The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Post by Plummix on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:57 pm

Rei was in total disbelief. How did he manage to get some many names right? There WAS something suspicious about the teacher. but she couldn't quite her finger on it.

She glanced over at the 'devil' named Chrono. 'You think he works for the Negaverse?' She shook her head. She was get strange vibes from him, but it wasn't like any of the other ones she had been able to read in the past. It was..odd. He was a very handsome devil. Rei giggled, but only in her head, as to not draw anymore attention to herself.

RIGHT! Her heel... She left if alone for now. She glanced around the room once more, and several boys caught her eye. Oh goodness! How on earth am I going to be able to focus with these cuties!

She noticed the boy that was named Daisuke. He was very cute indeed! Maybe she could ask him for tutoring later. Of course, she could always ask that Roxas fellow too. And yet, something about the Tailed boy made her a bit nervous. 'How am I EVER going to get any work done? Why couldn't I of gone to a normal school.'

Rei then returned her attention back on her teacher, but not without giving another quick smile to Zidane.
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:38 pm

((yeah i'd probably have to rate everyones problems as Allen first, then, in decend order, Lelouch, Roxas, chrono, L then Lavi))

As the students gave him prasie of his skills, L decided to send a short email to Watari asking him to do a background check on Lelouch.When he sent it it was then that Lelouch asked him about Britania. L placed his hands on his knees aned responded, "I've acctually worked in Amer-, I mean Britania before. So I know enough about them."

L then went onto his class computer and said, "well then lets start class." he clicked the next slid in his little Power Point and it had his policies on it. "well then I'm actually very lax on tardiness but, i strike the limit of being on time as 2 minutes in the class, however, make a habit of coming in at exactly 2 minutes late all the time and i will shorten that leash." he clicked to the next slide about materials and he explained, "All you really need for this class is some floppy disks, RW-CDs or a USB drive. Just something to carry files to and from school."

the next slide was about stealing and hacking. "I'll have you know that these are the schools computers and not yours to take from." he explained, "all the mouses, keyboards and monitors are attached to the towers and the towers are drilled onto the desks. The only way to get into the computer's hard drives are through my three computers up here. You have to type in a different password into each computer in a matter of 10 seconds. If you try to gain access through those computers or fail to get through my computers on time, An alarms goes off in the school and the door shuts and locks automatically, trapping you in my class."

the rest of the slids were about what he would cover throughout the course of the year. There was the basic microsoft programs and typing but there was also computer programming, graphic drawing and video editing. During his presentation though, he got one email each from his personal computer and from his school computer. he read them at the end of his presentations but it was then that the bell rang. "Alright guys, It was a pleasure to meet you all." he said, "Can I have Lelouch and Karin stay behind for a few minutes? The rest of you can leave."

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:45 pm

Chrono stood, still slightly amazed at his teachers abilities. After a quick glance at his schedule, he stood, gathered his books and began to walk to his next class. Geometry. Chrono had never been very good at math. But, he supposed, that was what school was for.

Since you usually do a quick rundown of the teachers before we get there, I'll wait until you do that before I walk in.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:34 pm

Allen stood and was about to leave when he felt a shiver run down his spine. He glanced around for the source of his sudden nervousness, but nothing stood out. After a few moments, he realized it was because Karin was watching him closely as she walked to Dr. L's desk. He also noticed she was a little flushed. He turned away and walked out the door. Maybe she wasn't feeling all that well or...

She can't have a crush on me! Allen though, doing his best to keep from blushing. They hadn't even spoken, and he wasn't that handsome...

Misty also noticed Karin watching Allen leave. She caught up with him and said, "Is it just me, or is that Karin girl a little strange?" When Allen nodded, she continued. "I can't put my finger on it, but something's off about her..." She shrugged. "She seems nice enough, though."

Zidane walked past Karin and grinned. Wow, she's... well-endowed, he thought as he left the classroom. Though, I think that Raye girl's hotter. Plus, she smiled at me! He smirked. He knew when a girl thought he was attractive. Raye definitely thought he was attractive.

And so, he approached her. "Hi there. It's Raye, right? Name's Zidane. Nice ta meet a cutey like you."

Karin couldn't help but watch as Allen left. He was just so miserable. Well, he didn't look it, but she could practically smell it in his blood. She wondered what sort of misfortune he was suffering from. Was it like Usui-kun, who had to work all the time to support himself and his mother? She couldn't tell by looking at him. She'd just have to talk to see what she could dig up through the rumor mill.

"How can I help you?" she asked Dr. L. She was careful to stand on the other side of the desk from Lelouch. He made her blood rush, but not as badly as Allen did. She have to find out why he was suffering too.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:39 pm

((ugh.............it went so fast. didn't have time to post before the bell. but omg video editting! and if you ever want L to have a techy, please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *obviously loves being a techy* and gomen for such long posts...i don't mean too.......it just happens....))

Lavi slowly stood, still in awe. He spent the entire period in awe, but not because Dr. L had got him name right. The entire time, Lavi was thinking, 'Damn Panda gave me away...' But this Dr. L figure was certainly a strange one.

Enough of that now, though. Lavi had found himself a cutie. True, their were cute girls in his class. But only one truly caught his eye: Karin. Lavi ran up to Allen and patted him on the back and said, "You can keep Lenalee, Allen. I have my eyes set on that pretty girl over there."

Lavi then turned back around and ran back into the room. His eyes turned to hearts as he stared at Karin. He was going to wait for Dr. L to be done with her, and then walk her to the next class.

Haruhi was about to answer Daisuke Niwa, but the bell rang, and she didn't want to talk while the teacher was.

But as soon as class ended, Haruhi grabbed her things and said to Daisuke, "It's nice to meet you, Daisuke. I'm Haruhi Fujioka."

She was kind of amazed by Dr. L. Although her name was very much so a Japanese name, it still amazed her that he got everyone's name right. Truly amazed.

As she waited for Daisuke to gather his things, she asked him, "What do you think of this Dr. L?"

Daisuke's eyes grew wide. Dr. L had guessed right. And if he could guess all that right without even really trying, then what if he... "Dark! This guy?! What if he--" Daisuke was panicking, inside and out. The whole situation made him nervous.

"I know, I know! Calm down, Daisuke! Play it cool, and he won't suspect a thing. Now stop panicking and answer Haruhi's question!" In all honestly, Dark was just as nervous as Daisuke was....

Dasiuke took a deep breath and said back to Dark, "Alright. I'll be calm and play it cool...Dr. L won't find us out, I can promise you that."

Daisuke nervously gathered his things together and said, "He's...interesting." Daisuke stopped and led Haruhi into the hall. As they walked to their next class, Geometry, Daisuke continued, "Almost as if he's a stalker... I don't trust that guy..."

It was then that they walked into their fourth period class.

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:52 pm

Once everyone left besides Karin and Lelouch, he gestured to Lelouch to stay back and he said, "I want to speak to each of you seperatly so just stay seated Lelouch." Once Karin was at his desk, he said softly to her so Lelouch wouldn't hear them. "I just got a message from the principle about your..." he didn't know how to really word it so he said "race..." He looked back up at Karin and saw she had kind of an embarassed face. L then said, "Don't fret about it. There's only 4 people in this school that know: The principle, Mr. Kuchiki, Mr. Cross and Myself. Your secret is safe with us. However, I just wanted to tell you to try and not bite the other students while you're here. We'll know if we see very rough hickies on any of their necks. However, we're working on a solution to your problem so we'll let you know when we have a viable soilution."

L then wrote a late note for Karin, ripped it off from the pad and handed it to her, "show that to your next period teacher and you won't be in trouble for being late." Once she left he said, "Alright Lelouch, come up here."

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:58 pm

Roxas was impressed yet freaked out that Dr. L knew their names like that. And he was right about his name not being Isish or Scottish. In fact, Roxas came from France (despite his British sounding sur-name). He decided that he would have to start sitting like Dr. L, it might improve his grades.

The bell rang and Roxas packed up his things to start heading to...geometry. While walking down the hall, one of the kids put his foot out and triped him (he didn't see who), causing him to fall over, landing on something purple and red (Chrono, was it?) and their books flew across the hallway.

"Oh! Je suis tres peinÚ!!! --I am so sorry!--" He said to the kid he just landed on top of. He didn't even realize that he switched back to speaking french.
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:04 pm

Chrono squeaked in his underdeveloped voice, falling over with a heavy weight on him. Somebody was speaking to him in some sort of foreign language that he didn't understand. He opened his eyes after the initial pain faded, looking up at the foreign exchange student. He closed his eyes again, sighing. He didn't appear to be moving off of him. He opened his eyes and smiled, attempting to appear friendly.

"I-It's alright." He told him, assuming he had apoligized. "It was an accident." He looked up at him uncomfortably. "Um... could you... get off of me please?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:10 pm

Roxas quickly got off of Chrono. "Oh, sorry." He not only realized that he didn't get off of Chrono, but he had spoken French. He began picking up the books, not paying any attention to which ones were his or not.

"We should probably start going to class, we'll be late. I'm Roxas, by the way."
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:17 pm

Chrono grunted as he sat up, crawling towards one of the notebooks that had fallen on the ground since it was close. "You don't have to apoligize." He said. "I have a friend who falls all over the place. And she's injured me much worse." He stood, holding his hand out to Roxas. "I'm Chrono." After they had shaken hands, Chrono looked down the hallway. "You're probably right about the late thing... do you think they'll believe that we tripped?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:18 pm

Karin nodded. "S-sometimes I can't help it though..." she muttered before leaving. She'd have to speak with the principal about biting Allen. She figured the quickest and easiest way to keep her blood from reacting would be to inject her blood into Allen. She'd have her sister Anju erase his memories of the entire incident, of course.

I'm sure if I explain my situation, she thought, the principal would let me just this once... It wasn't like Allen would become a vampire from the bite. She wasn't sure about other vampires, but she knew her family's bites didn't make anyone turn into a vampire. Far as she knew, you were either born a vampire or you weren't.

(Hey, who is the principal, anyway?)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:44 pm

Lavi leaned in the doorway and looked over at Karin as Dr. L handed her the note. He smirked as he mumbled to himself, "Good, Dr. L's done with her."

He pushed off against the door-frame and walked over to Karin. He looked down at her and said, "Hey. You must be Karin. I'm Lavi," Lavi paused and made sure that she was listening. He then continued, "I don't mean to bother you, but would you care to walk with me to our next class?"

Not only did Lavi ask nicely, but he was also smiling brightly at her. There was no way she would refuse, or at least that's what Lavi was hoping.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix on Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:42 pm

Rei totally blushed! This guy was HITTING ON HER! Wow! She couldn't believe it! Alright Rei, just play it cool! Play it cool! Play it cool!

She giggled flirtatiously.

"Wow. You really think I'm cute? I'm flattered. You know, your not so bad yourself mister!"

Great! That sounded good. Keep going. OH SNAP! she had to get to her next class too.

Rei gave Zidane a warm smile. She assumed that they were in the next class together, again.

"Walk me to class?"
Plummix
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:31 am

Lelouch was curious as to what Dr. L could want, he was slightly nervous and was on the verge of breaking his pledge and using his Geass, but he wouldn't do that unless he was absolutely sure there was no other way. "Yes Dr. L. What did you want to talk to be about?" Lelouch said as he apporached the desk where L was sitting.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:50 am

"Of course I'll walk you to class!" Zidane replied. He smiled seductively and was quite pleased with the reaction. Raye was completely charmed.

Karin felt her heart pound. Why do I have to deal with this? she thought. "No, no, you don't have to walk me to class." She ran ahead, tripped, got up, and ran again. Lavi wasn't as bad as Allen or Lelouch, but he definitely triggered her blood rush. She'd have to hope the principal would agree to her biting someone!

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:51 pm

L looked at his personal computer as he said, "yes, about you..." he glanced over the email one last time and said, "...I understand you have a gambling problem Lelouch. Even though you gamble with chess, its still not healthy and it can become addicting. If you even have problems with gambling..." L took a moment to think about the possibility of him being Zero and then said, "or any thing else...please, don't hesitate to talk to me."

L signed a late note for Lelouch, gave it to him and said, "There you go Lelouch. now hurry hurry; 4║ will start soon." Once Lelouch left, L bit down on his thumb, hugged his knees a little tighter and thought, The possibility that he's Zero...10%...

As Earl Lloyd's 3║ class left, he sat down at his desk, leaned back and thought to himself, I thought this would have been a lot easier. During the 5 minute break, he logged onto his personal laptop and started to calculate out more modifications to the Lancelot Knightmare; although it was his real work, that was easier in his opinion. As he worked, he grabbed his attendance sheet and he looked at the names and the sticky note he had placed for 4║. Oh yeah, he thought, I have to add those 4 additional names. He looked at the rest of his sheet and then noticed the name 'Lelouch Lamporage'. He stared at the name for awhile and he mumbled to himself, "I know that name..."

Lloyd couldn't place his finger on the name. So, he just shrugged his shoulders and continued to work on the computer simulation of the Lancelot Mech.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:58 pm

Allen was nervous when he walked into the next room. The teacher had the title of "Earl," and it was sad to say the only Earl Allen knew of was the Millenium Earl. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the teacher was in fact human and not a fat, smiling murderer.

Misty noticed Allen's sigh. "Did you think you knew this teacher?" she asked. Allen didn't seem the type to get scared about nothing. She shrugged when Allen shook his head.

Zidane grinned as he walked with Raye to the classroom. He stretched his arms and draped one around her shoulders, still smiling. This chick's like putty in my hands, he thought. Why can't Garnet be this easy to hit on? She never falls for any of my... techniques.

Karin was panting by the time she reached the classroom. She'd run so quickly away from Lavi that she'd made it in time for class. She flopped into one of the chairs and cradled her head in her arms. Running while suffering from a blood rush was never a good idea. I can't wait for lunch... she thought miserably.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:22 pm

Lelouch breathed a mental sigh of relief when he realized that he was only being talked to about his "gambling problem". He chuckled to himslef as he walked into his 4th period class and saw that none other than Lloyd was the teacher. This school is going to wreak absolute havoc on my double life! Although I am interested in facing that L character in a game of chess. He walked to th back of the class and took a seat, better to not deaw a whole lot of attention to himself, Lloyd was the type to interupt class for any excuse he could find.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:17 pm

Nayuki ran into the school. 'Shoot!' She had overslept...again...Usually, she was able to oversleep, run to school and still make it on time, but her mother had forgotten to wake her up, so she ended up being hours late. She would've been earlier if she had practiced running this summer, but since she was going to a different school now she wasn't on the track team.

Then the thought hit her: I don't know a single person in this school. It didn't matter much, though. Nayuki made friends easily.

She looked at her schedule and walked into her geo class. There were some strange people in there, but she paid no mind and took a seat in the front.

Kyo had just found out that he was being transffered today. Akito probably just wanted Kyo to be farther away from home--from him--and away from Yuki, and mainly Tohru. But he was really worried about his secret. He was able to get by in his other school okay, so he'd probably be fine in this school, too. But it'd still be difficult.

He walked in the door of the school, hoping nothing bad would happen, at least on his first day.

Kyo walked foward, following some girl the entire way to his geometry class. Coincidence that they'd be in the same class. He noticed some strange people in the room and stopped for a moment, only proceding to take a seat when he realized that someone, girl maybe, might turn into the room, not see him, and run into him. That would be a great first day. He took a seat in the middle of the room.

Roxas walked into his geometry class with the purpled haired boy, Chrono. In fact, Roxas just now really realized that Chrono's hair was purple. 'Huh...he has purple hair...how abnormal...Eeh, I have hair that defeys gravity, so I have no right to insult.'

They took a seat in the back of the class. As he was waiting for the bell to ring, he asked, trying to make conversation, "So... Dr.L was pretty strange, huh?"

btw, sailor, i know you need to know this for karin. kyo, as i believe you know, if fairly misfortunate, so i don't need to explain. Nayuki is deffinatly NOT misfortunate, right now at least, so karin'll be fine around her

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:22 pm

Ranma groaned as he walked into the school, slinging his jacket over his shoulder.

Why?!?

It was out of one crazy highschool and into the next. And now he didn't even have Akane to bug! He flipped open his schedule again. He had been kind of late, as his father had taken on a training mission one week prior to the beginning of school. He should have know that he wouldn't be there on time.

...Not that he really wanted to be. Who liked school anyways?

After searching around for a bit he located the classroom and pushed the door open. The class didn't seem to have started yet. He looked at the teacher, and then out at his fellow students.

He almost jumped back in surprise.

Two people in here had crazy, gravety defying hairstyles. Another one had purple hair (reminded him a bit of Shampoo.) In fact, none of these people really looked normal, except for a couple of the girls sitting at her desk. He noticed that another dude had hair as white as Shampoo's grandmother. What was her name again?

Oh well, it didn't matter. He took a seat somewhere where people wouldn't mess with him and laid his head in his hands, already bored.

Where was the action?

The pic shows his girl side and his guy side. I'm not surewhy his hair changes color when he transforms, it's weird. ^_^

Chrono turned to Roxas, a little surprised that he was talking to him. "Er, yeah. I was kind of surprised that he figured everyone's names out like that, and so quickly too. My name is kind of abnormal, so..." He trailed off, here, thinking. That's when he noticed the new kid that walked into the room. He seemed a little moody, and didn't appear to want to put on a happy face, even as a front. He walked over and sat at a desk that didn't have anyone next to it. "Hey... Roxas... there's another new student."

Last edited by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:32 pm

"Yeah. Oh, look. There's two more." He said, pointing to the orange and blue haired students that entered the room. "Not that i have any right to say this, but this school gets a ton of new kids!" He figured he didn't have a right to say that because he was a new student too. But not only was he a new student, he was a foreign exchange student.
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:39 pm

Chrono nodded.

How many more new kids would there be?

He ran a hand through his hair, stopping when it came to his braid.

He was happy that Roxas seemed to like him, though. He was glad that he was making a potential acquantice/friend/person who wouldn't hate him. The orange haired kid looked slightly nervous, though he was glad that he wasn't the only one with an unusual hair color. Besides that one kid... Allen, was it? Now there was this guy. Not that orange was that unusual... but it was kind of weird to see a color that bright.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:04 pm

((hey.......i was wondering about the poll up top....anyone want to explain please?))

Lavi's jaw dropped, eyes wide with surprise. He turned his head slowly (and almost robotic like) as Karin rapidly left the room. "She--she just said no..." Lavi took a deep breath, and then ran after her.

This was he first time asking a girl such a question, meaning it was his first time being let down. Lavi did not like this feeling one bit.

But of course, it was too late once he reached his fourth period class. She had already sat down, and class was just about to begin.

Just as Lavi was about to bow his head into depression, he noticed that there was an empty seat:

Next to Karin.

Lavi smirked as he walked over and slid into the seat next to her. 'She'll probably hate him for this, but how can I refuse such a seat?'

Lavi payed no mind to the new students in the class. In fact, he didn't even notice.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix on Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:10 pm

Rei felt Zidane's arm more over onto her shoulder. Oh goodness, if these sparks got any hotter then this, She was going to insta-transform into Sailor Mars!

Rei looked and smiled as Zidane. She stared into cat-like eyes, and then she got to the classroom.

"Thank you very much, Zidane." She began to stroke his tail a little bit as she talked a bit about herself. She talked about her friends... her clumsy friend Usagi / Serena, and about how her life have been very hectic.

"I'm just glad that I'll get some time to relax here."

She purred herself, and blushed... not wanting to offend him.

"Well, It's class time!"
Plummix
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:44 am

((ok i realized that theres no way we're going to roleplay every school day in this rp, then this rp wouldn't get anywhere. so im asking, should act out one day of the week, two days, a day and a saturday night, ect.))
((NOTE: I know we want new characters but this is slightly ridiculous of adding in new characters after 4║. as of now, no new characters will be added to this full class rotation until tomorrow (i have a student coming in 6║ and only 6║ for myself.)))

Lloyd watched as more students filed in that were on his roster in shook. "Huh?" he said to himself as the bell rang and all of the students were seated. as if on cue, Lloyd's laptop started to beep as an email was sent to him. he opened it and it red

Sorry Sir Earl Asplund
There was a lot of last minute applications and this class rotation is the only one that has empty spaces.
At the moment Kyo and Ranma should be in your class and I'm sending over Nayuki now.

"Ok then" he said aloud as he read the message and he took the time to write in the seven new students to his roster. once he did he said, "alright my little leaptions, give me a shout out. Chrono?..." And as in any class room he waited for some one to say something and then go on to the next name. this went along smoothly until he said, "Lelouch?" He saw Lelouch raise his hands and he looked at him and then back at the roster and back at him; it finally hit him. "Ohhhh...." he said in realization, "I though i recognized your name. Lulu! how's Suzaku doing? He hasn't been around lately to come play with the Lancelot Knightmare."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum