The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Karin felt her heart pounding. Again. Crap! she thought, searching for the latest threat to her current normality. The guy who just sat next to her was bad, but the girl in the habit was even worse. They both were intolerably unhappy.

It's not like I'll explode today since I bit someone yesterday, Karin thought miserably, but it'll be tough. I'll have to bite someone when I get home from school.

Still, she didn't want to sit right next to someone triggering her blood rush. "G-good morning," she said politely before picking up her stuff and rushing to sit next to Haruhi and Nayuki. "Mind if I sit with you guys?" she asked. She'd have to talk to the principal later about biting people if her sister could come and erase people's memories again...

"Kanda's coming to?" Allen moaned. "I didn't hear about that!" Then an idea popped into his head and his dark side made one of its rare appearances. "How about we just leave him here?" he asked devillishly.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Miroku frowned. He literally hadn't even said three words to her, and she ran off... Sighing, he pondered his current situation: "This'll be harder than i thought...." he shifted in his chair. "Is it the way i'm dressed..?" He stared at his clothes...his jeans contrasted well with his purple short sleved t-shirt...right? "No, no...that can't be it... i wonder what makes her avoid me so without her even knowing my name... Maybe it's just her. I'll try someone else.... I have to make at least one friend..."

Miroku walked over to a girl with orange hair. the one in short shorts. He smiled pleasantly at her, trying to be polite.

"Excuse me, ma'am...I'm new here, and don't really know anyone...would it bother you too much to allow me to sit next to you for just this period?" Miroku waited patiently, standing anxiously next to her desk.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:18 pm

Nayuki watched as numerous students began entering the classroom. She was eager to start a conversation with anyone, but someone came to her instead.

"Eh...mind if I sit next to you?" the girl she recognized as Haruhi asked her.

"Sure," she said, joyfully allowing her to sit. Before she could say anything, though, someone else came over.

"Mind if I sit with you guys?" someone, Karin she believed, asked her and Haruhi.

"Of course!" Nayuki was extremely pleased that there were people talking to her and that she would have someone to talk to. That's when she realized: she didn't really have anything to talk about with these people.

In an attempt to start conversation, she nervously asked "So, where did you two go to school before?"
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:42 pm

"I suppose we could...." Lavi answered as he rubbed his chin in thought. "But we wouldn't want Yuu getting lost or something, right?" Smiling, Lavi looked right at Allen and said, "I'll tell you what, Allen. You and Gramps can go on to school, and I'll wait here for Yuu. That way we're all happy!" Well...except for Yuu that is... Lavi added in his head. "Besides, we wouldn't want all of us to be late, right?"

Lavi had two real reasons for wanting to wait for Kanda: First reason was so Lavi could make sure that Kanda would actually go. The second reason was just to bother Kanda some. Lavi always got a kick out of doing that.

"Ouran Academy," Haruhi answered right away. Although, Haruhi wasn't completely proud of this fact. For starters, everyone thought she was a guy at first. She didn't really mind too much, but really... It seemed like all those rich bastards never had any real common sense. Of course, Kyoya seemed to be the only exception in that entire academy.

Not only that, she was forced to pay off her debt in a Host Club. She admitted herself that she learned to love the Host Club and everyone in it, but still... She didn't like the fact that she was forced into the Host Club... Haruhi went to Ouran to study hard so she could become a lawyer, not so all her free time could be taken up by Host Club activities.

Haruhi felt herself fuming a little bit. She only hoped that Nayuki and Karin didn't really notice.

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Genesis walked into the school building with a metallic brief case in one hand and his long, sheathed sword in his other. he made his way to his room and opened the door to see a number of students already in class. He looked up at the clock slightly baffled and thought to himself, Well i guess I should expect this when its 10 minutes to the bell. "G'morning." he simply said to those present in the class at that time.

he set his sword under his desk and he pulled his lesson plan and graded papers from his brief case. after he finished a knock came from his door. "Now who could that be." he tought to himself as he went to the door and answered it. "Oh, Alucard." Genesis said to Alucard standing in he door way with his coat and large brim hat on, "what can i do for you?"

"I just wanted to let you know that you have a few new students joining your class." Alucard said as he handed Genesis a slip of paper with a number of names on it, "Sir Integra tells me that there were so many applications that poured in, it was hard to keep track of every student's schedules."

As Genesis looked over the note quickly, Alucard looked into his class curiously and saw the vampire girl chatting away with a few other human girls. Alucard gave Karin a sly grin before he turned back to Genesis and asked him, "Has Allen Walker arrived yet?"

Genesis looked around his class room for the white haired boy before he shook his head and said, "No not yet, then again i think he was late yesterday so that might be the case today as well. Why do you ask?"

"Well, when he finally comes in, can you send him to my office?" Alucad said as he began to turn away from Genesis to leave, " He's not in trouble or anything but I'd like to have a word with him." Alucard tipped his hat for Genesis before he started strolling down the hall way with his red trench coat flowing behind him.

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:10 pm

Chrono walked into the school building, yawning slightly. The first day of school had been... interesting, if anything. He was hoping that today would be a bit better... he had made a few... acquaintances, but he couldn't help but miss Rosette. He pushed his unruly hair out of his face as he took a short stop at his locker, before going to his first class.

He stepped into homeroom, looking for a place to sit. They hadn't had assigned seats...

He looked up, his eyes immediatly falling to a familiar blonde.

"Rosette!" He exclaimed, almost falling over in his surprise. Once he realized he was making a scene, he composed himself, hurrying over and taking the seat next to her. "Rosette!" He said again, this time quieter. "What are you doing here?"

Ranma was tired. He hadn't gotten much sleep last night, as his mother had decided to suddenly pay a visit, and it took all his energy to not give away his secret. He was so glad to be a guy again. He stretched as he walked into homeroom, taking a random seat as he hadn't really made any friends. Not that he really cared. He didn't want to risk the chance of meeting any more creepy stalker girls claiming to be his fiances.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:30 pm

(Sorry! Lots of homework!)
(Oh, and I can't remember Karin's old school. Not sure if they ever even said it)

Misty raised an eye at the new kid. "Sure. Whatever." She started taking out her bag. She didn't care too much if a guy sat next to her, unlike Karin did, apparently.

"I went to a normal high school," Karin replied. "It was nice there." She smiled at the thought of her old friends and Usui.

The door opened and Alucard came in. For a moment, she thought the principal had come in for her. When he asked for Allen instead, she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thanks, Lavi," Allen said, going into the ark and going to the door that led to nearby the academy. He thought he'd actually be on time until he heard the bell ring. He put on an extra burst of speed to try to get to class before the final bell.

It was just his luck to run full speed into a guy in a red trenchcoat. "Oops. Sorry," Allen said, embarrassed.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:46 pm

As Alucard was strolling his way back his office, he urged some of the few students slacking in the hall to hurry on to class. While he was walking, a student ran right into his chest. He looked down at the short, white-haired boy and said to him in his bone chilling voice, "Be careful there son." he patted him on the shoulder before he said, "Now, hurry on to class, the bell is going to ring soon." Alucard pushed his sunglasses up the bridge of his nose a little to fix them and then once again began to walk on back to his office.

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:52 pm

Allen nodded quickly and went to class. He sat down just as the bell rang. Looks like Lavi and Kanda are late, he thought. He glanced over at Karin, who seemed relieved about something. I wonder what's up?

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:05 pm

"Ahhh. Thank you, Miss...?" Miroku sat in the seat next to the girl, and unconciously played with his palm cover, the beads made a familar clicking sound. He sat quietly, wondering what his day would be like as he waited for the nice redhead's name. Suddenly, the beads shifted too far, and the wind tunnel's power escaped. A paper on the ground moved toward him sudenly, but Miroku acted fast, pulling the cover back into place before the tunnel could do any real damage. He looked at the paper, now on his desk, and looked around. "Did anyone see that?" He thought to himself. The incedent hadn't lasted more than a second, but he couldn't take any chances regarding his secret.

Rosette gave Chrono a big smile, and a quick thumbs up, before putting her hands protectivly back in her lap, over her guns. "Why, i'm making sure you don't get in any trouble, of course! You can't do anything without me, so I came to make sure you didn't wreak havoc somewhere. " She grinned again, looking slightly more desperate. "Um...Chrono, where um...where do you keep your guns? Can i have them in class?" Rosette shifted uncomfortable as her stomach reminded her of it's presence. "Oh yeah, and when can we eat?"
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Misty heard something that sounded like a gust of wind coming from the person next to her and turned, only to find a paper that hadn't been on his desk before there. She didn't question it, though. It probably just blew there because they were next to the open window. "I'm Misty," she said quickly. "You are...?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Miroku smiled in relief as Misty introduced herself, obviously she hadn't seen his power. His secret was safe.

"Ahhh!" he exclaimed, "A little bit drafty in here, isn't it?" Miroku laughed awkardly, trying to surpress the feelings of embarsssment he felt wash over him.

"B-but, uh Misty, huh? What a beautiful name." He smiled politely

"I'm Miroku, by the way..." He looked at her bag, it looked like it was from a different era. " I wonder what year she's from... And what part of Japan..."

"Say...um...Misty, what village were you born in?"
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:32 pm

Kanda Yuu cursed inwardly as he passed the security check and entered the Ark. He didn't particularly care that he was late. What he did care about though, was how vulnerable and almost naked he felt without Mugen strapped to his hip. He'd argued for almost a full hour to with Komui about it which only resulted in his innocence being forcefully taken from him. Komui said that he was going to discuss the matter with the principal, but until then he would be without it. This whole ordeal irritated him. The order had taken a look at his past test scores and well...theres was much to be desired.

Seeing the Baka Usagi waiting for him didn't ease his tension, neither did the blinding white of the buildings within the Ark.

"Oye, Rabbit. What are you standing around like an idiot for?"

"Crap!!!! I'm gonna be late!!!" Edward Elric gasped as he ran up the steps of the AMRHS. For once it wasn't even his fault! Mustang was having faaaar to good a time lecturing him about how to make friends, not to be a little prat, and most importantly NOT to use alchemy to pay attention to the time, hence Edward's lateness. Rushing to his next class Edward felt alone. Alphonse hadn't been allowed to attend due to being in a suit of armor, so Ed was alone on this new school. Well, maybe just this once he'd listen to Mustang's advice and make some new friends. With this in mind he barged into his first period.
"Sorry I'm late Sensei!!!"

**Hello everyone!!! About Kanda's low test scores, that was brought on by the D.Gray-Man fanbook where they listed stats and such, 1 being lowest and 5 being highest. On education (book smarts)Kanda only got a 2 (much like the Noah) but got a 5 on the sortove street smart section, so he's not stupid! Just not very good at school type things lolz**
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-01

View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4187014

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Genesis pulled out his attendence book as he waited for the rest of his students to fil in and prepare themselves for class, as he waited he noticed a strange gust of wind blow a few papers about and flip the pages of his attendence book. he looked over to the window and saw that it was closed and he thouought to himself, Well, that was certainly odd...i hope no one's practicing for Cross's or Byakuya's class.

Right before the bell rang, Allen walker ran into his class. He marked him down to be on time and then said to him, "Allen, the principal wants to see you. he says your not in trouble but would like a word with you." Genesis wrote up Allen a pass and then sent him back out of the door as he continued to take attendence. After he made his way through the list from the day before he looked at the four new names on his list. he read the first name opn the list as he said, "Edward..Elric?"

"Sorry I'm late Sensei!!!"

Genesis looked towards te door and say a boy run in with a red coat and lengthy blond hair. He did not remeber tis kid from the day before and asked him, "would you happen to be Edward?"

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:00 pm

"I was waiting for you, Yuu." Lavi said as he smiled at his fellow exorcist. "Gramps and Allen already left, so we better get going. We're late enough as it is." Lavi walked with Kanda through the ark and out the door that let them out near the school.

It didn't seem like Kanda was in any hurry to get to school (which didn't surprise Lavi in the least), so Lavi himself found no reason to hurry. I mean, they were already late; being a little later wouldn't make much a difference now.

After a short while, they walked up the stairs and into AMRHS. They made their way down the main hallway and into their first period class. Placing his hands in his pockets, Lavi walked through the door with Kanda behind as he said, "Sorry we're late; Yuu here was taking forever." Without waiting for a reply, Lavi sat himself down in an empty seat up front.

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:52 pm

"I'm from Cerulian City," Misty said just as the teacher started taking attendance. "I'm a Pokemon Gym Leader there, along with my sisters."

Confused, Allen took the pass and headed toward the principal's office. He only knew where it was because he'd passed it on his way back from the Nurse's Office.

The secretary looked up and knocked on the principal's door. "Sir, Allen Walker's here."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:15 pm

"I was waiting for you, Yuu. Gramps and Allen already left, so we better get going. We're late enough as it is."

"Che, So you wasted time waiting for me? I don't need a babysitter Rabbit." With that he followed Lavi through the doors of the Ark.

Kanda didn't really pay attention to much to where he was going, and simply followed the red head. But from what he did observe he was able to make the conclusion that he wasn't going to enjoy himself here. not one bit

"Sorry we're late; Yuu here was taking forever."Lavi's sudden voice brought Kanda out of his thoughts.

"I told you not to call me that, Baka Usagi!" By now the teacher was giving him quite and odd look, but he ignored it and took a seat in the back, away from anyone.

"Would you happen to be Edward?"

"Y-yes Sensei!!" Edward stammered. He didn't want to make a fool of himself on his first day, but something about the teacher reminded him of being surrounded by high authority figures. He really, really hoped that these people were normal, unlike the fools he was stuck with back at Central.

((Ewww, short Edward post >_< I'm all for exorcist mission though))
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-01

View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4187014

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Rosette was talking to Chrono when a thought passed her mind:

"Hmmm, for some strange reason, I feel as though a black haired boy with purple eyes, and some strange power should sit next to me... I'll have to keep my eye out for someone like that..." But she set it aside, for it was only a passing thought.

(( ^_^ there, Vern, consider yourself cured))

"Hmmn, sounds lovely, althought i've never heard of it...But...what's a Pokemon? some sort of demon?"

Miroku gasped "But i can't sense a dark aura around her...what could it be? Is she disguising it somehow? If that's true, then she's evil, and I can't let her harm these students." He placed his hand on the seal, ready for her answer...
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Misty raised an eyebrow at Miroku. "No. Pokemon. They're like the animals animals, but they're smarter and have special abilities. Some keep them as pets, others breed them, and others--like me--train them to battle another trainer's pokemon."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:15 pm

"Just make sure you're here on time from here on out." Genesis said to Edward as he makred him in as late. As Genesis finished marking ed present, two more students walked in

"Sorry we're late; Yuu here was taking forever."

"I told you not to call me that, Baka Usagi!"

"watch that mouth." genesis said to the new face as he marked Lavi late, "You must be Yuu Kanda." After he marked him down as late as well Genesis then asked, Alright is...Rosette and Miroku here?"

As the door cracked open into Alucard's dimmly lit office, Alucard ceased his current disscussion with Mr. Cross and looked to the door. As the white haired boy walked into the room, Alucard commented, "Well now, If knew that you were Allen Walker, I would've just taken you with me to my office." Alucard held a hand out to the two leather-cussioned chairs infront of his desk and said, "Have a seat. You weren't late to class were you?"

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri May 01, 2009 10:30 pm

Allen sat down in the chair Alucard offered. "No, I was on time," hesaid. He couldn't help but glance at his master. What was he doing here? "Um... You needed to see me about something?" he prompted.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat May 02, 2009 11:31 am

Alucard nooded his head slowly before he said, "Do you by an chance have any recollection of what actually happened at tha incident during lunch yesterday? Byakuya has informed me that you were last seen with a student named Karin. "

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun May 03, 2009 9:35 am

Allen swallowed hard. "U-um... N-no, I don't think... Karin was sharing her lunch with me and then... I don't know... I fainted." He swallowed hard and touched his neck. He'd taken the bandages off the night before, since the injury he'd gotten after fainting had stopped bleeding. He'd panicked when he saw bite marks and put lighter bandages over to hide the injury so no one else would know.

"Um..." He felt really awkward, bringing this up in front of the principal, but there were all kinds of people at this school, so his suspicions were probably true. "Are there any vampires at this school? I think I was bitten and that's why I fainted, but I can't remember it too well..."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Sun May 03, 2009 10:09 am

Miroku relaxed, taking his hand off of his seal. "Ahhh, you'll have to excuse me, Misty... In my vilage, demons are very common, and I'm what you'd call sort of a professional demon exterminator..."

"But these Pokemon...I've never heard anything like it...Do you think I could see one some time? If it's not too much trouble....."

"Is Rosette and Miroku here?"

Miroku turned to Genesis. "Yes, I'm Miroku..." He raised one hand slightly.

"Hmmm?" Rosette looked at the man at the front of the room.

"Yeah, I'm Rosette" she said probably a little too loud. She raised her hand, and motioned for Genesis to come to her. "Psssts," she said, trying not to draw any other person's attention. "Mr. Teacher, sir...."
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun May 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Genesis marked off the other two new students and then began to say, " Alright class, lets pull out our books and anyone else who actually finished it, pull out your summer rea--"

"Psssts, Mr. Teacher, sir...."

Genesis sighed at the student wanted to ask him something personal in the middle of class, "Rosette, if you want to say something say it now or wait until the end of class. Now as I was saying, pull out your summer reading projects and can i get a volunteer to read Act I of loveless." Genesis then waited for someone to raise their hand.

just assume i called on you and here's the link yet again
http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core-85505543

Alucard looked up at Cross before he looked again back at Allen and chuckled darkly. "Perceptive," Alucard said as a grin played across his face, exposing his sharp canine teeth, "I guess those bats of hers didn't work too well on you. Vampire at the school you ask?" Alucard picked up his orange sun glasses and pushed them onto his face and then said, "To be frank, you're looking at one now. However, I wasn't the one that bit you. My human master, Sir Integra Hellsing, has forbid me to feed while I'm on school grounds. The one that did thought was Karin."

Alucard paused so he could let the gravity of his words sink into Allen before he said, "The reason why I called you to my office is to explain a few things and to ask something of you. First off, you're not going to turn into a vampire after that bite; Karin is...I don't want to say an impure-blood but more of a...defective vampire. She doesn't carry the trait that pure-blooded and elder-vampires, like myself, do. On the contrary, it seems that Karin doesn't suck blood but injects blood into her victims in response to their misfortunes; you must have had a hard life, Allen, for her to attack you first."

Alucard leaned forward in his chair and rested his elbows on his desk and further explained, "She must keep injecting blood otherwise she'll end up drawing attention to herself and her secret, so I must ask two things of you. First, You must not tell anyone that she..and myself really...are vampires. Second, I want you to let her bite you in the event that she must inject blood. Cross here can heal your wounds and, from what she tells me, it will only be once or twice a week that this will need to happen."

Alucard leaned back in his chair as he reached into his desk for a pass and a pen and continued to explain, "Normally I would need some sort of written consent from your parents about a matter like this but...give your situation...I had to ask Cross since he's the closest thing to a legal guardian that you have and he has consented to this idea." Alucard wrote out a pass for Allen and then set the pen down and asked Allen, "do you have any questions before I send you back to 1st period?"

okay it's done

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next