The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Post by love4Sora on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:36 pm

((eh.....i'm just gonna wing it for whatever the colors may be. i know nothing about materia and what color is what...^_^;;; so um...please correct me and i'll fix it...))

Lavi quickly stepped forward and positioned himself in the right manner. He held out his blue colored materia, smirking as he aimed it at the target. "Water!" he shouted as a ball made out of pure water shot out of the materia and hit the target, nearly dead center. Lavi stood up straight, grinning at his nearly perfect shot. That wasn't too bad for my first try, he thought as he walked back over to where he was originally standing.

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Allen, encouraged by Lavi's success, held his materia out at arm's length. "Blizzard!" he called. A single giant shard of ice launched itself out of the materia and hit the target dead-center. He'd gotten good with projectiles when his arm could turn into a gun and the recoil--which he'd accounted for, thank God--hadn't bothered him much. He grinned proudly. Cross would have no reason to punish him.

Zidane chanted a fire spell and wasn't amused by it like everyone else seemed to be. It was a rather weak flame that hit the target, but his aim was true for the most part. If it had been a monster or a person, they'd have been scorched.

"Guess I'm not cut out ta do magic," he said with a shrug. He was a theif, not a mage like Vivi.

Misty managed to get all the force of a squirt gun behind her water magic. She sighed. She could learn about magic, but its wouldn't help her much in class if she couldn't use it, too. At least she wasn't like Karin, who was having no luck at all.

Karin was staring at her materia, which was making a weird noise. "Um... Sensei... I think I broke it," she said uselessly. She'd tried every incantation and none had made the materia do anything.

(Hee hee... Karin sucks at magic. Laughing )

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:22 pm

Daisuke smiled at Haruhi then walked up to the front of the class. He positioned himself in the proper stance and held his arm out far in front of him, aiming his materia at the target. "Thunder!" Just as Lelouch, a bolt of lightning shot out from the materia and hit the target dead center. Daisuke stood up straight and rubbed the back of his neck, smiling shyly. Hehe...I suppose it would only make sense that I'm good with magic.

Dark grinned at Daisuke's good aim and replied back, "Well, yeah! Though, you're probably so good because I'm here. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have hit the target at all, I bet!"

Daisuke grinded his teeth together; if he could see Dark right, Daisuke would be giving him dagger eyes. "N--no! The Niwa family has always been good with magic. It's got nothing to do with you!"

Dark smirked. "...Or does it?"

"Awe, be quiet, Dark!" Daisuke shouted back at Dark in his head as he walked back over next to Haruhi. He was most likely grumbling gibberish under his breath.

Haruhi stared at her classmates in awe. Some were really good, while others weren't so good... Haruhi would be one of those who weren't so good, probably. After Daisuke, she walked up and attempted to get into the right position. "Um...Blizzard...?" An ice shard shot out from the materia in Haruhi's hand, and nearly missed the target. Luckily for her, she was at least able to hit the very side of it.

Well that didn't go too well. Haruhi silently walked back over to her spot and patiently waited for the next person to go up.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:28 pm

((i was gonna post, but then i decided not to because i thought that someone would want to go 'take care' of Karin. Sorry))

Kyo, who could care less about this whole 'magic' thing, walked up and barely attempted to hit the target. "Fire," he said indifferently, and fire blasted to the target, just missing the center. He shrugged and walked back. He knew he could've hit it if he had tried, so it didn't really matter. What mattered was how much trouble he was going to be in with Akito... Kyo shivered at the thought.

Nayuki, who still now started believing in magic, walked up. It was obvious that she wasn't the only one here who was completely new to the magic thing... but she was hoping that she'd do a bit better then Karin, who's materia seemed to be broken already. "Thunder!" she practically shouted. There was a spark and... the spark died.

Disappointed, Nayuki walked back over to her spot.

Roxas walked up when it was his turn. He had used magic before... but never a materia. He held out the red materia in front of him and said "Fire!" ... and nothing happened. "Ehh... um... Water?" Nothing. "Thunder?" Nope. He tried a few more things before he said "Summon?" It was the last move (of Sora's and his own) that he could remember. Surprisingly, it worked. A Chocobo and Moogle suddenly appeared and hit the center of the target, then disappeared.

"Ehh... Quoi? F-femes la bouche?" he mumbled in french quietly to himself. He was so shocked he didn't even realize that he just said "What? Shut your mouth?" Quickly, he snapped out of it and walked back to his spot.
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:27 am

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]

Chrono walked to the front of the room, his materia in hand. He sighed. Somehow he just new that this was going to end bad. He gulped slightly. "Um . . . fire?" He said before wincing. A flame grew out of the magic object, pluming outward in a burst of magic before disapearing. Chrono sighed.

Once it was Ranma's turn, he frowned. Magic things just didn't seem to like him. "Water." He spoke indifferently. There was a short pause, before three small bubbles grew from the end of the materia, floating towards the target before popping in random places as they hit. Ranma blinked. Of course. His attack just had to be the most useless of them all. He scowled, turning and walking back to his spot. "Bubbles?" He muttered under his breath. "Really?"

for the record, i don't get angry when you ask me to post, sora. it just feels like routine, since I'm not really necessary in any RP's right now. I'll try and not keep you guys waiting that long again, k? sorry.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:16 am

(Waiting on Plum. Someone call him)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:42 pm

(...I say we just skip him and say Raye did all right. She's a medium, after all)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:13 pm

i was thinking about it alright we'll move on to the next day... Finally

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:15 pm

(Post as Cross saying that the bell rang or something for some finality. Heck, you can keep Allen after school a few minutes just to torture him.)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:25 pm

Cross watched as the students either succeeded in their magic or failed, there was hardly any middle ground. Cross was pleased to see some of the faces of disbielf on some of the student's faces when theyweren't expecting to cast magic. When he bell finally rang, Cross said, "Alright no one leaves until the room is back in order and all the materia is back in the case." Cross carefully montiored the studentsas the scurried o put the desks, chairs and mateia back. After cross counted all the materia, he closed and locked the case and said, "Alright, Calss dismissed, i'll see you all tomrrow."

As the students filed out, Allen and Lavi were the last to leave. before they left though, Cross said, "Oye, baka apprentice. You know now that we're gonna have this constant contact again, I might have you do a few favors for me. They won't be related to gambling or drinking because Sir Integra would kill me for that, but don't be surprised if I ask you to do something outside of the curriculum. Ja ne."

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:27 pm

okay so anyon that wants to join on this, speak it now or forever hold your peace

also which periods do you wanna rp for the second day?
i was thinking 1º, 3º, 5º, 6º and 9º ....possible 2º

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Definitely 5, 6, and 9 just 'cause of our characters... Um... Unless someone can think of something for the other periods (in which case, they should say so before we reach said period so we know to go there)...

...Or we could just not "learn" anything. (you know, just write "the teacher taught" and have them react to what craziness we're doing instead)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:55 pm

yeah unless its a fun subject i'm not gonna teach anymore
i kinda though wanted to finsih reading loveless in 1º for some odd reason

i want 3º just becaus it's L

but that sounds like an alright plan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Okay.

Let's wait until tomorrow (give Plum one last chance) and then post as Cross saying the bell's rung.

Meanwhile, post in the 14th, please.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:18 pm

the bell already rang
did you not read my last actual post?

and i was posting elswhere before i got caught up in only 14th

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:28 pm

Allen sighed. Of course he'd be the one forced to do things. He watched the others leave the class, especially Karin. He still wasn't so sure about her. "Lavi," he said before his fellow exorcist could leave, "can you help me talk to Karin?" He wanted to know for sure whether or not there was anything about the strange girl to fear.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:16 pm

((i would like second period...but just because it would be fun having lavi tease bookman. XD))

After Cross talked with Allen, Lavi waved goodbye to the general and led Allen out of the room before answering his question. They walked down the hall quietly, until Lavi saw Karin up ahead. It was then that he finally said to his young friend, "Sure thing, Allen. Now let's go on and talk with her. Vampire or not, she's nice, and I can promise you that."

Lavi smirked as he slowed down until he was behind Allen a few paces. He then walked right on up to him and said over Allen's shoulder, "She won't bite." Lavi then laughed a little under his breath as pushed Allen ahead of him, nearly running him into Karin.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Karin almost had a heart attack when Allen tripped so suddenly behind her. He didn't fall into her, but he did grab her shoulder to keep from falling flat on the ground. "U-um... C-can I help you, Allen?" she asked nervously. He hadn't figured out she was the vampire who'd bit him yet. She knew that much for a fact. "I-is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong," Allen lied, putting a false smile on. "I just wanted to appologize for earlier... calling you a vampire and all..." He scuffed his foot, as if he were embarrassed that he'd made such a mistake. "But... um... what really happened at lunch? I know you were lying before saying I fainted out of nowhere, and I know something attacked me, though it might not have been a vampire..." He was watching her carefully for any reaction to his words.

Karin glanced hopelessly at Lavi, who was standing a few paces back watching them talk. "I don't know what you're talking about," she whispered. It made it easier to lie, not looking at Allen. "You really did just faint. Maybe... you had a nightmare when you fainted? I went to get help after you fainted, so..." She blushed a little. Her lie was transparent. "A-anyway, I have to go home. My parents are waiting for me. See you tomorrow!" She turned and fled.

Allen watched her go, not quite sure what to make of it all. "Well, that could've gone better," Allen mumbled. He then rounded on Lavi. "Why'd you push me? I thought you were going to help me!"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:53 pm

((crap......i thought i posted here. >.< sorry for the delay...))

Lavi slipped his hands into his pant pockets and walked up to Allen with a smile. "In a way, I did help you, Allen. I helped you approach her, only in a way you didn't expect." Lavi's smile brightened as he placed his right hand on top of Allen's head. "Besides, you could've called for me to come in at anytime, Allen; but you didn't." Lavi rubbed Allen's white hair for a second and then placed his hand into his pocket once again. He walked ahead of him a few paces, and then looked over his shoulder. "C'mon, we should probably get going. I wouldn't be surprised if we had a mission waiting for us back at HQ." Lavi said that last sentence quieter, just to be sure that no one heard them. It was probably best to keep the Black Order and everything related quiet.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:11 pm

Allen nodded and followed Lavi out the emptying school building.

(Cue next day?)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:44 pm

alright lets try to use some phoenix downs on this one as well
i finally got my answers from people about new characters
taiyaa will be joining as rosette and miroku and KotJ will be joining as Kanda and Edward
the periods we will go through this "day" will be 1º, 2º, 3º, and 6º possibly 5º unless there are any objections to those
i give anyone permission to start us off unless i post first

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:56 pm

(... i guess i'll go then)

Nayuki lazily got out of bed and walked managed her way to the table, where breakfast was set out for her. Somehow, while practically sleeping, she managed to eat and was suddenly wide awake as her mother offered her the special jam that she made. Quickly, she made the excuse that she was going to be late for school and ran out of the house and to first period with Mr. Genisis. She was the first one there. Since she didn't have much else to do, she took her seat and waited for the room to fill up with students.

Roxas wasn't all too eager to be going to school, especially if it meant he had to wake up before ten. But, for a reason he couldn't remember, he was being forced to come to this 'school' and 'learn' about things he couldn't care less about. He picked up a piece of toast and began his walk to the school.

He couldn't decided whether he wanted today to be just as eventful (due to entertainment purposes) or slightly less eventful (due to sanity purposes). Unfortunately, he didn't have a choice which one he would get. His class was just to unpredictable to be able to tell what kind of day was ahead. Whatever kind of day it would be, though, had a 0% chance of being normal.

Somehow, Kyo managed to avoid telling his massively large family about the first day of school's events. He was a very lucky cursed cat sometimes, he realized. He woke up the next morning and was half tempted to skip school, but decided against it in the end. He had made a bet with Yuki... and, needless to say, he didn't want to lose to that d*** rat. So he made his way to the school and walked to his homeroom (where he failed to be the previous day).

(not the greatest post, but it'll get us started... i hope)
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:55 pm

Misty walked in right after Kyo. She was careful not to touch him after the events in gym class yesterday. She wasn't sure how much it took to make him turn into a cat.

Zidane took his time getting to homeroom, picking pockets as he went like always. It wasn't hard to do, especially since no one paid any attention because they were talking to friends and avoiding class until the last bell rang.

Once Zidane's pockets were full of various currencies, he made his way to his locker to store said money and then went to class.

Karin stepped into class right after Zidane. They were all a little early, so no one else had come in yet. She was a little disappointed that Lavi wasn't there yet. Once she'd stopped freaking out about her blood increase, they'd become rather good friends.

Allen yawned and looked at his clock. "Oh crap!" he cried, realizing that it was late in the morning. If he didn't get a move on, he'd be late.

After hurrying through brushing his teeth, washing his face, and getting dressed, Allen rushed downstairs for a quick breakfast from Jerry and a packed lunch and ran to the Ark, where he met Lavi and Bookman. "Why... didn't you... wake me up...?" he panted, still frazzled from rushing around.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:44 pm

This one's a doozy...sorry....

Miroku had always secretly admired the way Kagome ran, and the way her schoolgirl skirt fluttered so carelessly in the wind behind her. Dancing on the line between "Put some pants on!" and "Oh...well it IS her school unifom..."

"What?!?" Miroku sat up, full attention, and leaned towards Kagome. This time, watching her lips as she said the simple phrase again.

"The school is opening it's doors to new school boys and school girls..." She inched back slowly.

It was then that Miroku had made his decision...

He would go to a schoolgirl-filled high school. He had never gotten and official schooling, so what better place to do it than a place filled with girls? SKIRT-wearing girls! CUTE skirt-wearing girls!

Miroku didn't listen to the other's objections, and warnings as he ran to the well where Kagome went back to her time. He waved goodbye to the others, and gave Sango a..."departing gift" before reciving a nice, fat slap across his face and going to school for the first time. He got directions from random strangers, and bought new clothes (since people kept staring at him funny) and made his way to the school. And just as he was giving up on his newfound dream (for he had not seen a single school girl yet...) he saw a beautiful girl...dresed as some kind of wierdo nun-thing...

"Um? Miss? You look lost, as am I... would you like to search for assistance together?" He smiled his sweetest smile, and walked over to the cute nun...girl.

"O-oh, no, thank you. I'm looking for a boy..."

"Ah, so you have a boyfriend..." Miroku said, slightly dejected.

"N-! Uh...well...kinda-I mean...no...er..." Rosette blushed. This guy was obviously hitting on her, but she ended up offering her help and walking with him in the school. "I was...um..actually just enrolling to help my friend out, you see? Heh, like-"

"You're checking up on him?" Miroku asked with sencerity

Rosette anime fell. "No! I am NOT! He's useless without me! His purple-haired butt couldn't walk straight without me! THAT'S why I'm here! Not for any other reason!"

Rosette realized people were staring at her. Intently... She had made a scene. Sizzling from her excessive blushing, she walked faster into the school. Miroku struggled to keep up with her.

"S-so! You know where you're going?" No response. "Uh, I'll just follow you, then..." he said under his breath.

They arrived at the homeroom, where various girls (and boys) had gathered. none of the girls were wearing schoolgirl skirts. But there were girls wearing short
shorts, and...tails? Wait...that wasn't a girl...that guy just had long hair. (he should've been used to things like that after seeing Sesshomaru XD) anywho, then he saw HER! the purple haired girl was VERY well-endowed. there was an empty seat next to her, and he slipped quietly into it.

"Good morning." He said pleasantly, hoping to catch her attention, and restraining himself from making any inappropriate gestures. "Yes!" He thought to himself, "High school rocks!"

Rosette looked around after Mroku left her to sit with the big chested girl, sighing. She didn't see Chrono yet... she decided to sit in the back so that the teached couldn't see her sleeping. She sat next to an empty seat in case Chrono came in, and put he head down. Just then she thought about her guns. What if she got in trouble for having then in school!?! Father Remmington would be SO dissapointed in her... She (as descretely as she could) took out her guns and placed them in her lap. Gah! where else could she hide them? She didn't have a locker yet, and she didn't know anyone. She just prayed for someone nice and quiet to sit by her. Be it Chrono or not...

can you tell the difference between the two colors? should i change it?
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:13 pm

((it looks fine))
((...i wish to change pictures...if that's okay...))

"Sorry, Allen. I thought that you would've woken up on your own or something..." Lavi scratched the back of his head with an apologetic smile. Note to self...wake Allen up tomorrow--he may cause us to be late if we don't.

Glancing around the area, Lavi added, "Yo, isn't Yuu joining us today? I could've sworn I heard him complaining about it or something last night..." Lavi didn't mean to hold them back any, but it was a a thought. There was no way in hell he was going to even bother asking about Cross.

Haruhi walked through the front doors of AMRHS and made her way down the main hallway. After stopping at her locker, she quickly ran to her class, hoping to get a good seat.

Once she stepped through the door to her first period class, she glanced around in search for Daisuke. Unfortunately, he wasn't there yet. Shrugging her shoulders, Haruhi walked over to the blue haired girl...Nayuki was it? I might as well try to make other friends. she thought. Looking directly at Nayuki, Haruhi said, "Eh...mind if I sit next to you?"

"Run, Daisuke! Run!" Dark shouted at his other self.

Groaning, Daisuke quietly said allowed as he roamed down the busy hallway, "I'm too tired; Wiz wouldn't stop bothering me all night." Daisuke yawned loudly and made his way into Literature class. Without a care, Daisuke sat himself down in the closest available desk in the room and laid his head down on the desk. He was tired.

"...You're no fun, Daisuke," Dark rudely added, lip pouting slightly.

Daisuke didn't answer, mainly because he was too tired to fight with Dark, let alone care.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down