The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Post by kairiandroxas on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:08 am

Roxas smiled, out of politeness. "That's fine with me." He said. He didn't mind getting to know new people. The only thing he did mind was that he would accidentally slip and say something in french...again...

Nayuki smiled at the guy in the red chinese shirt. "Thanks."

"Er... what's your name?"

"I'm Nayuki." She said. "And you're...Ranma, right?"

((hanyou, can i PLEASE spill water on Ranma?!))

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:11 am

"Thank you," she said, sitting down. "Say thank you, Togepi!" Togepi chirpred happily and waved its small arms around. "So, what are your hobbies?" she asked. She wanted to strike up a conversation. She was never one for peace and quiet, after all.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:15 am

Byakuya kept his eye for trouble as all of the students have seemed to be eating already. It was then that he saw the vampire girl walk in from outside alone. "Wait a minute" he mumbled to himself, "i could have swore i told her to stay in here." He then looked around for the boy she was with but he could find him. "where's the boy?" he said nervously. He flash stepped for the door outside and ran normally outside and looked around for the boy she was with. Eventually, he found him semi unconscious leaning up against a tree. Byakuya took the walkie-talkie off from his belt and spouted into it, "Code V: we have a student injured in the cafeteria."

As he waited for help from the other teachers he took out a piece of gauze and some medical tape that he had in his shinigami robe and bandaged up the bleeding wound. I might not be from Squad 4 he thought to himself but this should at least help a little.

Bookman rushed to the cafeteria once he heard the call from his walkie-talkie (all the teachers had them just incase of emergencies). He saw the Byakuya bringing the limp Allen in from outside in his arms and stopped in fear for his fellow excorsist. "what happened?" he asked curiously.

" Not sure but he's bleeding." Byakuya lied to Bookman; no one else was supposed to know about Karin except himself, Dr.L Mr. Cross and the principle. He handed Allen to Bookman and said, "Can you take him to the nurses while I get Marian?" Byakuya flash stepped away as Bookman walked off with Allen on his back.

Some of the students were getting a little roudy as they were trying to figure out what was going on. "there's nothing to see here people." Lloyd assured the crowd, trying to calm them down, "He's fine. He's . Now get back to your eating." Lloyd did his best to try and keep the crowd from getting out of the chairs and getting a better view.

In the midst of the confusion, L came up from behind Karin, laid a hand on her shoulder and said to her in a disapproving voice, "I told you not to. Please follow me to the principle's office."

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:22 am

"I'm sorry," Kairn muttered, following Dr. L. "He won't turn into a vampire or anything. He's just in a little bit of shock from the bite and his memory of the incident getting erased..." She blushed. "I couldn't help it... I had to..." She stopped herself. It was pointless to explain herself to Dr. L. It was the principal she'd have to talk to.

Allen felt a little dizzy, but he couldn't figure out why. He opened his eyes and stared in wonder. Bookman was carrying him on his back, but how someone so much shorter than him could do that, Allen wasn't really sure. "What's going on?" he asked, confused. Hadn't he just been outside eating with Karin? "Where's Karin?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:28 am

Lelouch thought for a second, not sure if world domination counted as a hobby. "I like to play chess and other strategy games." he said with a smile. Just then he realized that everyone seemed to be stiring for some reason and he saw Lloyd trying his best to keep people seated. "I wonder what's going on?" Lelouch said without thinking as he looked over at where Lloyd was standing.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:36 am

"Don't know," Misty said. She pushed easily through the crowd--she could be rough when necessary--to get a good look. Allen was unconcious and being carried away by Bookman. Nothing seemed to be wrong with him, so she pushed out of the crowd back to the others. "Allen fainted, I think, and they're taking him to the nurse. He didn't look all that great earlier, come to think of it."

Zidane turned away from Daisuke before the theif could reply. There was a huge commotion. The crowd was perfect for pocket picking, but he was more interested in what was causing the crowd. He made good use of his tail and monkey-like skills to climb up to the ceiling. Allen was being taken away. "Weird... Wonder what happened." He crossed his arms in thought, using his tail to hold on to the ceiling light. Shrugging, he let go and landed perfectly. The teachers were too busy with the commotion to notice him playing gymnast and master theif.

A few quarters here, a pencil there... He didn't take too much. He didn't want to be caught with bulging pockets full of stolen goods. A good theif always knows the perfect ammount.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:44 am

"If he just fainted then he'll be fine. Anyway, back to our conversation. What are your hobbies?" Lelouch said with a shrug as he finished off his lunch. Anyone know a place where rich people play chess around here?" Lelouch asked, eager to indulge in his gambling with some fresh competition.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:47 am

"I can play chess, but I'm not rich," Misty said, raising an eyebrow. She didn't want to know why he wasted to play rich people. "I like swimming and training water Pokemon. My sisters run a water show, so I get stuck performing every so often. Last time I got stuck doing anything, I was a mermaid..." She sighed. It had been fun, but her sisters could be murder sometimes.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:03 pm

Bookman looked up at Allen and said, "It seems like you fainted." he noticed the piece of gauze on Allen's neck that Byakuya had placed there and added, "and that you cut yourself when you fell. I'm taking you to the nurses office and Karin is probably still back in the lunch room."

L remained silent as he took Karin to the principle's office. He really didn't know a lot about vampires past the standard myths; he was chosen to know about this because the principle knew that he would have figured it out anyways. the arrived at his office and L knocked at the door. A cool voice came within that said, "Come in please."

L openned the door and inside the dark room, there were three men. Byakuya was sitting like he was meditating on one of the chairs pushed up against the walls. Marian Cross was standing by the heavily-draped window with his arms crossed and the principle, draped in all red and black clothing was slouching in his chair behind the desk, waiting for Karin to arrive.

After L directed Karin to a chair that was facing the principle, he took a chair Byakuya and squatted, waiting to see what the principle would say.

Alucard sat up once Karin sat down and said, "It's a pleasure to finally meet a fellow vampire, Karin. My name is Alucard. Now as much as i personally can't say much against your feeding, Lady Hellsing, who sponsored this school, would rather have it that neither of us bite any one." Alucard leaned his chair back as he crossed his hands inb his chair and said, "so, is there anything we can do to help so this isn't much of a problem?"

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:22 pm

Karin hadn't expected the principal to take this so calmly. "Well, you see... There's not much anyone can do. I'm a defective vampire. I don't drink blood, I inject it into people... I'm attracted to people who are miserable, so my blood rushes when there's someone with a lot of misery and I need to bite someone. I got overwhelmed with all the misery here, so I had to bite someone or else..." It was all so embarrassing! "Or else I'd have a huge nose bleed that would be a lot harder to explain than just a bite mark..."

She had her eyes closed tightly so she wouldn't have to see what the principal's reaction to this was. "Nothing bad will happen to Allen. The vampire clan I'm in doesn't turn anyone into vampires--you're born one or you aren't. He'll just have an energy boost for a while and won't trigger my blood until the bites heal."

Allen nodded. "I don't remember fainting, though. I was eating lunch and then..." He couldn't remember. It was like he couldn't focus on the details. Then something flashed in his brain. He remembered fangs. He felt himself shudder involuntary. What is this... Can't remember...

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:34 pm

Alucard found this girl to be rather interesting. He took in what she said and then asked her, "do you have to bite the miserable person or could you bite someone else? Like someone other than one of the students?"

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:36 pm

"Um... I could bite anyone, but it has to be a person..." she said. "I'd rather bite one of the people triggering my blood increases so they don't cause my blood rush anymore, but I could bite just about anyone. I once bit someone who wasn't miserable and they ended up being a little... hyperactive..."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:38 pm

Lelouch smiled at Misty's attitude and calmly said "I like to gamble on games of chess, I'm actually quite good." He said with a hint of pride. "If you'ed like to play a game we could, I happen to have a small set in my bag." Lelouch pulled out the board and quickly set u the pieces. "Pick your color." Lelouch said with a grin "I'll try and take it easy on you."

((for the sake of time, Lelouch wins in like 12 moves.))
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 pm

Misty frowned that she'd lost. "I can't believe I lost..." She shrugged. "I guess I'm out of practice. My sisters absolutely hate chess. So, Roxas, Chrono, what do you guys do for fun?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:09 pm

Roxas was almost unable to answer her question. It had been so long since he had any fun that he almost forgot what it was. Fighting in the Organization and all of the Sora buisness was so complicated...

"Um...skateboarding, eating sea-salt ice cream, sparing, co--" He stopped short. He better not let people know that he enjoyed coloring. It wasn't his fault, really. It was Namine's! She always made him color whenever they would hang out, and as a result he ended up enjoying it. But still...

But he had already started saying something. What could he possibly say to fix this...Cooking. No, just no. But what could he say, he didn't know. This might have to be a time where he made the language slip. "Combien, stuff like that." In reality, 'combien' meant 'how much' but they didn't know that...

kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:47 pm

Misty raised an eyebrow. "How much?" she repeated in English. "Roxas, what were you going to say before? I speak some French, and I definitely know you weren't about to say that. If it's something silly, I won't laugh. Can't guarrentee about the others, though."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:14 pm

Since Chrono knew absolutely no french, he was kind of surprised that Roxas had been trying to cover something up. "I would never laugh at something like that. In fact, I have a few embarassing hobbies myself." He sat patiently and waited for Roxas to continue.

He had found it interesting when Misty and Lelouch had played chess, as he didn't know the game at all.

((Sure! Spill away. It's the perfect oppertunity. Poor Ranma!))

Ranma nodded. "Yeah." He looked over Nayuki, sizing her up. She was much cuter than Akane. Less tempermental to, it seemed. And she didn't appear to be insane like Shampoo was. It seemed that he had made an acquantence, for the time being. Now he just had to make sure she didn't find out his little secret...
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:46 pm

Roxas held in a sigh. The one little bit of french she knew, he just happened to say. "I, uh, color. And draw." Curse that Namine. Trying to get away from the subject of himself, he turned to Chrono. "Well, spill it. What're your hobbies, Chrono?"

Nayuki smiled, again. She was glad that he didn't find the fact that she knew his name creepy. In fact, she only knew because they were both late and he signed his name right before she did on the 'Late Arrivals' paper.

She went to pick up her napkin, but didn't realize that her glass filled with ice water was on it. She picked it up and...it spilled. It was all over both Ranma, herself, and (unfortunatly) her lunch. "Oh, I'm so-- sorry..."
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:03 pm

Ranma cursed loudly as a small poof of smoke appeared, and before he could run the transformation was complete.

She sighed in exasperation, looking down at her wet clothes. "Aww..." She grumbled. Realizing that she had just switched genders she looked up at Nayuki. "Uh... I can explain."

((I'm gonna bold it from now on whenever it's girl ranma))

Chrono blinked, before looking down. "Ah! Well... um...." He laughed sheepishly. "When I lived at the order I roomed with The Elder... he invented the -um- weapons with which we exercised the bad demons with. I'd been helping him with that. Before we left I was working on trying to think of something I could wear so that the holy water wouldn't burn my hands... but um, Rosette -my partner- and I were usually pretty busy so we didn't have much free time. But I have to admit, I like to color as well, Roxas. I'm not a very good artist though..." He looked up suddenly, looking at everyone. "Ah! I'm sorry! I've been talking a lot... heh..." He blushed slightly, takinig another sip of his milk.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:19 pm

Nayuki got over most of the shock fairly quickly. She had seen and been through worse. "Please, do." She said. But before Ranma started his--er--her story she added "Let's go get cleaned up," while gesturing to their drenched clothing.

Roxas didn't find Chrono's story or hobbies weird at all. After fighting heartless and living with the Organization, just about anything seemed normal. Chrono, Misty, and Lelouch seemed normal enough, withought he Organization comparison. At least someone else likes to color...
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:30 pm

Ranma sighed. Something like this just had to happen. She stood, her now red hair falling in her face slightly. She could only hope that no one would notice her little -ah- change.

Sorry about the short post.

Last edited by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:05 pm

"I'm a horrible artist," Misty admitted. "I can color in coloring books, but that's about it." She scratched the back of her neck. "Personally, I like looking at art more than actually doing it."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:04 pm

"But that still means you're able to bite someone else so your blood won't rush for the rest of the day." Alucard said to confirm his though. He then went on to explain, "Like i said, I'm under strict orders form our sponsor, Lady Hellsing, to keep injuries like vampire bites to almost none. the solution then i have to offer is that almost once a day i suggest you come to one of us four and bite one of us. We can conceal the bite better and this will keep the students out of harm. I'll pass a notion pass lady Hellsing and talk with Dr. L, Mr. Cross and Mr. Kuchiki as to possibly arrange something so that you can bite one of the students but i highly doubt it."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:57 pm

Rei walked out of the bathroom. She wanted to look her best, fix her make-up, her clothes, and get rid of her broken heel. She glanced up at the clock. Oh dangit! I'm very late for Lunch.... Her stomach grumbled. It's good thing Lita was such a good friend and cooked her a special Lunch! Knowing Serena though... She probably smelled it and scarfed it down. What a Meatball head!

Rei walked into the Lunch room. The whole place to be seemed to be in Uproar! Oh well, she wasn't one that wanted to get involved in the Drama.... It's probably a good thing that she was so late to Lunch. Rei glanced around the Cafeteria. She noticed that new Orange-Haired Kid was missing. Maybe he went home sick?

She peeked inside her Lunch. HURRAY! Lita made Rei her special Ramen Noodle Soup! Maybe she'd find Zidane and they could share it.... Like that one movie with the Dogs and the noodles. That would be so cute!

Rei reached down and fiddled with the Lid.... It was totally jammed. She gave it a sharp tug and it came open alright... All over her Uniform!

Peachy...
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:43 pm

Rei was trying her best to get out her stain.

Well... It's not perfect... But it's going to have to do!

Rei walked out of the Women's Restroom when she heard something odd...

She walked over to the Men's Restroom.

"Kyo is that you? Or is that Allen?"

"Kyo if that is you... Please come out and eat with me... I know what it's like to not have any friends... Please?"

Rei tried to sound convincing. AH! I got it!

"I have Ramen!" Rei said smiling sweetly.
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down