The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School

Post by Vernaferous on Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:14 pm

Lelouch sank down into his chair a bit, this was exactly what he didn't want to happen. "Suzaku's doing fine, he decided not to transfer here because of Zero still being a big problem in Japan. I'ed have figured that you'ed still be there Lloyd, why did you decide to come teach?" Lelouch was hoping that no one in his new school would take to calling him "Lulu" like everyone at Ashford had, that kind of nickname wasn't really suited for a future world ruler.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:14 pm

Lloyd smiled and said, "Well, CÚcile said i should try and stear my mind from constantly working on my research so i decided to teach when i saw this position open." he fixed his glasses and then said "Tell Suzaku, when he has time, to stop by my lab so i can fill him in about some of our modificatiopns on his Knightmare." Lloyd took the rest of the attendence, and then he said, "alrighty then. I am Lloyd Asplund, your geometry teacher for this year. I know the roster says Earl Lloyd Asplund because...I am an Earl...but I think we can be friends and don't have to be formal. All you need for this class is pencils, paper and a graphing calculator."

He then truend to the board, drew a square, labeled each side with 4cm and then wrote A= and P=. "now then, Let's start learning. " he said as he waved the chalk at his students, "If i was to tell you this square had 4 sides that each equaled 4cm in length, tell me the Area and Perimeter of the square?"

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:58 pm

Lelouch quickly did the calculations in his head and blurted out the answer almost as soon as Lloyd had asked the question. "Area = 16cm squaired, Perimeter also = 16 cm" Lelouch haden't even realized he had actually said anything untill he saw almost everyone was stareing at him. "What can I say? I'm good at math!" he said as he put one hand up behind his head and smiled.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:49 am

Allen watched Karin rush in the room, red faced and panting from running. There was something off about her, but he wasn't quite sure what...

He then noticed the two new students. One had bright orange hair and seemed extremely nervous. The other looked just plain moody. Of course, the moody one stared at Allen and his white hair a few minutes in what he thought was surprise. Allen was used to it, though, and paid no attention.

Misty also noticed the new students. The dark-haired one seemed like a jerk, but the orange-haired one seemed nice, if a little nervous. She made a mental note to talk to him later and turned back to listen as class started.

Zidane grinned as he sat down. He was pretty good at math. After all, calculations were important for the theatre ship he used to work on. He was a skilled actor as well as a theif and, to a certain extent, mechanic. This'll be a sinch.

The teacher asked a really simple question, but before Zidane could answer, Lelouch had already blurted out the solution. That kid must be some kind of math geek, he thought with a shrug. Oh well, he'd get the next one and show that he DID know how to do something other than hit on girls and steal.

Karin almost groaned when Lavi sat next to her. Why me? she asked, feeling her pulse rise. She'd need to bite someone. She definitely needed to bite someone. She glanced sideways at Lavi, who was grinning at her. Maybe if she said it was a hickey, she wouldn't need Anju to help cover for her with her memory-erasing bats. Karin shook her head. No! Dr. L had already warned her not to bite anyone. She'd have to wait and hope she didn't suffer a torential nose-bleed before then.

And then there were the two new students. Karin wanted to scream and throw something at them to make them go away. Both radiated mass amounts of misery. I can't take much more of this! she screamed in her head. That's it, I'm talking to the principal, and I'm gonna convince him to let me bite someone!

(FYI, expect Karin to trip and fall on Kyo at some point. Karin's a klutz)

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:54 pm

Ranma, contrary to popular belief, generally did listen in class, as much as he hated it. It ensured that his father stayed happy and didn't attack him randomly as usual. But then again, he always won. And winning was fun. He figured that if he didn't want this new school to be completely boring, he'd have to attempt to lift his mood so that people wouldn't just avoid him. Sighing, he sat up, now fully paying attention to the teacher.

Who knew? Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad.

...But he just knew that when someone found out his secret, laughing would ensue. He grimaced, knowing that the teasing was inevitable. On the plus side, those who did dare to laugh were smart enough to only do it once.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:59 pm

((*nods*))

Haruhi turned away from Daisuke and faced the teacher once he started speaking. She was quite good when it came to math. But Haruhi just wasn't the type to raise her hand and answer questions, usually. None the less, Haruhi easily figured out the problem in her head.

Daisuke enjoyed talking to Haruhi. He was happy to finally make a friend. He would have to thank Dark later. He frowned though when Haruhi turned away from him, only to figure out that the teacher had spoken.

Unfortunity, Daisuke wasn't very good when it came to mental math. This often times aggravated him.

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:19 pm

Lloyd clapped his hands once in glee and said, "well done Lulu. As we all should know the area of a rectangle or square is equal to the length time the width and the perimeter equals the sum of the four sides." He then turned to the board, Drew another square, diagonally right of the previous square. Then he connected the corner of each square with a line to the corresponding corner of the other square; the effect was that he now had a 3-D box on the board. Lloyd the added to one of the connecting lines a 8cm mark. He also added to the right of the previous A= and P=, another P=, SA= and V=. He then crossed his arms, chalk still in hand and said, "Now say that square was one of the faces of a rectangular prism, with the width of 4cm, a length of 4cm and a height of 8cm.Can someone, other than Lelouch, tell me the perimeter, the surface area and the volume?"

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:43 am

Too easy. Zidane thought, raising his hand. "Perimeter's 64 cm, Surface Area's 160 cm squared, and volume's 128 cm cubed," he said with a self-satisfied smirk. Just like on the ship. He leaned back in his chair and waited for the next question.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:35 am

Lloyd smiled and then said, "Yes very good...Zidane."; it took him a second to remember his name. he wrote in the answers and then explained as he wrote on the board the equations, "for any rectangular prism, the Surface area is equal to 2(l x w) + 2(w x h) + 2(l x h) and volume can easily be found as l x w x h."

Lloyd then took the points of one of the square faces and drew lines from them to make a pyramid at the one end so it was a square pyramid attached to the end of a rectangular prism. he then added a 3 cm mark on one of the edges of the pyramid and another set of P=, SA= and V= to the right of the previous set. "Right then." he said as he turned back to the class and fixed his glasses, "Now say that the rectangular prism was actually a part of a really bad missile design. Can someone, other than Lelouch or Zidane, tell me the perimeter, surface area and volume of the missile?"

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:41 pm

Lelouch sighed, math was one of his best subjects, but he found all of these calculations to be meaningless when only dealing with theoretical problems. He quietly pulled out some blank paper and began working on some of the calculations for the Hex-Shieding mechanism that were still giving him problems. He could operate it flawlessly, but it was still only being used with 80% efficiency.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:39 pm

Chrono raised his hand timidly. "perimeter equals 82 cm..." He said, not quite sure if he was correct. Volume is 428 cm cubed... and surface area is 178 cm cubed?"

He sat back down immediatly, almost positive that he was completely wrong. He'd never been good at math, but no one else had volunteered so he figured he might as well take the plunge.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:46 pm

((theres no square root key on the keyboard so instead im using x^1/2 which is the same thing))

"no unfortunately those are wrong." Lloyd said. he waited for anyone else to raise their hands but no one else did. "well then" he said turning to the chalk board, "lemme explain." he wrote then took the time to write out all of the equations out on the board

P= 4(3)+2(4 x 4)+4(8 x 4)=76cm

SA=160-16+(1/2bh)4
b=4
h= (3^2 - 2^2)^1/2= 5^1/2
SA=160-16+ (5^1/2 x 2)4= 161.9cm^2

V=128+ (1/3)lwh
l=4
w=4
h= c^2-b^2=a^2
c=3
b=(4^2+4^2)^1/2= 2(2)^1/2
h=(3^2-(2(2)^1/2)^2)^1/2=1
V=128+ (1/3)(1 x 4 x 4)=133.33 cm^3

he set down the chalk and then noticed the time on the clock; 4║ was almost over. he sighed and then said, "well then class i"ll explain this mess another day." Lloyd then reached under his desk and struggled to set two piles of large textbooks on his desk. "these are your text books for the year." Lloyd said as he patted one of the piles with his hand, "tonight you have homework in 1-1, pg 23, problems 1-10. It's just simple algebra to get you mind thinking again." It was then that the bell rang and Lloyd said, "You're dismissed. don't forget to grab a book on the way out."
[/quote]

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:41 pm

((Twilight... you're makin my brain asplode with all this learnin... Luckily Lulu is known to ditch school! XP))

Lelouch sighed and collected his things. He was really getting hungry and was looking forward to lunch. As he left the classroom on his way to the cafeteria he remembered to grab one of the books off the table and hurried off to get some food.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:55 pm

((yeah it took me awhile to type all that out. but at least we're back on track with the fun non-learning stuff))

Byakuya sat in a meditative state at the end of the lunch line as it was now his turn to take lunchroom duty. Byakuya usually teaches Magic III, however, he had no classes during 5th period so he was recruited to watch over the lunch room during 5║. All i have to do is watch these brats for one period a day, he thought to himself bitterly, hopefully i won't have to use Senbonzakura. Byakuya didn't like the idea of babysitting a bunch of eating teenagers, but as long as he looked intimidating, he hoped that no one would fall out of line and he wouldn't have to do anything.

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:01 pm

Misty nodded her head briefly to Allen. "I'll see you later. I'm going to hang with Haruhi, Karin, and Raye and see if I like them."

She was very used to hanging around boys. She'd been traveling with Brock and Ash for a while, and at one point, Tracey. The only girls she knew... Well, she didn't really think of her sisters as girls. They were too crazy.

Allen nodded to Misty. "I'll see you, then." He sighed. He had no lunch or money to buy lunch. This sucks, he thought. He was starving. Now more than anything he wished for a sandwhich rather than a stupid book.

Still, he scooped it up before he left.

Zidane stood up and smirked. All four girls in one place. Even if Misty wasn't hotness incarnated, Raye, Haruhi, and definitely Karin were. Best of all, he was already in with Raye. He'd be able to hang out with them no problem thanks to her. He grinned. Being nice to the ladies always paid off.

He snatched a book off the top and headed for lunch.

Karin rushed to pass Allen and tripped, falling into him. Too close, too close! she screamed mentally. "S-sorry!" She backed away quickly. Her blood was pumping so hard it hurt. She had to bite him--and fast. "I-I have to go!"

She made a quick turn into the bathroom and texted her sister, Anju. "I need help now!" she muttered, texting exactly what she'd said. "Hurry!"

It was cloudy, so Anju would have no problem coming out. Even if she hadn't awakened as a full vampire, sunny days gave her headaches. Of course, even though she hadn't awakened, she was much better at erasing memories than Karin was herself. Allen would never be able to remember her bite.

A text came back. "I'll be there soon. Hold on until I get there."

Thank God.

Karin walked out of the bathroom and found Allen without any food. "Aren't you hungry?" she asked. His misery was building.

"Starving," Allen mumbled. He glanced up at Karin and saw the lunch box in her hand. Lucky... he thought. He could smell the food, and it smelled good.

"If you'd like, you could have some," Karin offered. She instantly felt the misery lifting. Gone or not, she still needed to bite someone and Allen still was the most miserable. "But... I'm a little embarrassed..." she said. She was, but not because she was going to share her lunch. "I-I mean, I'm not very good around boys... and it's sorta embarrassing to give someone food in front of everyone."

Allen's eyes lit up. He had no idea what she was up to nor that she was up to anything. All he could focus on was the prospect of a meal. He jumped out of his seat. "Well, where should we eat? Outside?"

Perfect, Karin thought, smiling. "Sure. Outside's good." There was a grove of trees in the outside lunch area. It was a bit chilly and looked like rain, so everyone was eating inside. No one would catch them outside, and no one would see her bite him.

Best of all, she felt her phone vibrate and knew that it was Anju saying she was there and ready to get her out of this mess. She'd just have to explain everything to the principal afterward.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:49 pm

Byakuya watched as the children filed into the lunch room and he watched everyone silently until he saw a girl leading a boy out to the outdoor eating area. Its not very nice weather out so why would they wanna go out there? he thought to himself. the first that came to mind was that were a couple and wanted some "alone time" which he would never allow anyways. However, as he slid his zanpakto into his belt, he realized, wait a minute...that's the vampire girl I have to keep an eye out for.

As the two were just about to push the door open, Byakuya used his flash step and seemed to teleport from where he was sitting to right in front of the two. "I'm sorry." he said to them sternly while glaring down on them, " The outdoor lunch area is closed for today on the off chance that it might rain. Please go find a seat somewhere in here; there's enough tables."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:52 pm

Lelouch jumped a bit when he saw the teacher seem to vanish and reappear near the door leading outside. He had been examining the strange outfit that he was wearing, and was also looking to see if he was being watched. Just then he came up to the cashier of the lunch line, and rather than dig into his wallet for the money, desided to take the easy route. He fluidly took out his protective contacts and said just loud enough for her to hear "Lelouch Lamporage has free lunch." after that he replaced his contacts and walked calmly to a table to eat. At least now I never have to worry about not having a lunch. Lelouch thought to himself as he started eating.

Last edited by Vernaferous on Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:02 pm

Karin almost had a panick attack as the teacher came up to them and told them to eat inside. Desperately, she glanced around for some sort of inspiration as to why they had to eat outside. Then she thought of one. "I... er... have minor claustrophobia..." she muttered. "I don't have trouble in class, since we have such small classes, but with all the students together... Sometimes it's better than others, but I can't really eat inside with so many people today... but I wanted to eat with Allen."

She slapped herself mentally. WORST EXCUSE EVER!!!!! She sighed.

Anju sighed. Her sister was so useless sometimes. She sent one of her bats to Byakuya. The white-haired boy wasn't looking, so she took the chance to change the teacher's perseption. "There are breaks in the clouds," she muttered gently as the bat fluttered a few feet above Byakuya's head. "The weather's just fine for them to eat outside."

"Hey Anju," Boogy, her possessed doll whispered, "why do you keep bailing your sister outta trouble? She's just so worthless."

"Silence Boogy," Anju whispered, pulling his puppet mouth shut. "Would you rather her die?"

"Well, no, but..."

"Then don't ask me why I help."

I didn't know she was claustrophobic... Allen thought, looking at Karin. Maybe she's just too embarrassed to tell anyone. I mean, I would be too if I was claustrophobic...

(Anju's only temporary until Karin gets a bite of Allen!)
(Twilight, please go along with it... I'll change it if necessary)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:22 am

Chrono walked to lunch, looking around curiously. The lunchroom they had was similar to the one in the order. He walked to the lunch line, and after a few moments, found the money that father Remington had given him. He bought a hotdog and a carton of milk, before looking around for a place to sit. He saw that someone else was already eating and walked over to him.

"Er... excuse me, Lelouch, was it? Would you mind if I sit here?"

Ranma's bad mood was officially over. Lunch was here! He hurried to the lunch room, and, after piling his plate with food and (reluctantly) paying, he began searching for a place to sit. Finding a lone table he sat, setting his plate in front of him and looking at it longingly. He hadn't eaten in days. That was the only thing that he hated about the training missions. Sighing happily he began to eat, taking his time so to savor the flavors.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:24 pm

Nayuki picked up her new book and dashed out of the classroom. She had packed her lunch, so she didn't need to buy whatever the school was serving. She started to sit down at one of the tables, but then realized it would be impolite to not to ask first. "Um..excuse me. Would it be okay if i sat here?"

((btw, if nobody claims Nayuki asked them to sit at their table, she'll just sit with some people from a different class or something.))

Unlike everyone else in the room, Kyo wasn't so eager to leave the class right away. He'd rather not have his secret revealed by some careless girl who was late to class. Once the bell rang, he slowly got up, grabbed a book and left. At his other school, he just ate in the classroom. But now...he was required to eat in the cafeteria. That was going to be one of his worst life experiences.

He walked into the cafeteria and wasn't surprised to see how filled it was. Kyo bought ramen noodles and looked around for somewhere to sit. In a split second he decided there was nowhere to sit. And he didn't want to go outside because of the weather. Meaning...he would just have to eat in the bathroom like he was some high school girl who just moved back to America after growing up in Africa.

Sighing, Kyo snuck out of the cageteria.

Roxas got in line and bought his lunch of french fries and a hot dog. Looking around the room, he saw his new aquantance (SP)--he didn't know if he was a friend-- standing by a table with one of his other classmates. Roxas decided that he needed a place to sit and since that was the only person he knew, he would ask to sit with them.

Roxas got there in time to hear purple haired Chrono say, "Er... excuse me, Lelouch, was it? Would you mind if I sit here?"

"Me too, please."
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:18 pm

((oh alright sailor...but i have a plan around your god modding))

Byakuya looked outside and thought he saw a break in the clouds. Then stepped to the side and let them pass. He flash stepped back to his seat and then sat down and began to watch the other students. he took note on how odd some of them looked. It's rude to judge Byakuya he thought to himself, besides your a spirit, like you have room to judge the odd looking living.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:53 pm

Lelouch looked up at the two people asking him if they could sit by him, and thought for a second before nodding his acceptance. "I believe your names are Chrono and Roxas, am I right?" he asked as they sat down. "I am Lelouch Lamporage, so where are you from? I know you aren't from Britania just based on your looks." Lelouch said in an attempt to make at least one friend in this strange school.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:38 am

Lelouch chuckled "You obviously have never met a Britanian before. What I call Britiania, you would call the USA." he said with a genunie smile. "That isn't the point though, because I was only living there for a few yearsn before moving to Japan." Lelouch frowned slightly as he remembered all his friends in Ashford.

Last edited by Vernaferous on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:40 am

Misty got her food and glanced around the cafeteria. She couldn't find where Haruhi was sitting, so she decided to sit with Chrono, Roxas, and Lelouch. They seemed nice enough, and after having been with Ash and Brock for so long, she was used to having male company. "Hey guys, can I sit with you?" she asked. Togepi started crying in her bag. She put her tray down and gave Togepi some Pokemon food. Togepi stopped crying and started chirping happily.

Zidane frowned. Karin was nowhere to be seen, and he couldn't see Raye anywhere. So much for my getting to know some pretty girls... he thought, running his fingers through his hair. He saw Daisuke and smiled. "So, fellow theif, what got you into the business?" he asked.

Karin breathed a sigh of relief. Anju had just saved the day. Again.

"I wonder what made him change his mind," Allen said with a shrug. "Ah well, whatever!" Allen said with a grin. "Food, here I come!"

Karin led him a little away from the doors to behind a tree in the grove. She made sure no one could see her bite him and sat down. She passed Allen her lunch. "I always make too much, so help yourself." She didn't have to try to sound inviting. Karin really did make too much for herself from habbit. She usually made lunch for Usui, but today she made extra because she forgot that she was going to a different school.

She took a few bites of her own food before she marveled at how fast Allen could eat. He was eating more that Usui and much, much faster. She didn't know it was possible for someone to eat that fast without choking. "How does it taste?" she asked.

"Really good!" Allen said through a full mouth. He swallowed hard, realizing it was rude to talk with food in his mouth. "Sorry, I ate it all..." He was so busy feeling guilty about eating it all that he didn't notice Karin's lips getting closer to his neck until it was too late.

He froze when he felt her mouth touch his neck. No one had ever--EVER--kissed him before, especially not there. "K-Karin...!" he said, surprised. "W-what are you...?" He was even more surprised when he felt something sharp peirce his neck. He recognized the feeling from when Krory bit his finger the one time. Vampire! He wanted to call out for help, but his voice wouldn't come. All he could do was wait for her to drink his blood.

But he didn't hear the slurping. Instead, he felt a strange pressure at the bite, like something was being injected into him. He felt dizzy. The world started spinning. He closed his eyes and felt his conciousness slip.

Karin released Allen and sighed happily. The pressure was gone and her heart had finally stopped pounding. She laid Allen back against the tree and picked up her lunch box. "Thanks Anju!" she said quietly as her sister wiped Allen's memory. He'd wake up in a few minutes and not remember anything about her biting him. Best of all, he wouldn't trigger her blood anymore. "Ugh, now I'm gonna have to explain to the principal..." she muttered. "Anju, could you come for moral support?" But Anju was already gone. Sighing, she headed for the principals office.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:05 am

Lelouch looked up at yet another person who was wanting to sit with him, and smiled. "I wouldn't mind. How bout either of you?" Lelouch said with a slight smile. He kind-of had developed a thing for redheads, so he didn't mind getting to know Misty.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down