The New 14th Noah

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Re: The New 14th Noah

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:50 pm

((thats fine but either way we need shim to post to help move this along (even though i controll 4 characters) until them im just game for Noah bonding time))

when Allen could hardly sit up any more Road helpped him to lay down on the sofa. Road noticed an improvment on his singing (or at least more confidence) and she was happy with his progress. Honestly, Road was just happy that she was able to be with Allen-kun for this amount of time without having the intensity build up of a fight. She sat down next to him on the edge of the sofa and looked down at him with a soothing gaze.

"Well, that was fun."

Road leaned in alittle from where she sat so she could reach Allen's face and gently storked his cheak, "I'm glad you're havng some sort of fun here. I know things are confusing being here at the moment but i hope,in due time, you come accoustomed to living h-" Road was cut off when she lost her balance tring to lean over to reach Allen's face. Road was now half laying on the couch and Half laying ontop of Allen. she reached to the other side of him to puch herself up and she looked down at Allen while their faces were only inches apart from each other. She blushed a little and said to him in a soft apologetic voice, "I'm sorry, Allen-kun, I slipped. Either way" she was all fluttered now being that close to Allen and her speach was getting hazy yet anxious, "I hope...you learn..to like...living...here...with...us..."

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:53 pm

Lenalee blinked. Lavi had a point. How did that woman have Allen's letter. Then it hit her. "She's an Akuma!" she hissed. "If she's a Noah, she's not one I recognize, and she wouldn't have just handed us the letter without a fight. Allen must have told her to deliver it!"

She went to stand, but stopped. 'If we use our Innocence, we'll stick out too much.'

Allen blushed as well. "Th-thanks," he managed to stutter. Road was so close. So very close... He glanced at the door, which had just opened. He felt himself turning an even deeper shade of crimson.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:04 pm

Lavi reached his arm out and grabbed ahold of Lenalee's shoulder. He held her down (in case she would try to get up again), and whispered. "Yes, it most likely is an akuma. But if it wanted to fight, it would have tried to kill everyone on this train by now. So maybe Allen told the Akuma not to hurt anyone while delivering the letter."

Lavi leaned his head in the aile(SP?!) and looked in the direction where the akuma had left. He didn't see any sight of her....er...it anywhere. Lavi sighed and slowly brought his head back into their little booth.

"I--I think maybe we should follow that Akuma. First off, we need to see if it's still on this train. If so, We follow it anywhere it goes. And just to be safe, we keep Timcanpy on the look-out, and continue to locate where Allen is. If we're lucky, the Akuma and Tim will be heading in the same direction."

This was it. Hopefully, they made a breaking point. And even more so, Lenalee should know not to kill this akuma. It was one of the two keys they had in reaching Allen. And possibly, it may be the best. If there were to be some code or something, there was no way Timcanpy would know it, but the akuma would, right?

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:12 pm

Lenalee nodded so that he knew she knew what Lavi's plan was. "We'll have to find the Akuma first before it gets away." She stood again. "It's not in this car anymore, so it must have gone somewhere else on the train."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:17 pm

[quote="xTwilightxAngelx"]

It was just when Road fell over that Tyki made his way back to the parlor with a tray that held two plates ogf food that they had all saved for Road and Allen. Allen might not be hungry now but he will be eventually Tyki thought to himself as he turned the door handle, and Road hasn't eaten yet either. Tyki openned the door and saw that Road was ontop of Allen in a very compromising position. Almost immediatly he said in a calm voice, "I'll come back later." and he shut the door on the two of them. He put his back up against the door and he said to himself, "God Road, I didn't think you'd go for him that soon."

Road also turned a bright shade of pink as Tyki had a peak at the two of them in that position. She pushed herself up away from Allen only another foot and she ran her hand through her hair in embarassment. "I apologize.. for him..." she stuttered as she blushed more and her voice was still fluttered, "i didn't think... he'd finish breakfast... so quickly..." she was all embarassed but now she was slightly dissapointed that she missed an opportunity. Road thought how she could turn the situation around but now it was too awkward after Tyki came in .

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:25 pm

Allen stood and went to the door. He opened it and poked his head out. Allen was still bright red when he said, "Tyki, it's not what you think. Road--er--fell. On top of me. By accident. I think." He wasn't sure if it had been an accident that Road had fallen on him. This was Road, after all.

He saw the food in Tyki's hands and felt his stomach growl. Grinning, he snatched a slice of toast.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:40 pm

Tyki smiled at Allen, almost laughing and said to him, "Relax, I turst you. It's her I question." he watched as Allen snactched a piece of Toast from his tray and then he handed the tray to Allen, "Don't just steal from it, take the whole thing. Its breakfast for both you and Road."

Once the tray was in Allen's possetion he said, "I think I'll wait a little while longer before I pop in again." With that, Tyki walked away as he thought to himself, I don't think she'll get that far but then again I didn't think Road would make a move on him until he was acctually well.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:48 pm

"Thank you, Tyki!" Allen called after. He went back into the parlor and placed the tray on the small table. "Itadekimasu!" Allen said before chowing down. He was staving, and it was very delicious food. It was just as good as the food Jerry always made.

He hesitated in the middle of his bowl of oatmeal. He felt a pang of homesickness for the Order again, but it wasn't as bad as before. Still, he wondered if everyone had noticed his disappearance yet. Probably.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:11 pm

Lavi stood up as Lenalee did, and placed Timcanpy on his shoulder. He walked into the aile and grabbed ahold of Lenalee's hand. "C'mon, it went this way after it gave us the letter. Akuma or not, it couldn't have gotten to far."

Lavi led Lenalee to the end of the car they were on. "Hmm...you were right. Onto the next one I guess...." Lavi and Lenalee walked onto the next car and continued to search for the akuma. It didn't seem to be around anywhere.

The two of them headed to the next car, and searched harder. The akuma had to be on this car. It was the last one in this direction. "Alright, Lenalee, the Akuma has to be on the car somewhere. There aren't any left. So look hard!"

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:13 pm

Road sat up and watched Allen go to the door and listened to him talk to Tyki; she pouted for a slight moment whenshe heard Tyki's comment towards her. Road then smelled the food that Tyki had briought for them and she reached for the candle ontop of the piano and set it on the table and then lit it with one of Tyki's matches that he left on the coffee table to light the area and to set a slight mood.

When Allen sat down on the sofa and set the tray down, Road scooted in close To Allen and grabbed her plate and began to Eat ther scabbled eggs at a modest pace to show Allen she was civilized. She then looked over at Allen as he scarfed down his plate at break neck speeds and she thought to herself, Wow...he eats food like Skin eats candy. Somehow she found his gorging slightly cute because it was Allen.

As Road continued to eat at a faster pace, she saw that Allen stopped eating, there was a sad expression on his face. Uh oh Road thought to herself, something came across him. Road wanted to do something that would make Allen feel better or at least make him laugh a little. She took the spoon from Allen's bowl, took a scoop of oatmeal and she started pretending he was a baby and said, "here comes the train Allen-kun" she played around with it to make it seem like a train on a curvy track, "and now its comming to the tunnel..." she held the spoon up to Allen's mouth, hoping that he would play along and acctually open his mouth.

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:24 pm

Lenalee scanned the car, only to realize that she hadn't gotten a good look at the Akuma woman. "Lavi, what did she look like agian? You have a photographic memory when it comes to this kind of thing." Still searching, she thought, 'It's a good thing Lavi's helping. His being a Bookman will definitely come in handy while searching for Allen.'

Allen raised an eyebrow at Road. She was acting weird again. Still, he went along with it, if only to get his spoon back. When she'd stuck the spoon in his mouth, he bit down on it so he could tug it out of her grip and returned it to his bowl. "I was just thinking," Allen explained. He knew she'd picked up on his feeling sad a few moments before. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." He smiled, and was surprised to find that he didn't have to fake it.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:44 pm

Once Allen tugged the spoon out of her hands, Road clapped her hands lightly and giggled in glee that Allen acctually went along with the skit.

"I was just thinking. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

Road sighed and then said while pouting her lips, "I know but Allen-kun, It's my job today to worry about you." There was small bit of oatmeal on the corner of Allen's mouth. Road wiped it away with her index finger and then she sucked her figer to rid it of the oatmeal. "When you make a face like that i can't help but worry that something is upsetting you." Road patted Allen's knee and then too it back and smiled like a little kid for Allen.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:50 pm

Allen felt himself blush slightly and look away. His heart skiped a beat when she smiled at him. He didn't know why, but it was nice. It just felt right to be sitting there with her by his side. He had no idea why.

"Thanks for worrying about me," Allen said.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:02 pm

Road threw her arms around him and said, "You're most certianly welcome Allen-kun" she rubbed he forhead on his sholder for a breif moment and then she let go of him. Road held her fists in her lap excitedly and she asked him, "So is there any thing you want to do or talk about at the moment?" She really didn't care what they did, she just didn't want to be a stick in the mud like Tyki was yesterday and just had him sleep.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:08 pm

"I'd actually like to look around a bit," Allen said. "I get lost a lot, so the sooner I learn my way around this place, the better." He remembered how long it had taken him to learn his way around the Black Order. Of course, you learn pretty quick when you're constantly being chased by one Komulin or another. "I'd really like to see where I'm going to sleep too. I mean, I can't stay in this room forever, right?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:24 pm

Road looked up at the cieling and thought about the possiblity of that and then she said, "Tyki says that the stigma isn't done circulating through you yet so it would be bad for you to be walking around too much."

she thought of the possiblities of that happening and then an idea came to mind. She stood up and then pressed a figer to Allen's lips and she said to him "wait right here." her door appeared on the other side of the room and she ran through it. Two minutes later she came running back with Lero over her sholders

"Road-Tama!" the pumkin umbrella yelled at the young-looking Noah from over her sholder, "Lero!!what are you doing with me!! put me back!!! Lero!!!!"

"You're just helping me show Allen-kun around." she said to Lero as she made him levitate horizontally infrot of Allen.

"Allen-kun?!?" he asked in furisoity, "How dare you bring an-" he looked over at Allen and saw the stigma on his forehead, "Lero! Lero!! HE'S A NOAH?!?!?" he looked down in embarassment and he apologized to Allen, "my bad Allen-tama, Lero..."

"you shouldn't move around too much but If Lero could carry you you won't have to walk." Road explained her plan to Allen with a smile.

[/quote]

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:48 pm

((i'm guessing i'm just going to have to make something up, right? or i can just make it easy on me and just have him spot her.......))

Lavi looked back at Lenalee. "Oh....um.....Her hair was shoulder length, and black. And I believe that she was wearing a blue cloak..." Lavi looked forward, and went through all the previous thoughts and images in his mind. There were so many, so searching for just one made it hard. His eyes widened as he saw the akuma. "There!"

The akuma was sitting in the second booth on the right side. Quickly, Lavi ran up the akuma, dragging Lenalee behind. He stood in the akuma's way, so it couldn't stand. He was about to speak, but stopped.

'What am I doing? I can't just come up to an Akuma and say, "Take us to Allen Walker." There's no way it would ever take us to Allen, even if we got down on our knees and begged.'

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:54 pm

The Earl entered the room without Road or Allen noticing and watched Road feed Allen then ran off to get Lero. "Wonderful! That's great, my little Tomboy. Very smart of you to use Lero like that." The Earl smiled. " Now we can show Allen his room, that I work so hard on getting it ready. Come along my dears." He turned away.

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:23 am

The Akuma looked up. Shoot, it thought. "May I help you, Exorcist-sama?" she asked Lenalee.

"Take us to Allen," she said. "Tell us where he is!"

The Akuma blinked. "You're joking, right? I'm risking my neck already just delivering that message to you for Master Walker." The Akuma thought for a moment. "I could deliver a message to him for you, but... I can't guarrentee it's reaching him."

Lenalee raised an eyebrow. "Why are you being so nice?" She was suspicious of the Akuma's offer. "What're you up to?"

The Akuma waved its hands in front of it. "I'm not up to anything!" it said quickly. "Master Walker would love a response."

"Did he say that?"

"Well, no..." the Akuma said, shifting in its seat. "We Akuma are programmed to obey the Noahs' orders, even the unspoken ones. And for some reason..." The Akuma shook its head, "I don't know, I've felt strange. I haven't had an urge to kill anyone. It hasn't been long since I recieved my Orders, but Master Walker's order has changed me somehow. I can't so much as think of killing now."

"When he get in here?" Allen whispered to Road and Lero. "Sorry about this, Lero," Allen said quickly. He sat down on Lero. It felt strange to be hovering a few feet off the ground like he was. "I won't ride on you again once the stigma's done."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:55 am

"Trust me Allen-tama." Lero added to him under his breth once he sat on him, "once that Tomboy has ridden you fifty times you tend to get used to passengers Lero. Besides you're not much heavier than Road-tama Lero."

Road smiled At the sight of Allen ridding on Lero for a change and she said to the three of them, "C'mon lets get this show on the road." Road led Allen all over the ark and showed him various rooms. The number of other parlors, libraries, lounges and piano rooms, the dinning room, the kitchen, the various bathrooms that were all around the Ark and even the Earl's bedroom, Tyki's bedroom, Lulubelle's bedroom, Jasdevi's bedroom and her own bedroom just incase he needed them during the night.

Durring the tour, Tyki had joined them and he added extra commentary about each room, just trying to not bore Allen to death with the whole thing

The tour ended when they all reached a double door entry-way that had silver door knobs and Jasdero and Devit were standing infront of the doors, ready to open. "you ready for this Nii-san?" they both said in unison as they began to open the doors

"And this Allen is your room, " Tyki said as the twins openned the door, "We had it finished it while you were sleeping yesterday." the room was mostly black, just like almost every room on the Ark. However, it had silver strips along the corners of the floor, walls and cieling to help add a contrast to the room. There was a queen size bed in the middle of the room that had a black comforter and silver, silk sheets. There were black and silver drapes alon the edge of the bed that could be drawn in to cut off light to the bed. to one side of the room there was a black love seat with a number of silver pillows and a door that led to personal bathroom for Allen, and to the other side there was a dark wooden desk with a dark wooden chair with black velvet seat linings.

Road ran into the room and jumped onto the love seat, which was nice and soft and she waved to Allen and asked, "what do you think?"

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:15 am

((dang......i want that room........it sounds like a mansion compared my small basement room, with EXTREMELY thin walls..... >.<))

Lavi cocked his head over as he heard the akuma say, "You're joking, right? I'm risking my neck already just delivering that message to you for Master Walker."

He mummbled to himself, "I knew it..."

"I could deliver a message to him for you, but... I can't guarrentee it's reaching him."

Lavi lifted his head and faced the akuma, in slight shock. He listened to Lenalee and the akuma's conversation, and wondered about the whole thing.

'Lenalee has a right to wonder about the Akuma, and why it's not trying to kill anyone. But...this is the perfect opportunity, and we should take advantage of it while we still can.'

Without asking, Lavi sat down across from the Akuma, and slammed his hands against the seat. "Whether the letter were to reach him or not, I want to give it a shot." Lavi glanced up at Lenalee, and then back to akuma. He looked in it's eyes directly and said, "Now, do you have some paper? I'm going to write a letter to Allen, and pray to God that you'll be able to give it to him...without reading!"

"You can't just welcome yourself into my booth--And you can just use the paper that Master Walker wrote on," the Akuma replied, with a little annoyed tone.

"Oh, right," Lavi said as he reached for a pen from his back pocket.

Lavi then turned his head and faced Lenalee. He scooted over towards the window a little, and patted on the seat next to him. "Lenalee, are you in this with me? We have an opportunity to get in contact with Allen, and I think you and I should take advantage of it." He paused and glanced at Lenalee's hand and sighed, noticing that she still had the note that the Akuma had given them. Lavi took his eyes away from her hand, and moved them back up to her eyes. "It's all up to you."

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:40 pm

Lenalee nodded. "Tell Allen that we're coming for him," she said. "Also... Tell Allen that we're worried about him, even if he says he's okay. Tell him we miss him and want him to come back."

Allen's jaw dropped. The room was huge, bigger than his room at the Order, at least. "Wow..." He entered and looked around. He touched the comforter, the desk, everything. "This is amazing. I don't know what to say." He really didn't, either. It was like, for the first time, he was home.

(Ew, two really short posts. Sorry)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:25 pm

Road, along with everyone else, was plaesed that Allen liked his ne room. "Well c'mon." she said as she grabbed his wrist and ed him back over to the bed. She turned him around and sat him down on the bed and said, "Try out your new bed. Its much more comfortable than that Tyki made you sleep on."

"You know how hard it is to carry a disabled person?" Tyki said in defence to her comment, "besides we wanted the room to be finished before we showed it to him and we had to have the final color scheme done once we knew who the new Noah was and what kind of colors he liked."

Road giggled at Tyki and then she sat down on the love seat again and crossed her legs. "It's alright guys." Road said to the others at the door, "I'll take it from here. You can go back to what you were doing

The twins were relieved to here that and they waved at Allen as they ran away and Jasdero yelled, "have fun in you new room Nii-san!"
then Devit added, "...with Road!"
they both laughed as they ran away and their voices echoed down to nothing.

Tyki tipped his hat for Allen and then guided the Earl outy of the room and said, "Alright Sir, let's leave the youngens be."

Road sighed at her family's comments and then she asked Allen who was now lying down, "so Allen what do you think of the bed?"

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:41 pm

Allen had heard David's comment, but tried to ignore it. "It's really comfy." He said. He hoped that Road couldn't see how red his face had become because of the twins. "I'll have to thank the others for all this too. You guys have been so nice to me, even though I was your enemy before." He closed his eyes and said drowsily, "Thanks." Even though he'd slept all the day before, he was still tired. It must have been the stigma causing it. It didn't matter much, though, because he was soon fast asleep.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:54 pm

Lavi took the paper from Lenalee, and held it up against the window. "Got it," He said.

As he began to write, he thought to himself, 'I guess it doesn't matter whether the akuma reads it now, knowing that it just heard what Lenalee told me to write. Oh well, I'll just change it up a little.'

After a few minutes of writing, and biting the end of his pen, he was done. Lavi held then grabbed ahold of it with both hands and read it over, in his head.

'Allen, Lenalee and I are glad that you're okay, but we can't help but worry. We're your friends, and you should know that. But hopefully you won't be stuck there, as a Noah for too much longer. Lenalee and I are coming to get you out of there. We're not exactly sure on how we're going to do that yet, but we will.

'Lenalee, Timcanpy, and I miss you, and we want you back here with us. So no matter what the cost, we
will get you back. We were already ordered to kill you by Lvellie (we didn't speak of the Noah thing, we made up a reasoning about why you were gone). But we ran instead.....

'Anyway, we'll see you soon, Allen. I--We promise.'

At the bottom of the paper, Lavi signed his name, and then handed the letter to Lenalee. "After you look it over, write your name by mine somewhere."

Timcanpy flew up infront of Lavi, seeming to be in a slight panic. He wanted to sign it too, or at least attempt.

Lavi grinned softly at Timcanpy and said, "Yes, Timcanpy, you can sign it, too."

Timcanpy relaxed and then flew up on Lenalee shoulder. He wanted to get a good look at the letter as well.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down