The Butterfly Quartet

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: The Butterfly Quartet

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:45 am

"If you want to try and save some of them you better get going quick." he said to the two warriors as he leaned up against the tree with sort of a stuck up and all knowing attitude, "because that smell is getting expotentially larger...which means they killed a lot of them."

Melenaus held back a yawn as he went over to Julia and picked her up in his arms so she wouldn't have to walk. "Wow Julia" he said as he picked her up with ease, "either the becomeing a homunculus has increase my strength or you've lost wieght." he looked at his adopted sister, winked at her as he said slightly lower so Atticus wouldn't hear, "i think its both." then he said louder so Atticu would hear. "c'mon let's go back to Papillion-sempi's lab. We've been hiding there for a month now, I'm pretty sure one more night there won't prove to be a problem."

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:54 pm

"Let's hurry! If we can save even one innocent it will be worth it!" he yelled as he dashed off in the direction of the Orphanage. "BUSO RENKIN!!!" he yelled as he pulled out his "Sunlight Heart" and used it to charge even faster through the forest. I have to get there! I have to save EVERYONE!!! he thought as he ran as fast as he possibly could.

Attacus saw that his brother was whispering something to their sister, but he really didn't care very much. "Strangely, I feel really tired. I guess a good rest couldn't hurt... but I think it would be best if we got there quickly." he said as a slight rumble was heeard way off in the direction of the forest. "Come on Mele, let's get going before whoever that is catches us here... I'ed rather not get my ass handed to me my first day as a Homunculus." he said with a grin as he startede walking casually towards their "home" with his cape billowing out illustriously behind him.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:19 pm

Tokiko activated her Valkerye Skirt and chased after Kazuki. There was no stopping him once he was determined to do something--especially if that something was saving people. She was able to catch up to him in a few steps from the skirt, "Kazuki, don't be too shocked if no one's there when we arrive," she said. They were at least five minutes away. That was plenty of time for a homunculus to finish its meal and leave. She didn't want Kazuki to beat himself up about it.

Julia frowned at her brother, but a smile was in her eyes. "That's mean! Are you saying I'm fat?" she asked, her voice mocking. She then grinned and hugged her brother. "Thanks for carrying me, Big Brother," she whispered before she fell asleep in his arms.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:33 pm

POPaillion watched as the twolovers ran off into the night towards the smell of blood and he said to himself,"Hmmm...this should prove to be rather interesting...but i better keep my distance..." Papillion pulled out his Kakugane from the thong of his outfit and shouted, "buso renkin! near death happiness!" and his butterfly wings activated again and he floated off slowly after the aclemic warriors, in hopes to get to see a good fight and possibly meet a new, powerful homunculus.

Melenaus kissed his adopted sister's forehead as she fell asleep and he heard a second rummble in the direction that Atticus was standing. As they started to walk back to the lab he did some calculations in his head to figure out the distance the rummble was comming from and, fast it was moving and how lomnh ot would take them to get back to the lab. When he finished, his eyes widened in horror as he realized in his head, We're not gonna make it like this... "Atticus" Melenaus said to his adopted brother stearnly as he handed their sister over to him, "take her back to the lab now; we can't make it back to the lab like this without them catching us." Melenaus turned back and faced the direction the rumble was coming from, "I'll hold them off for now. Just get Julia to safty." Melenaus looked over his sholder at his hesitant broither and barked sternly, " Now!"

((just a reminder: the OC's aren't accctually brothers and sister, they just treat each other like it))

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:15 pm

Kazuki knew full well that there most likely would be no one left from the orphanage, but the slim possibility that even one person could be saved gave him the strength to run even faster. "If there's even one person left there alive! I will save everyone I can!" He yelled as he poured on an extra boost of speed, he was nearly through the forrest and would be at the orphanage any second.

Attacus took his adopted sister in his arms and activated his Kakugane's wind ability. "I'll fly her to safety and be back to help you escape!" He said as he began rising from the ground. "Try not to die before I get back!" he said as he spead off towards the lab.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:32 pm

Tokiko and Kazuki reached the orphanage sooner than she thought possible. She glanced around. They were in the back, and no one was in sight. "Kazuki, you circle around to the front. I'll look in the building for survivors." She didn't want him to see the horror she knew was within its walls.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:39 pm

"No need to worry Atticus." he said to himself sternly, thinking that he could still hear him, "I won't die...I can't die." Melenaus started to walk back to the orphanage to put more distance between the warriors and his siblings. As his coat jinggled he said to himself futher with a rotten color in his eyes, "Not to these people."

((eww short post))

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:33 pm

Kazuki nodded and then with military presision charged around to the front of the building. When he got around the corner he saw a flambouyantly dressed kid about his age walking towards the orphanage."Hey kid! What are you doing here?" he yelled with his lance held at the ready.

Attacus was getting worried. Melenaus would have surely met up with at least one of the Alchemic Wariors(sp), and if he wouldn't stand a chance against two of them by himself. He reached the lab after a few more minutes of flying top speed and gently laid his adopted sister on the bed in the corner. "I'm coming Mele! Just hold on!"

Last edited by Vernaferous on Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:53 pm

Melenaus took a look at the boys short lance and he thought to himself, A lance...this must be Muto Kazuki that Papillion-sempi mentioned in his notes. This guy fights with brute strength, hardly any stradegy with his attacks but can be unpredictable at times. His lance expands at his will...A most interesting match to my kakugane. Melenaus chuckled slightly and then he asked the boy back, "I think a better question is what is a student like yourself doing all the way out here in the middle of the night in the middle of the week?"

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:34 pm

Kazuki was obviously shaken by the child's obvious disregar to the heavy scent of blood in the air and the odd holes in the orphanage walls. "I'm Muto Kazuki, and I'm an Alchemic warrior. Now I ask again! Why are you here, and do you know anything about what happened?" he said while narrowing his eyes and tightening his grip on his lance. If this really is one of the Homunculai who did this then I have to be ready to defend myself when he attacks. he thought quietly as he waited for the stranger's response.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:56 pm

Tokiko took a deep breath before she entered the orphanage. She glanced around the room unfeelingly. Blood was everywhere, but the only remains of the residents were clothes. There weren't any bodies. She walked around, searching high and low for any survivors. She didn't want to miss anyone. She called out softly, "Is anyone here?" Tokiko didn't want to alert the homunculi to her pressence, but she didn't want to overlook anyone by accident.

She'd searched every inch of the building and sighed. Just as she'd thought: no one was alive anymore. I guess I'll have to tell Kazuki the bad news.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:39 pm

"Me?" Melenaus added in a tone of confusion as he held a hand to chest, "I was just taking a midnight stroll..." He then brought the hand up from his chest up by his face a showed the Alchemist his palm. A black and indigo hole waspresent which reaked of the smell of blood and he added, "and enjoying a midnight snack." Melenaus chuckled and dis regaurded he other guy's stunned face. Melenaus placed his hands in his coat pockets, gave him a mellow gaze and said in a monotone voice, "You know, you shouldn't discuss that kind of information with strangers. Thats the reason people like me exist, Muto Kazuki..." Melenaus kept a tight grip on his Kakugane as he thought to himself, I'm not letting this guy attack me without being prepared myself.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:00 pm

Kazuki was simply appauled by the Homunculus' words. He's obviously trying to get me to loose my cool, I can't let that happen! Kazuki thought as he tightened his grip even more. His was now holding his spear so tightly that his knuckles had turned white. "This is your only warning! Surrender now or die!" Kazuki said as he readied his stance for a charge.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:56 pm

"Die you say?" Melenaus echoed back. he gave a short chuckle and then stared at Kazuki with that rotten color in his eye's just like papiollion would and said back to him, "As if I'd die to a fool like you!"

((sorry there wasn't much more i wanted to add))

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:07 pm

Kazuki could see a similarity between this Homunculus and Papillion, but now wasn't the time for thoughts like that. "Fine then! I will show you just who's he fool!!!" he said as he leveled his lanc at the Homunculus. "Energy Release!!! SUNLIGHT CRUSHER!!!" he yelled as a briliant golden light shined from his lance and he ran forward to impale the strange Homunculus and end this with one swift blow. "Now you die!" He yelled when he was but a few feet away.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:10 pm

She heard a crash outside and knew a battle had started. It didn't take her long to rush out into the open and see Kazuki fighting a boy wearing blue. "Kazuki!" she shouted. "Be careful! This guy was the one who wiped out the orphanage!" She got into a battle stance next to Kazuki. "No matter what, we have to win."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:23 pm

In the distance, Attacus could hear the sounds of a fight. Well at least as long as I can still hear them it means he's still alive. he thought as he poured on some extra speed. He was still a few minutes from reaching the orphanage, but he was fairly sure that Mele could hold out for at least that long. "Don't worry brother, I'll be there soon!" he said to himself as he zoomed along.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:41 pm

Melenaus was surprised by this sudden attack by this alchemist and he quickly pulled out his Kakugane and chanted back in a chilled voice, "buso cancellation." Melenaus stopped Kazuki's Lance dead in its tracks as he attempted to force it's way through his kakugane. He smiled at his feat of brains and bronze and he thought to himself, I'm glad I remembered that little tid bit in Papillion-sempi's notes. Melenaus then concentraited on his kakugane and then shouted, "buso Renkin!" and out of nowhere the words came to him and he shouted out, "Moonlight Wings!!!" The Area around Melenaus was shrouded by an immense blue light as his kakugane transformed into his own lance. He then knocked Kazuki's out of the way and jumped back out of range.

It was then that he noticed a girl had joined the fight. He looked her over and then thought to himself, This must be the mysterious Tokkio. Her kakugane is the valkire skirt; a weapon made for speed and percision. She has little strength compaired to Kazuki but plans out every move carefully...I'm gonna have to watch myself around her...

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:49 pm

Kazuki was cought completely off guard when suddenly he was halted mid charge. He then realized that the Homunculus now heald in his hand an odd looking lance. Before he could launch a second attack though, Tokkio was standing right in the path of his charge. "ENERGY RELEASE!!! SUNLIGHT CRUSHER!!!" he yelled as he ran around her and charged straight at the Homunculus. This time an even more intense golden light radiated from his lance, momentarily blinding his target.
He scored a hit, but at the last second it was deflected, causing it tobe only a glancing blow.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:53 pm

Tokiko took the chance to attack while the homonculus was distracted by Kazuki. The rushed forward and aimed each blade on her skirt at the homonculus. She managed to pin his clothes to the ground. "Got you!"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:32 pm

Melenaus watched as Kazuki started to charge at him. He readied himself for his strike and was able to deflect his blow. However, he was too careless to not keep an eye out for Tokiko and she pinned him down by his coat with her skirt blades as she exclaimed "got you!". Melenaus chuckled and said back to her, "thats what you think." His blade opened up and the silver dollar shards came whirling out like Bravo's reverse skin and they formed a barrier between the two of them. Melenaus then forced the shield at Tokiko which caused her to fly backwards and release her grip on him.

The shards then returned to Melenaus and they started to form butterfly wings around his back and he started to lift off of the ground. Melenaus was slightly unaware of this happening until they finally started lifting up. Ha! he thought to himself Take that Atticus! i can fly too.Melenaus lifted his arms up so now he looked like an angel depicted in a stain glass window. "Let's see you kill me now!" he shouted down to them, "Alchemists!"

Unlike Kazuki and Tokiko, Papillion took his good ol' time to reach the orphanage; he wasn't fighting so why should he have to rush? Besides, he figured the fight wasn't gonna be all that great until a few minutes into it. Papilloin quietly perched himself in a tree and observed the scene. So i was right, he thought to himself, there is another Homunculus here. Papillion took another smell of the nighttime air and he thought again, Although, it smells like the trail leads away from here as well...there's possibly more. Papilloin then took an intrest in the fight when he saw the butterfly wings form on the other homunculus's back and rose into the air elegantly.

"Let's see you kill me now! Alchemist!"

"Ha!" he exclaimed to himself in excitement but so that none of them could hear him, "I like this one! he sure has style!"

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:56 pm

"Papillon, if you have time to watch and comment on fashion, you have time to help us!" Tokiko snapped. Seriously, what's wrong with that guy? she thought as she glared. "Catch him or something, you stupid butterfly!"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:55 pm

Kazuki had no time to aknowledge Papillion's presence, he was far too busy analysing his opponent's Kakugane. It looks like he uses a lance like I do, but he has those hexagonal shields that he controlls too... I'll have to rely on rapid and successive attacks to try and break through. He thought to himself as he planted the base of his spear into the ground and angled it towards the floating Homunculus. "Well although I agree with Papillion when he sais you have good taste in clothes, your actions are unforgivable!" His eyes flared as he braced himself and gripped his spear tightly. "ENERGY RELEASE! SUNLIGHT CHARGER!" he yelled as the base of his spear opened up and rocketed him towards the floating Homunculus. He swung furiously with his lance, but the only thing he connected with was those hexagonal shields. He fell to the ground and softened the landing by letting out a small burst of golden energy from the base of his lance. "Damnit!" he swore as he readied himself for his next attack.

Attacus was now close enough to the orphanage to see his brother floating above the Alchemists with what looked like wings made out of hexagonal blocks. Dang it! he can fly too?!? Now I'm not the only one... he thought with a mixture of disapointment and excitement. Below his brother he kept seeing flashes of briliant golden light and it seemed like the Alchemist with the lance was almost throwing himself at Mele. "I see you've managed to keep yourself alive brother!" he yelled from some 30 meters away. "At least now it's an even fight! How bout you take the one with the axe, and I'll keep that one busy." he said with a very elegant tone. as he pulled his fan out of his coat pocket and flipped it open. Let there be carnage! he thought, and almost before he even finished the though, a vivid picture of the destruction of the orphanage displaying itself for the female alchemest to see.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:22 pm

Melenaus fended off Kazuki's attempt at an areal attack when he realized that the third voice he heard was apparently Papillion's. He looked around for him and saw the Butterfly Man standing in a tree watching him with intense eyes. Melenaus smiled gleefully and thought to himself with a rotten coclor in his eyes, Don't worry sempai...I won't disappoint you!" Created another barrier with his shards and forced the barrier at Kazuki which impailed him into the ground.

Melenaus then took notice of Atticus and said to him, "Please do take care of the girl. But take caution; she's a tricky one."

Papillion watched the other Homunculi with much intrest and he thought to himself, The blue one is so much like myself...most interesting... he then saw the new one with his fans and he added in his thoughts, Now i wonder what this one does. Papillion was taking note of all the new abilities on the off chance that he might be forced to fight them like he had to fight his grandfather.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:26 pm

Tokiko also saw the new opponent and prepared herself for a fight. She rushed in close to the homunculus and tried to spear him through with her valkyrie skirt. "I'll splatter your guts!" she shouted.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next