Become a man... forever?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Become a man... forever?

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:08 pm

PLOT

Cologne has just thought of a new idea to force Ranma to marry Shampoo! There is a mystical object, known as the Special S potion. Cologne tells Ranma that this will allow him to be a man forever... when really it will just seperate his boy and girl halves! Cologne plans to kidnap the boy Ranma, and let girl Ranma go free. However, what she didn't plan on was Ryoga, Mousse and Genma finding out about this as well. Now its a race to see who can obtain the potion first! And of course, because Ranma's going, Shampoo is as well, much to his disdain. Akane decides to tag along to make sure Ranma doesn't kill himself and Ukyo wants to go to. Will Ranma ever become a real man again? Probably not.

CHARACTERS

Ranma (Boy and Girl): Hanyou_Foxgirl
Akane: Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Shampoo:
Ukyo:
Ryoga: kairiandroxas
Genma:
Cologne: Hanyou_Foxgirl
Mousse: Ryouga 1/2
Kodachi:Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Kuno:kairiandroxas

-Other characters who have fallen into random springs that keep them from being human when splashed with cold water-
*You can make original characters*

Starting point: As Cologne is telling Ranma about the potion... and as usual, everyone who Ranma doesn't want to know is there as well

(sorry if I forgot any characters important to the story line, tell me if I did)
Go!

Last edited by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:54 pm; edited 6 times in total
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Become a man... forever?

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:42 pm

Ranma was practicing outside of the Tendo Dojo, kicking and punching like there was no tomorrow. Ryoga had issued him a challenge letter last week, so he was probably going to be here soon. He had to be ready. His father had been practicing up until recently, he had just gone inside, most likely because he was exhausted and couldn't keep up with Ranma's amazing moves. It had been a rather quiet day, for once.

Ranma executed a roundhouse kick, and was about to throw a punch when his arm was caught by someone and he was thrown into the pond.

He resurfaced, sputtering angrily.

"Hey! What was that for!" He cried, now a girl.

She looked over at who had thrown him. It was Shampoo's grandmother, cologne.

He growled angrily.

She was always pulling some stupid trick.

"What do you want, ya old hag?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:18 pm

"Will Ranma marry Shampoo?"

She waited for the inevitable headshake, before closing her eyes. She knew that after what Ranma heard, he/she would be begging to marry Shampoo. Cologne paused for a moment, before speaking again.

"Cologne knows of a way how Ranma can become a man forever... without turning into a girl by being splashed by cold water."

She knew that she had Ranma's full atention know, his/her eyes were trained on her.

"I will tell you how. All you have to do is... MARRY SHAMPOO!"

Last edited by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:29 pm

"No! Now get out of the yard!" Ranma aimed a kick at Cologne, which she dodged, before landing on the fence where she had been standing. He looked around angrily, crossing his arms.

Cologne was gone.

As usual, probably to come up with some other crazy idea for him to marry Shampoo. He looked at the Tendo Dojo, before jumping off the fence and continuing practice.

He didn't want to think about that wrinkly little woman.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:31 pm

"Well then, Ranma leaves me no choice."

Cologne snuck inside the Tendo dojo as Ranma, now a girl, continued his training. As she opened the door, everyone who was currently inside, turned to stare at her curiously.

"Cologne has a propasition for all of you." She said, holding her staff in the air. "Will you listen? It's about Ranma's... gender problem."

Last edited by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:32 pm

Sorry, Hanyou. HERE I AM!!

WHO SAID "RANMA"? he's MY darling! Kodachi screamed, jumping out of a corner with black petals dancing around her. "Are you talking about how we'll be married someday? And how he'll dump that trash Anake for me?

"That's AKANE..." Akane yelled, bringing the table down on Kodachi's head. "And WHO said RANMA's for the taking!?!
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:15 pm

those are... very short posts...

Cologne inwardly sweat-dropped at their antics. "As I was saying, I can stop Ranma from turning into a girl, forever." She said, waving her staff into the air. "Now is anyone interested?" She waited for a response, crossing her arms. She knew that they would all fall directly into her plan.

Ranma would be marrying Shampoo. Whether he liked it or not.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:17 pm

Sorry, I'll try harder... I'm just so tired!

"I'd LOVE that!" Kodachi suddenly jumped out of the hole that Akane had put her in...How? I don't know...

"Just tell us what to do, old hag, and we'll do it! I'd do anything fo rmy darling Ranma!" She was now advancing on him as he started backing away.

"Do you want me to perhaps help the chances of Shampoo and I by getting rid of our competition?" Kodachi stopped her walk towards Ranma only to look at Akane. Indicating that she was the "competition".

Akane felt herself tensing up as she made a fist. She aimed it at Kodachi's head, who in turn, jumped out of the way. "Why not let ME get rid of YOU?!?" Akane felt her fist cinnect. She was satisfied. She had put a lot of effort in that. She then heard Kodachi gasp and Nabiki laugh. She had hit poor Ranma.

Kodachi was utterly disgusted with what what she saw. Akane ran over to Ranma, asking him again and again if he was okay. He responded only by falling into her arms.

"Oh, Ranma." She began to cry. "How could you betray our love like this, my pet? I shall ignore this small trechery, and forgive you because of how strong our love is."

Akane caught Ranma as he fell, knocked out from the force of her punch. She scooped him up as Kodachi went on about their "love" and whatnot. she went upstairs and waited until he woke up. She put him in her bed, and sat beside him. She felt reallly guilty.

Kodachi then stopped talking about her future children with Ranma and what their names would be as the old woman motioned as if she wanted to talk again.

there! Now Ranma and Akane are gone, you may proceed with your plan. Now Ranma and Akane won't know what's going on, and they can have a moment upstairs if you want.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:22 pm

As soon as Ranma woke, he sprung into action. "Akane! What was that for?" He yelled at her, crossing his arms childishly. "I want an apology." He pouted, waiting for the girl to do as he said. I mean, why wouldn't she? Especially to someone as adorable (and sexy) as he was? It was just stupid to think that she wouldn't listen to him, though she rarely did anyways.

Huh.

He looked back at her when she didn't respond. "Well?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:49 pm

"I-I..." Akane tried to apologize, but she never had to before. It felt...Wierd having to apologize to Ranma...But he was right. She made a mistake, and she had to be the bigger person and say that she was sorry... Even though this was NOTHING compared to what HE had done to HER...

Like all those times when he had called her uncute Oh...How she loathed that word. He had used it so many times, that she actually believed that she WAS...uncute.

He always talked about the way she was built, and how slow and defenceless she was and it really hurt...She never got apologized to, not even when he had really ought to...NO! this was it! she was not going to sit idly by while he demanded respect he didn't deserved. Screw him. NO. WAY. She was done. This time she meant it.

While she was done thinking all these thoughts, she saw the look of confusion and panic on Ranma's face. He looked desperate. To...help her. She looked beyond him into the mirror on her wall, and saw that she was crying. There were tears streaming down her face. She couldn't let him see her like that. She ran out of the room as she yelled: "Ranma, you're suck a JERK! I HATE YOU!"

She slammed the door and locked herself in the bathroom. She slid to the floor, and began to sob uncontrollably.

Wow, that was a fun scene to write! Very Happy
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:26 pm

Ranma blinked stupidly for a few moments. Akane was... crying? Because of him? He crossed his arms. He hadn't done anything! She was so damn emotional sometimes... he sighed to himself before coming to a decision. If he didn't say something to her, she might punish him by cooking dinner.

He followed the sound of her sobs to the bathroom, beginning to feel increasingly guilty. He knocked on the door once.

"Er... Akane?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:30 pm

A series of sobs came from the bathroom door seeming to resemble the phrase:

"what do you want, you jerk?"
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:06 pm

Ranma blinked. What did he want? Well... he hadn' t gotten that far yet. "Uh..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Why are you crying? Look, you didn't really have to apoligize..." He said, trailing off.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:19 pm

She sobbed again, and seemed to have said: "Ranma, out of all the things that YOU have done to ME, I ought to have forced YOU to apologized. In fact, if you want me to stop crying, I guess I would, if you'd just admit it..."
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:17 pm

"What?" He asked her, clearly dumbfounded. She wanted him to apoligize? He did nothing!

... okay, so maybe that wasn't true.

Well, he hadn't done anything recently.

... okay, so that was a lie too.

But he definately wasn't going to apoligize to Akane for things he'd done in the past!

Suddenly she sobbed again, and he panicked, hearing her through the door.

"Look, I'm sorry! Just stop doing that!" He cried, throwing his hands up in the air. He paused, lookng down at the floor.

Had he...

had he just...

had he just apoligized?

... weird.

can we start this thing already? Be nabiki and answer cologne's question or something!
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:58 pm

Yup!

"Why, Cologne? Are you going to cure it or something? Because MY Ranma is perfect just the way he is! WHAT are you implying?!?"

Everyone watched as Kodachi started an argument with herself...Again. When she was done Cologne spoke again...

Akane stepped out of the bathroom. She was ashamed that Ranma had seen her cry, and she was sure he didn't deserve to be entirely exploded on like that. She hadn't relized how close he was to the door and ran into him nose to nose.

Her face flushed red as she stared longingly into his eyes; She stood there, frozen and unable to speak.

As the old woman described her plan even further, Katsumi rose and answered the door. "Ramna! Your friend is here!" She invited Ryoga into their home.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:48 pm

Cologne blinked, before deciding to ignore this strange girls outburst. "As I was saying, I have found something that will allow someone like Ranma to stay a man forever. However, the path to find this cure will be tough, and only someone like Shampoo's bride-groom will be able to complete the task." She turned when she noticed Ryoga, staring at him. "And just what do you want?”

Ranma blushed faintly when he realized how close he was to Akane and quickly stepped away. He coughed, regaining his composure, before looking back at her. "So... should we go downstairs and see what Cologne wants?" He asked her, avoiding her eyes.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:24 pm

Ryouga became very interested in this 'cure' the old lady was talking about and he completly forgot why he came to Akane's home.

Answering Cologne's question, he said "I want to hear more about this cure you're talking about." Well, that's what he wanted now.

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:26 pm

... did you just call Ryouga Kouga? ... XD
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:26 pm

er...no. ( I haven't been watching InuYasha all day which coincidentally is by the same person...nope, Haven't done that at all)
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Kairi, I LOVE you're qoute! I second that namotion! (or however you say/spell it!)
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:02 pm

notion, taiyaa. Notion. And if you're gonna be on, then post. ^_^ Oh! I gotta tell you sumthum...
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:18 pm

it;s YOUR turn!
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:09 pm

I just asked you a question! How can it be MY turn! Geez! Read what I just posted as Ranma. *mutters angrily*
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:46 pm

Well I though it was a segway that meant that Ranma and Akane went downstairs. Fine! considerate it done! *folds arms and blinks* Anyway, can you please have Cologne tell Ryoga more about the plan, and then divide the groups in two? (ILOVEYOU!!!!!)
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down