Lost Paradise

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Lost Paradise

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:14 pm

alright, sorry, I couldn't find the same picture, so...here!

A low growl escaped the bushes' barrier. The other pokemon froze. Waiting to see what it was... footsteps padded the ground as the mysterious pokemon came closer to the group. The footsteps grew at a rapid pace. Then...They suddenly stopped as if the creature had found it's prey. The footsteps resumed, and a vulpix leaped out out the darkness.

"Hey, guys!" Koharu lost his footing and fell to the ground with a loud thud. Struggling, he stood back up.

"What's up, Lunaria, Mama, Naoki--" He paused to take an extra second to look at her, as if he couldn't bring himself to look away, "-- uh...What'cha guys doin out here? It's late!" Koharu sat down, and looked at the group, expecting a long story. Be began to lick his injured paw.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:33 pm

Kayla look at the vulpix. " Aww he so cute!" and stop and what she said. She always had a weakness for cute furry little things with big ears and eyes. " Umm Naoki... you want to explain? I'm just try to keep my mouth shut so I dont Beep you off.' The jillypuff yawned. And started to think to herself about how she was going get off her and where was she going to sleep.

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:23 pm

Naoki sighed, silently agreeing. What's with all these people talking to her all of a sudden. She turned to Koharu, addressing him with her crimson eyes.

"Koharu." She said in greeting, before beginning her story. "This jigglypuff here," She began, pointing to Kayla, "Was a new arrival. A human. The ponyta, I believe his name is Rilu, was new as well, howeve he didn't cause quite so much trouble." She mumbled this last part, before starting up again where she trailed off. "She ran off into the woods, and Lunaria went after her. Rilu and I followed. Basically, we were attacked by a wild pokemon and Lunaria was injured, so Yukiko took her back to her living area, I'm assuming." She gestured to Kouta as well. "He came just before the battle started." She turned back to Koharu, sitting down as her glowing rings illuminated everything in the immediate area, along with Rilu's mane and tail.

"Everything's fine, now." Nao assured the vulpix. She was a little curious as to why the vulpix was wandering around in the woods this late, but she chose to overlook that. "We were just about to head back to the beach." She said finally, finishing her tale by slowly standing in preparation to keep moving.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:35 pm

Here I am...The picture's cool! what other one did you have in mind?

"Oh...I see..." Koharu said, shifting his gaze from Nao to the jigglypuff that had called him "cute".

"I was just out looking for a firestone...again." He was starting to get a little down because of how long he'd been on the island and how aparently unlucky he was. "If Lunaria really is hurt, then I'll go ahead to keep her company, unless you need me with you..." He hoped that Nao hadn't noticed the hint of pleading in his voice. he didn't want to seem desprate.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Lunaria's name)
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:48 pm

Naoki shook her head. "Lunaria needs some rest. She's been injured, and company probably wouldn't be the best thing for her now. We should all go visitt her tomorrow." She couldn't believe what she was saying. She really had never spent this much time around the other pokemon... and it seemed like they... accepted her.

"After we found the way out of the woods, I was planning on going home and resting. I suggest you do the same, Koharu." She advised him, turning to everyone else. "It is pretty late right now, so we should keep moving." Nao began to walk, before turning her head back to the Vulpix. "Will you be joining us?" She asked him impassively.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:52 pm

Rilu hoped that Koharu would go with them. He seemed friendly enough, and that was just one more friend made on the island. He figured that everyone he had met so far, excluding Kayla and Naoki, could be counted as friends, after a few days, at least. Though Naoki didn't seem to like him very much. He looked at the Vulpix, awaiting his answer.

Gwah! Short post! ... though I have made shorter...
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:55 pm

"Of course!" the small fox said, forgetting about trying to not sound desperate. "I'll come with you. Do you need some more fire power, or are you okay? of course, I could also lead the way, since I've been through here about a million times..."

(ugggg, another short post...I can't wait for "tomorrow" to come, lets hurry and get out of the forrest so we can do more...)Hey! this is my 100th post! YAY!

Last edited by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:10 pm

Naoki led everyone out of the woods by going in the direction that Yukiko had instructed her to. Once they were out, she suggested that they all meet up at the beach, before going to visit Lunaria, since she was temprorarily out of commision. Everyone had agreed, and with that Naoki left to go back to her home. She was actually quite tired from today's activities, not that she'd ever admit it.

Once she was safely in her little bed (nest, resting place, whatever), she closed her eyes, eager for the morning to come. It seemed that... she had been accepted.

alright, the next time someone posts, just make it the next day, unless you really want to do something else. I think we should start with everyone going to the beach for maximum results. ... oh! And sorry if I compacted it down too much... U^_^
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:34 pm

Cool. Yay! I'm first! *ahem*

*Yawns* "Wow, last night was a late one..." As the fox stood, he winced. His paw was still sore. "Nnggh. Oh well, at least I can still walk. He then started off to go to meet the others at the beach.

When he arrived, there was no one there. So he waited, letting the breeze pass through his fur . Soon he saw someone comming over the horizon. He waved as the Ponyta came towards him. "Good Morning!" he said.

Last edited by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:45 pm

"Hello." Rilu replied, as he approached the Vulpix. "We didn't really properly meet yesterday. I'm Rilu." He nodded at Koharu instead of extending a leg, because that probably would have looked odd.

Though, he was a little curious about the Vulpix. Last night he had kept shooting these weird glances at Naoki. Very suspicious. Did the little fox have feelings for the umbreon? He didn't really seem how. She was kind of... cold.

He would ask, but they had just met, and that would be rude and awkward. So instead he opted for a ponyta's version of a smile.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:53 pm

"I remember you from yesterday. Rilu, right? So, what did you do before you came here? As a human?" Koharu looked up at the ponyta, who looked a little hesitant. He quickly added: "I-I mean if you don't mind me asking. I'm sorry."
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:02 pm

Rilu looked at the ground, before looking back at the vulpix. "It's alright. I used to train ponyta's." He explained, laying down carefully. "My parents and I owned a ranch. My favorite one had just evolved..." He sighed, before lazily laying his head down on the ground. Regardless of how great paradise was, he still missed being human. He looked back at the Vulpix. "Did you used to be human as well?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:44 pm

"I was... It was a LONG while ago, though." He laughed. "I was sure that when I came, I could just find a firestone, evolve, and then try to leave with my new-found power. I was a detective, so I was sure I could do it. But then...I found a reason to stay. And I haven't wanted to leave since. But from time to time, I still go out looking for one. I have found many other things, though. Everyone comes to me if they want to trade. I'm kinda like the shop owner around here!" He laughed again, hoping Rilu wasn't too uncomfortable because of his openess. "But Ponyta's really are majestic creatures. Im so clumsy, I might end up killing mysely one day." He lifted up his injured paw, wich had gotten worse. I should stop walking on it.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed "detective" spelling)
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:15 pm

Rilu was glad that he had finally met someone who was previously a human, who was actually easy to talk to. That jigglypuff was... interesting, at least. They could probably get along well.

"So why did you decide to stay?" Rilu asked him curiously. Koharu was definately not a shy pokemon, so he found no reason to act shy around him. They had been waiting for the others for a couple of minutes now and there was no telling exactly when they would come, seeing as the only thing they really specified was meeting at the beach in the morning. They didn't exactly have watches. So what better to do than to make conversation?
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:19 pm

Kayla ran up to the Vulpix and ponyta. "Sorry, I'm kinda late. I didnt sleep much last night." Look at the to guy she notice Vilpix paw. "aww That much hurt...... May I?" She slow reach of the paw. " I promise I'll not hurt you but you need to put something on it. If I may Can I look at it and see what you done to it." She was say the words a little slowly try her best not to cuss. She wait for the vulpix's answer.
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:25 pm

oh... okay, then. *ahem*

"I...actually...Um I wanted to stay because of that--" He was cut off as another Pokemon plopped down beside him. "Wow, that must hurt...May I?"

"Uh..." He said, dumbfounded by it's sudden carring nature. "Yeah, sure... I didn't really learn any healing skills, so I was just going to shake it off. If you think you can help, then be my guest. Just don't kill me." He laughed nervously, remembering what she used to act like.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:22 pm

Rilu blinked stupidly for a minute. He was so intent on hearing what Koharu had to say he hadn't noticed the jigglypuff coming up to them. He sighed in exasperation. If there was something even better on paradise than paradise itself, he wanted to hear about it. He waited patiently to hear the jigglypuff's response to Koharu's answer, his tail twitching every couple of seconds.

Kayla seemed to be getting better, with the whole swearing thing. She claimed that she didn' t like pokemon, and yet here she was, offering to help one. Her attitude was definately improving for the better. Rilu looked around curiously.

Where were the others?

I guess we're just gonna have to chill here until Kouta arrives... that was it, right?
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:24 pm

((I'm so sorry! I know it's been a few days, but i had band for two days (practice one, game next) and wasn't even really home at all. i'm sorry to say, but there is a possibility of this happenening every friday, not so much thursdays, but it's possible. Don't kill me please!!!))

((And i'm gonna go with how you're looking for me, i guess))

Kouta got up early this morning, as if he had something he wanted to do. He just couldn't remember it. "Oh well," he thought. He could be very forgetful sometimes, espically if he was tired after a full day of action.

Not much later, he was in the ocean around Paradise for his morning swim. And than he was back on the beach and began wandering the island. "That's right, i wanted to go and see Lunaria! How silly of me! I'd better go there straight away!!!" And with that, he headed to Lunaria's home forgetting his plans to meet with the other Pokemon.
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:20 pm

Naoki saw the group of pokemon sitting on the beach and sighed. Here she was, spending another day with these pokemon, the ones that she usually tried to avoid.

And she liked it.

Naoki sauntered over, sitting by the pokemon closest to her, Koharu.

"Koharu. Rilu. Kayla." She spoke in greeting, nodding her head in turn to each of them. "Where's Kouta?" She asked, looking around there little circle. "He probably forgot about us meeting here." She mumbled, answering her own question. "How long have you three been waiting here?"

Hey! I actually was able to find time to post... but I probably won't be able to again. So... yeah. Just start the search for Kouta... and if I'm able to post again I will.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:02 pm

"Um...Hey, Naoki"

The nervous pokemon couldn't seem to find the right words. He looked down as he spoke.

"Uhh well, I got here first, and well, um. Yeah. Then Rilu, and the others. I was actually about to suggest going to look fo him, um... so that's really all that was happening, I guess. Um... so what do you all think?" He looked up to find that Rilu was curiously staring at him. He sighed. and did a "face paw" the other's discussed his plans. "Rilu..." he said when the others couldn't hear him. " I have enough trouble when she's staring at me, but now you're staring at me too? Am I that big of a freak? No wonder she doesn't like me..." He sighed.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:22 pm

Kayla wasn't paying much attention to anyone. She was looking at the Vilpix's paw." How did you hurt your paw?" She asked him. She looked up to see that Naoki was there and but paid no mind. Noaki didn't like her right now. "What did you say?" She looked at the Vilpix again."Who's staring at you?" Looking back down at the vilpix's paw she try to start cleaning the wound, waiting for him to answer both of her questions.

She decide that while she was here she will try to be nice to everyone. She didn't want tick people off. Why leave with a bad impression. She smiled a tiny smile to herself... why does she have a thing for cuties pokmen? She really did hate them. But.... She didn't know. She just couldn't be mean to them right now. Maybe it was the fight that got her thinking.

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:00 pm

"You hurt your paw, Koharu?" Naoki asked, looking at the paw that Kayla had in her hands. "How did you manage that?" She really shouldn't have asked. It was no secret that Koharu was extremely clumsy. He probably tripped or something. Still, she was curious. She looked over in the direction of the forest, frowning slightly. They should probably be going to Lunaria's soon, with or without Kouta. He was most likely already there anyways. Absentmindedly she waited for Koharu's response, so that she could tell everyone that they needed to get moving.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:26 pm

good job, shiki. can i call you that?

"um, yeah be my guest. If you think you can do anything about it, kayla. I--"

Who's staring at you?

"um..." He looked at Naoki, who seemed to have asked him something, and lowered his head as if to indicate to the jigglypuff that Naoki was the source of his heartache. he sighed before answering; still not looking up. "I um...fell. heh heh. i'm just so careless."
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:01 pm

Kayla thought to herself. I will not say anything at all. I will be a good person and not swear. Looking down at the vilpix's paw and finished wiping the dirt off. "You need to wash it and put something on it or it will get worst." Looking around she saw what she looking for. " Be right back." She took a few steps into the woods and pick a long leaves off a tree and peeled sa vine off a near by tree.
Returning to the group. " Ok... I need you to wash your paw in the ocean. The salt will help it heal." She said to the Vilpix. "When you are done I'll wrap your paw up for you." She smiled a little smile. Hoping she not scaring anyone.
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:04 pm

Naoki blinked. Since when was Kayla so... nice?

"Er... yeah... Koharu... go wash your paw and then we'll uh... go to Lunaria's house." She said. To be honest she was kind of dumbfounded. She shook her head to clear her thoughts and waited for the pokemon to follow the jigglypuffs suggestions so that they could check on Lunaria.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next