Lost Paradise

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Lost Paradise

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:11 pm

I'll keep his color the same since he's pretty generic.

The primeape was angry. There were pokemon in his part of the woods! Sure, they might have wandered in by accident, but that was no excuse! He walked out of the bushes, glaring at the five pokemon there.

A mew, an Umbreon, a ponyta, a jigglypuff and a blastoise.

He smirked.

He could easily take these guys!

... maybe.

He put up his fists, letting out his battle cry and darting towards the five of them.

((a wild primeape appeared, lol))
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:14 pm

Lunaria cried out and dodged. "Kayla, Rilu, Run! Naoki, take them and get out of here! Dark types are weak against fighting, right?" She dodged Primeape's attack again. If she'd been hit by that Mega Punch... Lunaria didn't want to think about it.

100 years old or not, she wasn't a very strong Pokemon. She hated fighting, so she put all her attacks to practical uses. She was so weak, she once got beaten by a Machop, of all things.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:19 pm

"Hey We are talking here fuzzy ball." Looking at everyone" Cover your ears" JillyPuff started singing . Closing her eyes and wishing it will work. No one will hurt these pokemon.. she may hate pokemon but she can't let them hurt each other. Jillypuff keep snging for 5 mintues. And Pop one eye open. And sighrd again.
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:24 pm

actually... I don't know if dark is weak against fighting. ... wow. I feel dumb.

Naoki growled at the primeape. The attack hadn't worked. She then decided that Lunaria was right. She wouldn't be much help in this fight. "Come on Rilu!" She shouted at the ponyta, before jumping and snatching the jigglypuff out of the air where she had been floating due to Lunaria's powers. Rilu however, was fast asleep. He hadn't covered his ears in time. Nao groaned.
Nao doubted that the jigglypuff could run very fast so she just held her lightly with her teeth as she hit Rilu to wake him up.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:26 pm

The primeape snarled at the jigglypuffs song, before attempting to mega-punch it's form, iniside the mouth of the umbreon.

The umbreon jumped back however and he howled, looking back at the mew. He would target this one first, since it didn't seem like much of a threat.

Throwing all his strengh into it, he aimed another mega-punch at the mew.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:29 pm

Rilu awoke groggily to the harsh feeling of Naoki smacking him. He looked up at her.

"What happened?" He asked, before spotting the jigglypuff hanging in Nao's mouth. Oh. Right. She used sing.

'Cover your ears.' That was brilliant. With what? His amazing opposable thumbs? He sighed, before looking at the battle before him. Lunaria seemed to be having some trouble with primeape, and it was about to hit her with a mega-punch...

His eyes widened. Would she be alright?
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:35 pm

Lunaria flew into a tree and hid in the folliage. She cast around her mind, trying to remember. Fighting types... Primeapes are strong against dark, and weak against what. WHAT?! That was it! She used Psybeam on the Primeape. It didn't do much damage, but she hoped that he would get confused and start ramming into trees or something like that. Or at least run away from the Legendary Pokemon.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:41 pm

The primeape shook his head, attempting to rid himself of the confusion. Everything looked all funny... he looked around, trying to spot his foe. Then he saw it! The mew he had been fighting. He snarled again, then got up and ran straight into a tree. Everything went dark...
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:43 pm

Naoki looked at the primeape. He was out cold. She spat out the jigglypuff (she tasted bad anyways) and walked over to Lunaria. "Did he injure you badly?" She asked her, trying to make it sound like she wasn't really interested.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:46 pm

Lunaria jumped out of the tree and stumbled on the landing. She was too tired to try floating anymore. She licked the couple cuts she'd gotten from the tree branches. "That lummox couldn't hit the broad side of a Snorelax," she said. Another Pokemon saying that Lunaria rarely used. She wasn't the type to pick on other Pokemon. "I'll be fine. The tree did more damage them that Primeape. What about the rest of you?" she asked the group.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:50 pm

Kouta was now with the group, that was being ambushed by a primape. Fighting like this wouldn't do, not at all. The only choice he had was to knock him out momentarily. With the rampage he was on now, there would be no way to stop him with words, even if it was Kouta talking.

Lunaria used psybeam on the primape, it seemed to try and confuse it. Unfortunatly, it didn't seem to work and he was about to take another blow on the mew. Now was the time Kouta would have to intercept the attack.

Running past Naoki and the two still unidentified pokemon, he tackled the primeape and hoped that he would stay down long enough for both Lunaria to recover from the blow and for him to meet these humans. But to his surprise, the primeape was confused and he jercked to the side and ran into a tree. If Kouta hadn't hit the primeape, than what did he hit?

He heard a crunching sound and saw a medium sized tree fell back into the woods. Naoki didnt' seem to notice--or care--about what had happened to the tree, adn was already making sure Lunaria was okay. Kouta joined them.

She didnt' seem to be hurt too badly, but lost a lot of energy. Kouta decided that she would be okay. Once she asked if everyone else was okay, he turned around and looked at the former humans, who he still hadn't met.
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:51 pm

"Well I'm still a little drowsy, but I'm fine." He said to Lunaria. He looked down at the ground. He wished he could have done something to help. Instead he just fell asleep. He sighed, looking over at Naoki.

"You're okay, right?" He asked her, even though she hadn't been in the battle either.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:54 pm

Naoki simply nodded to answer Rilu's question, looking absentmindedly at the tree that Kouta had knocked down.

"How are we going to get out of here?" Naoki asked her... aquantences (sp?). She looked around. It was beginning to get darker... though that could just be her imagination. It didn't matter either way. It's not like she was afraid of the dark, being a dark type herself.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:59 pm

"I could teleport us," Lunaria suggested. She didn't really want to do much more that day, but she would get them out of there if necessary. She tried to look up through the branches overhead to get an idea of the time. The leaves blocked out the sun, so she couldn't tell if the sun was even still up. "Naoki, Umbreons can make the circles on them light up, right? Think you can do that? I can barely see my paw in front of my face."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:09 pm

Naoki nodded, pausing for a moment before the yellow rings on her body began to glow a bright yellow. Once the task was finished, she turned back to Lunaria. "Do you think you have enough strength to teleport us all?" She asked her, noticing how she wasn't even floating as usual. There were five of them, and Lunaria had taken a bit of a beating.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:11 pm

"I'll manage," Lunaria said, standing up. The world around her started spinning, and the ground rushed up to meet her. She tried to stand again, but gave up as everything spun again. "I think I can get us out of here," she mumbled. She didn't want to admit she was too weak. She hated giving up.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:22 pm

this will be my last post for today... most likely so, bye guys!

Naoki noticed that Lunaria was struggling and sighed, turning to some random direction. "It's obvious that you need some rest." She told the mew, looking behind her. "Me, Kouta, Rilu and Kayla will find a way out of here. Naoki thought for a moment, before adding, "Perhaps Rilu will let you ride on his back so you can conserve your strength." She began walking, in what she felt was the way towards the beach.

"Well, come on all of you. I'm not going to wait."

She continued walking, hoping that her companions would follow her. She seemed to be the only one who could see in the dark anyways.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:51 pm

Rilu nodded, turning to Lunaria. "Do you think you can walk?" He asked her. To tell the truth, she really didn't look to good. Naoki was already beginning to walk away, her glowing rings getting fainter as she went. Honestly, Rilu was a bit scared. He was in a dark forest, with no idea where he was, on an island that he just arrived on today. And to top it all off, he was now a ponyta. He looked at the ground for a moment, before looking back at Lunaria to hear her answer.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:59 pm

Looking down at herself. Kayla sighed once again. She looked up. "See I don't do Pokmen... I just know facts. I Hate Pokmon because they hate me. I need to get off of this island and leave you guys in peace. I'm just not meant to be here-" Look at Naoki, She was glaring at her since she got here. Look at her she went on. "and I know some of you hate me cause I'm different I'm not scared to do and say what I want cause I use to being alone. So leave me alone If I died I died- I wasn't strong enough .. end of story. Take Lunaria back. I'm going on by myself." Turning to head back to the beach.

She turned right into a chest full of feathers.
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:06 pm

"Who do we have here?" Yukiko wrap her wings around the Jillypuff. " I heared fighting so I came to see the damage. "Lunaria what happened? Are you ok? Still hold the jillypuff she walked over to were Lunaria was. " Oh dear." She Puffed up. " Who did this to her?" Glaring " Someone better started explaining and soon!"
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:38 pm

Naoki walked over to Yukiko. "A wild primape attacked us. It ran into a tree over there." She nodded with her head over to where the primapes body could be seen lying there. It had fainted. "We were just about to try and leave the forest... but it seems that you know the way." She looked at Yukiko, awaiting an answer. If she was here, then she obviously must know how to get out as well. ... Or so she thought.

Lunaria was pretty badly hurt, so they were going to have to fix her up soon.

Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:35 pm

"Hand her over I'll take her back with me." Yukiko let go Of the jillypuff and carful wrap her claws around the mew. " You guys .. head west . it the short way out of the forest. As soon as you out you can rest but dont stop until your clear of the forest. Yukiko slowly started raising do her best not to hurt her more then she already is. " Naoki your in charge, Very better listen to her. She flew off.
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:40 pm

Lunaria usually loved flying with Mama Yukiko, but today she was exhausted. Her body ached all over, and the wind blowing through her fur just made it worse. Despite that, she was still drowsy enough to fall asleep. She didn't remember being put into her knot-hole house in a tree, nor Yukiko tucking her in. She just remembered sleeping.

(Sorry if I God Modded, Shimanishiki, but I'm trying to avoid the icky short post...)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:52 pm

Naoki nodded at Yukiko's request, though she knew that she couldn't see her. She turned and looked at the pokemon she was to lead out of the forest. She probably needed to keep an eye on Kayla, since she had already tried to run away. She looked to the west, before nodding to Kouta.

"Come on everyone." She told them, beginning to walk. It was a little unusual for her to be in charge, especially when Kouta was there. But Yukiko was probably just thinking about the smartest choice, since it was getting darker and Nao could light the way. As their little ragtag group headed west, Nao found herself thinking about how it was sort of nice to be surrounded by other pokemon, instead of simply being alone.

It felt good to be counted on.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:22 pm

I guess it's my turn?

Rilu followed Nao, albeit slightly hesitant. He still wasn't sure about the dark type. He was glad that Yukiko had taken Lunaria, however. She looked like she was exhauseted, but he really wanted to get out of this forest soon. It was beginning to give him the creeps, and it seemed a lot darker than when they had first come in. The only thing that he good see clearly were Naoki's glowing rings. He concentrated on the clip clop sound that his hoof-steps made, and tried not to think about the other dangers that were lurking in the forest.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next