Lost Paradise

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Lost Paradise

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:09 pm

Rilu noticed Koharu behind him and turned, looking at him curiously. "Hey, why are you following me?" He asked. He looked away when he realized that this sounded kind of, well, rude. "I mean, I though you'd want to ask Naoki if you could look for berries with her." He looked off at the umbreon, who he could still see stalking off. "She hasn't gotten to far yet..."
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:25 pm

Koharu Stared at Rilu, the words: "Are you CRAZY?!?" spread plainly on his face.

"Like I could ever have the courage to talk to her! Rilu, It's near impossible! I couldn't even tell her what kind of FRUIT I wanted to get! I'd rather stay here, and spare myself the humiliation..."

Koharu looked at his paws as he walked, tripping several times. He sighed. Thinking about Naoki, he didn't see it until it was too late, and tripped over a giant tree root that was protruding from the ground. He fell and looked up to find a small, shining rock under a bush. He stared at it intensly before shouting wildly: "Rilu..!...I-I...Found a FIRE stone!"
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:04 pm

Naoki's ears twitched as Koharu shouted loudly (the whole island had probably heard him). She turned, to see him staring at something, attempting to get Rilu to come over. She sighed. He had finally found a fire stone, huh? Well, if he did use it then she wouldn't be able to call herself 'tall' anymore. Not if Koharu became a ninetails and passed her up. She had always thought of herself as well built for an umbreon. She liked to be able to look down at people. Maybe she was just born cynical. Deciding that she was curious enough, she padded over to the two, as they hadn't gone very far yet. She looked curiously to where Koharu had been shouting about and confirmed it.

Yep.

That was a fire stone alright.

"Congratulations, Koharu." She said when she was standing next to him. "If I can recall, you've been looking for a fire stone for a while, correct?" She turned to face him, regarding him with curiousity laced into her eyes. She wasn't sure if he would give her a coherant answer, however. He seemed to stutter. A lot. Though it was much worse when she had first met the vulpix.

It was funny.

She couldn't remember anyone else speaking of his speech problem, though she was certain he stuttered all the time when she was around.

Huh.

Probably just coincedence.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:03 pm

"U-uh. yeah that's right! it Has been a while, hasn't it?"

He was completely shaking, from pure happyness.

Naoki had not only talked to him willing, without being asked a question first, but she had also REMEMBERED something about HIM of all people!

BEST. DAY. EVER!

"W-well what should I do now? Should I use it?" He turned to the other Pokemon, searching their faces for an answer. He couldn't find one. I know!

"LUNARIA! I found a fire stone, and now I don't know what to do, cause I really want to use it. But I can't cause, well..."

He looked at Naoki.

"I-i just can't. What should I do?"
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:13 pm

Lunaria blinked. "Fire stone? Well, to use it, you just hold it really close to you and believe you can evolve using it. You just have to THINK of evolving, and you should. I think, at least..." She wasn't a Pokemon that needed a stone to evolve, and most who needed it knew how to use it.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:13 pm

Kayla walk over to Koharu. " I think you should use it.' Then she add in a whisper close to his ear. " Maybe you can impress Naoki. You have to be blind not to see that you like her... at least a little." Kayla stood back. " But is up to you shorty." Kayla added in a joke-around voice. "It really only up to you Koharu. You have to pick what to do. You have three choices. One, you save it and use it for later. Two, you use it and become a hunk. And third you give it to someone who want to use it."

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:25 am

"Um..."

Everyone exept Naoki knows the only reason why I have some doubt in my mind about using it... They all tell me to do what I want to do, but I have no idea myself. I really want to use it, but I want her to like me for who I am and all that corny crap...

Koharu sighed.

I guess...I guess the only thing to do is to ask her what she thinks of me and what I should do...

"N-Naoki...could i tallk to you in private?...I-It's really important."

He turned to Rilu and mouthed the words: "I'm gonna do it... wish me luck..."

Last edited by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:52 pm

Rilu grinned, nodding and mouthing back, "Good luck."

Naoki blinked, before nodding slowly. "Suuuuure..." She said hesitantly. Why did Koharu want to speak with her? Lunaria could probably give him a better opinion than she could. And why in private?

Ah well. She'd find out soon enough. She walked a little way's away from the group so they couldn't hear them talking.

"Well? What is it?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:43 pm

Koharu sighed, and took a deep breath.

This was IT

He turned to Naoki and without looking at her, he spoke:

"Naoki you know that I've been looking for a firestone for a while, and that I could use it to get off this island."

He waited for her to respond, and continued:

"If I were to become a Ninetails, I wouldn't want it to change the way you look at or think about me. I want things to stay the way they are now...Espically after what I'm about to say to you, Naoki."

His breathing accelerated. He couldn't see through the tears welling up in his eyes. Everything could change because of what he was about to say now. How she would react. What she would say. He suddenly became confidant. He felt power surging through him. He pressed on and gripped the firestone tightly under his paw on the ground. All the while thinking: "Now, NOW DO IT NOW"

He drew in a deep breath and flashed his eyes to hers,(the tears were now gone) standing normally, without effort, he looked down at her, straight in the eye and said surely, clearly, and passionately:

Naoki, I like you. A LOT. And there's nothing that could change that. Even if you don't return my felings, I still wanted you to know. You deserve it.

His voice was clear and deep now. Smooth and sure. He almost made himself swoon. He had evolved without knowing it and there before the (Now compairangly small) Umbreon was a very handsome Ninetails.

Koharu was proud of himself.

He hadn't stuttered once!
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:45 pm

Lunaria saw the brilliant flash of red light and knew that Koharu had used the fire stone. Good for him, she thought. In fact, she was silently cheering for him. He'd been searching so long for a stone, and now he'd finally attained his dream. It was like the books the humans always read.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:32 am

aww! Koharu's so kawaii!!!!

Naoki blinked slightly as the flash of light that came with evolving faded. She was feeling... slightly stunned. That hadn't been what she was expecting at all. She looked up at Koharu, unable to speak. First of all he was taller than her now, which was slightly disapointing, but it also meant that he was easier to take seriously. It was a little difficult to comprehend. He hadn't given out any signs or hints that he liked her.... Actually it was kind of obvious know that she thought about it...

She opened her mouth to speak, and then closed it again. Then she sat, looking at the ground. No one had ever told her that they felt that way before. In fact, most of the time people told her how frightening she was.

Was it the eyes?

But she found that hearing somebody say that was... nice. Very nice, in fact. She and Koharu didn't get the chance to talk a lot, but as far as she could remember he had never been afraid of her. Never once called her scary or intimidating. She looked up at his new form again, still not used to it. His brilliant white fur contrasted greatly with her lustrious black.

"Koharu..." She began, not quite knowing what to say. "I had no idea that you felt that way." She stood, finding that it was easier to talk that way. "I... I don't know why you would... but if you're being honest right now--" She paused, searching his eyes. "I accept your feelings. And although I never thought about having... feelings for anyone... maybe... I mean I think... maybe I could try to." She stopped here, looking at the ground. For the first time she could remember, Naoki was speechless.

"I... er..."

Last edited by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:46 pm

(Okay, Okay! This is all for you guys...)

Koharu sat down in front of Naoki. He waited for her to look back up at him and smiled sweetley and sincerely.

"Thank You."

He leaned towards her, not caring that everyone was staring at them, and closed his eyes; letting go of all his awkardness so that this moment would not be ruined.

After their lips touched, there was a certian air around them. Everyone was silent in awe.(sorry, guys) He leaned back and looked into her eyes.

"Naoki..." He started, but then stopped. Nothing needed to be said.

(How was that?)
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:10 pm

Naoki looked at the ground, then back at Koharu. Had he seriously just...?

Well.

She brought a paw to her mouth in shock, before placing it back on the ground. His (lips? muzzle?) mouth had been warm, though that was probably because he was a fire type.

Her cheeks burned red and she was silently grateful for her fur being so dark.

She coughed once, before standing straight as she normally did.

"Do you... would you like to come with me to find some berries for the picnic?" She muttered, unaware that her tail was wagging slightly behind her.

Rilu almost neighed in happiness for his friend, but figured it might be better to contain himself. Now he was slightly shorter than Koharu, but not by much. He had always thought that ninetails were extremely graceful, though he'd never seen one before. He was glad that Koharu was finally able to get over his awkwardness, and even more so that Naoki had accepted him. Even if she was a bit intimidating. They really were a cute couple.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:30 pm

"Of course. I'd love nothing more..."

He walked along her side. Keeping close. Not ever wanting to let her leave his sight. He called to the others, "We'll be back, guys."

He lingered on Rilu for a moment before adding: "Thanks. It really did help."

(Rilu wishing him luck, in case you didn't catch that)
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:54 pm

Naoki walked in the direction of her forest, towards where she knew the berry bushes were. It was quiet. But it wasn't an awkward silence, like before. This one was comfortable and Naoki was glad for that change. But she couldn't help but walk a bit awkwardly. She wasn't sure how she was supposed to act around Koharu now. And she had to admit that she was slightly nervous...

She looked up at the sky, before letting out a breath softly. She would just be... herself. That seemed to work for her so far. Feeling a bit more at ease with the situation, she began walking as she normally did, sauntering in the direction of the berries. Once they reached the forest, Naoki walked a bit slower, taking in the quietness of the woods. It was a beautiful day today.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:38 pm

Lunaria had leaned in to watch the kiss like the human women did during romance movies. It was the perfect love scene.

Once the kiss was over and Koharu was off with Naoki, Lunaria turned to the others. "I'll be getting the apples! See ya!" And with that, she teleported away to the apple orchard.

The basket she always used for apples was also teleported. She floated up to the tops of each tree, picking the biggest, ripest apples. Her basket became a collage of green, yellow, and red apples, all shining in the sunlight. Smiling, Lunaria lifted the basket with her powers and teleported to the beach where they were to meet up. She was early, as it had only taken her fifteen minutes to collect her food. The others would be there soon.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:44 am

Rilu wandered around for a bit, and after about seven minutes of walking he managed to find some bananas. He collected some, placing them carefully on his back, before heading back to the beach. He was there maybe twenty minutes after they all split up. He approached their meeting place, and seeing Lunaria already there trotted over to her.

"Could you help me with these?" He asked, motioning to the fruit currently sitting on his back.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:24 am

Everyone seemed to ignore Kouta when he appeared, but that was okay. He liked it when the Pokemon of the island were happy, and it deffinatly seemed like Naoki and Koharu, espically, were happy.

When everyone left to go get food, Kouta took the blanket and laid it down, so they wouldn't have to eat on the dirt. He then sat down and waited for everyone's return.
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:20 pm

Smiling, Lunaria lifted the bunches of ripe bananas from Rilu's back and placed them on the blanket next to her apples. "That leaves Naoki and Koharu's berries," she said, but didn't expect them back right away, "and whatever Kayla was getting, right?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:17 pm

"Yep." Rilu answered, folding his legs underneath him and laying down. He lowered his head, looking around at everything. The beach was really beautiful in the morning. "What kind of berries do you think they'll get?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:30 pm

"There are lots of berries on this island. There are blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries... You name it, there's a bush somewhere that has them. My favorites are the strawberries, myself." She licked her lips in anticipation.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:53 pm

Naoki, where do you look for berries here? Or rather, what kind would you like to get? We could split up to look for more...B-But,"

Koharu said, realizing what HE wanted,

"U-uh, we don't HAVE to. We could always stay together. I..."

Koharu sighed, he was stuttering again...

NOW what was wrong? He had the best day of his life, and he was feeling something in the back of his mind...Something...Important...What WAS it? his human memories were filled affectionate embraces, and warm smiles, but he hadn't thought of them in so long, they were fuzzy, and he couldn't remember all of them... Maybe a relative? Or special person? Hmmm. Well, he would remember soon...
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:26 pm

Naoki looked at Koharu, resisting the urge to grin. He really could be adorable sometimes.

"It's alright, most of the berries bushes are by my house, it's just up ahead."

She led him in the right direction, pausinig when the bushes grew closer. "All right, which ones should we bring?"

if you've looked in the away notice thing, then you know I iwon't be hear for a while. So feel free to god mod me a bit, but only if needed, k? I don't wanna slow down the RP.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:42 pm

"Really? Your house? COOL! I am officially on my first trip to my girlf-"

Koharu gasped, and remembered what he was thinking of...

HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!!

What am I gonna go? This sucks, what if she...Dumps me? AAAAHHHHH!!!!

Koharu went through the rest of the trip with a blank look on kis face.

When they returned to the picnic, they were greeted as usual, butoharu didn't notice...He was thinking about all of the terrible things he could do to screw up this perfect day...

*sigh* leave it to our little Koharu to think that he would screw something likt this up...poor baby...
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:35 am

"So, we're just waiting on Kayla for whatever she's getting, right?" Mew asked, but then noticed something was up with Koharu.

Mew cocked her head at the sight of Koharu. He was acting weird again. "Is having a girlfriend that weird?" she asked bluntly. Sometimes, Lunaria could be the bluntest person in the world.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next