Lost Paradise

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Lost Paradise

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:12 pm

I haven't posted as Rilu in a while!

Rilu watched Koharu walk down to the ocean, before turning and glancing at Naoki faintly. Now he was sure of it. Koharu had a crush on Nao. He really couldn't see how. She wasn't very nice... sure, she didn't randomly spew cuss words, but she was very antisocial. He shook his head, waiting for the time when they could go and see Lunaria.

He'd have to ask Koharu about it later.

Once Koharu was finished washing his paw, they all began walking to Lunaria's house.

sorry if I god modded a bit there. If any one had anything planned before we left, just tell me and I'll change it. But sailorstar hasn't been able to post for the longest time so...
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:28 pm

Kayla stayed quiet .. Not trusting herself to speak. She was feeling bad for hurting Lunaria. She have to make it up to her somehow. She looked over at the Pokemon around her and felt really out of place. 'I Beeped everything up' Kayla thought and hung her head. She feel to the back of the group. Staying out of everyones way.
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:21 pm

Koharu realized he had held everyone up. He hurried to catch up with them when he noticed the lonley jiggly puff that was walking alone at the back of the group. He couldn't possibly have just ignored her. She looked so sad! He quietly suantered over.

"Hey," He said cautiosly, "Thanks again for helping with my paw. It feels much better now!" He skipped around her as proof. Still no responce. "Um... do you want to talk?...You look kinda down." He admitted. "I'd be better if you let it out."
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Naoki heard the pokemon talking behind her, but disregarded it. They were almost at her house. She could see it in the distance and she sighed in relief. The sooner they got to her house the sooner they could talk to her, which meant the sooner she could go home. She hadn't really had a moment of peace and quiet since the beach, excluding when she had went to sleep that night. She looked back at everyone.

"Hey, we're almost there." She spoke, looking at them all in turn to make sure no one had been left behind.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:46 pm

Okay howabout this: We have just arrived at Lunaria's house...

Koharu was awkardly standing next to Naoki and was waiting patiently as he waited for Lunaria to anwser the door. He looked behind him where Rilu was looking at him impatiently. He obviously wanted to talk about something. Ever since they had talked about Naoki he had been trying to get some alone time. Koharu sighed. he wasn't getting any farther with Naoki. He really wished she would notice him. just then the door opened, and Koharu quickly wiped the look of longing off of his face and joyfully said: "Good morning, Lunaria!"
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:55 pm

Lunaria rubbed her eyes sleepily. Someone outside was calling her. She climbed out of her tree. "G'morning," she said sleepily.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:11 pm

"Hey! You up? come down and let us in!" All the pokemon slowly filed into Lunaria's tree. They all took a place on the floor.

"Are you feeling better?" Koharu asked
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:57 pm

"I'm feeling a lot better," she said. Lunaria jumped from her hole in the tree trunk home and landed easily in front of her friends. "Thanks for asking."

She glanced back at her home. The inside was a mess of her treasures and instruments from the human world. "Er, it's too cramped in the tree for all of us," she said quickly. "How about we talk out here?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:16 am

Kayla smiled at Lunaria. "Hoaw are you? Are you ok. I'm sorry for hurting you. I just wanted to get off. I didn't mean to hurt you. I hope you wont take it personal." Kayla looked sad and felt out of place. " I hope you can forgive me." Kayla look down at the ground. Then look up at Lunaria with sad eyes.
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:19 am

"It's not your fault I got hurt," Lunaria said quickly. "It was that Primeape that attacked us." She patted Jigglypuff on the head. "No worries. I still managed to beat it. I think I leveled up doing it, too!"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:10 pm

Nao watched the two talking, secretly thrilled that Lunaria was ok. She was one of the only pokemon on the island who didn't think she was scary. Besides Koharu, that is. But then again sometimes he acted really... weird.

"So your alright?" She asked the mew, bringing a paw up and scratching the back of her ears absentmindedly. Yes... she was glad that Lunaria was okay... but she was still a little uncomfortable being around all these pokemon. She wanted to go off somewhere, where she could be alone. It was a little uneasy knowing that everyone thought you were , well, different. It was just better for her when she didn't have to worry about what they thought.

However, if that was how Naoki truly felt, then why was it that she felt at peace with these pokemon surrounding her?

"That primeape looked like he hurt you pretty bad."
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:19 pm

"I'm a hundred percent!" Lunaria said with a cheerful grin. In truth, she still felt sore all over, but it was a major improvement to the day before. "Anyway, what should we do today? We never really had our picnic yesterday, did we?" She was hoping for a relaxing day on the beach or some other peaceful activity.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:24 pm

"What a great idea! Let's go! Come on!" He started towards the clearing, and motioned for Rilu to follow him. They needed to talk.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:37 pm

Rilu trotted towards Koharu, slowing when he reacched him. He had a pretty good idea of what they were going to be talking about. After making sure that they were out of hearing distance for the rest of the group, he turned to him and waited for him to start talking.

sorry about the short post...
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:13 pm

"Hey Rilu, we can finish that conversation now. What do you want to know?" He slowed his pace and looked up at the ponyta.

EEWWW! my post was shorter than yours...
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:19 pm

Rilu blinked. Surely he hadn't forgotten already!

"I wanted to know why you chose to stay on the island. You said there was a reason..." He trailed off, looking up. "If you don't want to tell me, it's fine. I can understand, seeing as we just met..." He offered. Rilu turned his head, looking back at the others who wre following them. Another picnic. Perhaps Lunaria would have some more of those juicy apples...
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:48 pm

"Really? I thought that it was obvious. I'm...I'm uh,..I'm in love with...N-Naoki..."

His voice was lowered to a whisper. "Please, please don't tell her." He usually wasn't shy, but he was taling about Naoki here, this was different. Rilu would understand. "I'm just SO awkard around her."
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:52 pm

Rilu nodded. He had sort of already known, seeing as it was sort of (really) obvious. "I won't tell anyone." He promised, ducking his head to the vulpix in a show of loyalty. Absentmindedly he looked back towards the other pokemon, freezing when he caught Naoki's suspicious gaze. He looked straight ahead, not wanting her to think that they had been talking about her. Which they had.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:57 pm

"Anyway," Lunaria said, "we'll need to collect a few things for the picnic. I'll get more apples." The basket appeared in her hand. "The rest of you guys'll have to get something too. It'll be like a scavenger hunt, and we'll all have a huge picnic dinner at the end!" She smiled at everyone. "This way, no one can complain about only having apples to eat."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:01 pm

Naoki nodded at Lunaria's words, and - after debating with herself for a minute - walked a bit faster to catch up with Rilu and Koharu. Walking along side the Vulpix she eyed them suspiciously. She didn't know why, but she had the strangest feeling that they had been talking about her. Deciding to ignore it, she turned towards the two.

"You heard Lunaria. We all have to find something for the... picnic." It was still a bit weird to be having a picnic with all these pokemon, when just the other day she had been avoiding everyone. "We should all decide what we're going to bring before hand so we don't end up with two of the same thing."

She walked ahead of the two a little bit, before turning in front and standing in front of them so the would be forced to stop.

"So what will you two be bringing?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:04 pm

Rilu blinked, coming to a halt in front of the red eyed pokemon. Even though he was so much taller than her she still managed to find a way to be intimidating.

"Er... does this island have bananas? I could look for some of those?" He told her, hoping that this answer would pacify the Umbreon.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:22 pm

"Bananas sound great!" Lunaria said. "Those would be in the woods over by the volcano. I don't go there too often because it's so hot, but you should be okay, being a fire Pokemon and all. What do you think, Naoki? Banana's sound good to you?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:12 pm

Naoki nodded, turning away. "I'll go get some berries. There's a large bush full of them right beside my house." She informed them. She turned, sauntering off towards the berries she had been speaking of. Her house was a little way's away, so she wanted to get there quickly and get back.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:08 pm

Kouta saw the group of Pokemon he was with the say before and ran up to them. "GUYS!" He called loudly.

He saw Lunaria was outside with them. "Are you feeling okay?"
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:41 pm

"Uhhhh..." Koharu fumbled for the words that would convince Naoki that he wasn't talking about her (which he was). Instead, Rilu answered for him, and spared him even more humiliation. He followed silently behind him as they went looking for the bananas.

(put a banana in your ear...)
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content