Out with the Old. In with the New?

Go down

Out with the Old. In with the New?

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:35 pm

Since we have unfortunately lost our Sailor, there are only two or three people in the post with a multitude of unwated characters. I suggest we scrap it and start a new one? That way any and all that will post diligently, will be able to have fun in the rp instead of a few people who don't know what's going on exactly. How bout it?

Last edited by Koru Da Fern Princess on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Out with the Old. In with the New?

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:34 pm

with some of the old rps coming back while dragging in some new people, i suggest we start up some new rps in general to get the site going again

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Alright. Ill see what gold says and then sora, so we can delete it and start a new one. What other rps do you think should be restarted also? Or at least picked up again where people can take over old roles that were left behind.

I can think of two that I'm in that sort of died. I did one or two posts in The new fourteenth noah, of course, Twilight, you can have your characters back. Maybe I can take Sailors?
And then FMA meets DGM was a god one, but it got locked down because no one was posting.

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:43 pm

fourteenth Noah would be fun to finish, I'm sure sora would just LOVE to finish Hot springs.
we could possibly resurrect FMA meets DGM if we get the right people roleplaying it
there's probably a few more we should resurrect but theres a lot that we need to go back and clean up...we'll discuss that more in the mod round table

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:59 am

I don't suggest deleting Koru, you lock old rps. That way, if someone ever wants it for something it's there. I re-started some of my rps, so feel free to join. Including the high school, (which oringally was Twilight's I think), My Cleanse the World, and The Love Shop I'll redo, but not the Jump N Jive.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:23 am

Well that's what I meant. Didn't know the correct term.

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:25 am

yes high school was originally my idea, however, i feel as if we should clean up some of these locked posts though, they make everything too cluttered...i suggest we make a new section of the forum like "The Hall of Fame" or "Land of the Forgotten" or something where we stash all of our locked topics, and just make the 2.0s in there and make the current ones with out the x.o in the name

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:30 am

Agreed. I will tell anna about this at lunch today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:47 am

That sounds good. We'll take out the x.0 numbers after you idea is made if Sora likes it, but for now they'll stay

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum