Joint House

Your Role :: RPG :: Misc

Go down

Joint House

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:14 am

Plot: You don't have a lot of money, and you need a home fast. You look to find a mansion(sp?) that is willing to rent out rooms as a joint house. People warn you about the girl who has lived there the longest, a girl named "Al" is a little hyper happy, but you decide to move in anyway. Will you bond with the other people living in it? Will Al drive you absolutetly insane? Or will she brighten up your day?

Rules:

-Two Character Limit Max
-Your characters can be of any species
-No anime characters (Obviously)
-Character has to at least be 16 to have their own room, but you COULD have a younger aged character living with a character that's 16 or older.

Character Skeleton:

Feel free to use this skeleton:

Code:
Character Name:
Username:
Race: 
Powers:
Living with: (This is for younger characters who live with an older character)
Appearance:
Short Bio:

Characters:

Al- Gold Chocobo

Character Profiles

Character Name: Al
Username: Gold Chocobo
Race: Neko
Powers: Super nimble
Appearance:
Short Bio: Al has lived in the joint mansion for a really long time. She's super entergetic and loves to meet new people. Although she's fun loving, and appears to live a carefree life, she actually is the pop star "Phoebe", but she hides her identity so she can live a carefree life. She loves to play DDR, which she's and expert at, and loves karoke, although when she's not on stage, she sings horribly. In general, you either really love her or hate her.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down