Wanted Dead

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Wanted Dead

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Rina nodded at Sora's thought and under stood what Sin was doing when she was talking to Soothe earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:28 am

Sin let out a loud howl. Loud enough for anyone that can hear it know she's there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:37 am

X remember something he wanted to do before it got too dark. So before Eve got to answer he said, "Sorry ladies but I got to go," then ran away.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:02 am

"Well, that was rude," Eve commented. "Calling us all here for an important mission, then leaving to do something else." She shook her head. "So then, it's a pleasure to meet you, Fang. My name is Eve."

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:46 am

Sora flinched as she heard Sin's howl. She knew it was a werewolf, she could never forget the terryfying expirience these creatures put her trough. But... Sin! Sin was out there alone! What if something happened to her... Bu she couldn't just run off, she had to protect Rin... 'Rin, how stong is Sin?' Sora wrote in the air, hopeing for a good answer.
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 65
Quote : Don't follow my footsteps, I run into walls
Registration date : 2010-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Priscilla was walking through town and saw the gaurd in the distance and started running towards him and shouted "Hey! Hey You! Gaurd! STOP!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Sin's the storgest person I know, Rina thought with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:09 pm

He looked over his shoulder and saw a woman with fox ears and a tail running in his direction. X ignored her and kept walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Sora hoped Rin knew a lot of people. She looked around, serching the winged person. She could see him about a mile ahed, sitting on a tree. Maybe he could help... She thought. If she wouldn't have Rin by her side Sora would go check on Sin the first second, yet faceing with a werewolf could be dangerous for her and she didn't want anything happening to Rin. Still, Sin entusted her with protecting Rin, so she must have thought it was for the best... 'Lets finde a place to camp OK' Sora wrote in the air, looking at Rin as if nothing went trough her mind.
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Rina nodded then looked fearfully at the sky ahead. There had been a charge in the atmosphere, they were headed toward a thunderstorm. She went to dash in the opposite direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Sin began to worry when she sensed a storm coming. Even though she was still werewolf she needed to check on Rina so she dashed toward the direction the group was headed, and when she saw the group, she slowed her dash and walked slowly toward Rina. She kept a distance of at least 20ft. between her and Rina. Sin sat on the ground and stared at Rina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Priscilla stopped and pouted. Angry about being ignored she got on all fours and continued to chase him, running faster, she began to catch up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:40 pm

He could hear the soft thump of her feet and turned to see how close she was but the girl had disappeared. He turned back around and there she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:34 pm

Priscilla held out her hands and said "arrest me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:45 pm

"What?" he said in shock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:03 pm

"I need you to arrest me!" she replied

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:45 am

"Why?" he asked walking around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:59 am

"You wouldn't believe me if i told you....and even if I told you, you wouldn't help me...so just do us both a favor, arrest me on being insane. ok?" she said softly

Last edited by crzykid11 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:30 pm

(Well i'm sorry. most of the time it's not on propose and i find it easier to make another post then edit)

"Try me," he said, "I've heard every story there is." He wait for her answer somewhat annoyed because he was on his way to talk to an important member of the group.

Rina saw the wolf and knew who it was. She calmed down knowing that Sin wouldn't let anything had to her but only from afar this time. Rina went back be Sora and clung to her arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:05 pm

She turned her ears down so they lie against her head. "My ancestors displeased the higher ups, and got us cursed to live for 1000 years until someone atones for it but no one has yet atoned and I can't figure out how." she said very quickly so it sounded like one word.

Sin decided to stay along with the group to make Rina feel safe. She kept her distance, walking ina a deeply shaded part of where they were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Sora noticed the storm comming as well. 'Don't worry, we'll finde a safe place to stay until the storm will be over.' Sora wrote in the air as she saw Rin being worried about it. Than she took a glimpse of a wolf. I hope it's only my imagination... She thought as she became more cautious. Sora figured that it was for best to ask the winged person up ahed (Soothe) about a place to stay. 'Excuse me, did you maybe see a place where we could camp during this storm?' She said, letting wind carry her words.
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:32 pm

"Well, I've heard that one before," X replied. "But there's nothing I can do about it. From my understanding you did nothing wrong so I can't arrest you. Now I must be going, I have more important things to do." He started walking to Kick's again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:42 pm

"Wait! please you have to have an idea of something to help me...A task or something!?" She said grabbing his arm stopping him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:18 pm

He turned to look at her and noticed her eyes. Red and innocent like Rina's. For a moment, just a short moment, he melted but he quickly gather himself back up. "How dare you have eyes like her!" X angerly whispered out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:31 pm

"Eyes like who? What are you talking about!? your the most weirdest gaurd I've met all day!" She said in a curious yet frustrated tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next