The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Re: The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Post by Moka on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Zuki smiled at the teacher, looked around, and sighed. 'There goes my first impression...' She thought bitterly, as she made her way to the back corner of the classroom. She leaned her guitar case against the back of her chair, pulled out her sketchbook, opened it to a picture of her guitar she drew earlier, and stared of into space, fiddling with her hat and daydreaming.
Moka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 139
Quote : Gimme a break, can i have a break, break me offa piece of that KIT-KAT BAR.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile http://animefreakLOLZ.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Uka smiled at Temari. He found it rather sweet the way she worried about himself and Yuuta. "Do not fret, feel free to be with whoever you choose. I will not get angry with you. Also, I will continue to act as a friend to Yuuta, no matter his impression of me."

Jin was slightly startled that this girl, Temari, was talking to her. She took a second to check out her emotions, and none of them seemed hostile, so she smiled warmly and lied straight to the girl's face. "Oh, nothing really. I just cut my hand on something." This girl seemed trustworthy enough, but she didn't yet want to share the secret of her ability.

"You may work with a partner."

Jin smiled at Temari and said very politely. "Uhm, I'm going to start. I'd offer to be your partner, but I know Uka needs a partner more than I do. I'm going to go work with that girl over there." She motioned to where Seraphim was sitting alone. "It was nice talking to you!" she said, and she grabbed her sketchbook and skipped over to where Seraphim was sitting.

"Hi!" she greeted as she approached. "Would you like to be my partner?"

Jin hadn't noticed this girl at first, but now that she was close, this girl really intrigued her. This girl was in pain, like the other boy in class, but it wasn't nearly as sharp as his, nor did it seem to affect her other emotions. It was like her emotions had layers: the outside held the pain, but the inside held everything else. Jin thought it was weird, almost like the pain she felt wasn't hers.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:06 am

Temari watched Jin leave and looked around the room. Yuuta had already started his sketch art and she had the feeling he didn't want to be around her right now. So she turned to Uka and said "Will you be my partner?" Her face lighting up. I hope that Yuuta and Uka can be friends! Not even really close friends just aquentences! I hate having to leave one of them by themselfs.
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:35 am

Yuuta continued to sketch the intricate scene outside the window, which included happy butterflies, flowers, and trees.....He enived them. They could live on as happily as they want, while he was stuck with all of his emotions bottled up. Fighting was just one way to help conceal those horrible feelings. He didn't even bother to look up when Coola-Sensi mentioned "partner". He prefered to work alone, he always has. It made life easier for him, he was surprised that he was actually participating. I guess I am.....for Coola-sensi. I doubt I'll......do work in any other class. That's when he decided to sketch in a kitty that resembled his at home, Bun-Buns is lucky as well......no worries in the world....I envy him, such a graceful creature.....But, I can't change my.......wrongs that I've done...Not now. Not ever.

Setsuai began to draw although she wasn't that great at it. She turned to Willy,

"I don't draw.......too well......" She replied, "But......you're excellent....like always......" She blushed, she loved Willy like an older brother. She only wished that she could be as talented as him.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:46 am

Wallace shook his head slowly,

"The final doesn't matter, the effort does," He then began to add detail in his intricate sketch of Setsuai's panda, "Doesn't make sense not to live for fun." That kid....seems focused intently. Perhaps I have judged him too quickly? Wallace thought to himself silently, secretly veering his vision to Cuta periodicly.
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 113
Quote : Courage is the Magic That Turns Dreams Into Reality.
Registration date : 2009-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:42 pm

"Who are you?"

"I'm Seraphim," she replied brightly. At last, someone talking to her, and it wasn't a discussion about her own injuries or (at the moment) some one else's.

"Ms. Coola's art class?"

"Yes," she replied, a little surprised by the sudden stream of conversation.

"That was me, but look, all fixed, see?"

"Oh, good," Seraphim said, breathing a sigh of relief. "If you ever get hurt again, just ask me for a band aid. I have a ton 'cause I'm klutzy." The perfect opportunity to introduce the (fake) reason for her injuries.

"Hey! What happened?"

"Oh, I... fell down the stairs in my house and smacked into a door. Doorknob right in the eye." She laughed convincingly. They couldn't know the truth of her injuries, that many were "taken" from others and the others recieved unjustly. She didn't want anyone to get that involved with her life. "And it's nice to meet you, Temari." This smile was genuine.

When class started, Seraphim pulled out a couple pencils and stared at the blank page. She had no idea what to draw, and she wasn't a very good artist to begin with. She'd never had much of a chance to learn, between the many broken and jammed fingers she'd gotten as a result of her father... She quickly changed thoughts. She was at school; she wouldn't think of her home life.

"Would you like to be my partner?"

"Sure," she said brightly. "Do you mind if I draw you? I'm not really good, but I don't really know what to draw."

"See, students interact with one another less akwardly if we don't get involved."

Again, Conan wasn't so sure about that, but he didn't dare argue with the teacher.

When Rina started class and explained the "proceedure" (or lack there of), Conan nodded and stood a little awkwardly to the side, waiting for any questions that might be posed.

(Moka, do you think you could use a color other than gray? It's hard to read...)

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Uka smiled at Temari when she asked to be his partner. "No, I do not mind at all. It pleases me greatly, for I do not think I have another friend." Uka pulled out a sketchpad and laid it on the table. "What should I draw? I haven't really drawn anything before."

"Sure! I don't mind if you draw me at all! I think I'll draw you, too. I love your outfit, especially the wings. Do you wear them a lot?" Jin smiled at the girl, but her mind was more occupied with the girl's emotions. She'd felt a stab of a negative emotion beneath the surface, but it was so brief, she didn't know what it was. She's...really good at hiding her negative emotions...like HE was. Jin quickly shook the thought from her mind. She'd promised herself when she restarted school to never think about him again. For her own sanity, it was essential.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:47 pm

"Do you wear them a lot?"

"Um... Yeah. I guess I like them." Everyone always asked her about them. The truth was that they were the last thing she'd gotten from her mom before she passed away. Her mom had bought them for Halloween, and she'd never stopped wearing them since. Needless to say, she got picked on a lot, but it didn't matter. They were important to her.

Seraphim noticed that Jin shook her head, like she was thinking about something she didn't want to think about. So, Seraphim decided to get to work and pretend not to notice.

The picture turned out okay. Not good, not bad, just okay. The features were a little lopsided and the hands were missing a finger each, but it was excusable, thank God.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Yuuta had long finished his drawing, and he was rather bored. He didn't want to move, mostly because the meds only took away some of the pain. He knew if he would get up it would go from a dull ache to a stinging within seconds. He looked down at his sketch, it had all of the elements needed...but somehow, he felt at loss. What's the point of a happy picture.......if it doesn't reflect me at all? He decided that he would add a bluish tint to the picture, that would make it appear to be a little more sad. I need colored penicls......I know Temari has some........maybe I'll call her by her nickname....'Maron'. 'Maron' was a name he called her when they first met, it mixed her name with 'Moron'. He still calls her it on accounts, but not so much anymore,

"Hey, Maron......got a blue pencil, toss it over." He somewhat demanded, he didn't shout, he just said it over the light talk the class had, "Hey, student teacher guy, get me some texture paper from over there." He said pointing to a shelf. He knew it was too risky for him to stand now, but he liked the appeal the texture gave to any art.

Setsuai drew a small smile,

"You're right......I put you on the spot......sorry," She replied, then noticed Yuuta's actions, He's kinda scary....Maron? I don't know a Maron.......

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:13 pm

"Hey, student teacher guy, get me some texture paper from over there."

Needless to say, Conan didn't appreciate being called "student teacher guy," nor did he like being ordered around by that Yuuta kid. He might be a banished demon, but he certainly wasn't a slave. He would have argued, but he could already hear Rina's reply in his mind "Go get it for him," she would say.

So he just skipped the whole issue with Rina and retrieved the paper in question for Yuuta.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Yuuta took it gently and replied in a low voice,

"Thanks." It was sincere, he knew he couldn't make it across. The pain was already starting to rise just from talking, he quickly turned away from Knightly, clenching his teeth tightly. The pain ran up from his torso up his verabrae. He ignored his and began to shade some of the objects, using the texture underneath. He flinched once more, still turned. Damn......I can't take anything until noon. Otherwise, I'll kill myself.......literally..

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Seraphim glanced over at Yuuta and saw that he was in pain. It was stupid, she knew, but she couldn't just leave him like that. It was like she was wired to help people, even if it hurt her in the process.

She set down her paper and went to over to Conan. "May I go to the nurse's office?" she asked, feigning a pained smile--not too hard, considering she hurt still from the night before. She purposely bumped Yuuta and quickly whispered an apology, like it was an accident, and readied herself for the pain she'd just taken.

It hit. Hard. She let out a small gasp of pain and felt her legs give way from the sudden shock to the system. How had he lasted so long like this? She felt dizzy from the pain. It came all at once, and she hadn't been prepared. Her vision blurred, then went dark.

Conan nodded to Yuuta, then turned to Seraphim. "Of course you can go to the nurse. What's--" He stopped and watched her collapse. "Hey! Are you okay? Answer me!" But she was already unconcious.

"Coola-Sensei!" he shouted over the teacher. He was at a loss. What was he supposed to do? Move her? But that could make the injury worse. Leave her there? But that seemed useless, too.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Rina may seem air-headed at times, but she always put her students in front of her, it confused her when a student just collasped in front of her. Luckily, have Yuuta last year, she was able to remain calm and collected,

"Everyone please remain seated," She replied, "Cuta-san's in charge until we come back. Conan, pick her up, support her head and back, it's important. Don't doubt me, I'm a RN. I'll lead you to the nurse's office. This nurse has dealt with many different bad injuries.....Mostly on Cuta-san......, so she should be able to treat her." She lead him out of the room quickly.

Setsuai didn't scream when she saw the younger girl collaspe, instead, she squeezed her eyes shut and quickly hid behind Willy, trembling. She began to chant in her head, Don't look it's rude, don't look it's rude, don't look it's rude......she's fine, she's fine, she's fine, there's no blood......no blood.....

Yuuta blinked. The girl bumped into him, and it stopped. The pain, this confused him, he swore he was feeling intense pain....What happened? ......She collasped...... He thought deeply for a moment before understanding, .....She took it......but she's not used to stuff like that......interesting..

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Temari jumped a little when she heard someone colapsed. She thougth it was Yuuta, but then she turned and saw it was Seraphrim. Which kind of confused her. I was talking to her a little while ago... nothing seem wrong with her them... I wonder what happened to her. She hoped that nothing was seriously wrong with her. That maybe the fumes in the art room where to strong or something. Temari hated seeing people in pain or injured
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:11 pm

"R-right." Conan carefully picked her up and supported her head, just as Rina had said. He followed her through the hallways. There were a couple students milling about on their way to and from the rest room or their lockers. A couple stopped and stared, but he didn't really notice them.

They reached the nurse's office. He laid her down on one of the beds and glanced around. Where was the nurse?

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Rina then replied,

"Hand me that tray of bottles," She replied, "Sorry about lying a bit earlier. I'm the school nurse....for this branch anyway. Everyone we asked refused to take this position, the school board doesn't understand why, but I do." She gave him a reassuring smile. After noticing the wounds she was a bit puzzled. A dog bite.....didn't Cuta-san get bitten by a dog? But, I've never seen Cuta-san with all of these bruises... She tossed her thoughts out of her mind and used her knowledge as a nurse. Once done treating, she told the analsis to Conan, who seemed to be rather worried,

"By the structure of the injuries, two of them look older then others. This one looked like it was infected, but the infection was removed recently. This one looks like heavy bruising on the skin and internally. Luckily, it's not too serious, so she should be fine. She should just be on a high dose of pain reliever." She knew she would decide the dose based on what was left on the tray, "Her fainting was likely to do with the pain mixed with stress on the first day.

Yuuta then thought about something, he touched his torso somewhat, but pretended to wipe something off his shirt. They're.....gone. The wounds are gone......except the scars I have......there's no trace left... He then decided it was best to not say anything, in fact, he felt great, it had been a while since he has been "woundless". He then walked up to Temari, snatched her colored pencils and then replied,

"Hey! I told you I wanted a blue color pencil," He then smirked and added, "Maron." It was easy to tell that he was suddenly in a much better mood.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:37 pm

"WELL sorry!" Temari said playfully as she saw Yuuta. She could tell he was in a better mood. "I was busy! I have to get this sketch thingy done! Unlike you I have to do my work or I will be grounded for eternity!" She said giving one of her biggest smiles! I wonder what made him so happy?! Well i guess whatever it was I should be thankful for it. Wait he got happy after Seraphrim passed out....Hmmmm oh my god does that mean...NO WAY THATS CRAZY! Does Yuuta find other people in pain fun?! Temari your thinking crazily! HE WOULD NEVER THINK THAT WAS FUNNY! Temari was having a mental battle with herself. Man I think the paint fumes in here are getting to my brain or something!
Puppy
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:02 pm

Conan nodded a little awkwardly. "O-okay."

He heard a small groan and looked down at Seraphim. "Are you feeling all right?"

Seraphim blinked a few times. She couldn't remember what exactly had happened, but she knew she'd taken Yuuta's wounds. How had he managed with injuries like that? It was just insane.

"Are you feeling all right?"

"I think so," she said. It hurt to talk. Heck, it hurt to breathe. "Where am I?" As if it weren't obvious. The white walls, the cot she was on... This had to be the infirmary.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Wallace questioned Yuuta's sudden giddiness.....Does pain of others comfort or entertain him? He frowned at that thought, holding it he comforted Setsuai,

"Nothing to fear," He replied, "I'm positive the young lady is quite fine. It looked to be exhaustion." He lied with a great rationale. He refused to add concern and agony in her life.
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:54 pm

"I think your wings are pretty." Jin said, smiling at the girl. She turned absentmindedly back to her drawing, hopelessly sketching on her sketchpad. She was still intrigued by Seraphim. When she finally gave up on her drawing, she looked up to find Seraphim walking away from her. She feels helpful, but how? Jin's question was soon answered. She felt every emotional change as Yuuta's pain disappeared and exploded inside of Seraphim, breaking through into her inner layer of emotions before she fainted. It was almost too much for Jin. She laid her head on the cool surface of the table to think. That kid...the one that was hurt. He just suddenly got better...And at the same time, Seraphim got hurt. Did she somehow TAKE his pain onto herself? Hmm...That would explain her layered emotions. The pain she felt earlier, the pain that didn't seem part of her emotions...That's because it wasn't.....She's kinda like me in a way. I feel other's emotions, and she feels other's pain.... I just hope she's alright.

Jin picked her head up off the table, still reeling from the event. She felt really light-headed, and wondered if she could go to the nurse too. She figured it was worth a try, and she could hopefully check on Seraphim too. She approached Yuuta, tapped him on the shoulder, and said, "You're in charge, right? I was wondering if I could go to the nurse too. I really don't feel good." Jin wasn't lying; as she spoke, her body swayed like she was going to collapse at any minute, though she was in more control than she looked.

Uka stared blankly at his paper. He had no idea how he was supposed to draw. Did it just happen? Would he have to try to do it? Uka was severely lacking in this field, having missed out on most of his childhood. He was still bewildered when he heard a thud as someone collapsed. He looked at Seraphim's unconscious form and whispered, "I hope she's all right..." He was used to her getting hurt, but never this badly. He knew there was nothing he could do about it at the moment and turned back to his drawing. He attempted vainly to draw Temari, but his drawing looked like a bloated stick figure drawn by a six year old. But Uka didn't know that. "Temari, is this good?" he asked her, tapping her lightly on the shoulder.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:52 pm

sry, sry!!! D:]

Zuki doodled in her notebook, already 'done' with her drawing, since she did it the night before, and observing the pandamonium in the classroom. She heard a thud, and was shocked to see that a girl had suddenly fainted. She tapped the shoulder in the red-haired guy in front of her. "What happened to her? I wasn't paying attention. Oh, and by the way, I'm Zuki." She said, sticking out a hand and grinning.
Moka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 139
Quote : Gimme a break, can i have a break, break me offa piece of that KIT-KAT BAR.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile http://animefreakLOLZ.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Yuuta couldn't help but glare at Uka,

"Quit messing around. This class is serious business," He replied looking at his drawing, "Acutally try instead of drawing like a two year old." He then added the blue tint to his sketch. At least this is decent. It was then the bell rang, he turned to Temari,

"Hold on to this for me okay, I don't have a folder," He then heard a reply from another student, "Do whatever you want. I don't give a damn what you want or do." He then opened the window and leaped out of it, the next subject was boring and he didn't feel the need to go.

He came back for lunch, once it was time. He sat in a table near the back, kicking his feet up onto the table, his eyes closed. He never ate lunch, he couldn't afford to. He was waiting for someone, and that someone was Temari.

Rina handed her some water and a pill,

"This should help you a lot, don't worry about other classes. Don't go unless you're up to it," she explained, "I would stay but I have other classes. Knightly will stay with you until you leave." She left as the bell rang.

It was about lunch time that she was able to leave. She had no other classes after that.

Setsuai watched as the other girl asked Willy a question, she rose up as the bell rang. She left, knowing she had many classes by herself. It was about lunch time after faacing a bunch of scary teachers and kids. She went to the lunch room quietly. That was really scary.....I hope Willy comes soon He promised to sit by her, she figured she would grab her lunch. Once she did so, she sat at a table, hoping no one would come up to her.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:20 pm

Wallace glanced at the strange girl who had beckoned him,

"A Year collasped," He replied, "No one's sure what for however." His abundent classes passed like a blur, before he found it inevitdently possible, it was lunch. He settled himself beside Setsuai, who was placed in a desolate table,

"Hello Setsuai.".
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:43 pm

"I would stay but I have other classes. Knightly will stay with you until you leave."

"What? But--" Conan didn't get to finish. Rina was already walking away. What was he supposed to do? He was a demon, not a doctor.

Seraphim swallowed the pill and drank the water. "I'll be going," she said, wincing as she stood. "I can't miss the first day."

Conan grabbed her arm and heard he let out a small gasp of pain; he quickly let go. "Don't push yourself. Just lay down for a while, okay? If you pass out again, I'll be in big trouble." Not only that, he didn't want to see her faint again. It had been enough of a shock the first time.

"I'll be fine," Seraphim replied, limping out of the room and heading to her next class, much to the shock of the few people who had seen her faint. She then went to lunch.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:57 pm

Temari turned to Uka. "I like your drawing! Don't listen to what Yuuta said. I know you tried your best and thats all that you can do. Not everyone can be an artist." She said smiling towards him.

Just then the bell rang and she headed towards lunch. She was caught up in her thoughts. What the hell is Yuuta problem today. He is acting so weird. He could have been a little bit nicer to Uka and not totally have crushed his feeling! God! I really wish i knew what his problem was! She let out a heavy sigh. She went aimlessly around the campus she wasnt sure if she wanted to meet up with Yuuta today because of how he was acting but, she knew she would have to face him sometime. So she went to find him. She found him lounging like usual.

"Hey Yuuta!" She said warmly.
Puppy
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next