The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Re: The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Setsuai got up as the bell rang, and went to her next class. Finally, after a long day she started to walk home. The day seemed to go by much slower without Wally, in a way, that made her sad.

((Speeding this up since no one is posting.))

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:45 pm

since i failed at the 1st intro of my characters, if u guy dont mind, im going to redo it.ok?I FAIL AT THIS!T-T

"Kira, this is your best work yet!" Adrian complimented. "How'd they find out that you should be a third year?"

"Maybe our new 'parents' actually did reach on us?"Kira thought.

"Yeah, maybe. At least we're in the grade and in same classes," he smiled at her as they walked home.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correcting redundancy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:11 am

Temari was jolted out of her thoughts by the bell ringing,

"Hmmm oh sorry Uka I was just thinking. Nothing is wrong." She said smiling. She wanted to leave see needed to Yuuta about somethings, "So I have to go se why Yuuta wasn't in school today. I will see you tomorrow." She said with a smile while leaving the courtyard and started walking the street.

((Gold: Made bell ring and had school end because it was at a stand still.))
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:43 am

[img][/img]
"Adrian wake up! Come on! It's late! Please! WAKE UP!!!"Kira thought shaking her brother's shoulder with all her might.
[img][/img]
Adrian shouted and sat up in his bed."Kira! What have I told you about yelling?! Adrian eld his throbing head.
[img][/img]
"Sorry but we're late for school,"she apologized meekly.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:05 pm

Seraphim's head shot up. "Oh. I guess lunch's over. I'll see you after school, Jin!" She waved then ran off.

Eliot, meanwhile, hung behind with Jin. He wanted to ask her something, and didn't want Seraphim around when he did so. His animal instincts were screaming that something was up about Seraphim's friend, and he had to figure out what. So, he started with the vague statement of, "There's something different about you..."

(Wolf, again, CENTER AND COLOR YOUR POSTS!!!!!!!!!!! Also, you don't need that extra img code thing. If you upload from your computer using this website's imaging provider, then you don't need to add the img stuff.)

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:49 pm

Gah! Ember and Deus haven't even hit lunch yet! Time for a cover story!

Ember saw Deus's face turn bright red before he laid his head on the desk. "Hey! Are you all right? Do you have a fever or something?

"What? N-no I'm fine!" Deus stammered, trying his hardest to erase the blush from his face.

"I don't believe you! C'mon, I'm taking you to the nurse!" Ember said rather forcefully, grabbing Deus by the arm and dragging him from the room just as the bell rang.

"Ember, I'm fine!" Deus tried vainly to reassure her. Then he looked up to see a line out the door of the nurse's. "Are you seriously gonna make me wait in this?"

"Nope!" Ember said with a smirk. Instead, she pushed Deus through the crowd of people into the nurse's office and tapped the nurse on the shoulder. "Um, I think this kid has a fever. Can you take his temperature please?"

"Hey, wait!" Deus tried to protest as he had a thermometer shoved in his mouth. He looked hopelessly towards the door, but with the crowd of people and Ember watching him like a hawk, he had no chance of escape.

*time lapse*

"Well what do you know? Guess you didn't have a fever after all!" Ember said with a slight blush.

"But now we missed lunch! Man, and I'm starving!"

"Oh well! Eat when school's over, you big sissy. But we have to go to class or we'll be late. So hurry up before I drag you again!"

"Ok, ok! I'm coming Ember! Sheesh..."

"I wish you luck with that, Temari. Have a nice night!" Uka called after her. Man I wonder where Deus is? I didn't see him at lunch...

"See you later!" Jin called after her. But she kept her guard up. Eliot was feeling very weird. He was curious about her, and she didn't like it.

"There's something different about you..."

"Well isn't that just what every girl wants to hear? You trying to hit on me?" Jin said, hoping he would just leave her alone. She didn't like the feel of this guy. He felt...hungry.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:13 am

"It's just... It's like you can read people's minds..." That's what his instincts were telling him. This girl was dangerous to him. She knew too much. The wolf wanted him to kill her now, but he choked back the feeling and decided a quick retreat was in order. "I've got to go. See you tomorrow." And with that, he fled.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:19 am

I still cant center it or color the text so please 4give me. -Wolf

"Ha.I knew Remy would gets us here on time!"Adrian laughed as he and Kira walked to the lunch room.

"On time my a-"Kira thought.

"Hey a lady is suppose to talk, I mean, think like that,"Adrian said makind her loss her train of thought."Hey, you sit here and I'll see bout gettin' us somethin' to eat.Kay?"He left before Kira had a chance to answer.

Last edited by little wolf on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:25 am

Yuuta finally was off work. He stretched a little, Finally. Well, I have to work tonight as well, but a short break will be nice. He smiled at that thought as he pulled out another cigerate. Usually, he didn't smoke unless he was stressed out. He was a little stressed from the other night, so that's why he's smoking so often today,

"That's right. Temari made me promise her dinner," He said out loud, "Man, I need to pay more attention to what she says before saying 'Yeah'.".

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:18 pm

"Here," Adrian said. He set a tray of food in front of Kira as set his down as well. "Don't try to say that you aren't either 'cause I know you are."
"Fine," Kira thought. She picked up a blueberry muffin and took a huge bite out of it. "There you happy?"

"No, I want you to eat it all," he commanded.

"Fine," she thought agian this time with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:48 pm

Zuki was frozen with fear. 'Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap!!!!!!!' She didn't know what to say or do, so she just listened, nodded, and tried not to cry. She thanked her lucky stars when the bell rang. "Thanks, Sensei, but that won't be necessary." She quickly stood up, got her stuff out of Coola-sensei's office, and ran out the door, calling over her shoulder. "Thanks anyways!!!" She didn't stop running until she had reached the bathroom, where she quickly got set up and escaped out the window.

She never made it back to school, having to pursue her "target", who had some very good defensive resources. But, apparently, not good enough, if a 16 assassin could get through. Oh well. She sighed as she pulled back into the school parking lot just as the bell rang and kids started leaving. 'Great, just great.' She sighed as she climbed back in the window, grabbed her stuff, and was gone again.
Moka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 139
Quote : Gimme a break, can i have a break, break me offa piece of that KIT-KAT BAR.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile http://animefreakLOLZ.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:58 am

Temari knew where Yuuta would be. He always hung around outside his shop after he got done with work. Because he has nothing better to do. She walked towards the store humming a tune. After awhile she finally saw Yuuta outside the store. She was on the corner when she yelled,

"Hey, Yuuta!" She said with a wave and a smile.
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Yuuta turned to see Temari, he dropped the cigarette and smashed it under his shoe. He gave her a nod, noticing her presence. He was leaning up against the wall, hands in his pockets,

"Ready to go, Temari," He shouted after her, "Where do you want to go anyhow?"

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:11 pm

Jin gave Eliot a look, a look that said Watch what you say. He left before she could say anything in her defense, a move she knew she'd regret later. She definitely regretted it through the rest of the day. After school, she leaned against the outside wall, again waiting for Seraphim.

Ember strolled rather eagerly from the school after the long day. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow Deus!"

"Oh no you don't." Deus said, grabbing Ember by the arm, "I'm starving. You made me miss lunch, and I'm flat broke. So unless my brother's gonna feed us, you're taking me for food."

Uka looked over his shoulder at the sound of Deus's voice and wandered up next to him. "Where have you been? You didn't come to lunch." he scolded him. "You either." he said, nodding towards Ember. "Aren't you hungry or something?"

"Of course we're hungry Uka! Me and Ember haven't eaten anything!"

"Well, I could feed you..." Uka smirked as Deus's face showed a flicker of hope. "But I need to go to work. Deus, you're talented enough to go make some money. Go, earn money the way you know how. It'll be just like old times, having a guest with you."

"Uka! That's not fair!" Deus screamed, releasing Ember's arm. "It's different here. There's people that I'm gonna LIVE near. It's not like I can leave like before." he glared Uka straight in the face. "What if someone from school sees?"

"What the heck are you two talking about?" Ember screamed at the two of them. But, alas, she was ignored.

"Tie something around your head to hide your hair. No offense but it's kind of obvious. Go home and grab some of my old clothes. Then there's a park a few blocks away. You know what to do from there."

Deus gave Uka one final glare. "Fine. I'll do it... But you gotta take us home. I don't know how to get there yet." Uka nodded a yes in response and led them to his car.

"Would someone please tell me what's happening?" Ember called at them. But she followed Uka and Deus dutifully to the car.

Last edited by mycrimsonangel on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity of what's happening)
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Kira walked next to her brother holding all the morning's work. She already knew that she could finish within a half hour, but she wonder about Adrian.

"We live to far you know," Adrian said.

His words shocked Kira out of "trans" as her brother would say.

Adrian luaghed," I thought that might work." He put his hand on her head and messed up her hair, earning him her I'll kill you look. "It's true though," he said with a sigh. He put his hands behind his head and staring at the sky."We live a bit too far. We need to get an apartment around here."
"Why where we live is just fine," she thought to him. "Remy can drive us every morning and then we'll walk three miles. So what? We're nephilim, we'll live.
"Well, you know, I like to sleep in!" Adrian exclaimed hating the fact that he was basically out smarted by his little sis.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:48 am

Seraphim was on her way to meet Jin when she ran right into Kira and Adrian. "Oh! Sorry!" she said, bowing furiously. "I wasn't watching where I was going."

Then she realized who she'd just bumped into. "Oh! You two are the other new kids, right? I'm Seraphim." She offered her hand for a hand shake. "It's nice to finally meet you two."

Eliot was strolling out of the school when he spotted the new girl. "Ember, right? I'm Eliot. It's nice to finally make your aquaintance," he said with a smile.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:00 pm

Ember smiled at Eliot for the intro. "It's nice to meet you two." She said happily. Then she noticed Uka and Deus walking away. "Oops, but I gotta go now! See you tomorrow Eliot!" she called back over her shoulder as she ran to catch up to her friends.

Last edited by mycrimsonangel on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the end brackets...)
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:36 pm

Kira was pushed forward as Seraphim ran into her. In the moments that they had made connect she felt something different about Seraphim but she couldn't tell if in it was something good or bad.
Adrian caught Kira's arm as she fell, causing her to to drop all their work. He picked it all up before she could fully recover. "It's ok," he said half ignoring what Seraphim said. "Kira, are you hurt at all?"
"Yeah,I'm fine," she thought to him. "But it's not right to ignore people." She faced the girl who ran into her.
[color=green]He looked at Seraphim. He robbed the back of head and said, "Oh, please forgive me but what did you say?"

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:37 am

Not the least bit annoyed by his ignoring her, Seraphim repeated, "I'm Seraphim. It's nice to meet you both, uh..." She didn't actually have a name for either of them. They hadn't been in any of her classes yet.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:21 pm

"Oh, I'm Adrian and this is my little sis, Kira." Adrain held out his hand.

Kira hid behind Adrian as he and Seraphim talked.

"Sorry 'bout her, she is really shy," he apologized.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:55 pm

"Oh, it's okay," Seraphim said with a sweet smile. She glanced at the clock on the wall. "Oh! Sorry, I need to go and meet up with someone. See you tomorrow." She waved and left.

Outside, she met Jin and smiled. "Did you have to wait long?" she asked, panting a little bit from the run.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:31 pm

There's something different about her, Kira thought to herself. She's not a regular human. I'm gunna have to look into this.

"Well, she seems nice. I kinda hope we have a class with her," Adrian murmured mindlessly. "We should get up front before Remy gets impatient." They started walking again.

When they got home they tried to talk to their new "parents" about live in an apartment closer to the school. They just said that they would talk about it later.

Not being able to stand wearing the clothes she wore to school, Kira went to her room to chane into sime pajamas.As she changed she noticed she was could count six rib on each side, so she grabbed a shirt that would best hide it. She came out wearing a skin tight black tee-shirt with a red rose picture on it and a pair of sky blue shorts.

Last edited by little wolf on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:53 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by XxXtwix on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:15 am

"Are we there yetttttt",Ember whined. She didn't mean to complain, she only did it to let people know she was there. Ember leaned back into the seat of the car and removed her puppy ears. She gazed at them while they were in her lap remembering how they were obtained.

-flash back-

Ember crawled out of the brush that shed spent the night in. The first need that hit her was the one to pee.
She began her walk twords what seemed to be the new town. As she paded her way down tge side walk the looks sent her way were nothing short of, that girls a freak, and keep her away from my family. Theses seemed to be normal since she left the orphanage. As she continued her walk she passed the biggest building she'd ever seen. There must be a bathroom in there,Ember thought to herself. She walked cautiously over to the doors and watched in amazement as they slid open. Ember ran through them, fearing being crushed between them if they decided they didn't like her, and closed. She stared curiously. This place was so colorful. Theree were ribbons hanging from the ceiling and so many people were there. Ember located the bathroom, did what she need to do, and left to explore. She came across a place inside this huge building labeled 'COUSTUME SHOP', she stuck her head in and her body fallowed behind her. She grazed the rows of coustumes. Row after row she traveled. When she came across one that represented a dog dressed like another dog, she saw the puppy ears and......

-end flashback-
Ember was shaken out of this flashback by something Deus was saying.
XxXtwix
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 6
Quote : What do you mean you ate my cookie????
Registration date : 2010-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:44 pm

Deus sat in the back seat with Ember, as Uka still used the front seat for his books despite his presence and protest. But he didn't mind all that much. Ember was cool, beautiful, and didn't catch on to his blushing. It made him happy to have a girl around again. Him and Uka hadn't spent much time with girls since the split. Going with his train of thought, Deus looked over at Ember and saw her staring at a pair of dog ears in her lap. He leaned over, poked her in the side, and whispered, "Hey Ember, those are really cool. Where did you get them?"

Uka smirked to himself as he watched his two charges in the back seat. He could tell that Deus was head over heels in love with this girl. I'm never gonna let him live this down... He was already plotting to make fun of him tonight. But that would have to wait until after work. He needed rent money for the two of them, after all.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxXtwix on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:27 am

Ember turned her attention twords Deus. "Uhm,..I really don't remember", she replyed trying to avoid eye contact. She raised her eyes back up to Deus and saw that he was flushed again, "I don't think that nurse took your temperature right. Are you sure you feel okay?" Ember placed her hand on Deus' forehead to check for a fever the old fashion way.
XxXtwix
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 6
Quote : What do you mean you ate my cookie????
Registration date : 2010-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next