The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Re: The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:02 am

Setsuai gave a shy smile,

"Um......hi," She was always more comfortable to talking to first years, except of course Jin. She can sense my emotions, like she knows what to expect.....kinda creepy., "Willy-sempai......and friend.".

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:06 am

Wallace frowned,

"Do not ale, for, I do not judge by stature or other figures," Once re-seated, he introduced the young enteric girl to Setsuai, "Setsuai, this is Zuki.".
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 113
Quote : Courage is the Magic That Turns Dreams Into Reality.
Registration date : 2009-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:36 am

Setsuai gave a shy smile, then began to eat. Once she was done, the bell had rung,

"Oh.....um.....I'll see you tomorrow Zuki," She turned to continue two more classes. It felt like forever before the bell rang, which made her jump. she packed her things and waited by Willy's car, "I have no homework.".

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:46 am

The bell rang just as Seraphim finished her pudding. "Guess that's the bell." She stood. "See you after scool?"

The rest of the school day passed without incident, and soon she was sitting on the steps outside of school. She didn't particularly want to go home yet, but she knew she couldn't stay in school.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:51 am

"Yep! See you after school!" Jin gathered her things and went, not too willingly to her last classes. All of her teachers were still pounding them with all the rules and "Welcome new students!" crap. She couldn't wait to go home. As she exited the school, she noticed Seraphim sitting on the steps by herself. Jin, being the type of person she was, went and plopped down next to her. "Hello again!" she said brightly as usual.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:55 am

Seraphim stood and smiled. "Hey! How was the rest of school for you? Definitely not as exciting as the beginning." She laughed.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:55 am

Temari heard the bell ring and it startled her a little. She never got used to the sound of bells for some reason.

"Uka I have to start heading home now. But, I will meet up with you tommarrow." She said while heading off the campus.

She started walking towards her house. I wonder where Yuuta went. He never came back from the bathroom!? And unless he flushed himself down the tolet which he could somehow do. Then he probably left. I wonder where he went to though. Well i think i will pop by his house and ask him.
She continued walking but instead of walking toward her house she was walking towards Yuuta's. When she got there she knew the door would be open because he always left it open. So she walked in. But she didn't Yuuta but she heard the shower running. So she went over to his bed where the cat was and laied there petting Bun-Buns waiting for him to get done.
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:03 am

Yuuta was now drying his hair, Hmmm.....I wonder how pissed Temari is going to be at me, well, whatever. He clothed himself, and looked above the sink, where a mirror was supposed to be. He had removed it a long while ago. He didn't mind the scars he got fighting, but the other ones....he could barely look at without feeling sick. He finished up by picking towels and clothes off the floor and tossing them into a basket. He opened the door and was about to continue down the hall into his room when a familiar pain shot up his largest scar, on his back. He wasn't prepared, it all happened before he could do anything to protect himself. He gasped as a chain reaction took place in his brain. Images that flashed through his mind were obsessed and repeating....a mallet....broken glass....cold eyes.....deadly smirk of a women......a warm smile on a man as he faded away......a gravestone. A single, silent tear ran down under his widened eyes, as he collasped to the ground. THe memories of his past surpassing him....the same emotions flowwing through the blackness.....pain. cofused. fear. regret. necglect. lonilness. cloudness.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:08 am

Jin laughed. "Nope, not nearly as exciting, but also less painful on my head." She laughed again; now that the school day was over, everyone was happy to be out of the building, and it was making Jin a little hyper. She was still smiling when she felt Yuuta's torrent of emotions, and it made her wince. "Wow, that was bad." she said after a few seconds.

Uka gave Temari a reassuring smile. "Sure, see you tomorrow, Temari!" he called after her. Feeling immediately alone, Uka drove himself back home, where he knew there was no one. He dropped his stuff by the door and collapsed onto his couch, figuring he could rest a little before work. Not like he cared, but living alone had its difficulties. If it were up to him, he'd live with someone, anyone. But he had no one he could live with. No family, no friends except for Temari and Yuuta, who he'd only met today. If he'd had a choice, he never would have chosen this life for himself.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:10 am

"Wanna go do something?" Seraphim asked Jin. "It's too early to go home right now, so..." She didn't want to say it, but she knew Jin would feel that she didn't want to go home. Hopefully, she'd understand.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:12 am

Temari heard a thud. It sounded like something had hit the floor. She ran over to where she heard the noise and saw Yuuta lying on the floor. She absolutly paniced.

"YUUTA! YUUTA! What the hell happened! COME ON DONT DO THIS! WAKE UP!" She said while shaking him. What the hell just happened he was fine at school. He even looked like he was getting better! what am i going to do?! there is no doctors close to his house! and i know nothing about injurys or medicine! I guess ill just have to wait for him to wake up. She sat on the ground with his head in her lap looking down and him. Then she noticed something in the corner of his eye. It was a tear. As long as she had known Yuuta he never cried. She shook her to her very core.
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:16 am

Jin felt Seraphim's hesitation to go home and immediately came up with something. "Sure! What would you like to do? We could go out somewhere, or we could walk to my house. My paretns won't really care if I bring someone over." She smirked to herself. Like they even cae about me anymore. After HE died, they forgot about me. They hardly realized they had a daughter.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:33 pm

It wasn't over. Not even close. The images flew through his mind even more clear. More frightening. More clear. More deadly. Yuuta instantly broke out in a cold sweat, and his nightmare returned. The nightmare of his past. He began to shake violently, and moan, unaware of his horrified audience. Every second became a little worse. It was a nightmare he was unable to wake from. In mist of everything, he mouthed one word, a word nobody would be able to make out,

".....S-stop....." Then everything was getting worse more rapidly, his emotions running wild. I....have to escape.......to escape......this is.....the third time this month.....I have to wake up......I have to wake up...... His trembling hand self-conciously grabbed the pocket knife out of his pocket. He clicked it open, and rose it to his torso. He was going to hurt himself so he would wake up, he prepared his hand to strike.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Temari saw Yuuta's hand go in his pocket and bring out a knife. Okay he has a knife what do i do? what do i do? i have to get it away from him thats what i have to do! She went over to his hand and started unwinding his fingers from the object. She got the knife from him and set it far away from him. what is going on? what do i do? He is shaking and trembling! I dont know what to do! Is this a nightmare? NO it cant be! nightmares dont make you attempt suicide or whatever he was going to do with the knife! Yuuta is going to die because I have no clue whats wrong with him! She grapped Yuuta's body tighter to try and stop his tremors. Then she began to silently cry.
Puppy
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka on Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:57 pm

i swaer to god, you guys all get on and post about a million things as soon as i leave!!! xD im so pathetic...]

Zuki had fun at lunch, even if they didn't talk much. It was just nice not having to sit alone. When the bell rang, she said her "Later"'s, and headed onward to her next class with a smile on her face.

'School SUCKS!!!' Zuki thought as she dragged her feet out of a boring math class. But she grinned when she realized it was the end of the day and she could finally go home!!! She packed her stuff and raced out the door, glad to be out of that stuffy building. She didn't wanna go home. It was much to nice a day out to spend inside, especially since she would be cooped up inside when she went to work later. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted the girl with the angel wings she talked to for a sec in the morning, talking to some other gril that was in her class. Brimming with curiosity (since she IS part cat), she sauntered up and tapped the angel-wing girl on the shoulder for the second time that day.
Moka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 139
Quote : Gimme a break, can i have a break, break me offa piece of that KIT-KAT BAR.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile http://animefreakLOLZ.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:41 am

It didn't take emotion-reading powers to realize Jin didn't like her home much either. The reason for that was just as vague, though. "How about we go to the mall? It's not far from here. Two blocks, maybe. There's a crepe shop there that has delicious food, too."

Someone tapped Seraphim on the shoulder, and she turned to see Zuki. "Hi," she said with her usual dopey smile. "We were planning to go to the mall, maybe. Wanna join us?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:24 am

Jin nodded her head yes, but her mind was somewhere else completely. She barely noticed Zuki approach them. Her whole body felt like it had been beaten, and a flood of emotions were pounding her worse every second. Pain, cofusion, fear, regret, neglect, lonliness, silently beating the inside of Jin's brain. She gripped one hand on the hand rail so she couldn't fall as easily and tried to make herself seem as normal as possible for Seraphim and Zuki.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:42 am

His clentched trembling hand went left and right, but nothing happened. He didn't wake. Why isn't it working? Why? This is bad. Really bad. Then he saw another of himself, sitting alone in the dark. Then it hit. The memory that pained him most. He arched his back, clenching his teeth tightly. It was only a moment. Then he collasped again. Gasping for breath, like that entire time he was suffocating in the darkness. He knew he only had one option left. He needed help. He had to get help. His right hand was lifted, and a barely audible words slipped,

"...d-on't............me.........n-no............h-help....................me.........." His mind continued. Nothing happened. Anything happened. Repeating. Repeating. Don't kill me.....no stop......help me.....anyone.....please.......temari.......

((he's trying to speak his thoughts btw)) c;

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:53 am

Temari tried to hear what he was saying. dont me no help me? what could that mean?! is he asking for help? or is he telling me not to help him? dont me no help me? He is telling me not to help him! so now what do i do? She just sat there quietly watching him. He told her not to help him so what more could she possibly do? She reached down and took hold of his hand. Come on Yuuta get out of where ever you are please!
Puppy
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Seraphim then realized that Jin might not want another person joining them on their little mall excursion. She turned to her and asked, "Is that all right?"

It didn't take a genious to realize that Jin seemed to be in pain. Seraphim took a step closer and asked, "Are you all right?" It was probably someone's emotions doing it to her, but whose? The school yard was practically empty except for themselves, as was the building.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:04 am

Zuki grinned. "That sounds like fun. I'd gladly join you! If, you don't mind, that is..." She directed the last part at Jin, who gripped the handrail harder. 'It seems like she's in pain...... was it something i said? or did?' Zuki approached worriedly, trying to supress her thought as not to let them see the, erm, OTHER her. The dark her. "Are you alright?" She put a hand out to steady her.
Moka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 139
Quote : Gimme a break, can i have a break, break me offa piece of that KIT-KAT BAR.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile http://animefreakLOLZ.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Jin could barely make out the voice of Seraphim talking to her. "No...it's alright." she whispered almost inaudibly. She heard Zuki's voice too and realized she was probably nearby. She needed to tell Seraphim what was happening, but she didn't want Zuki to catch on. "It's...The same one...From earlier..." she gasped out, gripping the railing as hard as she could, hoping that Seraphim would understand and that she wouldn't pass out. She knew it was the same kid from earlier, and the only hope she had was that he would calm down soon. Even if she passed out, his emotions would still assault her unconscious mind. She just had to last so long.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:34 pm

Just when Yuuta had hoped things would calm, they didn't. In fact, they reached a new peak, a peak that killed him. The tempo of the flashing memories increased. They became very clear, like photographs. The shaking increased. His cries increased. His mental pain increased. Increasing, increasing, increasing. That's when he cried out, as if he just been stabbed. His body was in better shape with a flesh wound. His mental wound was causing stress levels that normal people were unable to survive. His free hand gripped the carpet tighty, almost ripping it out, the other squeezing Temari's hand.

Last edited by Goldeyedalchemist on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:01 pm

Jin screamed against her will as Yuuta's emotions reached a new peak. She was no longer aware of anyone else around her. She blindly clutched the rock in her pocket, breaking skin almost instantaneously, hoping for some sort of relief. The emotions kept coming stronger and stronger, until Jin fell to her knees from the force of it. All she wanted was for it to end, in any way. She trembled in a crumpled heap on the steps, on the edge of consciousness, barely clinging to it. "Stop it..." she whimpered. "Stop...please..." Tears ran down her face from the pain of it all. "Help me...please...make it stop!" she sobbed on the steps, knowing no one could help her unless they could snap this kid out of it.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Temari looked down at Yuuta. Terror totally taking control. He looked like he just plummeted to the brink. He was shaking like no human should and he was crying. Something that he never did. She had no idea what she was going to do. She thought about calling the hospital so that they could help him. But if she did that Yuuta would probably never speak to her again. He hated it when she called other people into his problems. He didnt even like it when she was in them. So she just sat there watching his condition worsen. Wishing that someone would come help her.
Puppy
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next