The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Re: The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Post by mycrimsonangel on Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Jin was just about to leave for the nurse's when the bell rang. She still felt like crap, but she only had a couple of classes until lunch, and she figured she could find Seraphim then. She could still feel the girl's intense pain from so far away. Jin decided she had to check on her; if she ended up late she could just say she got lost on her first day. Jin tossed all of her books into her bag and trudged down the hall towards where she remembered the nurse's office to be. She got within five feet of the door, close enough that she could feel her fighting against the pain. Jin hated to leave her like that, but she figured if she had the strength to fight it, then she would be alright until lunch. Jin then ran through the halls to her next class, trying her best to block out the pounding headache Seraphim's pain was giving her.

Jin dragged herself down to lunch. She had almost completely missed what her teachers had said during her previous classes because she had been too busy mulling over the morning's events and constantly checking Seraphim's emotions to make sure she was alright. Now, without even thinking, she let Seraphim's emotions draw her in. Right before she got there, Jin made a conscious effort to smile so the girl couldn't read the pain on her face. She then took the seat across from her. "Hiya!' she said rather brightly. "I just wanted to show you the picture I drew of you during art. I never got to show you." Jin pulled the paper from a folder in her bag and set it on the table in front of her. She waited for a few seconds, hoping her attention was diverted so she could catch her off guard. "That kid in our class was really hurt huh?"

Uka wanted to talk to Temari some more, but at that moment the bell rang. He rushed to gather his things and rushed from the room. Later, as he entered the lunch room, he was still thinking about his picture. He didn't think it was that bad, but Yuuta seemed to think differently. It was at that moment that Uka noticed Temari and Yuuta at a table together. Having nowhere else to go, Uka went over to join them. "Uhm, excuse me?" he asked as he got close. "Would you mind if I sat with you two? I don't have anyone else to sit with."
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:34 am

Seraphim looked down at the picture. "You're pretty good," she said with a smile.

"That kid in our class was really hurt huh?"

"Hm? Yeah, I guess," Seraphim said, stabbing a hole in her juice box with the straw. "He seems in a better mood now, though." She knew what Jin was up to. Jin wasn't the first to have suspicions about her power, and Seraphim had gotten good at dispelling all theories by pretending she had no idea.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:41 am

Yuuta didn't even look at her, he knew who it was,

"Hmmm? Your late," He replied, "I can't walk home with you today." He added. He had other plans, with involved those three guys from earlier. They beat me while I was weak. The fighting code says.......I have to challenge them again......but this time, I'll win. For sure. That was then he heard Uka's voice,

"Do what you want," He replied coldly, opening his eyes in a stone glare, "Get lunch Temari, the line is down." Just because Yuuta didn't eat, didn't mean he wanted Temari to do the same. The truth was, he didn't think Uka was a bad kid, but he didn't want to involve him into his life.

Setsuai gave a shy smile,

"Willy-Sempai," She greeted, then pulled out a lunchbox, "You....don't have time to.....make one, so I made....you one." She handed it to him with a smile.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Temari looked over to Yuuta. "Am I being timed now? And why can't you walk me home today?!" She said with a little pout. I hope he isn't going to do something stupid!

Just then Uka came over and to her surprise Yuuta actually let him sit with them. She sat there kinda awestruck. Yuuta never let people sit with them usually. And he acted like he wanted to stomp all over Uka. why all the sudden is he acting civil with Uka? i hope he isnt gunna try something!
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Yuuta noticed a look she gave him,

"What's with the look? You look like I just kicked a puppy or something," He replied, "I have plans...." I can't let her know or she won't let me go, and DAMN do I want to shove it in their faces when I kick their asses. Then, a excited grin appeared on his face.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Zuki was slightly put-off when the red-haired kid didn't both to shake her hand or even say his name. So far, it seemed that everyone in this class knew each other already, making her the odd-girl-out AGAIN. Crap. The bell rang, and she gathered up her stuff and headed to her next class. 'Let's see, what do i have next.....? Oh boy, French. Nothing's more exciting then 'learning' something you already know...' She thought as she headed towards the French room.

After she showed everyone up in her French class, including the teacher, Zuki figured that her day was finally starting to have a positive outlook. 'Let's see, lunch is next, right? Good, I'm STARVED!!!!' She raced to the lunchroom, set her stuff down at an empty table, and made a mad dash for the lunch line, coming back with her tray piled high with food. She sat down, licked her lips, and dug in.
Moka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 139
Quote : Gimme a break, can i have a break, break me offa piece of that KIT-KAT BAR.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile http://animefreakLOLZ.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Wallace took notice in the girl he seemed to have neglected, and decided to mark on a destination to invite her to his table.

"Thank you muchly Setsuai. I shall return," He strolled over to the girl wearing the snowy hat, and stated rather kindly, "Hello, Zuki? Correct? My apologys for rather seemingly neglecting you. My mind was a bit occupied, nothing more. Would you care to take a seat by my close friend and I?" He asked kindly, his eyes rather warm and gallent.
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 113
Quote : Courage is the Magic That Turns Dreams Into Reality.
Registration date : 2009-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Jin smiled to herself as Seraphim dodged the subject. Rather well, she added to herself. Had it been anyone but her, it probably would've worked. "Yeah, I felt him get happier. And I also felt you take away his pain. I know how much it hurt you, 'cuz I felt you feeling hurt."

Uka rather timidly took a chair next to Temari. He felt rather awkward about being there, and he was still preoccupied over his art picture. "Uhm...Yuuta?" Uka asked, pulling out his picture and setting it on the table in front of him. "Could you tell me specifically what should be improved in this picture? Or could I at least see yours? I've never drawn anything before today, so I'm not sure what a 'drawing' should look like." It was true. Uka had never drawn anything else in his life. Actually, he hadn't done a lot of things before, having only lived a "normal" life for a little over a year.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:38 am

Seraphim choked on her juice. "What on Earth are you talking about?" she said between laughs and coughs. God, did she hurt all over. She was starting to regret taking that kid's injuries. "I tripped down stairs earlier. That's all."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:23 am

Jin shook her head. Again, a nice try to hide it, but would work for anyone but her. "No you didn't. I can feel other people's emotions, and I felt his pain disappear at the same moment it appeared in you. I'm not sure how, but you took his pain away. Oh and don't bother saying anything, I can feel that you don't believe me. I can also feel that your emotions are different than anyone else's. Yours have two layers, the inside one holds all your emotions, and the outer one holds all the pain, but in a way that it doesn't seem to be a part of you. I know I sound crazy, and again, don't try to hide it, I can feel you feeling it. But then, explain how I can know all this, know that the girl from earlier was afraid when I pushed everyone out of the way, know how badly that kid was hurt, and know that you got hurt the instant his pain stopped. Tell me, do you have any other explanation for that?" Jin smirked as she finished her little speech. It wasn't every day she told people about her little gift.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Yuuta took his picture from Temari's folder and showed it to Uka. Yuuta was clearly an artist, but of course he denied it. I should leave now....that way I can fight those guys, go home, feed Bun-Buns, and head to work. I can't let Temari know... He rose from his seat,

"I'm going to the restroom," He walked into the restroom and opened the window, leaping out of it and running, "Now where was that street corner?"

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Temari watched as Yuuta left her and Uka alone at the table. She was going to follow him but, thougth against it. That would have been mean to leave Uka all by himself.

"Uka I really do like your drawing! You don't have to change it just because someone said something mean about it yeah know." She said looking at his drawing. Then it dawned on her that she never showed Uka her drawing. She dug around in her bag looking for her picture and finally found it. She pulled it out and set it on the table. It was a picture as Uka but, he looked like a wolf. That was how it was supposed to be made

"So uhm what do you think of my drawing?" She said a little timidly.
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:41 am

Seraphim did the first thing that came to mind, she slapped a hand over Jin's mouth. "Don't tell anyone," she begged, her voice barely a whisper. "I don't like people knowing about this. They either look at me like some masochistic freak or a get-out-of-injury-free card. I'm sure you don't have that problem; your power is to sense what people are feeling, which is pretty much useless for other people, no offense." She glanced around. No one was withing ear shot. That was good.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:23 am

Jin pried Seraphim's fingers away from her mouth so she could speak. "Don't worry about a thing. Why would I ever tell someone about this? That would hurt you a lot, which would hurt me a lot. Literally. Your secret's safe with me as long as mine's safe with you. So calm down, all this panic is making me lightheaded." Jin added with a little smile on the end. "And for the record, in a way I think yours is better than mine. You can choose to take it, where I just feel it no matter what. Like that kid from art, he was so hurt that I collapsed earlier this morning without a choice. You got to choose to make him feel better, pretty admirable if you ask me."

Uka studied both Yuuta's and Temari's pictures. "Wow, both of yours look more realistic than mine. I guess that's what makes them 'good'. Well I'm still proud of mine. It's my first ever drawing."
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:27 am

"It didn't use to be this way," Seraphim said. "When I was little, if I touched someone who was injured, I'd automatically get the injury myself. I avoided all public places because I was afraid that I might bump into someone." She shook her head. "The only reason I have a choice now was because I figured out how to control it. Maybe there's a way for you to control it too with practice."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:33 am

"What like this?" Jin said, holding up her bandaged hand and pulling the bloodstained rock from her pocket. "So far the only 'control' I have is to put myself in pain. My emotions seem to dim everyone else's. Only problem is I tend to push it too far until, like today, I end up cutting myself. Some control."
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:37 am

Yuuta then found the group, a confident smirk grew on his face,

"Hey, you're the bastards from earlier," The three turned to face him, "As a part of the fighting code, you fought me when I was injured, now, I must ask for a rematch, and you have to accept, get ready bastards." He then took a running start, leaping into the air, to know one to the ground with a round house kick. One on the left tried to grab him, but he easily punched him in the torso, and used a swift leg sweep. It wasn't long until he was victorious.

"Don't under estimate me," He turned to leave, the only real injury was one on his back, a mere bruise though, "Better get going..." He then dashed in the direction of his home.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:41 am

"But there has to be a way," Seraphim said thoughtfully. "I doubt you'd be born with an ability without some way to control it that doesn't include being hurt. It doesn't make sense for that to be the case..." She thought hard for a few moments. "Maybe you have to tune other people out? You know, like how you eventually just stop listening to people when they babble on and on."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:49 am

Jin shook her head sadly. "That makes it worse. When I try to ignore it, or if I'm too focused on one person's emotions, they tend to hurt me more. Like this morning. I was really focused on Setsuai's-the scared girl's emotions, and when that kid that was in pain got to school, it surprised me so much that I collapsed, and scared Setsuai half to death."
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:53 am

Seraphim sighed. "Then I'm all out of ideas." She bit into her PBJ sandwich. "So what do you have for lunch?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:56 am

Jin pulled her lunch out of her bag. "Let's see, a PBJ sandwich, a cookie, and a Coke. How 'bout you?"
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:00 am

"Juice box, PBJ, and a pudding cup." She smiled as she mentioned her pudding cup. "I really like pudding." She laughed and glanced at the clock. "How long is lunch, anyway?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:04 am

Yuuta opened his apartment door, he never locked it, bad habit. He down to see his cat Bun-Bun's had come to meet him. He meowed sweetly. A blush came across Yuuta's face. He shut the door, looked around, and then lifted the cat into his arms squeezing him,

"Hiya Bun-buns! Have you been a good kitty? You have?? I love you!" He then set Bun Buns down, giving him a treat or two. I guess I'll take a shower, then head out for work. He entered his bathroom, shutting the door gently.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:08 am

Jin smiled and laughed. "Pudding is really good. And I'm not sure, but it can't be too much longer."
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka on Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:25 pm

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Im so sorry!!!! Its supposed to email me when you people post on here, but it stopped, and you all post as soon as i leave, and, and *sob sob* I will now humbly post for you all TT.TT

Zuki, so engrossed in eating didn't notice the boy for a minute or so, but finally did when she came up for air. "Yes, Zuki is correct, but you can also call me Z or Teka if ya want to." She replied, smiling. "And it's okay, I'm used to being ignored, I'm Canadian." She giggled. When he asked if she wanted to sit with him and his friend, she beamed. "Absolutely!!!" She grabbed her stuff and jogged over to the table, plopped her stuff down, ran back, got her food, and went over to sit across from the girl he sat with. "Hello, nice to meet you. My names Zuki." She said politely, smiling warmly.
Moka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 139
Quote : Gimme a break, can i have a break, break me offa piece of that KIT-KAT BAR.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile http://animefreakLOLZ.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next