Last Month

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Last Month

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:43 am

Mizore continued,

"I'm not certain, but we have to be there for him." Soon the three had made it to the parking lot.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime_Jazz on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:05 pm

"Splendid, you brought them both." Gin made his goofy pleasant smile, "I was hoping that I wasn't just going to be stuck with a flat chest this field trip" The bus came right on que.
"Mornin everyone." The bus driver said in his eerie voice. "hop on aboard" He waited til after everyone got on except for Gin. "You have my smokes right?"
"Yea, took a while to find them you know, geez who knew you had such expensive tastes as cuban cigars." Gin sighed, he spent far more money then he wanted to get those, and of course as usual he'll be claimed to be a lazy, pervy wolf once more. He smiled to the rest of the crew, "Shall we get moving?"

(those the first part sound like gin?)
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 40
Quote : F-ing n00bs dood
Registration date : 2008-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:37 pm

Mizore nodded, entering the bus, taking a seat near the middle,

"It's best if we go now....but we mustn't push it. Humans are irratible." She said blankly, pulling her knees up to her chest, continuing to write in her notebook.

"Yeah!" Kurumu shouted, clutching onto Tsukune, "We'll convince your parents so everything will be normal again!" She shouted, forcing Tsukune to sit in a seat beside her..

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:37 pm

Moka looked around. She had to smile at Kurumu's optimistic nature. Looking at Tsukune, she blushed and ducked her head. "I'm sorry I yelled at you. I-I didn't really mean it..." Moka muttered in a low voice.
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Tsukune gave Moka a reassuring smile. "It's alright, Moka. You don't have to apoligize. I was really upset at my mom when I found out and it would hurt me too if the roles were reversed. Hopefully we can convince her just how great you guys are!" Tsukune grinned and wrapped his arms around her in a reassuring hug. "Don't worry." he whispered in her ear. "I will never leave you. Promise."
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Moka blushed softly when Tsukune pulled her into a hug. "T-thank you." She whispered softly.
"Don't worry." he whispered in her ear. "I will never leave you. Promise."
Moka turned deep red at that. She leaned into him a bit and smiled. "Tsukune-kun...." she muttered dreamily.
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:59 pm

Sorry my computer's majorly spazzing. I've been on about 3 times in an hour and a half cuz it keeps freezing

Tsukune gazed dreamily into Moka's eyes. "Moka-chan..."
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:13 pm

"C'mon Moka! Sit by me so we can go! We have to change his parents minds!" She shouted excitingly, as she plopped down into a bus seat near the front.
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:00 pm

Moka blushed again and rushed over to sit by her friend. "So..." she muttered softly, "How are we going to convince Tsukune-kun's parents about letting him stay here?"

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:14 pm

"That's easy! We tell them about all of the good stuff at our school! And how it makes Tsukune's life better! And if they still don't listen we use my witch magic!" She shouted joyfully, as she looked out the window, "Besides, the school wouldn't be the same without him!"
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:14 pm

Tsukune smiled sheepishly at the little witch. "Let's try NOT to use magic on my mother, ok?"
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:21 am

"Awww, I wouldn't attack her with something that would HURT her," She mewed, "Just something that would CONVINCE her!"
Puppy
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Tsukune anime sweatdropped and sighed. "Let's try to convince her BEFORE anyone starts showing her their paranormal selves. We want to show her how NORMAL you guys are, remember?"
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:24 pm

Moka sighed softly. "Will she like us though? What happens if she hates everyone and takes him home right after we meet her?"
Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:10 am

"Of course she's not going to like us! If we're lucky we'll try to strike a deal!".

"If we succeed, you may be able to stay Tsukune. However, if we fail....it will be goodbye." She said quietly, she watched the scenery change as they passsed through the tunnel connecting the school to the world.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:03 pm

Tsukune stood up and recited like a TV character. "Failiure is not an option!" At that moment the bus hit a bump and he stumbled into a seat. Sighing, he picked himself up and smiled, embarassed. "Ok now for the ways of converstion, does anyone have any ideas?"
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:30 pm

Moka giggled softly. "Well, humans give presents when you visit other people's homes right? What does you mother really like Tsukune-kun? If we get a a good gift, she might have a better first impression of us."
Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:36 pm

"Baking of course!" She shouted, "No human can deny my cooking is amazing!" She jumped up a moment, being sure to hold the top of the seat for support.

"Perhaps compare changes in grades?" Mizore silently suggested, humans seemed to care a lot about them.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:52 pm

"The grades angle could help a lot. My grades have gotten better since Moka has been helping me. That should help a lot. And true, Kurumu, your baking is really good.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:41 am

"Yeah, when we cross over are your parents going to be home," Kurumu asked, "If not, we can cook in your kitchen and stuff!" She replied, she knew cooking was an easy task for her, and besides, she could sneak love potion in something Tsukune will eat.

"Yes, however," Mizore replied, "Don't you think you'd be upset if your son was alone, in a house full of woman?" She asked blankly, figuring the others haven't thought about that.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:09 pm

Tsukune groaned and mentally slapped himself in the forehead. "Man I didn't even think about that! I hope that my mom especially is home, otherwise we need a backup plan. Any ideas for what to do if neither one is home?"
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:13 pm

"We go to the nearest library and form a study group," Kurumu suggested, "That way, if your parents happen to see us they think, 'Hey! He's studying!".

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:40 pm

[quote="amanoharafair"]

"Yeah! I can help you all study! Since my grades are all better then yours!" She laughed.
Puppy
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:38 pm

Moka smiled shyly. "Then shall I help you as well Tsukune-kun? We still have to keep on top of school work while we're here anyways."
Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Tsukune sighed, glad that someone had a plan. "Ok so it's decided. We go to the library if neither of my parents are home. Any objections?"
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down