Last Month

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Last Month

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:06 pm

Plot:Tsukune's parents found out he attended a school full of monsters, and has given one last month there. Will Tsukune and his friends be able to convince his parents to let him stay? Or will it be too late?

Rules:
1) Days will pass by when we have agreed it has been a day.
2) Follow the regular RPG rules as usual c:

Characters:

Tsukune Aono- mycrimsonangel
Moka Akashiya- renim
Mizore Shirayuki- goldeyedalchemist
Kurumu Kurono- goldeyedalchemist
Yukari Sendo- amanoharafair
Ginnei Morioka-

Last edited by goldeyedalchemist on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 5 times in total

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Month

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:39 pm

(We're starting guys! c:)

"Where's Tsukune? I've been waiting forever! I told him newspaper club was going to have a party, and it's no fun without him! Besides! I just whipped up some love potion cookies!" Kurumu pouted, it was true, it was very odd how Tsukune hadn't arrived yet, he was always late, but not this late.

"...he's on the telephone with his family." Mizore replied, she was hiding behind a desk, clutching a notebook.

"H-how did you get there???!!!"

"Tsukune was yelling at them too," She replied, ignoring Mizore's question, "I wonder why."

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:05 pm

"Ehh?! Tsukune-kun was yelling at his parents?" Moka cried. She looked extremely worried. "I wonder what's going on."
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:53 pm

"You can't do this to me!" Tsukune screamed, "They're my friends and I'm not leaving them!'

A female voice screamed back from the other end of the phone."I will not have my son going to school with monsters! You will change schools immediately!"

"Just let me finish out this year!" Tsukune was bargaining now and he knew it. So did his mother.

"I will not allow it! Tell those monsters good-bye because you will never go back there again!"

Tsukune tried to scream again, but his voice was choked off by a small sob. "Just one month." he pleaded, his voice thick from the effort of holding back his tears."Please, just give me one last month to spend with them."

A sigh came from the other end of the phone. "One month. That's all Tsukune. After that, you will change schools. No exceptions."

"Thank you.." Tsukune's voice trailed off as he hung up the phone. He ran to the bathroom, hoping no one had heard his conversation with his mother. Away from the peering eyes of his classmates, Tsukune finally let the tears come. "Why?" he sobbed, "Why won't she let me stay? Kurumu..Mizore..Yukari..Gin.." He could hardly bring himself to say the her name. "Moka-" His voice was cut off by a sob, followed by a fresh wave of tears. Through his sorrow, he remembered the newspaper club. "They must be worried about me..." he thought to himself. "I'm so late...if I don't go, someone will come looking for me, and I can't let anyone find me like this." He cried himself out, dried his eyes, and went to newspaper club like normal. He refused let them see him cry, he couldn't bear the thought of it. Tsukune dashed into the room, plastering a smile on his face. "Hi guys! Sorry I'm late!" Tsukune said, faking enthusiasm. He met the worried gazes of several of his classmates. "What's wrong?" he asked them, "What's the matter?" Now Tsukune was worried again. "Do they know?" he asked himself, 'Please don't let them know..."

Last edited by mycrimsonangel on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't like how I ended it the first time.)
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:35 pm

Moka ran over to Tsukune. "Tsukune-kun. You know that I'll always be there for you right?! No matter what? Always and truly! You know that you can tell me anything right? Right?!" she cried out dramatically grasping his hands into her chest.
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:43 pm

"Tsukune! Hiya!" Kurumu shouted, squeezing Tsukune in a big hug, or in other words shoving his head into her breasts.

"How was your phone call?" Mizore asked from behind the desk, scribbling something down in her notebook.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:57 pm

"Tsukune! Tsukune! Look! I made these with my witch magic!" She shouted, handing a heart shaped cookie with a picture of him and all of the girls.
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:00 pm

"Yes Moka, I know you will always be there for me." Tsukune said sincerely, despite the lump in his throat. He patted Moka gently on the shoulder. "I can't tell them. I can't do that to them..."
"Tsukune! Hiya!" Kurumu shouted, squeezing Tsukune in a big hug
"Aah! It's great to see you too, Kurumu, But you're cruching me!" Tsukune gasped, freeing himself from Kurumu's crushing grasp.
"How was your phone call?" Mizore asked.
"Uh..." Tsukune trailed off, unsure how to answer. "I can't tell them. They'll be crushed."
"Tsukune! Tsukune! Look! I made these with my witch magic!" Yukari shouted, handing a heart shaped cookie with a picture of him and all of the girls.
"That's amazing, Yukari. I love it! Thanks!" Tsukune stared at the cookie, his mother's words echoing in his head.
"One month. That's all Tsukune. After that, you will change schools. No exceptions."

Tsukune sighed. "I have to tell them, no matter how hard it'll be. If I only have a month left, I want it to be special. which means I need everyone's help. But this won't be easy."
"Okay everybody, I have something to tell you." He paused, not sure exactly how to break the news. "Well, that phone call Mizore overheard...it wasn't good. Actually, it was pretty bad." Tsukune gulped, not looking anyone in the eyes. "My mother found out that I don't exactly go to school with human students. As much as I begged her to let me stay, she's still making me change schools at the end of the month. I'm really sorry..." Tsukune voice died to a whisper as everyone took in his words.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:34 am

Moka blinked. Tsukune's words repeated over and over in her head. "Wait. So...you're leaving me?" she asked softly trying to comprehend it.
Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:26 pm

"What?" Kurmuru asked sadness filling her eyes, "Don't...don't tell me your going. If you go, how will I ever forgive myself? Why are your parents so upset? Humans are so stupid!" She shouted, leaving the room with a slam of the door.

"How unfortunate." Mizore replied softly, upset as she was, she wasn't about to reviel that to the group. The only one she was ever reveil her emotions to was Tsukune.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:46 pm

Tsukune looked around, knowing he had crushed every one of his friends. "I'm sorry guys. I don't want to go, I really don't. But my mom was serious, I have no choice. He searched the faces of each one of his friends. Moka looked unable to comprehend his words. Kurumu looked near tears, and he could sense Mizore's hidden saddness.

Humans are so stupid!" Kurumu shouted, slamming the door behind her as she dashed from the room.

Tsukune winced as the door slammed. He looked into the eyes of his best friend. Moka, the girl who'd found him that first day, who'd made him feel like he belonged, now looked so sad, and Tsukune knew he had caused it. "Moka..." Tsukune's voice trailed off. Doing the only thing he could, Tsukune took Moka in his arms and hugged her close. "I'm sorry...he whispered, the tears returning, despite his efforts to hold them back. "I'm so, so sorry, Moka. Please forgive me for hurting you like this." His tears created rivers down his cheeks, and dotted the fabric of Moka's shirt.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:04 pm

Moka didn't say anything as Kurumu ran out of the room. He stood frozen as Tsukune hugged her. Her hands moved almost automatically to hug back but froze at the last moment.
" I don't want to go, I really don't. But my mom was serious, I have no choice."
Tears welled up in her beautiful eyes and she pushed Tsukune away. "If you really didn't want to leave, you would have FOUND a way!" she cried out crying then proceed to run out of the room.
Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:47 am

"She is simply mad at the actions your parents are taking not you," Mizore said blankly and turned to Tsukune, "Perhaps if we don't act rashly, we could figure out a way to change your parents immediate desicion." Mizore knew for a fact it was rather easy to sway humans compared to swaying monsters, it would take time, but they had plenty of it..

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:55 am

"Mizore's right Tsukune-Kun," She said hugging him tightly, "We have to convince your parents that its fine! That way, I can have my two lovers! Tsukune and Moka!".

(txting kristyn, she wanted me to post....)

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime_Jazz on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:31 pm

Gin walked into the room and noticed the teary eyed atmosphere, "Oi, whats wrong? You guys look like Tsukune's going to die in like seven days." He laughed at his allusion to the ring.
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 40
Quote : F-ing n00bs dood
Registration date : 2008-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:03 pm

Yukari turned to Gin and shouted,

"Tsukune's parent found out! They got upset! He has one month here! We have to convince his parents!" She cried, to the confused Gin.

"Gin will you please help us? You will you?! Please you just have to!"
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime_Jazz on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:23 pm

"Um..." Gin scratched his head, digging up some answers, "Well we could go to the human world and talk this out with his parents. I mean he's kinda stuck here now you know, being a ghoul and all." He walked toward one of the windows in the room, his eyes softened and then looked deeply into the trees and birds, "I think we need to show them, that monsters aren't like the boogyman or a beast."
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:24 am

Tsukune stood frozen to the floor as Moka ran from the room. He quickly wiped the tears from his eyes, hopefully before anyone noticed. At that moment, Gin burst into the room. Yukari filled him in, while Tsukune was caught between going after Moka and staying to hear everyone's thoughts.

We have to convince his parents!"

Gin agreed on convincing his parents. "It could work. My mom won't be easy to persuade, but I think we can pull it off." Tsukune was grabbing at straws for any way he could stay. "Maybe if she met you guys, she'd change her mind. If worst comes to worst, we can tell her I'm not human and I have to stay here. Mizore, can you come with me to find Moka and Kurumu? Someone has to tell them that we're not going down without a fight!" Tsukune was definitely going to try his best to stay.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:48 am

Moka ran into her room and sat on the bed. Tears contiuned to run down her cheeks. She sniffed. Tsukune-kun is such a stupid idiot! Why won't he try harder? Does he hate us? Does he really want to leave?!
Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:23 am

"This is so stupid so stupid! I finally get a guy I actually like and he has to go!" Kurumu shouted, she was using her allure to have a group of boys to comfort, "I'm going to be so lonely!" The boys hugged her and cooed her to try and soothe her..

"...Of course, I'll do anything for YOU Tsukune....," She replied rather softly, "I'll find them and let them know, and make them understand...." She turned towards the door and freakishly silently left the spirited room.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:50 am

Yukari turned to Gin and shouted

"Your the best! That is the greatest idea ever! I dont see how it could fail! You can definatly count me in!" She said a little to over excitedly. If Tsukune leaves then Moka and Mizore will be depressed and i dont know if i can handle to see them depressed!
Puppy
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime_Jazz on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:15 pm

"Yep, thats what I do, making miracles happen since the 1990's." Gin said to Yukari. He then turned to Tsukune, "I'll ask the bus driver for a lift to the human world. If he doesn't comply..." Gin stopped there deciding what to do, he could bribe the guy with some smokes, or he could just hijack the bus. He thought deeply on this, then quickly decided against hijacking the bus, the bus driver's definitly much stronger then he was. Maybe he should ask sensei if plan A doesn't work, she's easy enough to coerce. "So when are we leaving to the human world fearless leader?"
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:41 pm

(Hey just a question. If we're going to be convincing his mom, shouldn't someone rp her? That would make the first post extremely god-modded though)

"Thanks, Mizore." Tsukune called after her gratefully. Truthfully, he'd wanted to go with her. He knew she had to be upset, and he didn't want her suffering alone."Good idea on the bus, Gin! This has to work, it just has to! We're leaving whenever Mizore comes back with Moka and Kurumu."
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:55 am

Mizore easily navigated through the school, using her 'stalkerish' talents. It wasn't long before she came across Kurumu, who was slotching in the hallway, hiding her face,

"We are going to convince Tsukune's parents," Mizore said, grabbing her hand as she dragged her down the hall, "Let's go find Moka."

"Okay....," Kurumu replied, "BUT WILL YOU STOP DRAGGING ME! We're going to beat Tsukune's parents until they agree!" Kurumu shouted, suddenly full of triumph.

Moka was easy as well for Mizore, and when she found her she placed a gentle hand on her shoulder,

"We're convincing his parents," She dragged her down the hall, "Let's go."

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:40 am

Moka blinked when Mizore ran into her room and dragged her out. She quickly wiped her tears away and muttered, "I can walk Mizore-chan. You don't have to pull me, I won't run away." She looked at the girl and asked softly, "How are we going to convince his parents anyway?"

(better?)

Last edited by Rennim on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next