Dead Rising (2.0)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Dead Rising (2.0)

Post by Rennim on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:26 pm

Mustang had foreseen the punch coming and was ready to dodge and hit him over the head for raising a hand against a superior but was surprised when Al had stopped him. He sighed and decided not to say anymore and cause more of a ruckus.

"Anyways, did everyone read through the entire report we received earlier? We need to split up jobs once we get to town."

Then Mustang turned to look at Riza. "I'm doing the paperwork already will you please put the gun away?" he muttered exasperated.

Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:31 pm

"I read the stupid report," Ed retorted, leaning back into his seat. "Seems all the villagers are seeing zombies. Shouldn't be too hard to gather information. Right Al?"

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:42 pm

"Well, it might be a little difficult....people aren't fond of state alchemists and not to mention that I doubt people will talk to the two of us," Al answered, he hated letting his brother down, but it was the truth, "Colonel and Lt. Hawkeye might have better luck asking...we should just investigate where people 'see' these 'dead people'."

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:46 pm

"Yeah, I'd rather get right to the source, too." Ed glanced out the window as the train came to a lurching stop. "Seems we're here." He grabbed his luggage and stood. "Come on, Al."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:53 pm

"Mmmhmm," Al replied, he rose up, glancing at the others, "Is everyone ready?." He wanted to be sure everyone was ready, he glanced out the window, and flinched when he noticed something from out the window.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:54 pm

Ed stopped when Al suddenly froze and glanced out the window. "What's up? See something?" Nothing was out there, far as he could tell.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:01 pm

"U-uh N-nothing! Nothing!" Al bursted out, standing in front of the window.

"It's nothing to be concerned about..." He finished, he stared out the window again, he was looking down towards the right. He gave a slight sigh, he began to pity the poor thing....

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:06 pm

"Did you see another cat?" Ed asked, a little irritated. "You know we can't keep one." He went behind Al and gave the suit of armor a shove. "Come on Al. Time to get a move on."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:12 pm

"C-can't we keep it just while we're here? Look at it brother! It's so thin...it's going to die if someone doesn't feed it....please? Just while we're here? Please? Please?" Al pleaded, it was true, the dark cat was very thin and didn't look very good.

"I promise I'll let go before we leave..." Al trailed off, rushing off the train to greet the small cat at the curb. He picked the frail thing off of the ground and stroked it. It looked as though it only had one year to live.

(oh by the way, i'm not sure with i can help at the game because my mom is going to a study group tonight)

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:21 pm

Edward groaned. "Al, we can't keep it. We can't take care of it. We're on a--"

"My, what a cute little kitty."

The stranger smiled when Edward and Alphonse turned toward her. "I'm sorry. I just love cats." She reached out and gingerly took the furry creature from Al's arms. "My, aren't you a sweety?" She smiled at Ed and Al. "If you're worried about this little fellow, I'd love to take care of him for you." After all, it wasn't hard to overhear their conversation.

"Thanks," Ed said, shooting his brother a look that screamed threats if Alphonse tried to take the cat back. "We really appreciate it, but they don't like pets on the train."

The woman laughed. "Ah, no, you're mistaken. I was just here to pick someone up, but it seems he must've missed his train." She watched all the train's passengers walk by. She bowed her head to the alchemist. "I have to get going. If you'll excuse me." She turned to leave.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:27 pm

"I wonder who she was waiting for," Al wondered, the woman didn't seem at all 'terrified' from seeing 'dead people', "I'm glad she took in the cat though...." But something bothered him, the woman didn't seem fazed about his brother and he's appearance, or maybe she was just too polite to say anything.

"Oh!" Al suddenly remembered, and he turned to his brother, "Did you book a hotel for us?" He asked somewhat worried, the last time Ed had forgotten, they had to sleep outside in an alleyway. It wasn't the fact that they were in an alleyway that scared him, it was the fact that Ed had practically gotten frostbite that night.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:30 pm

"Depends. Did that damned colonel book it?" he asked.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Mustang rolled his eyes as he followed the two. He didn't partricallry care for cats but that woman was strange. Turning towards them he muttered, "I knew you would forget. You're staying with me and Hawkeye then."

Renee yawned as she looked around the mansion. It was so boring. The crazy guy was out making some new zombies. The bookish girl was out doing god knows what. She looked around and sighed. "Why won't anything F-U-N ever happen? Che."

Renee stretched and decided to go roam around town for some interesting people to prey on, she'll just kill them if they happen to bore her.
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:36 pm

"You were supposed to book rooms for us all, bastard!" Ed shouted. Everyone turned to stare at them. Unwanted attention first thing getting into town was never a good thing.

Aelita headed straight back to the mansion with the little kitty in her arms. She just happened to run into Renee on her way out. "Where do you think you're going?" she asked.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:46 pm

Mustang chuckled. "Now now. Your voice is much too loud. Do you want everyone to hate us already?"

Renee blinked when she saw the glasses girl talk to her. What was her name again? Atiea? Aerita? Aelia? Ahh who cares! They never talked much anyways. "It's boring. I want to find something fun. And I would watch that tone of voice if I were you."

Renee finally noticed the cat and stared at it for a second. "What the heck are you doing with that thing?" she muttered in disgust. "If your here to give it treatment, you know Ricardo won't bother with failed experiments. Especially if its cats."
Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:50 pm

"Brother, you depend on the Colonel too much for someone who won't respect him..." Al drifted, he sure wished that he wouldn't depend so much on other people. He looked around, the place was rather bustling, which didn't surprise him. Tourists must be attracted from everywhere if people see 'dead people', who wouldn't want to see a dead person?

"It's the same as Lioure." Al whispered quietly, the town was filled with hopefull people, and Al was sure this was just a big roouse.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:34 pm

Mustang laughed at Al's comment. "Perhaps he likes me more than he thinks."
The colonel frowned as he looked at the tourists. This wasn't good. If it was true - not that he thinks it is, dead people? honestly! - then they would all be hostages of the mad man.

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:28 am

"Brother, what do you think we should do?" Al asked, he wasn't sure if Ed wanted to investigate, or rest for a bit. He already knew the answer, but figured to ask to be nice.

"Colonel, is something bothering you?" Al said with a tone of concern, he could tell Mustang was thinking about something, in fact, he always is.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:31 am

"What hotel are you staying at?" Ed asked, resigned to his fate of sharing a room with the colonel. "Al and I will investigate on our own, and we'll meet you there." Anything to get away from Mustang.

"Failures can provide insight to what's gone wrong," Aelita replied. She stroked the undead cat's fur. It didn't look much like a zombie, nor did it feel like a zombie. The problem was that the life they gave it wasn't lasting as long as expected. "We'll keep working with it and see if we can get it right."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:32 pm

Mustang looked up at Al. Best not to worry them for now. It probably won't be true anyways. "Nothing really. Just about how stupid it is for 'zombies' to be alive." Then he turned to face Ed. "We're staying at the Louvre room P125. However I am coming with you on your investigation. Knowing you two, you'd probably end up stalking some person or doing some other illegal means of getting information."

Renee rolled her eyes. She hated admitting that the girl was right. "Fine. Whatever you say, you're the researcher. I just kill the people your researching and the people who's trying to go against us."
Renee began heading out the gate when she turned around. "How's experiment #H13 doing? He's the most perfect human-like one up to date right? Think its about time to let him into the city to see if he blends in or not?"
(H stands for human)
Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:48 pm

Edward groaned. "You aren't coming with us! The last thing we need is a guy in uniform telling us what to do!" he stuck his tongue out rather childishly at the colonel. Probably not the best thing to do to get Mustang to trust them on their own, but still... "We might get more information if we ask around without people knowing we're state alchemists." That might get Roy to trust them on their own.

Aelita frowned. "The zombies are drawing enough attention," she said. "I ran into a state alchemist on the way here. The little one... Fullmetal." She, unlike many other bad guys, didn't mistake Alphonse for his brother. She'd read enough in newspapers about the state alchemist in red to recognize him. "It's best we lie low for a while until he returns."

(H13... PM me details on that one...)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:29 pm

Mustang raised an eyebrow when he saw his stick out his tongue. How childishly adorable. Not that he'd ever tell Ed that.
"It seems you don't seem to realize you and your brother are...unique to most people. Its very rare to see a suit of armor walking around. In fact, Riza and I are much more "normal" looking." Noticing that FullMetal was growing angry, Mustang chuckled. "You're not getting rid of me that easily. I'm here in case something goes wrong and to keep you in check. Don't think I can do that if I'm not with you at all times."

Renee squealed. "There's state alchemists here?! Amazing!! I'm going to go check them out!" She didn't bother listening to the rest of Aelita's comments. "I'll be careful, no prob, no prob!"

(I'll do that later okay? have to prepare for Halloween! ^^)
Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:19 pm

Again, Edward groaned. "Fine. Whatever," and under his breath he muttered, "damn colonel." He walked purposefully to the end of the train platform where some helpful citizen had pinned up a map for the tourists. "Where to, Colonel Pain-in-my-Ass?"

Aelita watched her "partner" go, sighing to herself. The woman was just asking to get herself killed.

She went inside, paying Ricardo's other assistant no mind and going to the basement where H13 was locked up. The lock was simply for everyone's safety, although the zombie was far from dangerous at the moment. I have to find a way to save him, and soon, Aelita thought.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Mustang frowned at the comment. "We're going to ask some locals here about the sightings. Then find where most of them are located and focus more on those areas. Sounds good?"

Renee jumped up and down. STATE alchemists means that they're super amazing. That means she might learn a thing or two from them.
She ran into town and began walking while scanning the crowd for 'FullMetal' or whoever he was. As she was walking she walked straight into a brick wall --- of armor?!

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:12 pm

"Huh? Oh I'm sorry!" Al shouted with some concern, an he turned to see a younglady staring up at him, "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" Al didn't really know who this person was, but with his kind heart he felt a need to apologize and show concern for other people.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next