Dead Rising (2.0)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: Dead Rising (2.0)

Post by Rennim on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:41 pm

(Any one want to be Salamandre - can be humaniod - so that I wouldn't have to have an epic fight with myself?)

Renee laughed. "Don't worry about it! I'll finish phase one by tonight no problem!" Inwardly she thought, I guess I have no choice. I did offer to show the state alchemists around tomorrow. So if I don't get out there's going to be trouble. She nodded to herself and waved cheerfully. "Salamandre huh? He sounds cute. I'll be sure to say Hi!"

Walking into the cave Renee looked around. It was really dark and gloomy. She sighed. Why couldn't any of these trail things be happy and cheerful? She quickly pulled out a flashlight from her pocket. The hallway seemed endless. It seemed like she walked forever in the darkness when there finally appeared a big round open stadium. She whistled slightly and looked for Salamandre.

Mustang looked up. "Ahh Hawkeye. Just the person I was waiting for. I contacted Central to ask them to look up the people living in that mansion. They should be giving you the details tomorrow morning. Report to me after you revised it." He looked to Al. "You're the more mature of the two so when you go out tomorrow as a pair make sure not to do anything illegal and if there are any leads contact me immediately and make sure to NOT go do anything on your own." Mustang glared at Edward pointly.

Finally he addressed everyone as a whole. "We should all get some sleep. If they're the people I think they are...we'll be needing everyone at their best."

Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:49 pm

"You're the more mature of the two so when you go out tomorrow as a pair make sure not to do anything illegal and if there are any leads contact me immediately and make sure to NOT go do anything on your own."

Al turned to Mustang and nodded,

"Yes, I know." Al replied, although he knew Ed wouldn't help him keep that promise. Ed never wanted to except help from anybody, safe for him, "Brother, you better get some sleep. The Colonel's right." He's right, those people were dangerous. It seems the girl who talked to us and took us to the mansion wasn't suppose to....It worries me.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:52 pm

Riza nodded,

"Good night Sir," She replied, and before she left, "Try to get some of that paperwork done." She entered her room, taking off her coat and sighed, Sometimes, I wish I knew what those boys are thinking. She thought, thinking of the Elric brothers.
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Ed smirked as he left the room with Al. What the colonel doesn't know won't kill him, he thought, planning what he'd. He'd snoop around the mansion some more, and then go from there. "Night, Al." He flopped down onto the couch.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime_Jazz on Mon May 17, 2010 11:27 pm

The salamander marched itself across the semi molten surface of the rock, belching blobs of fire as it went. It continued to move around scrapping the rock searching for its food. The salamander raised its nose to the air, sniffing around, trying to figure out the new scent.

(sorry if this is a weak post Sad )
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 40
Quote : F-ing n00bs dood
Registration date : 2008-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Thu May 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Mustang sighed as the two Elric brothers walked out. He can already forsee the two of them breaking orders and doing as they please - again. Rubbing his head he decided to take a short break before diving into the mountain of paperwork at his feet making a mental note to himself to keep an eye on Ed.

Renee looked at Salamandre approaching and smirked.

"Hey I was right. He is cute!" Laughing softly as she steps into the large ring like room being careful of the semi-molten rock floor. "Wonder how I'm supposed to fight him."

Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime_Jazz on Fri May 28, 2010 10:48 pm

The salamander stares warily upon the intruder. His scaled frame circling as a lion does its prey. The salamander leaped into the air bealching fire towards its target.
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Sat May 29, 2010 5:22 pm

Renee dodged the fireball easily frowning as some stray fire sparks nicked her shoulder quickly burning though the cloth. "Hey, ouch. That's not like fire back on Earth is it? Interesting."

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime_Jazz on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:01 pm

The salamander crouched growling at its prey. The Salamander in growled in rage, its very pores oozing out oil, sparks flying out from its teeth. Its skin ignited, the salamander raced towards Renee.
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Renee laughed softly. "I wonder how much of what I say you can understand. You seem to be mad." She dodged the incoming salamander. "Awww too slow. If you can't match up to my speed nothing is really going to hurt me. Its just too bad I didn't think to bring my weapon with me. I suppose I'll have to create one of my own huh?"
She turned to one of the stone walls and muttered something under her breath and turning part of the wall into a sword. Twirling it around in her hand she smirked and charged at the salamander at least 3 times its speed hoping to figure out a way to pass by it and get to stage two.

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime_Jazz on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:44 pm

The Salamander's skin glowed as Renee performed her alchemy, hundred of symbols glowed on its flesh. It hissed defensively, backing away slowly. its eyes fearful.
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:55 pm

(okay I REALLY godmodded this but it brings us back to the group and other people can participate again.)

Renee grinned a bit seeing the fear and struck the blade directly into the salamander immobilizing it but not killing it. Smiling she clapped her hands to get rid dust and walked off to the next room finishing up whatever that was waiting for her there without too much trouble.

Upon seeing the exit she happily walked out feeling not too different than she did when she walked in. Shielding her eyes from the sky Renee judged that it was already close to 8 in the morning.

"Great! I made it back on time to show the alchemists around."

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:03 pm

When he finally woke up the next morning, Ed stifled a yawn, signalled silently to his brother to follow him into the hall and crept out. He hoped that Mustang couldn't hear the clanging armor, which he most definitely did, since Ed wanted to make a clean getaway.

When they got out into the hall, Ed hissed quickly, "We're going back to the mansion. Without Mustang."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:39 am

Al looked down to Ed,

"So, you think something is strange about that place too. That girl took us there when she wasn't supposed to. It perks my interest but worries me at the same time. Let's be careful." Al agreed, silently following his brother. Let's just hope that we can sneak in and out before anything too dangerous happens...the Colonel won't be too happy if something did.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Mustang woke up - way too early for his liking - to clanking armor. "The damn Elric brothers. I told them not to..." he sighed and gets up looking for Hawkeye to check if Central gave any reports on the strange new people they met.

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:18 am

Ed and Al reached the mansion easily enough. "We're sneaking in," he hissed, looking around for a window. Most were shut and locked, and Ed didn't want to risk the light of alchemy. They circled the house and eventually found a second story window that had been left open. "There's one. Al, give me a boost."

Aelita shook her head. "Perhaps you shouldn't see those alchemists. They're already suspicious of us, and if we have any more contact with them, they might figure out what we're doing."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Renee rolled her eyes a bit. "Oh don't be such a worry wart Aelita. I know to keep my mouth zipped. Besides if anything, they're probably already investigating us. If I don't show up, it'll just give them more reason to be suspicious!"

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:56 pm

She looked helplessly at her boss, who shrugged. Aelita sighed. "Oh fine. Do whatever you want. I'm going back to what I'm supposed to be doing: research!" With that, she stormed off for the library.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:29 am

Al nodded and boosted Ed up to the window,

"Careful, don't fall." He whispered almost silently.

(Sorry for short post DX)

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:58 am

Ed nodded and climbed through the window into an empty room. The room was dusty, so it must have been uninhabitted for a long time, meaning there was little risk of someone walking in there now.

Silently, he creeped into the empty hall. This didn't seem quite so forgotten. He'd have to be careful. He slunk down the stairs and listened closely before opening the door to an empty room. He unlocked the window nad waved Al over. It was a big window. Al should be able to fit through.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Renee smirked. "Oh dear. Did I make her mad?" A small smirk lifted across her face. "Oh my dear Aelita! Make sure no one sneaks into the mansion and see things they're not supposed to now~" Laughing she exited the mansion headed towards town to where she had agreed to meet the state alchemists.

Mustang sighed. It was pointless to look for the Elric brothers at this point. He quickly dressed and put on a jacket. Time to find Hawkeye and meet up with the strange girl from yesterday.

"Hawkeye? Where are you?"

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:27 pm

(XD We'll wait for her, then. She needs to catch up a little.)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:44 am

(It's fine by me)

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:51 pm

(Would anyone be horribly offended if I just locked this one? No one seems to be doing this one anymore, if only because Renim's disappeared)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:09 pm

No, we still have the other FMA one so it should be okay.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7