Dead Rising (2.0)

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Dead Rising (2.0)

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:43 pm

"Good point." Ed glanced at the colonel. "We ought to split up that day. We'll draw less attention." He didn't even think to consider that Alphonse was a way to draw attention.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:42 am

Mustang coughed. "Do you really think I will let you two on your own? If we're splitting up then you and Al will be split up as well."
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime_Jazz on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:52 pm

"Aelita, Renee." Ricardo called after seeing the dogs retreat back to the inn. "We'll need to watch our 'guests' carefully now. Renee dear, do watch what mutts you bring in the door, they might have fleas." He moved to the door with the chimera inside, sleeping soundly. The cages around it were empty, and haven't been in quite some time after his great grandfather's experiments. "Aelita, how are our projects going?" After closing the door and locked it once more, he moved to another another room, he flipped through his key ring and chose the biggest and heaviest one in the set of 30. He unlocked the room and within slepted within appeared to be a giant lizard. "How is project Draco Doing?" he then noticed the charred remains of what was once sheep. This creature was the final result of his great grandfather's. a dragon. Born from a long line of combining chimera, it now breathes and quite possibly can terrorize the town if necessary. Ricardo moved onward behind the dragon and turned a torch counter clockwise. Opening a wall across from the dragon's room. The moaning of atleast a dozen creatures came from within. "Lets go" he said locking the dragon's door once more and skipped down the steps whistling the entertainer.

(nice long post from me XD)
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 40
Quote : F-ing n00bs dood
Registration date : 2008-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:11 pm

(Roy wouldn't even joke about splitting up the Elrics, Rennim. ...Well, he might joke, but he wouldn't really seperate them.)

"No way in hell are we getting split up," Ed growled. "You better be joking, Ass Hole."

"Aelita, how are our projects going?"

"Not very well," Aelita admitted. "The minds of the zombies seem to be deteriorating more quickly than before. Perhaps we should change the symbols in the surrounding circle again." She opened her notebook and pointed at what she meant in the diagram. "Those seem to directly affect the zombies' minds."

"How is project Draco Doing?"

Aelita smiled at the dragon. It seemed violent, but it was actually quite the sweety to those who fed it--namely, her, Renee, and Ricardo especially. "Better than the zombies, that's for certain." She followed Ricardo down the steps.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:39 pm

"Colonel, what he's trying to say is that we work best when we're together," Al replied, trying to change the mood, "Dividing us wouldn't be too smart." Al didn't like the idea that those strange people already were supicious of them,It wouldn't be smart to seperate with them around.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Riza sighed and turned to the Colonel, his ideas weren't all that great,

"Excuse me, but Sir," Hawkeye began, "It would not be smart to divide into even smaller divisions. It's likely that the group is on to us as well. Dividing could make each of us more vulenable to an attack. It's best to remain in two groups, this way everyone is able to travel in pairs." She stratagized, I wonder if he thinks before he speaks at times.."
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:19 pm

"Renee dear, do watch what mutts you bring in the door, they might have fleas."

Renee muttered something under her breath. She didn't know he was coming home early. He was SUPPOSED to gone until sundown. Not before sundown. Pouting she didn't say anything while Ricardo and Aelita talked about the zombies. Feeling a bit left out and ignored, Renee stooped down and petted the dragon.

Mustang rolled his eyes. Can't a guy make a joke without everyone dumping on him all the time? He only wanted a little payback against Ed for the little accident at the weird house. Seriously. Everyone takes things way to seriously around here.
He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Whatever. Do what you want. Just don't do anything" he paused and gestured lightly with his hand, "illegal or stupid." Mustang turned to look directly at Ed. "And no fighting or even going near that place unless we're all present!" he commanded sternly.

Then looked up. The Louvre was in front of them in all its sparkling glory. He smirked and walked up to the counter. "Mustang. I reserved room P125." The girl at the counted blushed and nodded her head dumbly. She handed him the keys and he gestured to the rest of the group. "Let's go."

Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime_Jazz on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:39 pm

"I see." Ricardo said scratching his head. "Is the degeneration slower or faster then the last batch? We'll should try to implam these before transmutation, so the decay is slowed. The one thing I'm worried most about is their intellegence, how much do they seem to have?" He then turned around and noticed Renee, alone petting the dragon. "...We can carry this discussion at a later time." Ricardo walked slowly toward Renee "My dear little Renee, do you wish to learn some of my secret alchemy? I can garentee that it is something that even Aelita knows nothing about." He hoped to cheer her up, after all, he was kind of harsh on her earlier.
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:30 pm

Renee looked up when she heard Ricardo's voice. Smiling cheerfully she nodded her head enthusiastically. If you ever wanted Renee to help you, all you had to do was mention alchemy. She grabbed a bag of food and tossed it to the dragon and wiped her hands. "Sure. I'd love to! After dinner?"
Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime_Jazz on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:53 pm

"I can teach you now if you like." Ricardo smile widened as he turned to a wall feeling around. "lets see... it should be here." he pressed down on a brick, the wall opened to reveal a passage way. "Please stay close, this is a path I've never shown either of you two!" Ricardo skipped down the passage whistling the 1812 overture. After 5 minutes of never ending tunnels, the group came upon the exit. from the mouth revealed a series of mountains and blue sky. The group exited from the cave, revealing streams, flora and valleys. "This was the training area my great grandfather used to train me, it has all sorts of alchemical components for transmutation." Ricardo's smile widened, "So what do you wish to learn?"
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:07 pm

"Dibs on couch!" Ed called, pushing past the colonel when the man opened the door. He plopped down on his called sleeping space and stretched. "'Night, Al." He nodded politely to Riza and grudgingly at Roy.

To Ricardo's stream of questions, Aelita answered in order, "The degeneration seems a little slower, but not by much. Only subject H13 seems to have kept any amount of intelligence."

Before she'd gotten the answer completely out, Ricardo was addressing Renee, and then they were all heading down to a place Aelita had ever been to. She was amazed that Ricardo would personally teach Renee. That was amazing.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Renee blinked in utter shock. "What? No way! I explored the entire place when I got here. Every single nook and cranny. How on earth did I not know about this place?" she pouted a bit a little put off and a bit hungry. It seemed everyone must ignore her will to eat. But she grinned optimistically again. After all, Ricardo was finally relenting and decided to teach her alchemy!
"Surprise me!" she said smiling.

Mustang rolled his eyes at Edward and moved to one of the bedroom doors. "I'll be sleeping in here. Do not come into my room unless it is an emergency. And do not make unnecessary noise while I'm sleeping." He walked inside and slunk onto the bed. Dropping his blue military jacket, Mustang pulled out his phone and some paper.
He quickly dialed the number for Central. "Hey. It's me. I need you to look up some people for me." He paused to listen to their response. "Alright. Tomorrow at 9 sounds good. Get the information to Hawkeye. She'll give it to me later."
As he turned off his phone, Mustang walked outside. He gestured for Hawkeye and the Elric Brothers to come see him.

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime_Jazz on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:03 pm

"Alright then." Ricardo unbuttoned his shirt and revealed his the oroboros transmutation circle that was tattooed to his back. "This is the source of my alchemical power Renee. This is the undying serpent, oroboros. The inlaid symbols inside it allow me to manipulate the various elements around me to my advantage." he clapped his hands together, the symbols glowed brightly as the serpent moved round. Ricardo placed his hands on the ground and produced a sword out of the metals inside the earth. "As you can see, this circle allows me to affect the physical, though aside from creation, it grants a different boon when applied." He pulled the gun from his holster. The markings glowed once more and the gun's barrel releasing huge amounts of electricity. Ricardo aimed the gun at a mountain and fired the now magnetically charged bullet. Leaving a crator where a dozen trees once stood. "This is only two of the powers I discovered from this array." Ricardo buttoned his shirt, "Even I do not know all the secrets to the array. I believe your ready to learn and master the array." He breathed deeply, "The reason why I didn't teach you about the array sooner is because of its corrupting power. I needed to make sure you had the will of self control."
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:37 am

"'Night, Al."

Al nodded towards Ed and followed Mustang's gesture into his room, feeling kinda sorry Ed got all settled down for nothing. When he entered he took a seat on the end of his bed, ready to listen. We explored the most likely possibly place with the people making the 'dead people'. But the problem is, we barely got any information out of them, and they're already supicious. This assignment isn't working to our advantage.....

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Ed grumbled and got off the couch. "What now, Colonel? Some of us need to sleep."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:31 pm

(sailor can you get me some of the power stats for Aelita? The Colonel needs it to inform the gang)

Renee stood in awe. She looked at him and smiled. "I don't think something like this can corrupt me. Well...how do we start?"
She turned to Aelita. "Do you know how to do this too?"

Mustang rolled his eyes at Edward. "And some of us need to be actually worried about the people we're facing against. I just needed to hear out our plan for tomorrow so there won't be any disputes later."

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Aelita shook her head. "No. I never knew."

(Aelita's a bookwormish-type. She's all brains, no brawn. Well, she has some muscle from carrying encyclopedias all the time, but she has no fighting experience.)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:15 pm

(but she knows how to do like alchemy and stuff right?)

Renee nodded. "Good. Then I won't be the only beginner here!"

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime_Jazz on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:44 pm

Ricardo laughed heartily, "lets see, since you already know and can control basic alchemy." he thought deeply and then grimanced, "I hate to have you learn in th%is way but do you want the quickest path or the longest path? The short can grant you power quickly and to understand the array in about a three days time, though the chance of surviving is low. Even with the long way there is still only a 20% chance of surviving anyway." He then turned to his companions, "Please choose what path will you both take, the path of the oroboros and almost certain death or to deny this training?"
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:46 pm

Renee smirked. "I choose the easy way. I loooveee danger." she purred.

(ugh. short post)
Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime_Jazz on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:57 am

"Now THATS what I fell in love with!" Ricardo laughed, "alright, follow me." he led Renee to a cave in the valley below. "This is where the secrets lie, left by the generations of my family since the discovery of the array." Ricardo grimanced a little remembering the horrid memories of this place. "There are three trials, the trial by fire, the purification, and rebirth. Most even in our family cannot make it past the fire's fury."
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:42 pm

Renee smirked. "Well, there's no way a little isty bitsy flame can hurt me. Am I going alone or is Aelita coming too?" Renee laughed cheerfully. She didn't really like fire but have escaped from burning buildings without a strach before. Didn't seem too hard.

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:43 pm

"I'm perfectly happy with what I already know and can do with alchemy," Aerith said, bowing her head. She was weak, and she knew it. If most of Ricardo's family couldn't make it through the challenges, she wouldn't stand a chance.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Riza entered the room,

"What is it sir?"

(Eeww.....short post)
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime_Jazz on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:26 pm

"Well then, we should get you started Renee." Ricardo walked into the cave, where an alchemic symbol lay carved into the rock. He touched the symbol and opened another passage, the smell of brimstone filled the air. "Do say hello to Salamandre for me when you reach him." Ricardo then hugged Renee, "Do come back to me alive."
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down