The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:08 pm

"Well beating up people is no fun!" Konata whispered to him, Unless it's in an anime or video game of course! She thought beaming.

"Yeah, who knew?" Tsukune whispered back, "Kinda reminds of Gin actually joining the newspaper club."

Ed somewhat twitched, and turned, whispering firecely,

"I'm NOT a perfectionist! I just like to prove that I'm right!"

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Lenalee blinked. Yikes. He sounded mad. She gave a sheepish smile. "Sorry, sorry! My name is Lenalee Lee. It's really nice to meet you...." she trailed off.

Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:51 pm

(Rennim, you don't have to post as every character every time. If there's nothing to do with a character for the moment, don't do anything.)

"Good job, Mr. Kanda. You too, Mr. Walker," Will said to both students, grinning. He then looked at Lloyd. "And you... Perhaps you ought to look into other books to help you understand this old English."

Just as he finished his sentence, the bell rang. "Oh, there's the bell." He smiled at the class, glad that they'd at last accomplished something. "Please read Scene Two for homework and come in with any questions."

Allen went back to his seats and packed up his things. He waited patiently for Lenalee, wanting to walk her to her next class like a gentleman (especially one with a crush) ought to do. She was talking to another student, Yuki, so he didn't mind waiting too long.

Karin stood in a rush and went to Konata's side. The shuffling and bustling to get to the next class meant close contact with other people, and now that she'd discovered the happy bubble, she was going to stick close.

"The play's a little hard to understand, isn't it?" she asked the two crazy kids.

Zidane stood and scooped up his stolen goodies. He hung back, waiting for the primary group of students to get up, and when they did, he shoved through the thick of them, like he was in a hurry. Of course, he wasn't in a hurry; that was just the best way to pick pocket morons without them noticing. And as always, nobody noticed at all. It's great to be a theif, he thought, counting the coins he'd liberated from people's pockets. He glanced back at the hot chicks and grinned. I'll talk to them next period.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Kanda waked back to his desk and grabbed his bag. He stood there with Allen patienltly (sort of) waiting for Lenalee to finish talking. While she was talking he tried to remember what next period was.

Lenalee smiled at Yuki and Kaname. "Well, would you guys like to walk to class with us?" she turned and gestured to Allen and Kanda.
She smiled at Allen. "Thank you for waiting for me!"

Kaname nodded his head. He grabbed his bag and stood up smoothly. Walking behind the Chinese girl. Next period was....history if he remembered correctly. That was always an easy class.

Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:25 pm

"It's no trouble," Allen replied, smiling brightly.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:54 pm

Lenalee smiled cheerfully. "You're always so nice Allen-kun! Oh that's right! This is Kuran Kaname-san and Yuki-san!" she gestured to the two boys.

Kaname smiled. "Nice to meet you...Allen was it?"

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:18 pm

"Not really, I read a lot of manga written like that!" Konata replied as she began zooming down the hall screaming,

"FIRST LAP! SECOND LAP! THREE LAP! I'M ALMOST THERE!".

"It's time to go Moka-san, let's go!" Tsukune said, dragging her out into the hallway.."

Ed threw his bag over his shoulder and ushered to Emil,

"Let's go, I know where the next class is," Ed then made somewhat of a smirk, "Hurry or you'll be left behind!"

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:15 pm

"OK Tsukune-kun." Moka replied. "C'mon let's see if we can be the first ones to class!" she said racing off down the hall, dragging Tsukune behind her.

"Sure, I would like that Lenalee-san." Yuki was truly grateful. At least he had someone to talk to now. As long as she didn't try to hug him, he figured it was all right. " Are you Kanda-san? I'm Yuki Sohma. It's nice to meet you. And you too, Kaname-san."

"Wait for me!" Ash screamed down the hall after Konata and her friends. They were the only people he knew, after all. "Pikachu, let's go!" Ash called to the little Pokemon as he raced off down the hall. He caught up, huffing from the effort. "Does...anyone know...what class...we have...next?" Ash wheezed.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Kanda barely nodded at Yuki and Kaname. He walked swiftly forward.
"Does...anyone know...what class...we have...next?"
"It's that way,"said to the kid with the pet.

Lenalee blinked. "Kanda! Don't walk so fast!!"
She ran up to meet him and saw that he was talking to another person. "Why don't you walk with us? Since everyone's going to the same place after all!" She motioned to the people behind her, "That's Allen, Yuki, Kaname. I'm Lenalee and this is Kanda!"

Kaname smiled at Yuki. "It's a pleasure." As they walked he turned to face the boy. "So are you also relieved that there are no fan girls in this school?"

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kurai tenshi13 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Aya grabbed the last book he needed from his car and closed the door, still in disbelief he had picked up a job teaching. "this will be fun..." he thought to himself with an undertone of sarcasm as he entered the building and made his way to the classroom where all the students were already waiting.
aya took a deep breath and entered the room reminding himself it could be worse...
kurai tenshi13
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Misao dashed into the classroom beside Konata, both screaming,

"WE MADE IT! ALRIGHT! FIRST PLACE!!" Misao popped down into a second row seat and shouted,

"Ahhh, that's enough! I'm pooped!"

Lloyd grabbed Ash by the back of the collar and pulled him along,

"C'mon Ash this away!" He dragged Ash into the classroom, forcing him to sit in a chair beside him, "Aaaah! Cramp!"

Emil dashed after Ed shouting,

"D-DON'T LE-LEAVE ME B-BEHIND!" He finally made it into the room, to realize Ed wasn't there, "Uh, E-ed?" He looked around, and stood in the front of the room waiting, he was sure Ed was in front of him a minute a go....
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:40 pm

"Me too! But that was a lot of fun!" Konata replied, "I can't wait to do it next class....and..... I MADE IT!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, causing people to fall out of their chairs!

"Okay," Tsukune said blushing, "Moka-san...."

(Mel, in the manga there's parts where Tsukune and Moka just say each others names dreamily until someone ruins the moment, okay? XD)

Ed stood up on top of a desk,

"I'M RIGHT HERE! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M TOO SMALL FOR YOU TO SEE!?" Ed shouted, having one of his 'short spases'.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Kanda walked into class first. He bowed and said, "Hello." Then proceeded to walk to the very back.
[/color]

Lenalee had already caught up. She walked in with her new friends and smiled at the teacher brightly. "Hello sir! It's very nice to meet you." she said politely and walked down to sit beside Kanda.

Kaname too bowed to the teacher respectfully. "Hello. I'm Kaname Kuran. It's a pleasure to meet you." He walked over to sit by the group of people he had met earlier.

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:35 pm

Emil dashed after Ed shouting,

"Ha-ha.....hahahahahaha!" Emil couldn't help but laugh, his experision was just so funny, then he turned to him, "I d-didn't mean to o-offend you, I ju-just couldn't see y-you....hahahahhaa" He said in between laughs....

(Kristyn asked me to post for her since her computers being stupid again.)

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:34 pm

"Tsukune-kun..." Moka Said, dreamily looking into Tsukune's eyes.

Yuki was glad to be walking with some friends. Sure, that Kanda guy did seem a bit harsh, and Lenalee seemed worried about him, which could cause a problem later.
"So are you also relieved that there are no fan girls in this school?"
Yuki stumbled in surprise. Of all the questions to have asked! "Uh...yeah I am. I had a literal fan club of them at my last school."
Together with his new friends, Yuki walked into their History class. Echoing Lenalee and Kaname, Yuki bowed respectfully to his new teacher. "It's nice to meet you, Sensei. I am Yuki Sohma. I hope this will be a good year."

"AAAAAAHHHH!" Ash wailed as Lloyd dragged him down the hallway. He was forced into a chair beside Lloyd in their next class.
"Aaaah! Cramp!" Lloyd screamed, clutching at his side.
"Haha, serves you right for dragging me down the halls. Karma is getting back at you."
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kurai tenshi13 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:54 am

Aya nodded acknowleding the students as they came in and glanced up at the clock. there was still a few minutes before the class started and there were bound to be a few latecomers to the class, the first day was always chaotic afterall. Aya focused on getting his books out while they waited for the bell and the last of the students to arrive.
kurai tenshi13
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:52 pm

"Moka-san......" Tsukune repeated.."

Ed just stared at him for a moment, and reveiled a soft smile,

"Okay then, let's go sit before we get yelled at." Ed walked to a seat in the back of the room, waving Emil on.!"

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:18 pm

"Nice to meet you...Allen was it?"

"Nice to meet you too!" Allen said, bowing to Kaname politely as he always did. "And Yuki and I have already met," he added to Lenalee, though he smiled at Yuki and nodded his head in a quick, less polite-but-still-polite-enough way.

"Ah! Wait up, Konata!" Karin said, chasing after the girl. The problem was she tripped right as she entered the classroom, which was just like her klutzy self, and landed right into Allen.

Allen almost fell over himself with the impact of the girl straight into his back. He turned and helped the girl steady herself. Surprised, he noticed that her face was bright red. "Are you okay, Miss? You look a little flushed."

Well, of course she was flushed. All the blood was rushing to her fangs, and if she didn't get away or bite someone soon, she'd explode. Well, not literally. She'd get an explosive nosebleed and it would look like the remains of a psychopathic killer's crime scene, but she wouldn't literally explode. Still, it wasn't something she wanted people finding out about.

"I-I have to go!" she cried, rushing away and into the nearest girl's bathroom.

Allen could only stare. "Uh..." He glanced at Lenalee, who was sitting in her seat next to Kanda, and went over to sit next to her. He wasn't exactly privvy to the strange things girls did. Maybe she understood what just happened. "What was that about?"

Zidane rolled his eyes at the two lovebirds and tapped them on the shoulder. "Look, either get a room or get to the classroom. No one wants to watch you make googoo eyes at each other." He chuckled as he walked away towards the classroom.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:34 pm

[quote="goldeyedalchemist"]

"You're the one to talk! I see you staring at every cute girl's ass!" Tsukune replied coldly, and turned to Moka, "Moka-San..."..Ignoring the boy further more.

Ed watched the kid Emil stared at the kid talking to Tsukune, He's the one pick-pocketing almost everyone.... Ed thought, Except Emil and I, I think he's noticed that I'm watching him.... He thought stiffly.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:40 pm

Misao watched as Karin dashed out of the room,

"So, Kona-chan. Does she have a crush or she just realized she's on her period?" She asked, and she new what Konata's reply would be....

"IT'S A MYSTERY EVENT!"

Lloyd stuck his tongue out childishly at him, and then sighed,

"Yeah, but do you really want to sit by those two," He replied pointing to Konata, "Those two will probably fry your brain.".

Emil proceeded to the back of the room, sitting next to Ed, that's when he noticed Ed's snide look towards the blonde boy,

"W-what's wro-wrong?"
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:44 pm

Ed turned to Emil,

"Nothing." He kicked his feet up onto the desk, his arms behind his head, leaning against the wall. Hmmmm....I wonder if I can sneak some reading in this class....possibly.....

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Well, that boy was sure rude, but Moka chose to pay him no mind. "Tsukune-kun" Moka said, blushing.

Yuki jumped backwards as a girl collided with Allen's back. "If I had been standing there...my whole secret would've been blown!" Still nervous, Yuki went to sit in front of Lenalee. He turned around backwards to talk to Allen and Lenalee.
"What was that about?" Allen asked Lenalee.
"I am quite curious myself." His voice wavered slightly with nervousness.

Ash looked towards Konatat and Misao, who were chattering excitedly about god knows what. "Yeesh good point. I can feel my brain cells dying just from being in the same room. But you know, they did get along with Pikachu here." Ash petted his little buddy on the head in recognition.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kurai tenshi13 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:14 am

The bell finally rang and the students took their seats as aya stood up in front of the class. "good morning class, i am aya fujimiya and i will be your history teacher. i'll wait 5 more minutes before taking attendance in case anyone walks in late, in the meantime can i have a volunteer to hand out a copy of the syllabus to everyone?" Aya requested.
kurai tenshi13
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:05 pm

Syaoran was gasping by the time he reached the classroom. He's asked an upperclassman for directions, but they had obviously led him in the wrong direction.

"Sorry I'm late Sensei!! It won't happen again!" He apologized, quickly taking a seat, recognizing most of the students from his previous class.

Omi was really going to kill Yohji. The playboys stupid phone call to 'check on his well being' had taken forever! And now he was late! Huffing, he walked briskly until he reached the class.
" I'm sorry Se- Aya-Kun?!? What are you doing here??" He was shocked to see Weiss's stoic leader standing before him, his usual grimace plastered to his face. Had something happened that he didn't know about?

((I'm sorry this is so late guys!!! I've been incredibly busy,and I don't expect it to get any better anytime soon >__<))
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-01

View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4187014

Back to top Go down

Post by kurai tenshi13 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:36 pm

A brief expression of suprise crossed Aya's face to see omi here in his class, but he quickly regained composure and tried to stay objective. "i'll explain what's going on after class..." he whispered to omi as he passed by. "let's see..." aya started and glanced at the class roster " yuki sohma, can i have you pass out the syllabus seeing as you are closest?" Aya asked ready to begin the class.
kurai tenshi13
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next