The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:37 pm

"AMAZING! You know a lot! You must of researched like how I research gaming! And you don't need to know about my dad to know me! At the nearby arcade I have gotten all of the top scores! Not to mention on all my online gaming!"

L started to rub the back of his head and blush as he started to recieve praise, he expected some sort of comments but his first two classes weren't as estatic about it.

"OH MY GOD! YOU MUST BE A MAGIC MAN! Konata! He's a magic man!"

L twitched a little a little at this person's illogical acquisition. "No i'm not magic," L said in a tone of slight irritation. he calmned down and siad, "Also I didn't get any hints from anyone or did I research anyone so please don't think of me like that. I only deduced each of your names based on your names and pervious knowledge." L looked around about ready to think but then noticed some of the students on their computers looking things up. L sighed and said as he changed a setting on his class computer, "I know this is a comupter class and there is a computer infront of you for an entire 40 minutes, but please do not go on sites that would distract you from my class."

As L hit enter on his computer, a web block message appeared on both Konata's and Edwards computer saying "This website is blocked for: messaging, socializng, blog or forum posting." and the website they were on had closed down.

As he let his class mingle for a moment while he thought, Come to think of it, there are a lot of strange children in this class in particular... theres a good chance that someone related to the murder is in this class.... he looked from person to person, decideing whom out of his class would have the highest possibility to be assoicated with the murder. If they are for sure in this class... the majority of the class, 25% as a whole...Sayoran 5%, Zidane 7%, Setsuna 6%, Moka 5%, Karin 8%, Kaname 11%... L pausded for a moment and looked over Allen with his white hair but especially that unnatural scar over his eye and thought ...Allen Walker...33%...

"Well then," L said to calm the class from getting even rowdier, "I know you probably did or will do soemthing like this in another class but why doesn't everyone share one thing about their family so we all get to know you better."

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Konata froze as the computer site was blocked,

"HA! I saved BEFORE you blocked it!" She said feeling proud, then turned to answer his question, "About my family eh? Hmm....well, my dad is a writer obviously, mostly on sexual themes.....my cousin lives at my house right now....my mom's not around....hmm...oh! And and my older cousin stops by a lot!" She concluded, thinking about what her father would be doing at the moment.

Tsukune sighed,

"My family? That's an odd question....there's nothing really to know except they're my parents and sent me here because of my grades...." My grades are horrible....unless Moka-san helps me with them....no wonder I failed so many classes...

Ed wasn't surprised when the website he was currently logged into was blocked, I was done snooping anyway.

"I know you probably did or will do soemthing like this in another class but why doesn't everyone share one thing about their family so we all get to know you better."

Ed lowered his head at the question....the word "family" rung through his head. Family....like my bastard father? No! He's not my father. He's a bastard who drained mom's life away! Mom.... Just the thought of his mother made his sadness deepen, just the thought of that night.... Alphonse....he's my little brother....but.... The thought of how Al looked now, what happened because of his carelessness, made him rest his head in his arms. The word "family" continued to torcure him mentally. He blocked out all the voices around him, and just closed his eyes, ignoring everyone. There's no way I'll tell anyone about my family....ever. He swore silently.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:42 pm

Misao frowned somewhat at Dr. L's response, but then answered his question,

"I live with my parents....and we play volleyball every Friday night!!!!!!!!" She shouted in response, happy as ever. I bet he is MAGIC! But he's hiding it so he wouldn't get attacked by people! Ha! I'm smart!.

Lloyd thought about his answer then finally replied,

"Hmmm, well, currently I live with my adoptive father, because my real dad is in Derris-Karlan....my mom is around either, oh! And I have a pet dog named Noishe!" He smiled, just the though of Noishe, I'm going to have to play with him at lunch today, he's probably lonely waiting for me!

Emil heard the question, but didn't want to answer it. But the he whispered softly to himself,

"C-courage is th-the magic th-that turns dr-dreams into re-reality," Emil swallowed a lump in his throat and replied, "I-I live wi-with my A-Auntie and Uncle. My pa-parents died wh-when th-the attack in P-Palmacosta when D-Decus, Lloyd's im-imposter, killed th-th-them. He sucked in a huge breath of air, his face colored even more red then before, after he calmed down a bit, he noticed Ed's head was down. What's wrong with him? Did something happen to his family? Does it hurt him to think about it? Sh-should I ask him about it? ......Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality....right.... He turned to Ed and very gently whispered,

"A-are you ok-okay?"
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:49 pm

"It's not that I want to eat lunch with her," Allen whispered, "it's that she asked and I didn't want to say no to her." Lenalee knew he was too polite to refuse a request, especially if it was from a girl. There wasn't an ulterior motive or anything like that; it was just he didn't want to be rude and say no.

When Dr. L asked about family, Allen jumped at the chance to change the subject. Even if his family situation wasn't very good at the moment, it was better than talking to Lenalee with the dark cloud hanging over their current friendship. Besides, Emil had already said how his family was brutalized to a certain extent.

"Eto... I was adopted when I was seven by a clown named Mana Walker. He passed away a few years later in an accident." He wasn't about to mention how his real parents had abandoned him, especially not the reason for it.

Karin felt herself wilt. Of course she was just making the nearby misery worse with this whole issue of lunch. She didn't want to admit it, but things would have been better had she chosen a different victim. Why couldn't she have picked Lloyd? He didn't seem to have a relationship and he was definitely stupid enough not to realize what she was when she'd go in for the bite.

Dr. L asked about family, and Karin felt herself clam up. She couldn't tell anyone about her nocturnal family, especially not her flirty, perverted brother. Her brother was embarrassing on top of being a vampire. Plus, if she admitted anything, Dr. L might use his logic to figure out what she and her family was. Then they'd be in huge trouble.

But what do I do? She'd probably be forced to give inormation on her family situation. I'll make up smething! she decided. Then she remembered what a crappy liar she was. She decided. I'll just stay silent and hope I figure out something.

Zidane also decided to clam up, but for different reasons. For as long as he could remember, the only family he had was the theiving troup of performers, and he didn't want to mention them. So, like Karin, he was going to wait to the end of the period and share only if he had to.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:32 pm

"About my family eh? Hmm....well, my dad is a writer obviously, mostly on sexual themes.....my cousin lives at my house right now....my mom's not around....hmm...oh! And and my older cousin stops by a lot!"

Ed tried to block out the noise but couldn't help but listen to what everyone had to say. I guessed that Konata would have a werid family....but she lost her mom? Interesting, how can she be so happy after something like that happens?

"My family? That's an odd question....there's nothing really to know except they're my parents and sent me here because of my grades...."

Tsukune seemed to be one of the most normal around here. I'm not surprised. Low grades eh? Mine might be because I'm not going to do homework.

"Hmmm, well, currently I live with my adoptive father, because my real dad is in Derris-Karlan....my mom is around either, oh! And I have a pet dog named Noishe!"

Lloyd's adopted? I guess that's something to take into note...his father left him....like mine. His mother is gone to? What the heck?! Has everyone's mom died?! How can they be so happy?

"I live with my parents....and we play volleyball every Friday night!!!!!!!!"

Misao's family seems like a close one. Just like mine used to be....at first. Until he left.

"I-I live wi-with my A-Auntie and Uncle. My pa-parents died wh-when th-the attack in P-Palmacosta when D-Decus, Lloyd's im-imposter, killed th-th-them."

Emil too? But his parents were murdered....and he lives with his Aunt and Uncle. He had someone to go to....I never did. My father left, he didn't get murdered. Mom died....and when I tried the taboo.....I had to kill her myself....How can everyone be so happy?!

Eto... I was adopted when I was seven by a clown named Mana Walker. He passed away a few years later in an accident."

More adopted people? DAMN! It's like they arranged us that way! Hmmm, actually, that may be so. A clown? Kind of creepy. Would make fun of him for it....but he died....not a good idea.

"A-are you ok-okay?"

Ed responded from in his folded arms,

"I'm fine. I'm....just thinking," He lied, sitting up for a moment to flash him a reassuring fake smile, before slumping once again, "I'm just....thinking."

Last edited by goldeyedalchemist on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 pm

Syaoran was completely dumbfounded by the teacher. He knew most of the other kids from previous classes and he'd gotten them all right!! Though he wasn't surprised that the teacher knew his name was foreign, but not where from. I guess he knows nothing of inter-dimensional travel he thought to himself. If anyone knew of Clow Country here he'd be a little suspicious of them.

"I know you probably did or will do something like this in another class but why doesn't everyone share one thing about their family so we all get to know you better."
The Teacher said this and Syaoran stumbled a bit.
"Um...My father was an Archaeologist, he passed away recently...But I'm living with a new family now, and my...'parents' are a little unorthodox. One's a little intimidating, but has good intentions, and the other is really nice, but a bit sad."
He knew that Fai said that he and Kurogane were his Mama and Papa, but he knew they were just playing. But it was better than saying he wasn't living with any family at all, and truly them two with Sakura and Mokona were his family now.

Omi was taken aback, this teacher was smart! He could only wonder what his computer skills were like and realized that this class could be much more fun that it seemed if he could mess with the teacher a bit, but he'd save that for later and pretend to be computer dumb for now. Though when the Teacher asked about his family he felt a tight squeeze in his chest. The Takatori's were the last thing he ever wanted to think about, they may have been dead, but he'd never truly be away from them.
"I...never really knew my parents very closely, both of them are no longer living. But I live with my Uncle whose a police commissioner in another town. He's pretty cool ^_^" He answered as truthfully as he could, but he really didn't understand why he was telling them this. It may have been just hearing everyone else made him want to say it. All it did was remind him to call Persia during lunch, which seemed so far away now.
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-01

View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4187014

Back to top Go down

Post by kurai tenshi13 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:43 am

"Well, about my family... i'm an orphan; the only thing my parents really left me was a violin. For a while I was in a boarding school because I became very good at violin and was able to get scholarships for that... but now i'm here because they're doing some remodeling and they had to transfer some of the students temporarily." Hijiri answered when it was his turn to speak. he was having a hard time staying focused because the eye he had the cornea transplant on was hurting alot today for some reason. after the 'incident' at his previous school it had stopped hurting, but the pain was back and he wondered if it was just from the surgery or if it was something else...

Setsuna was didn't see a point to revealing this type of information, but he had a feeling there was something different about this teacher and decided to give an honest answer so he wouldn't feel compelled to look into the specifics and drag up some really personal information he didn't want anyone to know. "My parents are divorced and I live on my own, but my sister sara, lives with our mom. I get to visit sometimes, but my mom really and I don't get along well..." Setsuna phrased lightly.
kurai tenshi13
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:08 pm

Lenalee pondered for a moment. Seems like quite a few people here have extremely sad pasts. Well...time to add one more to the list. "I was taken away from my mother and father because of my talents when I was child. I was sent to live at the Order. However, I grew to love the people there and consider them as my second family. Oh and I have a clingy, annoying but caring older brother."

Kanda sighed. "I guess it's my turn then. I don't have a family. My entire household was murdered when I was a child. I was later sent to live at the Order as well."

Kaname smiled. "As for me. My parents too died when I was young. Apparently my uncle resented my father for taking over the family so he killed them. To be exact, they were killed protecting me and my sister. I was separated from my younger sister for a long time before I met her again. We get along quite well now but she has her own family."

Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:05 pm

"Wow he's good..." Moka trailed off. She decided to just tell about her family. "My family is pretty normal to me. Most people would consider us a little 'different' but I love them just the same."

Yuki gratefully took the bento box from Lenalee and whispered a nearly inaudible "Thank you" to her. This teacher sure was smart, but it didn't entirely surprise him. He seemed a little different from the beginning. Yuki sighed under his breath. Talk about his family? What was he supposed to say? "My family is cursed and we turn into the animals of the zodiac!" He just knew that would freak everyone out. He thought about not saying anything, but decided against it; this teacher was smart enough to figure out who didn't say anything. With a sigh, Yuki began talking. "My family is very traditional. We mostly live together, like with our extended family. I have an older brother, but we aren't terribly close." Yuki figured that was enough to keep anyone from wondering, so he leaned back and listened to the rest of the students.

Ash jumped out of his chair. "I'm Ash! I love my mom, but I haven't seen her much lately 'cuz I've been traveling the world." Ash sat back down and started playing with Pikachu.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:32 am

As L listened to a number of the the stories the children were telling, he thought to himself, There seems to be a lot of despair in these children's past...the killer must be in this room. These kind of pasts could easily develope a killer that would want to take out revenge or at least their sorrow... It seems some children aren't speaking the whoole truth, those ones I might have to suspect more since they don't want people to know about them.

"I was taken away from my mother and father because of my talents when I was child. I was sent to live at the Order..."

"...I was later sent to live at the Order as well."

L's attention was perked when two od the children mentioned something called the Order and then remembered something that Watari said:A lot of the information has been covered up by a seceret organization which we can't get in contact with. L put the pieces together in his head and then said to the class, "I do apologize. I didn't know that this was a sentimental subject to touch apon."

Just the the bell rang and then he said to the class, "Tomorrow we'll start with the basics so those who aren't computer savvy, prepare to learn. You are dismissed." As he watched all the children leave the room he thought again to himself, some of suspicions haven't changed on who the killer is... but maybe those two, Kanda and Lenalee know something about this... As he waited for his 4º class to come in, he went to his personal computer and started looking up profiles of the victums and contacted Watari.
"What is it sir?" the old man asked
"I need you to look up anything you can about any organizations called, "The Order." L said to him through the head set
"Thats a very vuege name sir but I'll see what i can pull up."
"Thanks...I have a sneaking suspicion I might have found the killer..."

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:12 pm

Konata left the room, zipping down the hall, until she entered the Math classroom, it was empty, but she figured she would take a seat near the front by a window. Once seated, she began to count,

"One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six!" And she continued to count how long it would take for the others to arrive.

Tsukune turned to Moka standing, and replied,

"I'll see you next class Moka-san." He walked out the door, wandering into his next class. Once he made it in, he found the teacher wasn't there, but Konata was there happily counting. He took a seat closest to the door, waiting on Moka-san.

Ed rose from his chair stretching,

"Let's go Emil." He walked down the crowded hallway, until he finally found the Math room, taking his usual seat at the back. Math....this will be an easy class for me. He ignored Konata's werid counting, and wondered what the teacher would be like, Probably some old guy looking for quick cash.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:33 pm

Zack quickly ran through the halls, easily dodging many students and staff. Why do all the girls have to be so damn cute? I can't help but stop and say hello! Now I have to hurry before the bell rings! He finally made it into his classroom, not breaking a sweat. He noticed the students who had entered and greeted them with a warm smile. He turned to the chalk board and wrote,

Welcome Guys and Ladies! Please move the desks into groups of four, we're going to do group presentations today. Sit by anyone you want, except outside the classroom! I'll introduce myself later when you all do! Your presentation must have each person state their names to me (because I don't know!), why math is important, and a hobby I guess.

"So you guys better hop to it!" He shouted, as he began to move some into groups of four as well. Zack had amazingly bright blue eyes and sliky black hair. He had a lot of muscles and looked to be very strong willed.

[center] Misao chased after Konata and set up a table of four. She sat by Konata and replied,

"I can't wait for the presentations!".

When Emil caught up to Ed the two began to move four desks to make a table. Once they finished he sat down and replied,

"I-I'm so-sorry I-I always get l-left behind...." He nerviously rubbed the back of his head, "I-I don't want t-to present...." Emil laughed nerviously his face going red.

Lloyd followed Emil into the classroom, and took a seat by him,

"So Emil, I never really noticed what is your hobby? How about you?" He asked pointing to Ed, "Do you have a hobby? I like building boats! One day, I'm going to complete once and sail around the world with Colette!"
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:23 am

Lenalee jumped out of her seat. She moved to the front of the classroom and bowed at the teacher. "Thank you. I'll be leaving now." Standing at the door she motioned for her friends to follow her into the next classroom. Koumi must have pulled some strings because she, Kanda and Allen all had the exact same classes.

Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:53 pm

"See you in our next class!" Moka called to Tsukune. She gathered up her sparse belongings and wandered down the hall to the Math classroom. The students were moving the desks around into groups. "What are we doing?" Moka asked, moving to Tsukune's side.

Yuki followed behind Lenalee, not wanting to leave the only friend he had. "Do you have math next too?" Yuki asked Lenalee sheepishly.

Ash dragged himself down the hall to his next class. "Sooo....hungryyy..." Ash moaned. Pikachu's stomach growled in response. He stumbled into his class, just in time to hear the teacher tell them to get into groups of four. "Aw man! I don't have anyone to sit with!" Scanning the room, Ash picked out a group of two, a boy and a girl. He thought their names were Moka and Tsukune. Groaning again, Ash stumbled over to them. "Mind if I work with you guys?"

"Ok with me! How 'bout you, Tsukune-kun?"
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:21 am

Lenalee looked up and peered over Yuki's shoulder. "Yeah! Wow, we have the same classes too? I wonder if the school only has a few students and teachers." She giggled and said as Kanda and Kaname approached them. "Let's wait for Allen and them okay?"

Kaname walked over to Yuki and smiled at both of them. "Wow, we all have math too? That's strange." Leaning down a bit, he moved closer to Yuki's ear. "I have a question. Do you happen to like Lenalee?"

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Karin followed close behind Konata and Misao and sat right next to them again. They were her only chance of reaching Lunch without exploding. Hopefully, Allen wouldn't sit next to her either.

Allen trudged after Lenalee, still depressed that she was mad at him. When he reached class, he decided not to sit near Karin to avoid more anger and instead sat near Emil and Lloyd. Even though Edward was there, he'd rather deal with him than the increasing wrath of Lenalee.

Zidane, meanwhile, took the chance to steal the seat Lenalee had saved for Allen. "Hi there," he said with a wink. "Mind if I work with you all?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:32 pm

Lenalee frowned slight when she noticed Allen deliberately avoided her and sat beside three other boys. She decided not to comment and looked over at the newest addition. "Hello." she smiled politely. "I don't mind at all. I'm Lenalee. And you are...?"

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:22 pm

"Name's Zidane. A pleasure to meet you." Realizing that Lenalee was probably the old-fashioned type and would love some gentlemanly manners (after all, she liked that Allen kid), Zidane took her hand and kissed it.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Lenalee blinked in utter astonishment when Zidane kissed her hand. Blushing furiously she ducked her head. "I-it's really nice to meet you..." she stammered out.

Kaname raised an eyebrow. "Oya? Looks like even more people have joined the little group. It's nice to meet you Zidane. I'm Kaname." He smirked and inwardly thought, "Poor Allen. When will he ever get a chance with Lenalee."

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:16 pm

Konata noticed Karin sat near them and replied,

"Hi! I can't believe it's math already! I'm not very good at it so I'll probably sleep the whole time!" She replied happily, a content look on her face..

Tsukune blushed at Moka's question and replied,

"Of Course, I don't mind...as long as I'm with you....Moka-san..." He replied blushing somewhat, "You know, I was thinking about it earlier today....since a Pikachu is a living creature....what in the world does he eat?"

(I'm assuming Pikachu's a guy)

Ed decided to answer Emil's question before questioning Allen's random wander to their table,

"Well, presenting is a sort of thing you have to get used to in life. I mean hell, I have to present anything I learn to that Colonel Bastard as much as I hate him, you get used to it. I'm sure you'll be fine....as long as you don't fall over from lack of oxygen. Oh, its not that you get left behind, it's just that I'm used to moving fast..." He drifted, Ed didn't want to be so secretive around Emil, he could trust Emil. But it was Allen that made him secretive. Why the hell would he sit over by me? Didn't we establish that we hated one another?

"Why the hell did you sit over here instead of by your friends?"

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:25 pm

"You're not good at math either?" Karin asked, surprised by the lack of depression following that statement. Why that surprised her, though, she didn't know. Konata was just weird that way. "I've never been really good at math. Not since Elementary school, at least."

Allen laid his head on his arms. "Lenalee's mad at me," he said, his voice muffled by his arms. "Karin-san asked me to have lunch with her and offered to share, and I let my stomach speak for me. Now Lenalee's mad at me and I don't know why."

Zidane sat down at Lenalee's table and asked politely, "Your friend--Allen, was it?--why is he sitting all the way over there?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:53 pm

"Thank you, Tsukune kun..." Moka answered him quietly. "Sure, Ash, right? Join the party!" Moka motioned for him to sit down.

"Since a Pikachu is a living creature....what in the world does he eat?"

"Good question. What does it eat?"

"Thanks. Mostly he eats the Pokemon food my friend Brock makes. I have some in my backpack. Brock's a breeder. And a really good cook." Ash's stomach replied with a loud growl. "God I wish I had some of Brock's homemade cooking right now. I'm starving!"

Yuki stumbled slightly at Kaname's question. He opened his mouth to answer, but they were already walking into class. He, Kaname, and Lenalee sat down together, until the kid with the tail, Zidane, sat down with them. Yuki barely flinched as Zidane kissed Lenalee's hand. "Hello Zidane." Yuki introduced politely. "I'm Yuki. It's nice to meet you."

Remembering Kaname's question, Yuki took out a notebook and quickly scribbled out a note to him. I like her a little. She's a really nice person. But I know Allen likes her and I know I have no chance with her. Yuki passed the notebook to Kaname, half holding his breath.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Zack stood next to his desk, waiting impaciantly for the bell. Out of pure boredom he began to perform squats,

"One, Two, Three, Four, Five.....Six, Seven, Eight, Nine," He continued to count in his head, "No wonder Angeal called me a 'puppy' gosh I'm so bored!" Continuing to do sqauts, dispite what his students were thinking of him.

Misao turned to Karin and replied,

"Don't worry it'll be a cinch! Kona-Chan will copy Kagami's work and we can copy it if we don't get it!" She replied happily, math wasn't her best subject either, which is why she was friends with smart people who knew how to do it.

"U-uh....my g-goddess that w-was blunt..." Emil sighed, but then listened to Allen's answer and replied, "I-I don't want to b-be me-mean....b-but, my fr-friend....R-richter....told me. P-people who r-run away fr-from anothers an-anger at first si-sight are d-dogs....or w-worse. C-courage is the ma-magic that turns dr-dreams into re-reality....after class y-you should a-apologize to he-her. Maybe y-you can make u-up?" Emil muttered his face turning completely pale with fear of Allen's response,

"I-I'm sorry!"

Lloyd nodded,

"He's right. But I don't mind you at our table! Besides, Ed kinda scares me and Emil gets boring after a while!" Lloyd admitted openly, making Ed sent him a glare.

(Missa said I could have Ed glare at Lloydo!)
Puppy
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:38 am

Lenalee blinked at Zidane's innocent question. Really she didn't understand why Allen was sitting away from her. She already told him she wasn't mad at him. Lenalee shrugged. "Not sure really. Maybe he's sulking?"

Kaname smiled when he saw he note. So his intuition was right on the spot. He scribbled in perfect cursive the following words I don't understand why you feel you have no chance with her. She's a very nice person and I think he doesn't like anyone at all right now. She probably views both Allen and Kanda as her family rather than potential boyfriends. Don't be such a coward!

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:22 pm

"I don't think copying homework is really the answer," Karin replied. "Maybe tutoring would be better? Then maybe we could understand and do it ourselves."

Allen stared at Emil a moment, shocked. "I never thought of it that way. The only problem is that I don't really know what I'm apologizing for. I never actually did anything to get her mad."

"Nice to meet you, Yuki," Zidane said, grinning.

At Lenalee's response to his question, Zidane asked, "Ever think that he might think you're still mad at him? Or maybe..." he glanced over at Allen and sighed. Man, I'm getting too soft. "Maybe he's just playing hard to get." He waggled his eyebrows suggestively. Lenalee was cute and all, but Zidane already had a girlfriend and it wasn't worth breaking up a perfectly happy couple just so he could flirt for the school day.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next