The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Post by kurai tenshi13 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:00 pm

Hijiri looked around the room now that he had a chance to catch his breath . "hmm it seems like everyone around here already knows each other... this could be bad for me because i don't know anyone here yet." he thought to himself, debating if he should initiate conversation or just keep to himself for now.

Setsuna on the other hand kicked back in his seat, not caring one way or another if he fit in or not. "If this school is anything like my last one this should be a piece of cake..." he yawned.

Once Aya had packed up his books he turned his attention to checking for important messages or updates on his cell phone. He never used his phone for social purposes,it was all business. so any message he received was of utmost importance and usually related to his night job. Aya was suprised to see he had 3 messages this early in the day, 2 from Manx, and 1 from Persia himself! Today was going to be a rough day indeed...
kurai tenshi13
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Allen couldn't help but feel a little jealous with the way Yuki and Lenalee were talking, but there was nothing he could really say. It wasn't like they were dating or anything.

"And Allen-kun! Please don't mock Kanda! You know how he gets."

Now Allen felt really crappy. Not only was she seemingly flirting with Yuki and Yuki flirting back, now she was slapping his hand--figuratively, of course--for at last getting revenge for getting called Beant Sprout so often. He hung his head and sunk low in his desk.

"You wanna die moyashi?!"

"Kanda, calm down. I don't want a fight." Being scolded by Lenalee was like having all his energy drained.

"Looks like you have competition. Better work hard!"

Allen felt his cheeks light up again, but he didn't feel like replying. Even Kaname, someone they'd only just met, could figure out he had a crush on Lenalee. Why couldn't Lenalee herself see it?

Zidane heard Lloyd and Emil whispering to each other and frowned. Noishe? What the heck's a Noishe? Then he heard Emil say something about it being a monster. He'd just have to follow them to the bathroom before next period and possibly find some blackmail. He grinned. Or he could steal whatever Noishe was, depending on how big it is.

(Kurai Tenshi, just say when you want the bell to ring. Smile )

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:03 pm

Lloyd smiled and punched Emil in the shoulder playfully and laughed,

"Thanks so much!" Then Lloyd lower his voice to a whisper, "He wouldn't let me leave the house without him".

Emil gave a small smile to Lloyd and turned shyly to Ed,

"Y-you're right. I-I should pack u-up." Emil went to get his pencil, but accidently hit it onto the floor by Yuki.

"Uh....uh....Y-yuki? C-could you h-hand me m-my pe-pencil...?" Emil asked very, very shyly.,
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:17 pm

Lenalee smiled cheerfully when Kanda sat back down. She patted his arm gently. "Don't be too mad at Yuki and Allen-kun okay? They're only looking out for you!"

Lenalee looked around the room. Aside from the people she recognized in her last period...there were only two new students. One who seemed quite antisocial and the other looked somewhat worried. So being the nice and friend person she was, Lenalee tapped the boy's shoulder (he was in front of them) and smiled. "You're Hijiri-kun right? I'm Lenalee Lee. It's nice to meet you!"

She turned to Allen to say something when she saw he looked extremely sad and dejected. She tilted her head. Why was Allen-kun sad? Didn't she stop Kanda from hurting him? "Nee...Allen-kun? Are you okay?" Lenalee put her forehead on his checking his temperature. "You're face is kind of red. Are you feeling sick today?"

Kanda didn't say anything. He merely grunted. It was getting annoying how every guy he knows always have to hit on Lenalee. She was too nice and too dense for her own good. Kanda sighed and looked at the loud kid and the metal arm guy from before. They were whispering about something and it had to do with a monster of some sort. His eyes narrowed. Could they be talking about Akuma? He better follow them when the time comes.

Kaname laughed when he saw how dejected Allen got just from Lenalee telling him off. But then he felt a bit bad for him as well. The poor kid really seemed to like her a lot. Its too bad so many other guys like her as well. He patted the guy on his head. "Don't worry about it! You have the advantage of being her friend. I'm rooting for you."

Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:26 pm

"Nee...Allen-kun? Are you okay? You're face is kind of red. Are you feeling sick today?"

"Eh?" Allen pulled away from her hand. "N-no! I'm fine!" He laughed nervously. "I'm sorry for worrying you, Lenalee." Then he heard Kaname's quiet words and prayed to God Lenalee hadn't heard them.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Lenalee frowned for a second. Allen was getting more and more distant from her everyday. It was making her really sad that he won't talk to her like usual anymore. But frowning didn't suit her so she smiled cheerfully. "Alright! That's good to know then! If you have anything on your mind, I'm always ready to listen okay Allen-kun?"

Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:45 pm

"Alright! That's good to know then! If you have anything on your mind, I'm always ready to listen okay Allen-kun?"

Being so obtuse had to be illegal somewhere. "I-If I have a problem, you'll be the first to know." God, this was so awkward. "I'm sorry to worry you."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Lenalee nodded her head and smiled again. She leaned over and poked his cheeks. "Glad to hear it! So will you stop frowning? Allen-kun looks 10 times cuter when you smile!"

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:10 am

Yuki picked up the pencil that rolled to his feet. Emil looked like he was going to pass out just from asking for it back. "Here Emil. And you don't have to be so nervous around me. I'm not going to eat you." Yuki smiled at the nervous boy and turned back to his friends. Allen's face was beet red, and Lenalee was obviously worried. "Well it's obvious he's blushing! Does she really not know Allen has a crush on her? It's so obvious! Oh man... Allen probably thinks I'm flirting with her." That thought made Yuki laugh. "Like I could ever get close to a girl enough to a girl to have a crush on her." But Yuki still felt bad for the misunderstanding. "Hey," Yuki whispered in Allen's ear. "Can I talk to you between classes? Just the two of us?"
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:18 am

"Can I talk to you between classes? Just the two of us?"

"Uh... Sure..." Allen couldn't fathom why Yuki would want to talk to him.

(Ew. Short post)
(I'll give this another page and change periods if the teacher doesn't tell us by then. We're starting to run out of chaos for one class.)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:36 am

Ed stood up and stretched, he wanted more sleep. If there was one thing he could do for the longest time, it was sleep. Well, if he COULD fall asleep. If I sleep I have a feeling someone is going to attack me or I'll miss something good......

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:13 am

Emil turned to Yuki

"T-thank y-you Yuki. I-I know you wont eat me b-but I've had b-bad experience w-with m-monsters."Emil said mutteredly I love Noishe and all but, that was extremely irresponsible of Lloyd to bring Noishe to school what on Earth was he thinking?!
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kurai tenshi13 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:16 pm

(responding to a previous post)
"You're Hijiri-kun, right? I'm Lenelee Lee! Nice to meet you."

"Thank you, it's nice to meet you too!" Hiriji said politely to lenalee and smiled.

Setsuna was busy counting how many ceiling tiles were in this room out of sheer bordom when finally the bell rang. "Thank God..." he muttered with a smirk.

Setsuna wasn't the only one happy to hear the bell; Aya relaxed a bit and glanced over at Omi while the other students packed up and headed off to their next class.
kurai tenshi13
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:58 pm

"LET US BE OFF!" Konata shouted, dashing down the hall as if it were a race....again. She easily squeezed through the crowd of students, making lloud "zoom!" noises as she made it down to the hall, and finally making it to her next class, she looked around and noticed all of the computers,

"I CALL THAT ONE!" She shouted, running to the one in the exact middle of the classroom Maybe I can sneak on my Rpg site..... She took deep breaths, she was tired, but not tired enough.

Tsukune turned to Moka and grinned,

"I'll see next class," Tsukune said standing, "See you there....Moka-san. I'll save you a seat." Tsukune walked down the hall, his next class was computers. He wasn't very good at using them, especially since his old school never had a class for computers, but he figured he could manage. I do remember things from the 8th grade...and I can still type properly.... When he arrived in the room, he noticed Konata was already away, typing something into the computer. He sighed, and decided to sit by a computer in the front. Moka prefers to sit in the front. He thought, staring at the screen, he adjusted his collar, it was choking him.

Ed yawned, rising to his feet,

"Let's go Emil." He motioned for him as he left the classroom, not sure weither Emil was following him or not. He was rather excited to get to computers, he figured he could search through files on the Philosopher's Stone from a military website. It's not like I can get into trouble for actually going on a site I'm allowed to go on, heck, I have a username thingy on there anyway. When he finally arrived, he wasn't surprised that Konata was already there typing away, he took a seat at a computer in the back, and began to silently type in the website, being sure no one saw what he was typing.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Emil turned to follow Ed out of the history room but Ed was already gone peered into the hallway. He had to run to get to computers. He got to computers just in time. He found Ed sitting in the way back. He found a seat next to Ed.
He peered over to see what Ed was researching on the computer.

"Umm Ed I-I d-dont want t-to bo-bother y-you or any-thing but ummm w-what are you r-researching?" He asked timidly
Puppy
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:56 pm

"LET US BE OFF!"

"Hey! Wait up!" Karin chased after the girl. She felt sick to her stomach with all the extra blood sloshing around inside her. Lunch couldn't come soon enough. She really needed to rid herself of the extra blood before she had an explosive nosebleed and freaked out everyone else in her class.

She plopped down in the seat next to Konata, hoping that Misao would complete the protective happiness bubble by sitting on her other side so no one else's misery could add to her blood rush.

Allen stood and paused in the hallway, waiting for Yuki to catch up. "You wanted to talk?" he asked, not impolitely.

Zidane was a little surprised as he trailed after Emil and Edward. Weren't they going to feed a monster in the bathroom? Man, there goes my blackmail.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:57 pm

"Thank you, it's nice to meet you too!" Hiriji said politely to lenalee and smiled.
Lenalee smiled as the bell rang. "Do you have the same class as me too? Would you like to walk together with us---" She turned around and gestured lightly to everyone to find that no one was there. Yuki and Allen was standing together, Kanda and Kaname disappeared. "I mean...me." She laughed softly wonderingly briefly why they all disappeared. It was unusual Kanda and Allen had left her alone.

Kanda had jumped up the instant the bell rang. He trailed quickly after the Emil boy making sure not to be seen. Kanda frowned when they walked not into the bathroom where the "monster/Akuma" might be and into their next class. His eyes narrowed. Great. Maybe it got away. This is why he didn't want to go to school!

Kaname pondered wheter to stay and tease Allen more when he saw Kanda jump up and ran quickly out the door. He raised an eyebrow. That guy seemed like the type that would wait for Lenalee so why did he leave her? He smiled. This was interesting and followed the boy. In an instant Kanmae realized Kanda was following someone else. And when they walked into the classroom the boy stood outside with a scowl on his face.
Kaname shrugged and sat down in one of the seats waiting for Allen and Yuki to catch up. Well...when hasn't he not had a scowl on his face?

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Lloyd made it to Emil and whispered,

"Go! Now!" Lloyd said shoving him a brown paper bag, "Give him this.".

Emil carefully concealed the bag within his bookbag and stood,

"E-excuse me. I-I have to u-use the re-restroom. I-I will be b-back." Emil walked out of the classroom nerviously, heading for the bathrooms, he loved Noishe, but he was so nervous. When he made it to the bathroom, he opened the very last stall, to find Noishe jumping out to him, tackling him to the ground.

"N-nice to see y-you too N-noishe." He whispered, petting him softly on the head, being sure to give him the food provided in the bad, "G-good boy N-noishe good b-boy.".
Puppy
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:14 pm

"OK Tsukune-kun. See you there!" Moka answered, skipping off down the hall. She walked into the room full of computers to find Tsukune nervously adjusting his collar. "Hey!" Moka hurried to the front of the room and plopped down next to Tsukune.

"Yes, I did." Yuki began. "It's easy to see that you have a crush on Lenalee. It could be easily perceived that I am flirting with her. Truthfully, I could never have any hope of making it with Lenalee, let alone any girl." Yuki sighed. "Yet why do I still hope that she might one day like me? It's hopeless and only pain could come to her from our relationship, but that doesn't stop me from hoping."

Ash trudged down the halls. "School is so boring!" he groaned, dragging himself into his next class. Ash collapsed in front of one of the computers. "Wonder if this class will be as boring as the last one?"
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:21 am

L was teaching his 2º class from the front desk, siting how he usually did in a rolling swivle chair, with three laptops infront of him; his class computer, his school computer, and his personal computer. As L's 2º class was leaving, he put up a message onto the projector screen for his 3º class to see when they would walk in.

Welcome to Computer Class
take a seat at any computer
don't tell me your name

L then went to his school computer and saw that he had an email from the principle he scanned over the first part quickly, which was just about welcoming him and the other teachers to a new year. However, there was a second part of the message that was addressed to him only which held cautionary information about a few of the students. "This school does like to take in a strange bunch," he commented as he added notes to some of the students names on his class roster Xcell spred sheet.

His personal computer started to beep and he rolled over to that one, put on his head set and pulled up a video call screen; a large letter W came up on the screen. "Watari?" he asked
"L" an old mans voice came through his headphone, "I know you're busy with this teaching job and the Kira case..."
"Don't remind me," L said bluntly
"But theres a new case that came up for you."
L was a little surprised about a new case that would need his specialties."Okay, shoot"
"There has a been a number of killings at local Japanese High Schools" Watari explained, "There been a total of three so far."
"Sounds like more of Kira "
"That's what I thought at first as well. However, the strange thing is that when these students have died, it wasn't of heart attacks or suicides. When they died, their bodies turned to dust."
L's eyes widened and said, "How could that be?"
"We don't know. A lot of the information has been covered up by a seceret organization which we can't get in contact with. Also it seems the last killing happened at that school of yours."
L sighed and said, "I'll keep an eye out and see what i can do."
"As I thought you would sir." before Watari hung up, he also added, "Oh, there's something else you may want to know, that friend of yours, Yagami Light, is also working at that school as well as a student advisor."
"What?" was his first reaction but then he calmed down as thoughts poured into his mind. "Okay Watari, thanks for telling me. I'll talk to you later"

L closed the video call screen with Watari before any of his students walked in and he swiveled back to face the front of the room, not before reaching into his desk and pulling out a lollipop out of his desk and started to suck on it while he waited.

The first girl to come into the room seemed rather excited to be there and was making a ruckas. L examined her quickly and concluded in his head, We have a computer lover here...I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. L continued to just squat in his chair as he watched more of his students pour in.

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Konata quickly posted in her forums and Rpg games, and then noticed the teacher glancing at her, she shrugged, then a pop-up came onto to her screen,

"OH MY GOD MY FAVORITE MANGA STORE IS CLOSING!" She shouted with a upset look, "I'll send them an email right away!" She began clicking away once again.

Tsukune smiled,

"Hi Moka-san!" He greeted her rubbing the back of his head, "I'm sure you'll need help....you probably don't know HOW to use a computer. At least I can finally help you with something Moka-san." He turned on his and her computers, waiting fo them to boot up when.....

"OH MY GOD THEY'RE CLOSING MY FAVORITE MANGA STORE!"

Konata, your not snotty or mean, but you are the strangest person I have ever seen in my life.

Ed noticed Lloyd persuade Emil to leave, and it caught his interest, he turned to Lloyd and asked,

"Making the innocent one do your business? That's wrong." He replied, assuming Lloyd was forcing Emil to do something poor Emil didn't want to do.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:55 pm

Lenalee walked into class cheerfully. But she did a quick double take when she saw the teacher. He was unruly and unkempt with dark circles under his eyes and the position he sat in his chair was extremely unusual. On top of that there were 3 different computers in front of him. Lenalee smiled. Well...it didn't matter. She walked in front of him and bowed. "Hello. It's nice to meet you Teacher."

Kanda blinked when the boy suddenly jumped up for the washroom. He smirked. Got them. He looked to the strange teacher and muttered, "I have to go to the restroom. Excuse me."
Kanda walked into the boys washroom and stared the strange looking thing the Emil boy was currently feeding. It didn't look like an Akuma but better be sure than sorry.
"Oi. What are you doing?"

Kaname raised and eyebrow when both Kanda and Emil walked outside. He frowned a bit and considered joining them when Lenalee walked in. He smiled when she went to greet the teacher. What a nice and polite kid he mused. No wonder boys liked her so much. Its too bad she was too dense to realize it.

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:25 am

Lloyd turned to Ed.

"I am not doing anything wrond Ed! I am just simply asking a boy who is very easy to take advantage of to do some of the stuff I dont want to do. There's nothing wrong with that."Lloyd said promptly Ed's just jealous because he doesn't have anyone that will do anything you ask hahaha

Emil turned around to see who was talking.

"U-um I-I u-um y-ya s-see I-I u-um...." He said stammering What have I gotten myself into? I'm so stupid! I should have just told Lloyd to do it himself. But I cant blame him it's not like he forced me to. Uh what am I to do? I know I will just stay quiet and maybe he will leave.
Puppy
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:46 pm

Ed blinked before retorting,

"Well that's wrong. Maybe I should file a CASE about it huh? I am in the millitary, then we'll see how you feel about taking advantage over people." Ed said coldly, continuing to search the database. Three new cases of Philosopher's Stone sitings. Claimed to be used in different ways besides alchemy. Hmmm....that would explain humuculi, I suppose nothing new there. I wonder if the stone can be divided with the use of alchemy....there's a small chance of that though....although I heard you can create more then one, which is obvious, there's at least 7 humuculi.... Ed trailed off into his thoughts, reading over the reports,

"One of these days, he's going to go all 'Rattatosk' or whatever on you." Ed added in a hiss, continuing to search for any new pieces to the puzzle.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:08 pm

Zidane smirked when he saw Emil leave. Well, this must be it. "Teach, I need to use the bathroom." He didn't wait for a response as he left the room to follow Emil to wherever it was the monster was being kept. When they got there, he was a little disappointed to see that the monster was overtly friendly and slurping its food-bearer.

He then noticed that Kanda was there too and quickly ducked into the nearest stall without being noticed--there were advantages to being a theif. Once he was safely tucked away in his hiding spot, he grinned at Kanda's question. What does it look like he's doing? he thought. He's obviously feeding the thing.

Allen felt himself blush for the nth time that day. "Crush? Who said anything about a crush?" He laughed nervously. So it really was that obvious. How could Lenalee be so oblivious? "A-anyway, we should get to class." He walked stiffly to computers and collapsed in a seat not too far from Karin sit without realizing it. When he looked over at the crazy girl shouting about her manga store, he noticed that Karin seemed a little paler than she had this morning.

"Um... Are you all right?"

"OH MY GOD MY FAVORITE MANGA STORE IS CLOSING!"

"Is it really?" Karin asked, a little surprised that even with this bit of bad news that the happy bubble didn't burst. "You know, my friend's family owns a bookstore. I could give you the address, if you want."

"Um... Are you all right?"

"Huh? Oh! I'm fine." She blushed, but that was the blood rising again. She forced it down and asked in as innocent a voice as she could manage, "I meant to ask earlier, but I got side-tracked. Would you like to eat lunch together? I packed way to much and I couldn't help but notice you didn't pack anything."

Lunch was the magic word. "Sure!" he said, grinning. "You can join me, Lenalee, and Kanda. Though, I think Kaname and Yuki are joining us too..."

The thought of the other sources of misery being near her made her blood pump faster. "No!" When Allen, and possibly Konata, though she wasn't looking at the hyper happy-bubble projector at the moment, stared at her, she added hastily, "I mean, it's a little embarrassing... Sharing my lunch and all. Besides, I like eating my lunch outside."

Allen frowned at the window. "But it rained earlier today." When Karin insisted, however, he gave in. The promise of food was too strong. "All right. I'll see you at lunch, then." He then turned back to his computer. I hope Lenalee doesn't think I like Karin that way, he thought.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next