The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: The Anime, Manga, and RPG High School V 2.0

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:50 pm

"Huh?" Konata wondered, she had a feeling someone said, 'fry' in a sentence, "Hey Misao-chan, do you prefer bacon fried or baked?" She whispered..

"Moka-san...." Tsukune continued, "Class is going to start soon....."

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:04 pm

Misao grinned,

"Fried! Have you ever tried CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON!!!??? IT's the best!" She shouted randomly, her eyes sparkling with spirit.

"Oh Kona-Chan, did you ask you mom if you could sleep over yet?"

Lloyd leaned closer and whispered,

"That's because they think he cute, but one day, they'll corner him and eat him up!" Lloyd fanticized, what an INTERESTING imagination Lloyd has..

Emil shrugged and continued to ponder I wonder what we'll do in this class....will we ever have a paper to write in literature? I could always write about me being a summon spirit. Hmm....history, I remember history at my old school...a lot of the kids had made fun of me because I was so shy....but that was a long time ago, I earned respect from them....what would Auntie and Uncle being doing right now....hmmm....I'm not sure. Emil continued to think, until he was lost in his thoughts.
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:11 pm

"Don't you know? My mom died a while ago!" Konata said contently, "But I asked my dad and he said he didn't care!".

Ed realized that Emil was thinking and figured he should do some thinking of his own, not only was he sent here, but he's still in the middle of an investigation. So, if he escaped 'in thin air' it's likely he did it with cheap alchemy, or possibly a smoke bomb. But that doesn't explain why it blinded people with a 'black light'. Alchemy light is bright, not black....hmmm....what if there's a possibility that a smoke bomb was laced with black ink, it would bind the people and allow for his escape. It's possible.... Ed groaned, he hated this, because now he had to write this entire explanation down for the Colonel...

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:12 am

Lenalee merely giggled. "I think she's just very shy. After all she did fall onto a boy." She smiled cheerfully. "Maybe Allen-kun has a new admirer!"
She turned to Yuki. "I'm surprised that you're so nervous. Aren't you used to stuff like this?"

Kaname laughed. "Although your deduction about her liking Allen could most likely be correct. I believe it has more to do with her inborn instincts." He smiled. It made perfect sense now. She was one of those vampires. That explained a lot about the girl not realizing who he is. But the other one seemed normal. Perhaps it had something to do with her necklace...he frowned inwardly but decided to say nothing more.

Kanda payed no mind to the rest of the chatter about the strange girl. He was more interested in why the kid from last period and this period's teacher knew each other. Strange....he mused. Wonder if they're planning anything.
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:38 pm

"Oh-kay...Tsukune-kun" Moka finished before breaking out of her trance-like state. She leaned back against her chair, still smiling at Tsukune.

"Uh...yeah I'm used to it, but I'm not usually very comfortable around girls." Yuki stammered. "Except you, Lenalee-san." "Great" Yuki thought to himself. "The first day and I'm already suspicious!" Yuki huffed, and strolled to the front of the room to grab the stack of papers from his Sensei. Yuki ambled up and down the aisles, holding his breath whenever he gave a paper to a girl.

"NO WAY!" Ash shouted at Lloyd. "I'll never let them eat Pikachu!" Ash smirked with sudden realization. "But I'm sure Pikachu would never let that happen, right buddy?" The little creature's cheek's sparked slightly when it answered, "Pika-pi!"
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:02 pm

Karin took a few deep breaths while in the bathroom and pulled out her emergency cell phone. She punched in a quick text of "Help. Lunch," and sent it to her sister. Thankfully, she got great reception in the bathroom and the message sent quickly.

I just have to hold on until then, she thought, turning her cell to vibrate and pocketting it. And I have to pick out a victim. She swallowed thickly. The white-haired boy. He's the one I react to most here. She felt guilty, like she was cheating on Usui-kun by planning this, but that was absurd. She was a defective vampire, after all. She needed someone to inject her blood in to.

With that thought in mind, she went back to the classroom, apologized profusely to the teacher for being late, and sat in the happy bubble known as the desk next to Konata and Misao.

"Maybe Allen-kun has a new admirer!"

Allen felt the color rise to his cheeks at Lenalee's words. "B-but I haven't even spoken to her! How can she admire someone like me just by looks?" Allen didn't like to think of himself as handsome. After all, he had white hair, a deformed arm--not that he minded his Innocence much anymore--and a disfiguring scar on his face. No one could consider him 'handsome.' Could they?

"I believe it has more to do with her inborn instincts."

Those words roused Allen from his thoughts. "What do you mean, 'inborn instincts'?" he asked.

(And Rennim, Karin's one of a kind. She's a freak among vampires.)

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Ed began to read the slibus (i can't spell for crap okay?), curious as he was.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Lenalee giggled again. Yuki was really cute. He reminded her of a kinder version of Kanda. Nice but extremely shy about it. She smiled cheerfully at the boy when he handed her the syllabus.
Lenalee then turned to Allen and poked his cheek. "What are you talking about?! Allen-kun is super cute! Of course girls would like you! But even if you do get a girlfriend you better not forget about little ol' me!" Lenalee pouted.

Kaname laughed. "Nothing really. I"m just thinking out loud." He decided to turn the topic back on Allen. "Well...looks like someone is Mr. Popular among girls. Lenalee and that redhead huh? They're both really cute too. How lucky."

(haha alright. he doesn't really know much. he just thought that she wanted to bite Allen)
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kurai tenshi13 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:29 pm

The teacher was just about to start class when the door opened and two more students hurried in. "sorry i'm *pant* late" Hijiri huffed, looking like he could collapse from exaustion at any moment.

"The train got delayed, another suicide unfortunatly... sorry." Setsuna explained, not nearly as out of breath as hijiri.

"Try not to make a habit of being late ok?" Aya said to the two as they took their seats. "Alright, tonight i want everyone to review the syllabus and make sure to mark important test and assignmet dates on your calendars; we're running out of class time so i think everyone should have a chance to introduce themselves." Aya started. "We'll just go down the row, when it's your turn say your name so i can mark you off on the attendance and 3 interesting things about yourself, who wants to start?" Aya asked.
kurai tenshi13
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:37 pm

"What are you talking about?! Allen-kun is super cute! Of course girls would like you! But even if you do get a girlfriend you better not forget about little ol' me!"

Allen felt the color rise to his cheeks. Hearing Lenalee say that made his heart skip a beat. He knew they couldn't be together because of their vocation as exorcists and because Komui would murder him if they tried, but that didn't stop him from having a crush on Lenalee. He really did like her.

"Well...looks like someone is Mr. Popular among girls. Lenalee and that redhead huh? They're both really cute too. How lucky."

The fire in his cheeks burned even more brightly. "I-I-I don't know what you're talking about," he said, failing miserably to stay calm about all this. "C-class is starting, so we should quiet down, anyway."

To keep anyone else from saying anything embarrassing to him, Allen raised his hand--his normal one--and stood. "I'm Allen Walker. I used to be a clown when I was younger, I've travelled to many places, and..." He trailed off, trying to think of a third thing. After a few seconds hesitation, he finished with, "And I can play piano."

Karin decided to go second. She said, "I'm Karin Maaka. I love to cook, I work at a family restaurant called Julien's*, and I'm a bit klutzy, so I'm not very good at sports." She laughed in slight embarrassment and sat back in her seat.

Zidane leaned over and whispered, "You don't have to be good at sports when you're as cute as you are." He put on his hundred watt smile, hoping that his flirting would pay off before he raised his own hand.

"Name's Zidane. I worked as an actor in a travelling troupe before they decided to ship me off here. I've been all over the planet, and I've even performed famous plays in the biggest castles."

(I think that's the name of it... My memory's a little fuzzy on the restaurant.)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperoftheJeep on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:48 pm

Syaoran decided that he'd rather go sooner than later. "My name is Syaoran...umm...I'm not really from around here, I come from a desert country...uh...I worked in a cafe called 'Cats eyes' for a little bit ,and I'm interested in archaeology...I guess thats it" he added, flushing slightly at the fact that there really wasn't that much about him that was interesting that he could say.

Having now sat down Omi decided to give it a try. "Hi! I'm Omi Tsukiyono...lets see...my favorite cat is a Bombay, I like riding my motorcycle, and when I'm not at school I work as a florist ^_^" And when I'm not working as a florist I'm a trained assassin, he thought to himself, smiling slightly at his own little secret.
KeeperoftheJeep
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-01

View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/4187014

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Moka jumped out of her chair next, "Hi everybody! My name's Moka Akashiya. At my old school, I used to be in the newspaper. I love tomato juice and Tsukune Aono is my best friend!" Moka smiled at Tsukune as she sat back down.

Yuki handed the two late arrivals and strode back to his seat. "Well..." he muttered to himself, "better get this over with." Yuki sighed as he gingerly stood up next to his desk. "I-I'm Yuki Sohma." he stammered slightly. "I used to be president of student council, my brother owns a costume shop and, I don't like cats." Quickly, Yuki sat down, cursing himself under his breath. "I couldn't think of anything better to say than that?"

Ash groaned, but obligingly stood up. "I'm Ash Ketchum. I'm from Pallet Town, I'm a Pokemon trainer, and this little guy on my shoulder is Pikachu, my Pokemon and best friend!" Pikachu chattered "Pi-pikachu!" in acknowledgement.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:09 am

Lenalee jumped up and grinned. "Hi! I'm Lenalee Lee. I just moved into this area. I don't have nay parents but I have great (albeit clingy) brother and great friends that I love very much. I love making new friends so I hope I can get along with everyone here!" Lenalee smiled and thought to herself, I also fight Akuma to protect mankind but there's no need to tell anyone else that. Noticing that Kanda made no move to stand up, Lenalee sighed and dragged him out of his seat. "Say something!"

"Say something!"
Kanda had no intention of getting up and talking about himself like some idiot. So he groaned when Lenalee pulled him up. He sighed then glared at the class. "Kanda. I like swords and soba. I hate short people and annoying people, people who talk to much, Noahs and the Earl. That's all." He sat back down with sharply.

Lenalee groaned and slapped her hand to her forehead. She hurriedly jumped up again and said, "Umm please don't be scared. Kanda is actually a really nice person inside!"

Lenalee sat down and patted Yuki on his arm. "It's alright. Don't worry so much about it. I think what you said was fine."

Kaname chuckled at Allen's behavior. Cute. He obviously likes Lenalee. This will be amusing later on. Standing up he smoothed his shirt and said in a velvet like voice only pure blood vampires can achieve. "Hello. My name is Kuran Kaname. I just moved here as well. I used to be the student council president at my old school. It's nice to meet everyone. I hope we all get along." He flashed a perfect dazzling grin then sat down.

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:39 pm

Konata leaped on top of her desk and shouted,

"Konata Izumi! Ulitmate gamer and sports player! Loves anime, manga, and much more! Favorite singer Aya Hirano!" She concluded as if she were in the milltary, then she sat down in her seat with her arms crossed, a content smile on her face.

Tsukune blinked at Konata a couple of times, before standing and nerviously introducing himself,

"My name is Tsukune Aono. I...uh, used to be in newspaper club, I had a lot of friends that were girls at my old school (literally 5 girls and a bi kid loved him XD), and I want to do my best this year, especially with Moka-san." He sat down, exchanging a smile with Moka.

(NOTE: There's a joke of Konata liking Aya, because Aya is her japanese voice actor....X3)

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:11 pm

Misao jumped on top of her desk, just like Konata, but introduced herself differently,

"Hi ALL! My name is Misao Kusakube! I like....baconwithchoclatemusiccheerleadingpopsiclesdancingpockymangameatballsstories
peoplecuteguysfunpuppiesmagicalpowerspikachupokemonyaoi and my friends! That about sums it up!" She said taking her seat, watching people start to stare at her.

Lloyd who was half-asleep arightly stood up and introduced himself with a bright smile,

"My name is Lloyd Irving! I like my pet dog Noishe! I also like to smith stuff with my dad and talk to Colette!" He finished, but quickly added, "And I'm going to build a boat one day!".

Emil flinched when he realized it was his turn, he looked around nerviously, he didn't want to faint again like he did in first period..

Ed placed his hand on Emil's shoulder, and they stood up together,

"My name's Edward Elric."

"A-and my n-name is Em-Emil."

"I USUALLY work in the millitary, I enjoy using alchemy, and I tend to read a lot."

"I-I like qu-quiet places, I-I en-enjoy mu-music, and I-I sw-swordplay at ti-times too." He finished the two of them sitting down. Emil was practically hyperventlating his face as red as a tomato, his hand over his heart.

(Permission to post for Missa because I'm on the phone with her!)
(Noishe is not a dog, it's a monster but Lloyd is convinced he is a dog)
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kurai tenshi13 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:05 am

"Looks like it's my turn..." Hijiri thought to himself. "My name is Hijiri Minase, i'm 17 years old, I play violin, and i transfered here from the Hakuro school of music." he smiled.

"lets see... my name is setsuna mudo, i'm a freshman, I have a younger sister, and i live in tokyo..." Setsuna responded without much enthusiasm.

"Everyone has had a chance to introduce themselves, correct?" Aya asked and looked around the room. "If that's the case then you're free to talk amongst yourselves seeing as we only have 3 minutes left before the bell. however, tomorrow the blood bath begins so make sure to bring your text books because we'll be starting with the neolithic period next time we meet." Aya instructed and wrote down the lesson plan in his planner.
kurai tenshi13
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:01 pm

Konata leaped on top of her desk and shouted,

"Hmmmm.....are we allowed to use DS's at lunch? I left this game on sleep mode and I'm quite interested in what will happen after I defeat the crazy serial killer....maybe get....A new weapon???" Konata asked herself, and thought a little bit more..

Tsukune sighed, he honestly didn't want to move again, considering where is next class might be. And he was afraid of the math teacher for 4 period, the last time he had a math teacher, she....well....had an INTERSETING way of tutoring him.

(NOTE: Tsukune's math teacher dressed as a slut to tutor him, it was really really funny! X3)

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:51 pm

Allen held back a laugh at Kanda's typical unsociable personality. "Nice introduction," he teased.

"I don't see why not," Karin said, smiling. She was curious about the game and would love to see it at lunch. Then she remembered her plan for lunch. "But I've got something I need to do with lunch. Sorry."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:54 pm

[quote="goldeyedalchemist"]

Konata nodded,

"No problem! No problem! Do whatever you want!"..

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:51 pm

Yuki smiled slightly from Lenalee's reassurance. "Thanks. I'm usually really bad talking in front of other people, especially girls and people I don't know." Yuki laughed slightly under his breath. "Yet somehow, I can tell you all of this without being nervous, even though you're a girl that I just met. You're very easy to talk to Lenalee." Yuki blushed a little when he complimented her, though he didn't know why.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:01 pm

"Yet somehow, I can tell you all of this without being nervous, even though you're a girl that I just met. You're very easy to talk to Lenalee."
Lenalee smiled. "A lot of people tell me that! I guess I'm very open. Besides I feel comfortable talking to you too. So I'm very glad you feel the same way!" She giggled. Yuki was really nice and very cute. Especially when he blushed.
She turned to Kanda and scowled him. "That was a horrible introduction! Half the class is probably now scared of you! And Allen-kun! Please don't mock Kanda! You know how he gets."

"Nice introduction," he teased.
Kanda growled. He pulled out Mugen and held it threateningly at Allen. "You wanna die moyashi?!"

Kaname chuckled again. Now things were getting even more interesting. If he was right, he'd would have thought Yuki might like Lenalee. He smiled. He turned around and whispered in Allen's ear, "Looks like you have competition. Better work hard!"
Seeing Kanda jump up with the sword Kanda sighed. Man, that was was just like Zero. Easily angrily but actually too softhearted to do anything. How annoying.

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:44 pm

Lloyd then stood and walked over to Emil,

"Oi! Emil!" He called, and Emil turned to him, "Do you think you could keep....a LITTLE secret?" He asked in a whisper, "I need you to leave for the bathroom next period and do me a favor." He whispered even more softly.

Emil cocked his head a bit and asked,

"Wh-what is it? W-why me?" He asked shyly, and Lloyd smiled and replied,

"I need you to go to the bathroom and feed Noishe."

Emil looked up at him with shock and whispered frantically back,

"Y-you brought N-Noishe to sc-school!? H-he's a mo-monster Ll-loyd! W-why won't yo-you do it you-yourself?"

Your overexaggerating! Noishe can be rash at times but still!" Lloyd then whispered his next answer, "I can't go, if I go they'll suspect something."

Emil finally gave in and whispered,

"O-okay. Only be-because your my fr-friend and No-Noishe l-likes me."
Puppy
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:02 pm

Ed turned to Emil and Lloyd, noticing them talking in whispers. He figured it was none of his business, but his curousity was getting to him.

"So Emil, do you have your stuff together? I know you don't want to forget anything." Ed asked, trying to walk in the consersation, and hoping it would work..

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:52 pm

Yuki smiled sincerely towards Lenalee. "It's not just that you're open, I think it's because you actually listen to me. I grew up around a lot of poor listeners. I'm glad to have someone who I can have a normal conversation with.
"You wanna die moyashi?!" Kanda growled at Allen.
Yuki placed a hand on Kanda's shoulder. "Calm down, Kanda. If people see you with that sword, it might cause a panic, like with that Edward kid last period."
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:19 pm

Lenalee giggled and blushed at the comment. "Thank you. I'm always ready to listen and help if you ever need me, okay?"
She turned to Kanda and frowned. "KANDA! Yuki-kun is right! Put Mugen away! What if you cause an uproar?!" she wasn't so worried about Allen since this was a regular occurrence at the Order but they were at school now and that was whole different story.

"Calm down, Kanda. If people see you with that sword, it might cause a panic, like with that Edward kid last period."
Kanda glared at the boy. Damn him. How dare someone order HIM around.

"KANDA! Yuki-kun is right! Put Mugen away! What if you cause an uproar?!"
Kanda turned to Lenalee. He frowned, then growled then put his word away. Glaring at Allen and Yuki he sat back down with a huff.

Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next