Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0)

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:54 pm

April brightened as the Umbreon awoke. "She's awake! She's awake!" Then, Umbreon vanished. "And now she's not..."

Lunaria sighed. "I'll go after her." She channeled her psychic power, then followed the pathway Umreon had used.

She ended up in a lava cavern, much to the Mew's disappointment. While Mews were the ancestors of all Pokemon, they much preferred cooler climates because of their fur. She found the Umbreon, along with Yuu. "Um, good evening..."

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Lieh looked at Yuu then at her paws,

"Oh really? I didn't think I had paws before," She said remembering all that had happened, "Ohhh that makes sense. Why didn't anyone tell me before? That would have made my life so much easier!" Lieh said calmly, totally oblivious that every other Pokemon was trying to tell her that she was.

((Puppy told me what to post AGAIN. She's getting her computer fixed soon))

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Yuu wasn't the type to hold a grudge, so it didn't take long for him to get over little things. Afterall, it was impossible for him to stay mad at a Pokemon when he had several things on his mind,

"Good Evening. If you're concerned about this Umbreon she's fine. She's finally caught on, without using force or any time of attack or status change," Yuu pointed out before looking at the flames once more, "It bothers you here. You should go where you feel comfortable."

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:29 pm

"Erm... Right. So... I'll just be going..." She looked to the Umbreon. "Would you like a lift out?" Lunaria asked awkwardly. She wasn't sure if the Umbreon was comfortable in the lava cave; she'd never met one to ask.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:40 pm

Mizu sighed as Yuu didn't seem to hear her. She tried to sense auras again, but she was too annoyed by the heat and temperature of the volcano, to relax. She turned around, dashing out with amazing speed. In a matter of seconds she reached the beach. Suicune wanted to check on the new human-pokemon. She looked around, but Umbreon was nowhere to be found. "I thought you where suppose to watch over the new one April..." Mizu sighed, that kid must have ran off...
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 65
Quote : Don't follow my footsteps, I run into walls
Registration date : 2010-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:59 pm

"She teleported," April explained. "Lunaria went after her. I'm sorry I couldn't stop her, but I don't know disable."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:51 pm

"She what-" Said Mizu in a lighty disturbed voice. "Great, what are we suppuse to do now? I'm guessing Lunaria is allredy on her track..."

Last edited by Kamnicanka on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:33 pm

"We could go look," April suggested. "Lunaria'll tell us when she finds her. How hard can it be to find an Umbreon on an island?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:37 pm

"Finding an Umbreon isn't all that easy, especially one the night falls." Said Mizu, looking at the sky getting darker. "Anyway, do you think you'll be able to handle it yourself or do you want me to help you?" Suicune asked.
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:18 pm

"Well, if it's near impossible, I vote we let Lunaria handle it." April didn't want to give up, but Mizu was much older and knew much more than she did. If the Suicune thought finding an Umbreon at night was near impossible, then it was. "I'm kinda tired anyway. Good night." She bowed her head and wandered back to her home in the forest.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:49 am

"I should scout the dangerous parts of this island, to make shure she she's somewhere safe." Sighed Mizu. Helping a human... great.... She nodded to April and ran off with amazing speed.
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Lieh looked at Lunaria,

"I think I'll stay here with Yuu. If thats okay with him. I don't have anywhere else to go anyways. Plus its warm here. I love warm places." She said smiling, "But, thanks you for being concerned."

Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Yuu didn't really make any reaction on the outside,

"You can do whatever you want."

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:56 pm

"Wow, she disappeared!" Calvin exclaimed, turning to Kiyo. "But everybody's leaving..."

"I see that they are." Kiyo said, rather monotone. "I shall see you again soon, Calvin." Kiyo turned and launched himself back up into the trees, moving swiftly back up to his cave in the mountain.

Calvin watched Kiyo disappear. He felt so alone without him, and crept quietly up the mountain. And after a couple hours of searching, he saw Kiyo inside a cave and curled up outside the entrance to sleep.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:55 am

"Well, if that's what you want..." Lunaria bowed. "Sleep well, you two." Then she teleported back to her tree house, yawned, and fell asleep.

The next morning came with a Dodrio crowing somewhere on the island, much too soon. Lunaria yawned and stretched catlike before leaving her tree house. Well, what should I do today...? she thought to herself. It was raining lightly outside, but Mew don't mind the rain, so that wouldn't put a damper on anything. Plus, it seemed like it would clear up in an hour or so.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:56 am

Mimi ended up sleeping on the soft grassland. When she woke up she began to climb up the volcano, like she did every morning to greet Yuu. She used agility to get up to the top quicker. She got to the entrance of the cave and shouted,

"Yuuuu-kunnnnn! It's morninnnnggg!" She shouted into the cave, it was too hot for her to go in herself.

Yuu yawned, and sat up stretching, he noticedt he Umbreon lying there. He didn't exactly want to leave her in the volcanic cave, mainly because he wasn't sure if she knew her way out,

"Hey, hey, I'm leaving so you should get up too."

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:08 pm

A plesant suprise woke up Mizu, who was sleeping on her little island on the lake. It was rain. She streched, than ran outside, enjoing weather as much as possible, after all rain was a great thing for water pokemon. It even looked like there was going to be sun after a few hours. It's gonna be a fine fresh day... She thought, running on the lake, playing with the rain.
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Kiyo awoke early to do his morning training. He made his way purposefully towards the entrance, only to trip over Calvin's unconscious form.

"Oww..." Calvin whimpered. He looked up sleepily at Kiyo, who was still in shock of finding someone else in his home. "Good morning." he yawned, pulling himself upright.

"Wh-what are YOU doing here? Why did you come to MY home? You just figured you could waltz in here when I wasn't looking and take over?!" Kiyo said rather forcefully. He had never shared his cave for as long as he could remember. He had always been a loner. Long ago everyone he knew had given up on him, until he decided that he wasn't sharing anything anymore. Not his home, not his life, not his feeling. He wanted no one and needed no one.

Calvin's eyes widened in shock, and he looked at the ground as he spoke. "I-I'm sorry..." he whispered. "It's just that...it's so lonely... and I thought..." he fell into a hurt silence.

Kiyo inwardly cursed himself for his temper. All these emotions were getting to him. He needed to hit something, preferably not Calvin, and BADLY. "No, it's fine." he said, emotionless. "Stay here for a little bit. I'll be back." He fled the cave fast, sprang to one of the highest branches in a nearby pine tree and laid into it. His emotions were flaring, and he needed relief. His hands beat into the wood until his hands were scratched and bloody. Then he set to work kicking, elbowing, and kneeing the trunk until his entire body was torn up and exhausted. His legs trembled weakly, until they completely gave way, and Kiyo slid down the trunk to the ground, unconscious.

Calvin hid in the cave from the rain and Kiyo. He was slightly afraid of him, as he could hear the pounding echoing back to him. He huddled near the mouth of the cave, until he heard the sickening crashing of branches. He watched with horror as Kiyo's unconscious form fell dead to the ground with a dull thud. Calvin panicked and immediately ran to his side.

"Kiyo, Kiyo? Wake up! Are you ok? C'mon, please wake up." Calvin pleaded desperately, but Kiyo gave no indication of hearing him. The little Larvitar was lost; he was just a kid after all. He pulled some nearby branches over and leaned them against the tree trunk, trying to keep Kiyo somewhat dry. He searched Kiyo's little home for something to help his friend, but all he could find was one lone Oran berry. Calvin held it desperately to Kiyo's lips, but he couldn't eat it. Desperately, he pounded the little blue berry against a rock, until it was an even pasty consistency. He scooped the goop up in his small hands and poured the mixture down Kiyo's throat, making sure he swallowed it.

Calvin held his breath, looking for any signs of life in the Tyrogue's face. Not finding any, he sank pitifully to the ground. "I- can't do anything!" he cried in frustration. "I can't help him. I'm just a kid!" Calvin felt weaker from all the rain; he knew he didn't have the strength to pull him into the cave, and even if he did he was afraid of hurting Kiyo further. Calvin pulled himself to his feet and stared long and hard at Kiyo's motionless form. "I'll be back..." he promised. Then the little Larvitar took off into the forest, calling as loud as he could. "Help! Somebody! Please, I need help!" He crashed through the underbrush, hoping someone out there would hear him.

Last edited by mycrimsonangel on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : productive opening)
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:30 am

Mizu was picking some berries for breakfast, as she heard a desperate call for help. Intsantly, she ran towrds the call, reaching little Larvitar, standing by a Tyrogue, wo seemed all beaten up. "What happend here, who attacked you?" Mizu asked carefull,the enemy might be still near by.
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:27 am

APril had gotten up early that morning, despite the rain, to pick berries. She liked to help injured Pokemon on the island, and the only way to do that was to get the berries they might need. That's why she heard the cries for help and came running.

What she found was an injured Tyrogue. She dug through her pouch for a berry juice she'd asked the local shuckle for. "I have this. It works better than a regular oran berry," she offered. Then she got a better look at the unconcious Pokemon. It was only his hands and legs injured. "I think he did this to himself, actually. He only has his injuries in places he'd hit things with..." She might not be an expert, like chansey, but she'd been learning.

Meanwhile, Lunaria sense a distrurbance. She teleported to the source, finding the Larvitar in a panic. "What...?" she heard April's explanation and took a look herself. "I think she's right. If something attacked, it didn't do a good job. His chest and abdomin aren't touched at all."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:54 am

"I see." Mizu said. "To be hones, I wasn't really close, neither examining this pokemon. Well, since you two are here, I might as well leave. I know he'll OK with you two around. Farewell!" Suicunes said, and before you knew it, she was gone.
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:51 pm

Kiyo drifted in and out of consciousness, seeing blurry flashes of what looked to be other Pokemon. No... he thought weakly, Why are you here?? He struggled to voice his complaint, but no sound came from his mouth, and he slipped once more into the dark.

Calvin fell silent as everyone began to show up. The normally talkative little kid was scared into silence. April offered him what looked like juice, and after a few moments, he reached out cautiously to take it. He mumbled a quiet "thank you..." before crouching down next to Kiyo. He brushed aside the branches and held the liquid to the Tyrogue's lips, making sure he swallowed the entire amount. Kiyo, however, still lay motionless. "It's all my fault..." Calvin whimpered. "I just wanted someone to stay with... I didn't know he'd get so mad at me. I thought that he was lonely too..." Calvin's small, earthy cheeks were so wet from the rain, no one noticed the tears he shed.

The berry juice had, in fact, brought Kiyo back into consciousness. He layed still as Calvin poured out his feelings. He saw how upset he was, and reached a tentative hand out to rub his small shoulder. "It's ok..." he whispered in the most soothing voice he could muster. Calvin looked up shocked, then he grinned from ear to ear and launched himself onto Kiyo, squealing "You're okay! You're okay!"
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Lunaria breathed a sigh of relief. Self-inflicted injuries were just as bad as ones caused by other people. "I'm just glad you're all right. Don't scare us again like that, okay?"

(I guess I'll accept little wolf's profile. Okay guys, new character)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:24 am

Lieh stirred and got up,

"WAIT!" She shouted as she caught up to him. They were at the cave entrance when Lieh noticed the rain, "It's raining, fire pokemon can't be in the rain right?"

Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:03 pm

Nina watched the water until her tummy growled. She knew she had to find food or at least someone who knew where to find some. She walked in to the trees and almost instantly found food. It was just a small berry bush bad it was food none the less. She found a gaint leaf, placed as many berries as possible on and wnet back to her spot on the beach. Before she stared enjoying being a vulpix, she wanted to make sure no one was coming back for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next