Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0)

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:54 pm

Mew shook her head. "No one even knows what kind of Pokemon the Great One is. I may be Legendary, but even I haven't seen Him. He could be anything."

"I've never heard that story before," April said, amazement in her voice. "The Great One must have been a huge! I bet He was big as a house!"

Lunaria shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not. No one knows."

(Okay, it's decided. Great One is a Ho-oh. Now we just need someone to play him/her...)

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:08 pm

((Why do you need someone playing him? We could just let him be... Maybe Mizu could be some sort of his 'messenger'. Ho-oh did create Entei, Suicune and Raikou after all))

They never give up, do they... Mizu thought, runing on water, on her way to the Island. She was just returning from the human world, her right foot injured, as a bunch of trainers ganged up on her, trying to catch 'the legendary Suicine'. as she reached the beach, she spotted a group of pokemon, who obvously found another human, turned to pokemon. She sighed, allmost wanting to walk away, as she heard the word 'Great One'. She snatched an Oran berry from a near-by bush, to heal her wound qicker, as she approached the group, silently like a mist. "So, you're curios about the Great One?" She asked in a clam voice.

((I'm guessing she can give away info that it's Ho-oh right?))

Last edited by Kamnicanka on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 65
Quote : Don't follow my footsteps, I run into walls
Registration date : 2010-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Lunaria looked around in in surprise. "Mizu! What happened to you?" The other Pokemon's leg was injured, though it didn't take a genius to guess it. Human trainers. Unlike the Mew, Suicune couldn't teleport away when they attacked. She had to rely on her unmatched speed. "Are you okay?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:57 pm

"I think I'll live Lunaria, thanks" said Mizu. "It's happened so many times before after all... Every time I go on duty to clean their waters, they all rush after me..." Said Mizu, looking in direcion of Human world, than looking back at the group now her eyes stopped on the Umbreon. "Now, that... is an energetic one..." She said, not shure how to deal with the newbie. Lunaria usually handled them.

Last edited by Kamnicanka on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:03 pm

"She tired out a while ago," April replied. "You should've seen her before. She ran almost as fast as you!"

"Well, maybe half as fast," Lunaria corrected. No one was faster than Suicune and her fellow dogs.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:12 pm

"Thanks a lot you guys, I'm flattered." Said Mizu with a light smile. It acually felt great, that someone acknowleged her speed. " Anyway, this is gonna be tough one to convince that she's a pokemon, am I right?" said Mizu, looking at Lunaria and tierd out Umbreon.

Last edited by Kamnicanka on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:38 pm

"Yeah, she thinks she's dreaming." Calvin said, a slightly sad look in his young eyes.

Kiyo, who had sat back rather calmly until now, turned to Mizu with a slightly proud smile. "What if one of us battled her?" he said smoothly.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:13 pm

"That would be awesome!" April cried excitedly. "I can do it! I'm pretty strong for a Chikarita!"

But Lunaria shook her head. "I'm opposed to violence. If everyone battled about everything, this island would hardly be peaceful." The truth was that Lunaria had enjoyed battling with human trainers during her visits, but she'd learned her lesson when a cruel trainer battled her, then kicked and abandoned his Pokemon after it lost. Lunaria had offered to take the little creature back to the island with her, but it was proud and refused. She didn't know what happened to it after, but she decided then that violence wasn't the answer to everything.

"Besides," she added, "she's new to the island. I don't think she'll be up to a battle, after running around in circles like that."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Lieh watched the eyes, that were mainly all on her. She then sheriked loudly,

"AAAHHHHH!!!! SO MANY BEADY EYES! SO MANY BEADY EYES!!!!" She then took off running around the island a few times before finally stopping, panting. She laid on the sand and replied, "Beady....eyes.....watching me.....strange.....staring is rude.....".
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:27 pm

Lunaria sighed. She might not believe in violence, but that didn't mean she wouldn't use force. Lieh was getting out of hand and needed to be taken care of. Sadly, while she was the ancestor of all Pokemon and could use any attack--at the very least through metranome--she needed a specific move. Hypnosis, a psychic attack, wouldn't affect the dark Pokemon, but there was another attack that had the same affect.

"April, mind using sleep powder on this fine Umbreon before she hurts herself?"

April frowned. "I thought no battles." She stopped, realizing Lunaria didn't want a battle, but to prevent injury, so she nodded.

She swung the leaf on the top of her head. The powder flew through the air, and got into Lieh's eyes, nose, and mouth. Hopefully, it would be effective.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:37 am

"Fight her?" Mizu looked at Kiyo rather siprised. "Do you want to kill her of what? This girl is a newcomer, I would be suprised if she would be able to defeat Pidgey. For now I'm shure Lunaria can handle this one, tho I have never seen one who resist to acnowlege her change this much..." Mizu sighed, as she lied down on a ner by rock, her wound allmost heald up.

Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:28 pm

"Wow! Nice one April!" Calvin shouted joyfully.

Kiyo frowned, obviously frustrated. "I didn't mean it like that. I meant that if she discovered she could use attacks, maybe she'd accept it more.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 pm

I dobut she has the slightest idea of how to use attacks." Said Mizu, resting on a rock. "Anyway, never use the unnecessary violence, I say." She added, looking directly in Kiyo's eyes with the 'Wich you probaly do' look.

Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Yuu frowned,

"That wasn't very smart. Once she wakes up after sleeping her energy will recharge and she'll run around some more. Sometimes I do question the actions you take." He said coldly leaving the group. He disproved of using even a harmless attack against a human who's now a Pokemon. On the inside she's probably really scared, and hides it by acting crazy, "Who knows how she got here. Maybe she had family that she's worried about. Maybe she's terrified on the inside but it hiding it by acting as she is. You do actions before thinking enough." He disappeared into the woods, leaving the others behind. Yuu prefered to be alone anyhow, he only didn't mind Mimi around. He wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone now. So he crept back near his volcano cave home, and made sure to rest his head down. Thinking about that Pokemon made of him think about the family he had left behind.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Mizu looked at Yuu, as he left the group. He, a human transformed to a pokemon knows better than anyof us, normall pokemon how it is to face your change... She thought, as she headed towards the lake, where she fell asleep, lying in the sade by the water. Those human world visitings where so tireing...
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Lunaria, frustrated, shouted after Yuu, "I've been on this island since before you were born! I know what I'm doing!" She was young for a legendary Pokemon, it was true. She was still in adolescence as far as her elders were concerned, but she was still older than most of the Pokemon on the island, so she hated it when others questioned or disapproved of her actions. True, the Umbreon would regain energy after the forced nap, but she'd be drowsy upon waking, and that would be enough to convince her of her current state.

Sighing, the Mew sat by Mizu, suddenly far too tired for their picnic.

"I can keep an eye on Umbreon," April said quietly. "You look tired." Lunaria's nod confirmed it. "You take a break. I'll handle everything." April grinned. She'd been around long enough to know how one usually handled new Pokemon. She might have been young, even for regular Pokemon, but she'd seen Lunaria, the unofficial welcoming committee, take care of at least four humans since coming here herself.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:58 pm

"Rest young one, it was qite a day for both of us." mumbled Mizu, half asleep, as she felt Lunaria sit by her, detecting Mew with her aura senses.
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Yuu lay quiet and lost in his thoughts. My family drowned to death. Therefore I have none waiting at home. But...I had so many friends. And other family. They all either think I'm dead or refuse to believe so. It bothers me deeply. Never to see them again....the thought circles through my mind. Almost no one on this island understands the pain of it all. Most were too young to understand, or had no other remaining connections on the human side. I...had many. Now, I'm trapped here. A paradise, yes. But my heart burns from longing. I miss my human form...my girlfriend....my friends....my family that hadn't drowned. Even after all this time I can't get over it. Then poses the next question: What happens after I die? Will I return to my human form in the afterlife and be with my family and friends? Or will they all have forgotten the child they had lost. I could never hate pokemon for this curse...but...it seems like I can't stop longing my human life. Even with my new Pokemon friends. What about the Pokemon I had at home? Whom I treated well and loved? Were they released? Are they still happy living without me? So many unanswered questions... He went further into his cave, until he got to the portion with lava and flames. He embraced the warmth,

"I am unwounded, yet my heart is bleeding."

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:53 pm

Nodding absently, Lunaria stared out at the sea. "You're welcome to my tree house," she offered. Lunaria had picked her tree because of the large branches so others could reach the large door to her hollowed out trunk.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:48 am

"I'll come visit as soon as I restore my enerygy." Mumbled Mizu as she fell asleep. In her slumber she could sense, that one aura was acting a bit diffrent. It was Yuu's aura and it was sorrowfull. She woke up after about 2 or 3 hours of sleep, fully rested. She got up, streched and headed towards volcano. She couldn't keep feeling him so stessed day after day. Great... She thought, about halfway in the volcano. How deep in did that guy go?
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:29 am

At some point, Lunaria nodded off too. Like Mizu, she sensed the sad aura, but knowing it was Yuu, felt she would be the last person he wanted to see. Later, she woke with a start to find that Mizu had gone.

"She got up and left a while ago," April said, when asked. "And this one," she gestured to the sleeping Umbreon, "hasn't budged. I can handle it. You go to sleep. I'll holler if I need help."

"No, I think I'll just wait with you. She can't sleep much longer."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:24 am

Mimi poked at the sleeping umbreon,

"Poke...poke...poke...poke...poke..." She repeated as she light poked at Lieh, "Poke...poke...poke...poke..." She continued to poke until she gave up,

"She won't wake up!".

Yuu sighed to himself, he supposed his thoughts were a little selfish. He wasn't trying to be selfish, but being formly human you tended to be, even if you didn't mean it. I yearn to be human, yet Pokemon who set this curse, I don't blame. It's confusing to think about...I guess I feel us humans to be a cruel species. He thought. He always considered himself human. He accepted the fact that he was now a Pokemon, but he felt like he himself was a human. No matter what shape or form he had become.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Mizu felt Yuu's aura calm down a little, but still it remained sorrowfull. "Yuu, if you're worried about your... remaining family and friends I can chech on them..." she said, letting noth wind carry her words deeper in the volcano. I can't belive I'm helping a 'human'... She thought, slowly leaving the volcano, for it wasn't a place where a water-type would feel comfortable.
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Lieh finally woke up, to see herself on the beach again. She got up and decided to run around, she had too much energy to waste now. She then teleported around a few times before ending up next to Yuu. She looked at his startled face and smiled,

"Hi! Why does everyone keep saying I'm a Pokemon when I'm obviously human?"

(Puppy told me what to type and reply because her computer is failing and won't let her reply to messages on this site and deviantart.)

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:44 pm

Mimi jumped back when Lieh ran around and teleported,

"Wow. She likes to run run run!!".

Yuu heard what Mizu said but ignored it. They wouldn't believe a Pokemon. His family and friends anyway. He jumped when Lieh popped out of nowhere. At her question he replied,

"You are human. You just got turned into a Pokemon. Your form has changed but your still human." He replied, looking up at her then back down at the lava again.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next