Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Lost Paradise (Ver. 2.0)

Post by Moka on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:18 pm

"Oh! That was rude of me! My name is Zuki, and this is by twin brother, Yuki! And sure, I don't see why not!" She exclaimed, running around Yuki and Calvin happily.

"Hello, nice to meet you. We'd be happy to join you, thank you." He said with a smile.
Moka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 139
Quote : Gimme a break, can i have a break, break me offa piece of that KIT-KAT BAR.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile http://animefreakLOLZ.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Calvin smiled at Yuki and Zuki. "Hey, can you guys help us carry these chestnuts to the beach?" Calvin asked Yuki and Zuki. "It's a lot for me and my new friend here to carry, and we need to get this picnic started!" With that, Calvin picked up the pile of chestnuts he dropped and hauled them over to the beach, dropping them in front of Yuuta and Mimi.

Kiyo faced turned to stone as his emotions went crazy inside of him. A friend? Did-did he just call me his friend? I-I've never had a friend before... Usually other Pokemon just run away when they see me, or when they try to talk to me, I get angry and scare them off. Why is it that this kid can see me and smile? Kiyo watched Calvin running to the beach carrying tons of chestnuts, and Yuki and Zuki together. He hated to admit it, but there was something cute about these little Pokemon together. Kiyo smiled slightly on the outside, the only indication of the emotions he was feeling inside.

Last edited by mycrimsonangel on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't spell...)
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:20 am

Mimi blinked for a moment, before glomping the two,

"You guys look just like me!".

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

View user profile http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:35 pm

Lieh stared dumbfoundly at the talking thing

"WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT???? Do you belong in a mental hospital? Pokemon is just a game and only a game! AYAH! i have to wake up have to wake up HAVE TO WAKE UP!" She said getting worked up.
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Lunaria smiled. It seemed everyone was getting along well. "We should hurry. I'm sure April's at the beach waiting by now."

"But we are Pokemon," April said, a little put out. "Everyone on this island is a Pokemon."

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:23 am

"Yay, a picnic!!!" Zuki said, quickly picking up the chesnuts and trotting after Calvin. Then she was glomped, which scared ther living crap out of her. "GEH?!? O-oh, yeah, we do! :'D"

Yuki picked up the chesnuts, and immideatly stepped aside as the hyper pokemon glomped his sister, narrowly avoiding her, and trotted over to Calvin, dropping his chesnuts in the pile.
Moka
Role Player

Female
Quote : Gimme a break, can i have a break, break me offa piece of that KIT-KAT BAR.

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Calvin grinned as everyone started preparing for the picnic. "That's Mimi." he said to the twins, motioning to the Pichu. "And that's her big brother Yuuta. They're always together. The Mew over there, that's Lunaria. And the Tyrogue over there, that's...that's..." Calvin tried his best to remember his new friend's name. "Hmm, I must've forgot to ask his name! I'll be right back!" Calvin gasped and ran over to his friend.

Calvin ran over to Kiyo and grabbed his hand. "C'mon! I wanna introduce you to my friends!" he said, pulling him towards the beach. "Lunaria, hurry up! You're missing all the fun!" he called back over his shoulder at her. Calvin then turned his attention back to his captive. "So, I accidentally forgot to ask your name! I'm Calvin! I can't remember if I said that already! Have you lived on the island your whole life, or did you used to be human like me?" Calvin babbled excitedly like normal until Kiyo cut him off.

This kid never gives up, does he? Kiyo smiled at the kid dragging him towards the beach. He was so excited, he figured he could at least try to have a good time. Who knows? Kiyo thought to himself. It might actually be fun. Oh what am I saying? This kid's turning me soft!

"I'm Kiyo. No, I was never human. I've lived here my whole life. I usually spend most of my time on my mountain training. The only reason I came down here today was to get more food. But now I'm glad I did. You're a nice kid, Calvin."

Calvin smiled at Kiyo "Really? You think I'm nice?" Calvin said in excited wonder. "Yay! No one's ever said that to me before!" He rubbed the back of his hand sheepishly with his free hand. "No one was ever really nice to me 'till I became a Pokemon. I have so many friends now!" Calvin laughed as he finally pulled Kiyo over to everyone on the beach.

"Hey everybody! This is Kiyo! He's coming to the picnic too!" Calvin shouted to his friends, grinning widely.

Kiyo waved to the little group, although his mind was on other things. That little kid...didn't have anyone who liked him? What-what was his life like as a human? How can he smile like that after what he's been through? Kiyo watched Calvin smiling in utter amazement. He vowed to ask him about his human life if he ever got the chance.

Last edited by mycrimsonangel on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:50 pm

Lunaria smiled. "If you don't hurry up, it'll be nighttime before we even reach the beach, and then what'll happen to our picnic?" She followed him anyway and grinned at the two new Pokemon. "It's great to meet you."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Mimi followed Yuu back to the beach,

"mmmm.....sun's bright.....I hate sunshine," She mutteredd loudly, hiding in the shade of Yuu's figure, "I want an apple.".

Yuu nodded,

"If it gets too dark, it'll be no fun." Agreeing with Lunaria.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:51 pm

"Yeah, we can't see in the dark! We'd have no clue where each other was!" Calvin said giggling.

Kiyo found himself smiling again at the cuteness of the little ones around him. "I believe we may have some apples on the beach." Kiyo said to the little Pichu whose name he did not know.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Lunaria laughed. "Then let's get going!"

The Mew led the way down the beach. As expected, it was nice and warm and sunny, which was a nice contrast to the forest. The only thing was that her friend was nowhere to be seen. "Where's April?" she murmered.

"Over here!" the Chikarita called, spotting Lunaria. "There's a new Pokemon to the island!" She grinned at the Umbreon.

(I'm gonna get things moving, if no one minds)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Yuki nodded at Mimi, Yuu, and smiled at Lunaria. "And we're happy to be here. You guys are our first friends!" He smiled again, and went over to the excited Chikarita.

"Yay, friends!!!" Zuki hgged Mimi, then ran up one of Yuu's tails and sat on his head, looking around while getting a free ride down the beach.
Moka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:34 am

"A new Pokemon???" Calvin said excitedly. "I wanna see!" he screamed as he ran over to April.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:49 pm

"This is her," April said, gesturing to the umbreon. "She hasn't said her name, and she doesn't really believe we're all Pokemon here for some reason."

"Shell shock," Lunaria explained. "It happens quite often with newcomers." The Mew approached the Umbreon slowly, so as not to scare her. "You aren't hurt at all, are you?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Lieh just continued to put everything off as a dream,

"LALALALALALALALALALAAAAAAA! I can't hear you! LALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!" It was then she noticed the open space she was in. She began to run around randomly in big circles, "WWWWOOOOOOOHHOOOOOO!!!! I'M RUNNING!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" She figured it was just another strange dream and decided that she might as well have fun.
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:07 pm

Mimi followed Lieh's example running around in circles too,

"Wee! Fun!" She shouted, of course, she ran in everyone's shade. She hated sunlight, so she really didn't want to be in it. She ran around for quite a while before getting tired and plopping down on the ground, "Too fast. I'm tired."

Yuu looked up at the pokemon that had crawled on top of him, he really didn't care, it was no fur off of his back. He watched the Umbrenon who continued to run in circles even after Mimi stopped,

"How......entergetic....."

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:23 pm

"WO-AH!" Calvin said in awe. "She's cool!" Calvin watched her run around in circles, until he got so dizzy he fell backwards in the sand. "Wow, she doesn't get dizzy at all!"

Kiyo watched the Umbreon running around the beach frantically. "Should we try to stop her?" he asked calmly as ever.
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:05 am

"Sometime's it's just best to let them burn off some steam. New folk are almost always in denial, and they need to get over that denial before they listen."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Lieh just continued to run in circles. She didn't want to believe anything they were saying. This is not real. How could this have happened?! She thought to herself.

"LALALALALALALALALALALALALA YOUR ALL JUST PART OF MY DREAM LALALALALALALA! WWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"She screeched as she continued running in circles. But, she started to feel dizzy so she finally stopped running.
Puppy
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat May 01, 2010 11:42 am

Now that the Umbreon was tuckered out, Mew stepped forward. "Please listen to me, Miss. This island is a paradise for pokemon where no human has ever stepped foot on. Many humans have tried, but the whirlpools destroy their ships, and as soon as they pass those whirlpools, there is a curse that turns them into pokemon. You've been subjected to that curse, and as far as I know, there is no way to reverse it."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka on Mon May 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Zuki slid down one of the NineTails tails and skipped up to the Mew. "Ehhhhhhhhh? Really? That would be so cool!!!"

Yuki, who wasn't really paying attention, jerked his head up to look at the pink pokemon when she said this. His sister, granted, a ditz, skipped about, thinking it was cool. But she failed to grasp the importance of this situation. "Uh, Lunaria, do you know anything more about this...this...curse?"
Moka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon May 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Lunaria shook her head. "I'm afraid I don't. There are legends, of course, about why humans turn into Pokemon here, but they don't actually say what causes the humans to change shape."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo on Sun May 30, 2010 9:03 am

Yuu turned to the curious pokemon,

"I'm afriad no one really understands it," Yuu explained, "Some say it's a mystery, others say it's because there was a human who had a grudge against Pokemon, and the Pokemon placed the curse on this island. Humans were going to turn this island into a resort, you know? Well, at least that was the story that was told when I was a human." He finished.

Yoite X Miharu
I will protect you.
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun May 30, 2010 4:57 pm

"I've heard other tales as well," Lunaria added. "The resort isn't the reason for the curse. It was here much longer, though that was how many humans came to be here as Pokemon. No, the legend many of us believe is that there was a human who wished to become a Pokemon and was willing to do anything to become one. He searched for any way, and eventually learned of a Great Pokemon who could grant his wish. When he finally became a Pokemon, he was so disappointed with his form that he became angry. He blamed the Great Pokemon who granted his wish for what he had become. The Great Pokemon became angry with the human and refused to return him to his human shape. They say that the Great Pokemon's fury was so great, the entire island was charged with His power. Because of this, any human who steps foot here becomes a Pokemon as punishment for the human's insolence."

She shook her head. "I don't know how true this story is, but I believe there really was a Great Pokemon. All the Legendaries do. We can feel His power on this island."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel on Mon May 31, 2010 6:57 pm

"Hmm. So someone else doesn't like humans either. Interesting." Kiyo bemused quietly.

"Wooooooaaaahhhh..." Calvin droned in awe. "Have you ever seen the Great Pokemon?"
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down