FMA meets DGM

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

How should Akuma blood affect Homunculi?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
80% 80% 
[ 4 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Re: FMA meets DGM

Post by love4Sora on Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:48 pm

((have you seen episode 50-51? cause Roy already knew that Al got his body back. well, it didn't say exactly in those two episodes, but Roy knew before Ed.

i found a link where you can watch the movie (dub!), so you can watch it when you have time. if you haven't seen the last few episodes (48-51 i would say), they're on the left side. the quality isn't the best....and the picture eventually starts to lag....but it's something!

FMA Movie! (Dub!)

now, i've been watching DGM like crazy so i can catch up, so i'm glad to say i'm not the only one.))

Lavi raised his left eyebrow at Mustang's comment about "getting Al's body back". This confused him in many ways. He knew that Allen got his arm back, but that was thanks to his innosense. So...how did Al get his entire body back? And even more so.....how did he even lose it? Did it relate to why Ed had a metal arm? Probably.

So many questions. None of them would probably be answered for a long time to come. There was no way that Lavi was just going to let all this go without a thought. But for now, it was just going to be put aside, until it was the right time to bring it up. Right now, Lavi had to act as normal as possible.

Lavi came forward and spoke, holding out and open hand to Mustang. "Name's Lavi."

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:25 pm

Pride was a little taken back by what the Earl look like but most of all by what he was doing. Knitting, HE WAS KINITTING!!
Pride took a calming breath and smiled. "How are you sir?" She smiled sweetly. She look at Road to see how she acted around her boss... master...maker?

"Road who this man... Pride make her hear me I want to confess my love to her!!" Shoji claws dug into Road. " Before another man does!"
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:08 pm

"Ouch! Shoji-kun! Stop clawing me!" Road said, holding the cat at arms length from herself. "Don't be stupid in front of the Earl!"

She turned to the Earl and grinned. "Hi Earl! Guess what! I found a cool door that leads to a whole other demension! This is Pride-chan and Shoji-kun! They're from the other side of that door."

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:31 pm

Im going to be the Earl I guess... Color Olive

"Hi Pride and Shoji, what a cute cat." Looking across the room at the two of them. "A door you say my little one. Mmmm. Oh were my manners, come come. Have a sit. " The Earl smiled and put down his litle project.
" Now Road, My dear tell all about this door you found."
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:37 pm

"Well, there's this door in the Ark that leads to this place Pride-chan calls Amestris. We could make bunches of Akuma there, 'cause Pride-chan says there was recently a war with a lot of people dying. There aren't any Akuma there yet, but I know we can make bunches!" Road grinned proudly. It was HER discovery that would help them pound the exorcists once and for all.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:54 pm

" No No I sorry Road. I love you,Hold me Hold me." Glaring at Pride." Make her hear me dam it!!"

"That right and Shoji can help... he eat people." She smiled back at the Earl. He a bit scary but he seems nice and .......evil
"I'm a dead person and I came back. So that show people want their love ones back.... they will even died for it, like my father."
She walked over and sat down on the chair in front of the Earl.

"Mmmm. We can use more akumas. Good job my little one." Standing up and walk to Road to pat her head. " You and Pride will have to show this ...Amestris to me. Pride will you join us. I can always use someone cute and special was you and Shoji."

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:05 pm

As they walked (or skipped, in Road's case), Road and Pride continued to chatter. She was holding Shoji close to her chest again and didn't notice that Shoji was purring happily about it. "So, so, where should we go first, Pride-chan? Where are the most people?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:17 pm

" Umm." She thought for a second. " Central is the best place. I think." She told The Earl.

" Yes, My Road. I can stay in your arms forever and ever." Shoji purred

" Very Good Pride. I can tell this will be a great friendship. Let's go and see this place. Pride you will lead us."
Earl stayed smiling.
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:02 pm

Allen held out his hand like Lavi and politely added, "And I'm Allen Walker." Even though it seemed that this Mustang possibly knew something about the gate way, Allen wasn't sure if he should tell him that they were from another world. "we're not from around here." Allen said takeing his hand back to scratch the back of his head (like the pic), "But we bumped into Ed and Al and after some introductions, Ed decided to let us tag along on their way here." Just then a knock came at the door asking for an audience with the Fuher.

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:52 pm

"Hello Allen and Lavi. I am Fuher Roy Mustang, and I prety-much run things around here..." As he finished speeking, there was a knock on the door and someone asking to be given an audience. "You guys don't mind if I let this person in, It'll be quick... Come on in!"
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:17 pm

Allen turned around to watch another guard in the blue uniform walk past the four boys and directly up to the desk. he was holding a vanilla colored folder under his right arm.

"Sir." the guard exclaimed as he salouted the Fuher, "We just recieved an interesting civilian military order that requested bthe long absent FullMetal..." the guard recognized Ed acctually standing right next to him. "Oh, I'm sorry Ed. I didn't see you there for a minute. Welcome back." He turned back to Roy, dropped the folder on his desk and continued. "the order was recived- or acctually filled out infront of us, about 20 minutes ago. It states that there is some trouble at the Ishvalan refugee camp due east from here in the mountians. the client requested that the FullMetal Alchemist himself would appear to solve the commotion because he has the most experiance with the Ishvalans after the Scar incident." The guard opened the folder to reviel the order form and a number of high value dollar bills, "He also paid in advanced with a wired currency. I suppose he's from the east."

Allen noticed the money as four Twenty-dollar bills. If that kind of money is foriegn here Allen thought to himself then who could have possibly filled out this form?

[40 minutes ago]

Tyki was walking to the Central buiilding when he thought to himself Hold on Tyki. How're you gonna know what to fill out as an excuse that the military and that FullMetal Shounen will believe? As he finished his thought he walked up to central library and then he thought Thats how. Tyki looked through the library for files on Edward and found that he had a number of run ins with this man called "Scar" whom was a Ishvalan. He then looked up the closest Ishvalan refugee camp and discovered it was in the same mountians that he just came out of.

Tyki then walked up through the building and was stopped by the same two guards that Allen and Lavi were stopped by. "Please my good sir's this is an emergency. I need to request military assistence ass soon as possible." they let him through and he was shown to the personal assisstence office when he sat down and fillout a form. Irronically, As soon as the four of them entered Roy's office Tyki walked out of the bulding and headed back to the mountians to lay in wait for the FullMeatl Alcehmist to play right into his hands.

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:59 pm

(( I do plan on watching the movie... I've just been bussy lately...))

Roy looked at the order form and saw that it was filled out correctly so he couldn't deny it for that, but something about it just didn't feel right. Why would someone asking to quell an uprising only ask for a single alchemest, regardless of how good he is? he thought as he studdied the form. "Ok... If the man is still here, I would like to talk to him personally about his request. At any rate, Fullmetal is retired so I can't order him to go and even investigate." He looked over at Ed with a slight grin, and could tell that he was getting the same wierd feeling about this request that he was. "However, if he would like to take this as a freelance mission, he could feel free to take his friends and go investigate. After we finish here that is..."

(( I finished watching the movie today... I'm so very confused though ))
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:11 pm

Ed turned to look at the others. He looked from his brother, who looked a little tired and worse for wear, to Lavi, who looked like he was ready to explore the world, to Allen, who seemed to be looking at the money sitting on Roy's desk. "Sir, I think we need to rest for a day, but we should be able to take it as a freelance mission. If the others want to, that is." He was mostly aiming the comment at his brother. Al had wanted to go back to Risembool, after all.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:41 pm

Al sighed with relief. Ed assumed right. He was tired and was not in the mood to go anywhere. Well, he would love to go back home, but that would have to wait, of course. Al looked at his brother and said, "I wouldn't mind going on a freelance mission. It'll be like old times, right, Brother."

Al smiled, but then sweatdropped while looking at Allen and Lavi. "But um.....where are we going to stay?"

Lavi pouted as he turned to face Al. "But....I wanted to look around the city! I don't wanna just go stay at a hotel or something. That's boring!"

Lavi's pouting and complaining didn't work. They went to a hotel anyway, regardless of what Lavi or Allen could possibly say. As they walked in the room, Lavi ran to the window and stared. "Wow, this city's huge! It's bigger than London!" He looked over his shoulder at Ed and Al. Al had already crashed and was out cold on the bed. Ed was standing there awkwardly because he had nothing with him to unpack.

"Ha! Now's the chance to ask." Lavi turned around completely and smiled at Ed. As he walked over to him, he said, "So.......what did Eyepatch mean about 'getting Al's body back'?"

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:46 pm

"Eye patch? Look who's talking?" Ed said with a frown. He brushed his hair back with a hand and flopped into a chair. "I'll tell you what Mustang meant when you tell us how you got the eye patch yourself!" Ed yawned nonchalantly. Somehow, he knew Lavi wouldn't want to answer this question. "Anyway, I got the room next door for you two. We'll take this one, since Al's already out cold." He knew he could trust them, and it didn't matter anyway. He'd already locked the windows and door with alchemy and made the glass shatter-proof. There was no way they could wreak havoc on Central.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:58 pm

Allen was still thinking about the money, one because that means he might get a potion off it (he still has had problems with money because of Cross) but wanted to know where it came from. When they went to aprehend the guy they said that he left before we got there and he couldn't remeber him too well because he looked so plain.

He heard Lavi aske about Al's body. Allen heard the guard talk about that too but didn't want to talk about it because if it was soemthing terrible Allen could sympathise with him. he grabbed onto his left arm as he Looked at lavi and Ed while sitting on one of the beds

Two hours after Tyki sent the order form, he sat at the edge of the refugee camp, smoking a cigarette, with a bag of food he bought on the off chace something like this would happen: that he'd have to wait a long time for the Alchemist. He sighed Heavily, blowing out a cloud of smoke as he did so. Oh wait he remebered I told those two gigling girls I'd be back soon. But I can't leave now... a skull backed Tease melded out from his sholder and it hovered near him. "Oye go back through the door and give this message to Road." Tyki spoke to the Tease, " 'I'm going to stay here for awhile. I'm tracking down that FullMetal Shounen. No need to worry and no need to tell the Earl; just tell him I'm out hunting Excorsists.' " the Tease left Tyki and decended down the mountian towards the cave where the door still sat guarded by the other tease. The skull back went the through the door, into the ark and set off to find Road.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:04 pm

"Ah!" Road said with a smile. She saw Tyki's skull tease fluttering toward them from the door's direction. They were still on the ark, but pretty close to the exit. "I forgot about him!" She laughed. "So, what's the news?" she asked the fluttering Tease.

"Uh huh, Uh huh! Oh! Neato!" she said with a grin. She turned to the Earl. "Tyki-pon says he's hunting Exorcists and won't be back for a while. Looks like we're on our own to explore Amestris!" She smiled to herself. No older brother to bog things down and distract Pride.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:58 pm

" Oh, Ok." Truning to the Earl. " You know what.... I think the Graveyard next to Central would be better. A lot of people are still morning their love ones deaths. I think you can try making an akuma there." Pride smiled as they started walking though the door.

" Oh Pride, your right. That would be the best place. Oh your so smart. Just think If I can make the akumas, we will have to wish them all happy birthday. OoOo I love birthdays! " The Earl laughed "Road my dear, Will I stand out in the crowd?,Oh I mean Pride.....will I?" Pride nodded. "Oh dear what ever shall I do?"
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:09 am

"Oh, don't worry, Earl! If they're desperate, they won't care what you look like!" Road said with a smile. "People will always want to bring back the person they love." She laughed. "I'll never understand these stupid humans. They should know you shouldn't mess with death!"

They reached the door. "This is it, Earl! Isn't it just grand?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:13 am

" Your right Road. Silly me. The graveyard is this way we will walk just on the outskits of the town." She started leading the way. " Road-chan walk with me!" She hand out a hand.

"Back Off Pride she mine." Shoji hissed.

" This is just perfect. I cant wait!"
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:55 pm

((which will be now. i would've earlier, but my dad showed me an ad for a laptop when i got home and i looked it up online......and it looked really good...so we went out and bought it! i have a laptop now! yay! but it's currently charging so i'm not on it......))

Lavi glared at Ed as he crossed his arms and said, "Fine, we're even for now I guess. But touché, Elric. Touché."

Edward was right though. Lavi had no real reason for asking about Alphonse. He was just curious is all, but still. There were so many hints and clues that happened to these two brothers, and Lavi was determined to find out.

He rested his hands inside his pockets and faced Allen. "Well, we should probably go to bed, Allen. We get to explore a new world tomorrow!" By this point, Lavi was smiling big and pointing his arm straight up. Obviously, Lavi was very excited.

Lavi and Allen walked to their room. If it wasn't for the fact that Ed was watching them, Lavi would've ran off to explore the city. But as soon as they slammed the door behind them, Lavi pulled out his hammer and pointed toward the window. Lavi smiled big and said, "Alright, Allen, shall we go explore the city? It'll be fun!"

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:18 pm

((*goes back an look.* *sees it's there* i didn't notice that post ok nvm then))

Allen sat down on his bed in their room, semi exhasted from the day. Lavi then proposed the idea to him and then he was teaken back from the spontaniousness of the request. "Lavi, shouldn't we conserve our energy for tomorrow." Allen tried to reason figuring he was the more sensible of the two, "we're accompaning Ed and Al on that mission tomorrow and i think we should be rested up." Allen looked away in thought and said to Lavi, "just something about the timing of the mission and the suspicion behind it has me a little concerned."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:40 am

Just then, Timcanpy started bonking himself against the window outside Allen and Lavi's room. He had an important message from Lenalee to give to the two, but the window was shatter-proof and locked! This frustrated Timcanpy a lot.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:49 pm

Lavi sighed as his hammer shrunk back to it's original size. He sat down on his bed and hung his head. "Yeah, you're probably right." He scratched the back of his head and smiled at Allen. "Sorry about that. I'm just excited to be in a new world is all."

His happy smiling face slowly faded into a serious, frowning face. He rested his chin on his hands and said, "But it is a little odd, isn't it? A mission that involves Edward and Alphonse occurs as soon as we arrived in this world. It's strange...."

He thought back again at what Mustang said. "It's not only the mission either, Allen. There's something different about those two brothers. I know that we don't have a reason to know about them or their past, but what Mustang said about Alphonse and getting his body back...it's just got me curious, and I wanna know more."

Lavi yawned loudly and laid down on the bed. "Well I'm tired. I guess we should go to bed, huh-" Lavi stopped when he heard something quietly tapping at the window. He looked over and then jumped from the bed suddenly, surprised.

"Timcanpy?!"

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:56 pm

Timcanpy knocked himself against the window a few more times. Lavi had finally spotted him. Hopefully Lavi could let him in, but with the window sealed shut... What could he do? He glanced at the window next to him, which was open. He rushed through that window and ran straight into Edward Elrics head.

"What the?!" Ed cried out in surprise. He instinctively reached out and snatched the small gold thing that had flown into his head. "What's this supposed to be? Some kind of alchemy?" He stared at it a moment, until it bit his fleshy fingers. "YEOWCH!!!"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next