FMA meets DGM

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

How should Akuma blood affect Homunculi?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
80% 80% 
[ 4 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Re: FMA meets DGM

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:33 pm

"We don't have to leave yet. Al's still sleeping," Ed smiled. "There's a shower over there, you know. No need to go around all sweaty. Do they even have showers in your world?" He shrugged as he turned to leave. "I'm heading out for a few. I need to pick up a few things before we leave." He waved and went into town.

It didn't take him long to buy some lunch to take with them when they headed out. He had a few spare sen from his bank account, so he bought a red coat. He transmuted some paint onto the back to get the cross coat of arms he'd had before he'd passed through the gate. Now all is right with the world, Ed thought as he headed back. They were all set for the mission.

The plan was to get some breakfast and head out. The others had to be up by then.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:16 pm

Reever tilted his head awkwardly as he watched Lenalee leave with Timcanpy. He scratched the back of his head and said, "She sure seems a little jumpy.....Eh, I'll worry about it later. But right now, I got to get these papers to Komui." Reever went and set his hand back under the papers, but they fell over in the process. Reever made a frustrated face (like the picture) and leaned down to pick them up. "Damn it!

Lavi opened his eyes a looked over at Allen's bed. Allen was doing some of his morning exercises. Lavi sat up straight and rubbed his eye. "G'morning, Allen. What's for breakfast.....?" Obviously, Lavi wasn't completely awake, and semi-forgot about the mission they were going to go on that day.

Lavi got out of bed slowly and stretched his arms out. He let them fall back down to his side and looked at Allen's bed again. Timcanpy was sitting there watching Allen. "Uh....Tim's back already. Alright then." Lavi ignored the fact as he walked over to the bathroom.

Al woke up and looked around. Ed wasn't in the room, he probably went to go see Allen and Lavi or something. Al got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. He looked at himself and mirror and said, "Ugh....my hair sucks." He messed with it a little so it would look decent, but then peaked his head out of the bathroom when he heard the door open.

It was Ed, wearing his red coat. Al looked at his brother happily and said, "Morning, Brother. I see that you got your coat back." Al stopped and looked at his brother, confused. "I thought you got rid of it back in Germany. I did, but only because I thought that we were going to be stuck there for a while.... How'd you get it back...?"

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:34 pm

"Bought a plain coat and used alchemy on it," Ed replied with a shrug. "Got one for you too. Just had enough sen for it." He tossed the coat to Alphonse. "It's a bit chilly this morning. Anyway," Ed said, "shall we grab Allen and get some breakfast? I picked this hotel 'cause of the complimentary breakfast!" He strutted out of the room, proud of himself.

"Allen, Lavi! We're getting some food in the lobby. Come down when you're ready," Ed called through the door. He wasn't about to wait for them to come down. He's hungry.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:37 pm

"we do too have showers in my world!" Allen semi shouted at Ed as he walked away...

Allen was in the middle of some hanging sit ups as Lavi started to talk to him, "I'm not sure...what's for...breakfast." he grunted through his counting, "I didn't...look at...the hotel...menu...yet...but I...hope it's...light on...my...wallet..." Allen finished as Lavi walked into their bathroom and just hung there for a minute; he tied he feet to the wall coat rack with his belt. Allen sat up one more time, undid the buckle, and fell to the floor with an awkward thump. allen then waited on the bed for Lavi to get out of the bathroom so he could use the shower.

he then heard Ed scream about food and he then said to himself, "I'll take a shower after food." Allen was hungry and wanted to see huw much he coud gorge on. He put on his shirt and walked down to the lobby in a white button up shirt, black pants and bare feet. "Ohayo Al" he greated Al as he sat down with the two of them. "how do the prices look?" he asked as he picked up the menu and started to browse it.

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:11 pm

Al smiled at his brother a took the second coat from him. "Thanks, Brother. I'll wear it right now!" Al took off his gray coat quickly and put the red one on. "I missed this thing!" Al looked at the coat with pleasure and then followed his brother out of the room.

Lavi ran out of the bathroom and after Allen. "Wait for me! I'm hungry too!" Allen was gone. He was probably starving anyway. Lavi sighed and walked down to the lobby. When he saw Ed, Al, and Allen, he pulled up a chair and sat down next to Allen.

"Man am I hungry! I bet you're starving too, huh, Allen?" Lavi smiled as he patted Allen on the back. He looked over at Ed and Al and grinned. "Morning guys. How much money we got for food?"

Al grinned at Lavi and said, "Good morning, Lavi. You two don't have to worry about paying for breakfast. It's free, right, Brother?" He looked at Ed, who was looking at the food eagerly. Al looked back over at Allen, who seemed to be just as eager. "You three sure seem hungry. Why don't you all go get food? I'll wait here and save out table. I'll go when you all come back." Al smiled at them with pleasure. He was happy to save the table for all of them.

((i'm sorry for the short posts, but i'm not sure what to put for them right now....))

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:17 pm

((don't worry about it we're all guilty of short posts like what im going to do now))

Allen woke up from a more gorgy state to a state of excitemen. Eat for free?!? he thought to himself but then thought wait... "is it one breakfast plate free or is it all you can eat?" allen asked in a irritated skeptic voice.

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:21 pm

Al thought a moment and said, "I think it's all you can eat...." Al nodded as he spoke and then looked at his brother. "You booked this place for us, so you would know more about it. Is it all you can eat, or just one plate?" Al was pretty sure that it was all you can eat, but wanted to be sure. But knowing Ed, he probably wouldn't have had it any other way.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:44 pm

"Of course it's all you can eat!" Ed said indignately (sp?). "Would I find a hotel with anything else?" Ed like food as much as the next guy, but then he thought of Allen's question. "What, are you planning to eat ALL of it?" Ed asked. "Don't do anything that'll get us charged extra or kicked out, please." He eyed Allen suspiciously.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:27 pm

Allen smiled innocently andf added " don't worry i'll have a light breakfast." He ran over to the line first, took two trays, and placed his order, "I would like 2 plates of high stacked pancakes, 5 eggs, 4 scrabbled egges and one sunny side up, a plate of ham steaks, 3 orders of sausages, a large plate of hash browns, a basket of biscuts, a bowl of corn flakes, a pint of milk and a cup of coffee, black, please." 10 minues later Allen's food was ready and he carried his trays over, one in each hand to the tabel and then began to engorge himself.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:37 pm

Al watched and listened to Allen as he ordered. Instead of just one, Al sweatdropped two giant sweatdrops on his head. His eyes widened big, full of surprise. "Brother......he's worse than you. I-I didn't think that was possible!" Al thought that he was losing his mind, but it was the truth. Allen was really ordering all that food. By the look of it, Allen looked mighty happy as the chef piled all that food onto his two trays.

Al shook his head and looked at Lavi. "Does he always do this...?"

Lavi got up from his seat and looked down at Al. "Yeah, he does, and he eats ALL of it without a problem, too. But if it wasn't for that left arm of his, he would most likely eat like a normal person like us."

Lavi stopped and looked down at Ed. "What did Alphonse mean when he said, 'he's worse than you.' Are you a crazy eater like Allen is? How fun would it be if you two had an eating contest!" Lavi was now smiling eagerly, pleased with his idea. He quickly ran over to Allen and told him of his brilliant idea.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:40 pm

And I thought I was a heavy eater, Ed thought. "Lavi, bad idea! We don't want to have to pay extra for causing problems!" They both came back, and Ed was relieved to see that Allen only had what he'd ordered. He watched Allen swallow a couple pancakes in one bite. "Man, I thought those Tom and Jerry cartoons weren't possible..." he whispered to his brother. They'd both seen a few episodes at one point in Germany. "I don't think we have enough food to gorge yourself later. I packed enough for five people, but you eat enough for six!"

It didn't take long for Allen to finish, and Ed was a close second. Ed went back up and asked for a few more rolls while Lavi and Al finished their breakfast. When the hotel staff wasn't looking, he pocketted the rolls. "All right, let's hit the road."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:50 pm

Allen went back to his room to get dressed. As he did so he thought to himself Man i didn't my shower... Allen came back downstairs in uniform and said "alright lets go." as they left the building he reassured Ed "I don't need to eat like that at every meal but i need to do so at least once a day. even though...that was light to me...oh well. So which way are we going?"

Tyki was sitting at his post eatingsome sushi that he bought yesterday that he was planning on eating yesterday but decided to save it for breakfast. "that damn Shounen better show up today." he said bitterly as he ate another shrimp sushi, "I'm running out of food and patcience here..."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:59 pm

Pride walked up to Tyki with Alecia on her back. "Hey there, handsome," she said with a sweet smile. Road was right behind her carrying Shoji. "Fullmetal hasn't shown up yet?"

"Who's this, Big Sister?" Alecia asked from Pride's back. "Is he your boyfriend?"

"Where'd a kid learn something like that?" Shoji called over to Pride. "Man, she's just like you!"
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:04 pm

Tyki almost choked on a tuna roll piece when he was surprised from behind. After he cocked it back up, he turned around to see the dynamic duo behind him. "Well happy day." he mummbeld under his breath as he set aside his meal and took out a cigarette; if he was going to have to deal with the two of them this early in the morning he needed a smoke. as Tyki took a puff he asked the two, "Didn't I say to just leave the FullMetal Shounen to me?"

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:10 pm

Ed led everyone through the city, explaining things to Allen and Lavi when asked about something. They were near the edge of the city when Edward noticed Gracia standing a little ways away. "Hey! Mrs. Hughes!" he called, waving. She seemed down and almost zombie-like. Ed heard from Al that Gracia was suffering from depression, but this... Gracia seemed off, somehow. "Mrs. Hughes? Are you all right?"

The Akuma that looked like Gracia glanced in Edward's direction. She walked stiffly over to Edward, and stopped a little ways away. She'd spotted Allen and Lavi.

Ed noticed where Gracia was looking and smiled. "Oh, right! You haven't met these two. They're--" but he didn't get a chance to answer. Gracia started to cry tears of blood and her body transformed into a giant monster that had what looked like cannons sticking out of it. "Mrs. Hughes?" he asked, stunned. What's going on...?

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:15 pm

"Good to see you too, honey," Pride said with a sweet smile.

"Big sis, what's a shounen?" Alecia asked Pride.

"It's kinda like Tyki, but smaller and not as hot," Pride replied. "Now, please be good. Big sister's talking. Play with Road for a little bit. I'm sure your cousin would love to play with you."

"Don't send that Akuma over here!" Shoji said, then hissed loudly. "She pulled my tail last time! My love!" he cried to Road, "Save me!"
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:22 pm

Road smiled, ignoring Shoji. "I'll protect you, Shoji-kun!" she said. She put Shoji down and let Alecia glomp her. "So, what do you want to play?"

She didn't pay much attention as Tyki and Pride talked. She was too busy playing a game with a ball she pulled out of nowhere.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:31 pm

[quote="Shimanishiki"]

"Tyki, come here a minute. I need to show you something." She signaled for him to bow his head like before. When he did, she kissed him. "All right, Road, Alecia, Shoji! Time to get going!" She laughed as she ran off. "Bye Tyki!"

She sent him an explanation of her plan. According to how she'd brainwashed Alecia, Pride was Alecia's older sister, Road was Alecia's cousin, and Tyki was Pride's boyfriend. "Oh, and I don't need touch you to send you images."
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:40 pm

((just double checking, you know shounen means boy right? i'm only using shounen because he always calling Allen that))

Allen's eyes widened as he saw this woman turn into an Akuma. "Akuma..." Allen said in fear "here?" Allejn looked down and started shaking, How do they get here?!? he thought to himself. Soon the shaking of fear turned into shaking of anger. "EEAAAAARRRLL!" he shouted into the air as he was now infurriated. He held his left hand in the air and shouted "INNOCENCE! ACTIVATE!!!" his crown clown activated but the intensity of his anger mad it so his cape was larger than normal. "CROWN BELT!" he shouted and his cape split into four and it wrapped it around four of the cannons to keep it in place. He then jumped up towards it and shouted "CROSS GRAVE!" and he slashed at the akuma it exploded. Allen landedand stood there with his Innocence still activated and he said to himself, "why...are there akuma...here..."

Tyki watched out for the Fullmetal Shounen to come up to the slope but then started to see explosions in town. "don't tell me you sent an Akuma to kill him did you?" he asked bitterly, not wanting his cover to be blown.

[/quote]

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:52 pm

Ed felt his knees buckle. "Mrs. Hughes..." Everything had happened too fast. He felt tears burning at the back of his eyes. He stubbornly blinked them back. "What was that?" he asked Allen darkly. "What's an Akuma, and why did it look like Gracia?!" Ed stood and grabbed Allen by the coat. "What's going on?!"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:12 pm

Allen looked darkly back at Ed, still angry at the fact that the Akuma made it here. "Akuma are the result of the Earl manipulating people..." Allen grabbed Ed's wrists and yanked them off of his coat but he kept an angry grasp on them. "They're deceased humans..." Allen conintued bitterly "that take over a body of a living human. so whoever you thought it looked like, probably was killed last night by a deceased soul that she was mourning for..." he shoved Ed away and then stated, "Thats what Lavi and I live for.To destroy those creatures and the likes of the Earl and the Noah whom are responsable for the appearance of Akuma..."

Allen's eye's widened in horror at the realization that the Earl was infact here in Ed's world. However all he could say now in a horrified tone was, "Lenalee...everyone..." he held his hand out for Timicampy to land in and he said to him almost ferrociously, "record this!"

Tim's feather's ruffled at his master yelling at him but he openned his mouth for his master anyways

"Lenalee! anyone!" Allen said worried beyond belief "is everyone ok over there? is there any one hurt? dead? is the ark and order in our command? THE EARL HAS MADE HIS WAY HERE!!! If you can send help do so immediatly!!" he thre w Timicampy in the air and the golden golem rushed to the alleyway to deliever the message to Lenalee.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:38 pm

Ed glared darkly into Allen's eyes, one its original silver, the other black with red and a lense over it. Something shuddered behind Allen, catching Ed's attention. He pointed, his mouth open slightly. "What's... that?"

Where the Akuma stood was Hughes, hazy and transparent, like a ghost. The man smiled. "Thank you, kid," he said to Allen. His voice sounded far off, and was fading with every second. He turned to Edward and Alphonse. "Ed, Al, please take care of Alecia, would you?" The ghost of Hughes smiled and vanished without a trace.

"Brigadeer (sp?) General Hughes?" Ed said in disbelief. "His ghost? What's...?" He turned to Allen. "What are... How are Akuma created?"

(Oh, and before anyone complains, remember that Allen's curse can allow other people to see Akuma souls. That would be Allen's curse at work.)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:55 pm

" Oh I don't know ..but what I do know is there two more people from your world with him." Alecia ran back to her "big sister" "But the akuma wont hurt him. He will be here soon..... He never forget to do his job...or whatever. Tyki sometimes your mind is an open book when your surpised or... scared." Smiling at Alecia. " Come little sis let's go find some more people for the Earl."

" Sister.. can I hug your boyfriend good bye before we go." Alecia ran and jump on Tyki. " Bye bye sister's boyfriend."
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:11 pm

Allen looked to where Ed was pointing and saw the ghost and he said to it, "you're welcome, friend of the Elric Brothers..."

He turned back to Ed and explained, "that was a deceased spirit, I'm guessing he was a friend of yours. Akuma are created by a loved one calling the spirit back from the nether world to this world. once they do that, the soul is bound into a frame and the frame kills and then "wears" the corpse and then walks around killing people.

Tyki's jaw dropped at Prides news and his cigarette fell out of his mouth. "Two people..." he dumb-foundedly said, "from my world?!?" he looked back towards town where a small smoke pillar was present in the town. "don't tell me that shounen is hre too..."
[/quote][/quote]

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:26 pm

Pride frowned. "Tyki hug your future sister-in-law back! You will hurt her feelings!" Pride sighed. " I had Shoji watch them. One guy wore a patch over his eye and had redish hair and the other had white looking hair and had weird scar going down on his face.

Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum