FMA meets DGM

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

How should Akuma blood affect Homunculi?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
80% 80% 
[ 4 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Re: FMA meets DGM

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:14 pm

Allen noticed his golem as well outside of their window, "Timicampy!" he shouted for his presious golem as he ran over to press his face against the window. he saw the golem fly into Ed's and Al's window and then heard the comotion next door. "crap!" Allen exclaimed as he ran next door. He burst open the doors to find Tim in Ed's grasp (or vice versa he couldn't tell), and he shouted at Ed "Don't hurt him!" Allen snached the golem away from Ed and held it in his hands tenderly. "This is my golem, Timicampy, he's friendly really; not an enemy." Allen explianed as he stroked Timicampy's wings.

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:28 pm

"It started it!" Ed said in his defense. "It flew into my head and then bit me!" He pouted and looked at his younger brother.

(Sorry for the short post! Don't know what else to type)

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:34 pm

Lavi followed Allen into Ed and Al's room quickly. He sighed full of relief when Allen had Timcanpy in his hand. "Wow, I surely didn't expect Tim here." He walked over to Allen and then lowered his head so he would be at Tim's height. "What could he possibly want for coming all the way here?"

Lavi was now staring at Timcanpy with a curious look, but turned toward Al when he heard a groan.

Al opened his eyes slowly and looked at Ed. He blinked rapidly for a second, but then closed them half way again. "Brother....what's with all the noise? You get in trouble by the military or anything again did you?"

Al was dead tired, and was a little pissed about being woken up. Al looked around the room and then stopped at Allen. "What's that gold thing in your hand? I heard something about "golem", but I don't know what that is."

With Al slightly annoyed, he sat up straight and leaned against the bed frame behind him. He yawned big and loudly and waited for an answer.

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:28 am

"It's Allen's robo-pet or something," Ed explained. He assumed it was a robot, at least. He'd never seen an animal made of gold before, but Allen WAS from another world. Maybe his world had gold animals.

Timcanpy shot out of Allen's hands and hovered, flapping his wings to stay aloft. He opened his mouth wide, and a scratchy image of Lenalee appeared out of his mouth.

"Guys, when are you getting back?" the Lenalee recording said. "I'm not too worried about Reever or my brother noticing you guys are gone with all the work they have to do, but Bookman was asking about where Lavi had wandered off to and commented that Allen was missing too! If you guys don't get back soon, they'll find out about the door!" Lenalee looked really worried.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:33 am

Walking though the now almost quiet Central. Pride was being to to think, this might plan she had might work. I was going - Pride looked up when she hear someone cussed from a window. ZOMGWTF THAT CAN'T BE- IT IS... WTF " Um, hey Road..Earl do you mind going on without my just this once." Looking at the ground as she when she asked. "I just remember something me and Shoji need to do." Pride put on her best sweet smile she had. "Just go straight until this road end the turn right."she pointed with a finger " You cant miss it.... oh and umm can you bring someone back for me..... his name is Hues. I mean if you can."

"What going on Pride.... what are you planning?" Jumping out of Road's arms on to Pride's shoulder.

" Sure my Dear. Let's see who want him back,I hope to see you soon. But if you need anything, just come to me." The Earl and Road started walking away.
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:29 pm

Road blinked as Pride ran off. "See ya!" she called and waved. She turned back to the Millenium Earl. "So, this Hues guy... I'm sure Pride-chan thinks that someone's willing to bring him back. Let's go to his grave and see if someone's there!"

They walked and found the graveyard. Road looked at each grave, reading the names--some faded, some freshly carved. That's when she saw the woman standing in front of a grave, crying. "Earl, we have a customer!"

((I'll let you handle Gracia, Shimanishiki, if you want))

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:27 pm

"Ok Shoji, get up there next to that window and tell mme what you hear. You Got it? If you do, everything I say I'll let you talk to Road."

"Really!!! Ok." Jumping From Pride's shoulder. Shoji barely made it. " It Fullmetal! and people? They are a bit weird looking"

" Yes dear it sure does. Oh and will you look at that Hues's grave. what a lucky day this is." The Earl walked over to the women. " Oh Why cry Miss? You Know I can bring Him back. Do you wish him back?

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor typos)
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:38 pm

Road figured the Earl could handle the woman just fine. After all, he'd tricked countless people into bringing their loved ones back from the dead. Even Allen Walker had fallen for the Earl's scheme. No one was in the graveyard besides her; no one was there to stop the Earl and save the poor woman. There was no way the plan could go awry.

With a childish smile, Road decided to go back to where Pride had left them and play with Shoji or something. That would give her something to do while the Earl was "working."

Gracia glanced up with tearful eyes at the fat, smiling man before her. "You can do that? Bring back the dead, I mean... It's... possible?" Her cheeks were stained with tears. Though her husband had been dead for years, it was still painful to do anything without him interupting to talk about Alecia, their daughter. "Please, bring him back!" she cried. "Alecia misses her father, and I miss my husband! Please, do whatever you can!"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:34 pm

"Shoji I am going to leave you for a bit.. ok. If I know what Fullmetal like then we are going to needs somone close to him with us.....since Hues's wife will be dead soon .. I think I'll take their daughter. Be right back."

"Oh Ok. Fine I'll be right here. you better keep your promise."

"But O'course I can." The Earl clap his hands secretly praying for everything to work. The air sparked and the familar metal frame stood a few feet away. Oh goody it worked Truning back to Gracia. " You want to know how/ well You have to gave away yourself to him... Call him back. Call out his name with all your heart and pain." The Earl smiled trun alittle bit evil.

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:26 am

((Well, Gracia doesn't know anything about alchemy. She probably wouldn't have heard much from Hughes, since he wasn't an alchemist either))

Gracia turned to the robot-like thing and took a deep breath to calm herself. The thing was scary, but if it could bring back Hughes, she was willing to try. She didn't know about human transmutation, nor that it was impossible to truly bring back the dead. She only knew that Edward had succeeded in giving Al his body back. If that had worked, then maybe--just maybe--this would work too.

"Maes!" she cried.

A bright light shot down from the heavens and collided with the Akuma. Maes was etched onto the Akuma's forehead in neat, curvy lettering. It mouth moved, the joints seeming to be slow at moving. "Honey...?" came Hughes's voice.

Gracia's eyes lit up. "Maes!" she almost sobbed. She went to hug her husband.

"How could you...? How could you turn me into an Akuma?!" Hughes cried out. "There's no way out! I'm trapped!" He wanted to cry, but the Akuma's body wouldn't let him. How could his wife be so weak? How could this have happened, even though he's been dead for so long...?

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:09 pm

Pride walk up to the Hues's house....Peeking into the window she see the Bookworm and Alecia...Pride focus On the Shesca's head and send the image of books on fire...that Shesca hasn't read yet. Shesca stand started screaming and ran around the house. Pride cooly walk into the house straight to Alecia who became scared from the screaming. "Alecia.. want to came with me to play?" Alecia reach up and wrap hwer arms aroubd Pride neck. Pride pick her up and walk back out with Shesca still screaming behide her.

"Happy Birthday to you ...Oh how I love Birthdays... so my akuma I want you to wear your cute little wife and you will do what a say." The Earl laughed. and started singing Happy Birthday again as the akuma Hues attacked Gracia.
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:15 pm

The message ended and Timcanpy landed on Allen's shoulder. He nudged Allen, as if telling him to hurry.

"What the hell was that?" Ed asked Allen. "That recording thing, what was that? I've never seen anything like it!"

Allen's world definitely had weird things, some even weirder than the one they'd been stuck in.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:39 pm

Allen patted Timicampy on his sholder and explained to Ed, "It was a message from Lenalee. Tim can record events and messages and play them back at will." Allen then thought for a minute about his reply back mumbling "eto..." over and over. "ok record this Tim." he finally said

Tim lept off of his sholders and opened his mouth at Allen to record his message.

"We're doing fine at the moment." Allen stated, "Lavi and I decided that we're going to accompany Ed and Al on a freelance mission that Ed wast assigned to. Our reason being is that theres something odd about the mission and i believe it might possibly involve the gate that appeared on the 14th." Allen held his finger up to his mounth to think, snickered and then added, "Tell Bookman that Lavi and I snuck out for a few nights on the town so i could gamble and Lavi could try and find his type" Allen giggled and then waved at Timicampy and aded further in a semi conmpassionate voice, "Don't worry Lenalee. We'll be back before you know it. I'm getting a little home sick already." he rubbed the back of his head "Also sorry about imposing you to wait and guard at the gate and almost...well I'll make it up to you. Well see you when we get back."

Tim closed his mouth and then flew out of the window in a flash back towards the alley way with the darkness of the night to cloak him.

Tyki now was laying at the edge of the camp, sleeping already, as he laid in wait to spring his trap on the FullMetal Shounen. An hour ago, a refugee laid a blanket over him as to keep him warm but not to disturb him. Then the smell of rotten blood tingled his nose and he woke up. Confused as to why he was covered, he threw the blanket off and looked towards the town. "oh great the Fatman found his way here." Tyki said to himself, "Thanks to Road probably. But how're they able to make Akuma without the possetion of the plant..." he rubbed his chin in thought but then realized they could take his prey. "damn" he said to himself as he summoned a Tease from his hand. "Tease" he said to it "give this message to Road: 'If you're spending time in through the gate, only make akuma. Leave finding that pesky Alchemist to me. Make sure you tell your friend that too and don't tell the Earl I'm here as well. Last thing i want is for him to ruin my fun.' " He sent the Tease off and it made it's way to the town to find Road.

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:50 pm

"Well, that's pretty handy," Ed admitted. "Where can I get one of those?"

Ed yawned. "Well, it's getting late. We have a pretty big mission tomorrow. We outta get some sleep or else we'll be letting Mustang down." He was going to leave the window open, thought better of it, and closed it. "I'll wake up if Timcanpy comes back," he said. " 'Night guys."

Meanwhile, Road was wandering about looking for Shoji and Pride. It didn't take her long to find Pride sitting on a park bench with a little girl sleeping in her lap. "Who's this? Another homunculis?" Road asked. "Where's Shoji?"

The tease Tyki had sent landed on Road's shoulder. Road nodded as she got the message. "Hey, Pride-chan, Tyki says not to kill the Fullmetal Alchemist and wants me to tell the Earl to leave the alchemists to Tyki. The problem is that Tyki doesn't want the Earl knowing he's here. How am I supposed to do that?" She frowned and sucked on her finger in thought.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:18 pm

Looking up from the sleeping child... "No, She human. We are going to need her to get FullMetal.. Tell your messager that FullMetal Is mine too and I have to key to get him. We just wont tell The Earl about Tyki plan or mine." Pride stood up and started walk back to where Shoji was.

"Where the hell have you been!?!? The Freaks are staying the night." Shoji jump down on to Road. " Pride you Promised."

"Oh Happy Day!" The Earl claped his hands. " Now go and have some fun my Hues.."
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:31 pm

The Akuma that looked like Gracia stood up mechanically. It ambled off in search of victims. It came across a whole bunch of them in an alleyway.

"Hey there, sexy!" called one of the drunk bums. "Want to join us for some fun, sweetcheeks?"

They didn't even get a chance to scream. The Akuma killed them all in an instant of gunfire. It continued searching for more victims.

"What do you want Fullmetal for?" Road asked. "I wasn't going to tell the Earl anything anyway. It's our secret, Pride-chan!"

She heard gunshots nearby. "Well, it seems the Earl was able to get that lady to bring back Hughes. There will be Akuma everywhere soon!"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:38 pm

[quote="Shimanishiki"]

Holding the child close to her to keep out to sound of the guns. " Yes" I Will become human and so will you mother and father...and ...little sister.

"Where Tyki?" The Earl came up behide them. " Oh who is this little dear?" Looking at the girl in Pride's arms.
" Well I'm going to trun back home my dears.. Must finish my knitting." He smiled at he walked away.
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:32 pm

Al smiled at Ed. "Yeah....we probably should get back to sleep. Night, Brother, Lavi, Allen." With that said, Al roled over and was fast asleep once again.

Lavi laughed a little as he heard Alphonse snore quietly. "He sure falls asleep quickly." He walked toward the door, and signaled for Allen to follow. "Let's get to sleep and not wake up Alphonse again. Night, Ed."

Lavi walked to his and Allen's room and jumped onto the bed he sat on previously, face first. He kicked his shoes off and sighed happily. "It feels like forever since I slept in an actual bed, other than those hospital beds." Lavi closed his eyes with pleasure. Before Allen could walk in the door, Lavi was sleeping peacefully.

Reever walked around the black order, stack of papers in hand. While doing so, he looked around curiously. "This place sure has been quiet. You think it would be louder with all those exorcists back and all..."

Reever started to walk past the ark, but stopped when he saw Lenalee standing by the entrance. He walked over to her and said, "Lenalee, it is me, or has it been quiet around here or what?"

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:17 pm

"Ah, Reever-san!" Lenalee said, surprised. "I hadn't noticed it was quiet. Maybe it's because it's getting late and everyone else is asleep. I sometimes get insomnia, so I'm just hanging around until I get tired." She smiled innocently and hoped Reever wouldn't ask where Allen and Lavi had wandered off to.

It was then that Timcanpy flew through the ark's entrance. He stopped as both Lenalee and Reever stared at him. We're busted, Lenalee thought, even as she tried to fake a confused frown.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:27 pm

Reever stared at Timcanpy blankly. He the looked at Lenalee, and then back at Tim. "What were you doing in the ark, Timcanpy? Shouldn't you be with Allen....?" Reever then stared blankly into space and said. "Now I know why it's been so quiet. I haven't heard Allen or Lavi at all actually....." Reever thought a moment and then looked back at Lenalee. "Do you suppose that they might've gone to town, or do you even know where they might be?"

Reever knew that Lenalee probably knew something about Allen or Lavi. Normally, he would look into it more, but right now, he was far too busy. He barely had time to stop and talk to Lenalee. Besides, Reever kinda figured that they were probably in town, doing whatever. So there was no need to really worry. Well at least, Reever didn't see a real way to worry about it. Komui certainly would though.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Allen Followed Lavi into the next room and automatically fell asleep as he collaped onto the bed. His last thoughts before he fell unconcious contained something along the lines of I hope Lenalee forgives me for almost hugging her...maybe i should have...maybe she...naw as much as I'd like to believe I don't think she does...

Timicampy senced something wrong when he arrived at Lenalee whom was talking to Reever awkwardly so he sat on her sholder and waited for either her to leave him or Reevr to walk away

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:46 am

"I think they did go to town!" Lenalee replied. "I think they're having an eating something that Allen wanted to go to!" She hoped Reever wouldn't see through her lie. "Anyway, I think I'm going to go to bed now. Good night, Reever-san!"

She rushed off with Timcanpy hot on her heels. When she was a safe distance from Reever, she had Timcanpy play the message Allen had sent. She was relieved that they were okay. She was worried something had happened when they hadn't returned. "Timcanpy, you should stay with Allen, okay? I have one more message for him too: Be careful." And with that, she sent Timcanpy away.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:53 am

Tim could sence something troubling Lenalee but remebered what Allen had said in the message. So before he left through the ark he played the last part over one more time to comfort her.

"Don't worry Lenalee. We'll be back before you know it. I'm getting a little home sick already...Also sorry about imposing you to wait and guard at the gate and almost...well I'll make it up to you. Well see you when we get back."

Tim fly back through the gate and zipped under the cover of the night to the hotel they were staying at. He found that Ed's window was still open so he came through. However, as soon as he went to the door he found it difficult to open the door with no hands. Flustered, Tim then flew over to Ed and landed ontop of his head and rested there for the night waiting for morning.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:13 am

The sunlight through the window was what woke Edward up. He opened his eyes, and froze. Staring in his face was Timcanpy. "Timcanpy?!" Edward cried out in surprise. "What are you doing back so soon?" Timcanpy flew off Ed's head, allowing him to sit up. He looked around groggily. It was still a little early, and Al was still asleep.

He left the room and knocked on Allen and Lavi's door. Maybe they'd be up by now... "Hey, you guys up?" Timcanpy landed on his head again. "Allen? Lavi?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:20 pm

Allen was up awhile before the sun rose and he was doing his morning excorsises quietly so that he wouldn't wake up Lavi. As Ed came to the door Allen was doing one hand stand push ups while balancing over a chair which was balacning on one leg; he was topless as to not dirty his only set of clothes further. "295...296...297..." he grunted as he did each push up. When Ed knocked at the door he wanted to say 'be right there' but he didn't want to wake up Lavi like that. "298...299...300..." he said as he finished his set, whiped himself off with one of the hotel towels and then opened the door. "Ohayo, Ed" he greated him as he slung the towel over his sholder, "Lavi's still asleep but i was up doing my moring excorsises. Is it time to go?"

Timicampy flew over to Allen and landed on his sholder

"Tim you're back?" he asked his goelm.

Timicampy opened his mouth and replayed Leanlee's very brief message

Allen sighed and said "I told her not to worry..."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum