The Love Shop

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

Re: The Love Shop

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:35 am

((why not))

Lelouch ran into the nearest shop that he could find around the corner and pressed his back up against the doors. he peered out the window to see two Knightmares stand by the front of the shop before rolling on by to keep searching for him. He let out a sigh of relief and looked where he was. Well, a cup of tea before getting back to the academy doesn't sound like a bad idea, he thought to himself as he composed himself to make it look like he was there on purpose. With bag in hand containing his lap top and his zero outfit, he stolled on over to a booth in the corner of the shop as he sat down and begn planning his next course of action. he looked around the shop at some of the poeple and thought, ...I wonder if any of them play chess...

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:37 am

Johnny was thinking of ways to help get a conversation started with the couple, when the woman knocked over her glass. He went to help her, but she had already began trying to pick them up herself. He walked over to her and saw that she was bleeding. He sighed, holding his breath, and continued to assist her in collecting the shards.

Once they had finished, he asked her, if she was all right and if she needed further assistance. He assured her that another server, if not him, would replace her drink, and that he would be back with bandages.

He then walked over to that trash, where he deposited the shards of glass. Turning to Skuld, he added: "Can you bring her another drink? I'll pay for it if need be..."
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:21 pm

"I'm sorry" She keep saying as another man, she guess a server help her clean up. She grab her napkin and wrapped her hand forcing the glass to dig farther into her skin not that Miranda noticed. She pulled open her bag causing half of her stuff, like her notebook, her book, papers, a old watch and an old hairclip to fall to the floor. "Oh this is just a bad day!" she cried to herself. She pulled out her wallet and took some money from it laying it on the table. She started grathering her stuff up and stuffing her wallet and everything else back into her large bag.
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:38 am

"Free refills on teas and soft drinks, and glasses break all the time," Skuld replied, pouring another iced tea. She herself was guilty of breaking at least a half dozen glasses in her time working here. "Nothing to pay for." She took the glass to Miranda and set it down, careful to keep it away from the edge of the table.

She noticed the woman's hand was bleeding and hastily wrapped in a napkin. So, she called over to Aerith, "Get the First Aid kit."

Aerith noticed the new customer and hissed over to Christie or Johnny, whoever reacted first, to take his order. She went to Miranda with the first aid kit and asked, "Could I please see your hand a moment?" There was probably some glass in the cut that needed to be removed, and it wasn't a good idea to leave it in there.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:04 pm

[quote="Shimanishiki"]

"I'm sorry" She grab the moeny she put on the table and bow as she tried to hand Aerith the money. " Please don't worry about my hand, I will get it look at when I return to the Black Order." Even as she said this she helded out her hand for Aerith to look at and try to give her the money at the same time. " I would feel better if you let me paid for the glass." she said queity.
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:12 pm

Skuld laughed. "Oh, don't worry about the glass. I've broken tons of them. It was just an accident."

"Accidents happen," Aerith explained. "Now let me see your hand, all right?"

(Ew. Two really short posts. XD)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:39 pm

Miranda glanced at the two girls. "O-ok" she stuttered. She held out her hand for Aerith to take and look at. She glanced up at the man who was playing the cello. "I'm sorry" she told him, "I didn't mean to interput your song.... it was a beautiful song." she bowed her head to hide the blush and the shame. "I'm sorry" she said once more to anyone who would hear her.
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:42 pm

"It's quite all right," Aerith replied gently. She pulled some tweezers out of her kit and plucked the glass shards out of the wound. Then she sprayed it with some disinfectant. For such a small wound, though, Aerith decided she didn't need any bandages. She cupped Miranda's hands with her own and whispered, "Cure." The air around Miranda's hand glowed green and the injury healed itself instantly. "Is that any better?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:57 pm

[quote="Shimanishiki"]

Miranda eyes widened. : That .. wow... I.." she look at Aerith with something that could call envy. " That is almost like what I do, but.. I.." Miranda was speakless. All she could do was hug the woman and say thank you to her.

short post
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:59 pm

"You're welcome," Aerith replied brightly. "Anyway, if you need anything else, just call one of our servers over." She curtsied to Miranda's table-mate and headed back to the counter.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:14 pm

Nodding quickly, Christie ran over to the new customer, trying her best to avoid looking at the clumsy woman's bloody hand. She hoped to never have to deal with an injury like that while working here. "Hello, there." Christie said to the young man with a welcoming smile. "Can I get you anything?"

Haji looked up from his cello at the sound of breaking glass. It surprised Haji a bit when he noticed that the woman's hand was bleeding quite a bit. His throat burned, and Haji soon realized that he yearned for the woman's blood, but resisted. Now if this woman were Saya, Haji would've stopped playing instantly and ran to her aide. But it wasn't, so he continued playing the cello, all the while a waiter and then two waitresses were aiding her hand.

"I'm sorry" she told him, "I didn't mean to interput your song.... it was a beautiful song."

"It's all right." Haji answered calmly, without looking at the woman in the eyes. A short moment after Haji had said that, he noticed a green light coming from the woman's hand. He looked over, only to find some kind of spell, or magic occurring around the woman's hand. Interesting... he thought calmly.

As the waitresses left, with one curtsying toward him before leaving, Haji continued to play his cello, only at a slightly quieter pace. Without looking at the woman, Haji asked without any sign of emotion, "How's your hand?

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:03 pm

[quote="Shimanishiki"]

" Umm. My hand is fine now." She held it up to him her now unharmed hand. "Thank you asking." She sniked sweetly at him. " May I ask what song you are playing?"
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:13 pm

Lelouch looked up as a red headed girl asked for his order. Why does something tell me this girl is almost like Shirley? he thought as he looked at her with kind eyes before he said, "Umm yes, can i get a cup of English Breakfast Tea and small toffee cake?"

((i hate these short posts >.>))

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:56 pm

((so do i, dude. >.<))

"Bach's Cello Suite No. 5." Haji answered the woman, without any expression or emotion in his voice. He didn't even look at her as he continued to play his cello.

Haji wondered, though, as to why the woman was sitting at his table, when their were clearly many other open ones. Haji's had women follow him in the past, but he never understood. It's been far too long for him to remember, let alone care anymore. Besides, Saya was the only one he really cared for these days. Sometimes her loved ones if they were in danger, but that's about it.

"Yes, of course. I'll be back in a bit." Christie answered just before she bowed her head slightly and walked away back towards the counter so she could prepare his order. All the while, Christie was thinking, Oh wow...he didn't look too bad... I have to resist the urge to flirt! I don't want to let Matt down!

A few minutes passed until Christie walked back over to her customer, his order in hand. She set it down on the table in front of him. "Here you go, Sir. If you need anything else, feel free to let me or any of the other employees know, all right?" With that, Christie smiled down at him one last time and made her way back to the back counter.

((oh, if anyone's interested, this is the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRqHTeKcHPA ))

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:19 am

Johnny pouted and sighed again. "I'll just wait until the next costumer comes in..." Suddenly, his thoughts returned to the event he had suggested to the others...

"What about if we just wore cute outfits, and stood outside of the store, ((not all of us, the girls mainly...)) handing out flyers. We could have a sale on the muffins or something... wouldn't that help?" Johnny put his index finger to his lips in thought, staring off into space..."
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:30 am

"I don't know..." Aerith said, unconvinced. "Don't forget, the idea the real manager had was to get couples together here. If we only have a bunch of girls, standing outside, we'd only attract male customers..." She looked throughtful a moment. "You'd have to stand outside too, I'm afraid. We have to attract a lot of people, and I doubt a half-price muffin will do all that much to help."

Again, she thought, then said, "I'll send Skuld to pass some flyers around town." She went to the back, grabbed the flyers she was going to put around town after closing that day anyway, and handed them to Skuld. "Make sure to hand these to everyone you see, okay?"

"I can do that," Skuld said, taking the flyers. "See you in an hour or so!" She waved, then walked out of the store.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:21 pm

The door opened, revealing our favorite redheaded exorcist holding a flyer given to him by one of the hottest girls he'd ever seen. When Lavi had tried to hit on said hottie, though, the girl had simply told him to go to the cafe she worked at and pointed out that the flyer said you'd find love there. Ever the skeptic, Lavi headed to the shop anyway. He didn't expect to find a girl fried or anything, but he could always hit on that hottie when she ran out of flyers and came back.

So, Lavi was in the cafe now, scanning the shop, until he spotted two lovely ladies (Aerith and Christie). "S-strike!" he cried before running over to the two. "Here there, cuties! Can I have your names and maybe your phone numbers?"

Aerith, who was used to lame pick up lines and flirts, was immune to Lavi's charm. "Welcome," she said, beaming. "Please have a seat anywhere and wait for one of our servers to take care of you."

A little put out by her cold yet sweet hostesslike response, Lavi flopped down in one of the chairs. He glanced over at one of the tables and spotted Miranda, of all people! Can't be her, Lavi thought, looking at the menu. She wouldn't be here, of all places.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Christie perked up some at the sight of the redheaded teenager as he walked into the shop, and then quickly rushed over to them, with the shape of pink hearts filling his eyes, or so it seemed.

"Here there, cuties! Can I have your names and maybe your phone numbers?"

"Um, well I--" Christier began before she got interrupted.

"Welcome! Please have a seat anywhere and wait for one of our servers to take care of you."

Christie was a little stunned by the older teen's sudden change in mood. It didn't surprise her too much though...by the way Aerith completely ignored his question. She watched him as he made his way to one of the many tables, and then sighed. I better go cheer him up some...and take his order.

Christie quickly grabbed a pen and pad-of-paper and then sat down across from the teenager at the table he had chosen. "Hey there," Christie said in a friendly manner, "My name's Christie and I'll be your server. Is there anything I can get you--besides my number." Right off the bat, Christie was sure to make it clear that she wouldn't give out her number to him. She'd feel as if she were cheating on Matt if she did such a thing.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Lavi gave his server one of his winning grins that always made the ladies swoon and joked, "How about your address, then?" He laughed, then said, "Kidding, just kidding. I'd like the raspberry cheese cake and some water, please."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:10 pm

"Haha, you're so funny!" Christie answered with a smile, trying her best to please the customer. "But anyway, I'll be right back with your order," she added as she got up from her seat.

Christie hurried herself to get the redhead's order prepared and then ran back over to him. "Here you go mister...um, I'm sorry, I never caught your name."

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:49 pm

"Name's Lavi," the redhead said, offering his hand for Christie to shake. When she did, he pulled her fingers to his lips and kissed them. "Thank you for taking care of me," he said, smirking to himself.

(Sorry for brief God Mod)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:25 pm

((eh, that's fine--seems like something tamaki would do, though. XD))

Christie immediately blushed and her face turned bright red as Lavi kissed her hand. "N--not a problem, L--Lavi!" Christie stuttered out as she just stared at her hand as he kissed it once more.

Laughing nervously, Christie took her hand away from Lavi and looked down at the seat she had sat in earlier. "Eh...you wouldn't mind if I take a seat, would you?"

((ewwwwww....that's so short....))

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:47 am

"Go right ahead," Lavi said, grinning. Far as he was concerned, his flirting was working like a charm. "So, Christie, what're some of your hobbies?" he asked before taking a biteof his cheesecake. He hoped reading or learning history was one of them. If that was true, he'd be in heaven.

(Your post's longer than mine, Sora. I consider anything longer than three lines a decent post)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:33 am

Mirnada hear a voice she knew. Ducking her head she smiled at the man with the cello. " Excuse me please." Miranda slowly got up and grabbed her stuff to move to a table farther away from her redheaded friend, but oh the way she triped and land face first on the floor. " Oh! Why does this alwasy happen to me!" she cried out as she slowly got up. She let out a pained groan when she saw that her dress had gotten dirty. "Oh, Lenalee is going to kill me!" Miranda was close to tears. She blent to pick up the rest of her stuff and hoped Lavi see her..
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:19 pm

Fai, who had spent practically all morning in the kitchen doing nothing, walked out into the seating area to see if there were any customers in need of service. From what he could see, there weren't many people in the shop to actually be in need of service.

He sighed and walked up to Aerith. She would have something for him to do. "It seems that we have a lack of customers..." he said, making small talk, hoping that she didn't notice his small absence.

(...the absence being due to Kairi being on vacation... hehehe... sorry guys!)
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down