The Love Shop

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Go down

Re: The Love Shop

Post by love4Sora on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:02 pm

Christie sweatdropped and grew slightly irritated by the fact that she was completley ignored. But either way, it didn't matter too much. She was too curious as to how the two customers were doing at their game of chess. He carries a chess set with him... How unusual... Christie thought as she stood behind some of the other customers, watching them play.

Christie didn't want to interrupt their game, but with her being a server, she had to be sure that they were pleased. "Excuse me, you two... I don't mean to bother you in the middle of your game, but would either of you like something to drink?"

Mytho slowly, but surely, drank his cup of tea, and stood. He easily grabbed money from his pocket and placed it on the table, unsure if it was the right amount or not. He didn't care either way though. As long as he had at least the write amount, then he would be just fine and he wouldn't have to worry about getting in to trouble.

Mytho got up from his seat and made his way to the door, but stopped when he noticed a small crowd forming around two young men. Curiously, Mytho walked over and watched the two strangers play each other at the game of chess. I should leave soon, Mytho thought, but I want to watch them finish their game...

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:45 pm

(yay! Oh, and people like me suing something not internet explorer, Is it just my computer or did the lines on the post just suddenly stop???)

Fai nodded, picked up a notepad and pen, and began to walk around. Merely out of sheer boredom, he slyly took the seat in the booth opposite to the girl who appeared to be hiding the fact that she was watching the newly brewed game of chess.

For a moment, he sat at the table to see if she noticed his very sneaky entrance, but she hadn't, making this more exciting.

Fai placed his head on his hand and smiled brightly as he said, "Excuse me, miss, but may i ask you something?"

(There, Twilight, now you can post as both of your characters once gets a chance Taiyaa post! XD)
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:40 pm

OMG!!!! sssssooooooooooo sorry, Sora. Did NOT mean to ignore Christie! and I'm sorry, Twilight. Who do you want to win?

"Hmm?" Light looked up at the waitress, and realized he must've ignored her. "Ah, I'm sorry Miss... No, I'm fine right now, thank you." Light smiled as Lelouch pulled out his board, "I was right...he plays this game often..."

Light sized up the pieces before making his first move. ((I'm not gonna specify which, so that we can decide who wins ourselves)) Noting the crowd around he and Lelouch, he spoke casually. "This'll be quite a game, huh? We've got some spectators..."
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am

((i think either lelouch should win or it should be a stalemate))

Blair turned around to see her server staring her down. She laughed awkwardly and said no it's fine. She walked back over to her seat and waited to be served. Once blair got her food she took a bite of her pie and squelled. "Wow, this is so much better than Maka's food." she said to her self as she reached for her tea. She took a sip before looking down at it. It was good and all, even sweet, but it needed some spice with pumkin pie. she set the cupand twirled her finger over it whispering, "Pum-pum-pumkin." she took another sip and sighed happily as she said to herself, "Cinnamon tea..."

She looked back over at the game those two cute boys were having and saw a crowd forming around her. Looking around for her server, she didn't see her, so decided to leave her stuff for the time being and slunked bacck over to her viewing post to watch them play their game.

Lelouch looked up at his waitress, said, "No I'm good as well but here's my pay from when i was over at the other booth." and handed her the money. Afterwards, Lelouch analzied Light's first move and assumed the worst of what he could move and began to pick out his strategy. The turns went back and forth between the two as the pieces danced around the borad as the two tried to gain the leverage over the other. The game seemed at a stand still for awhile until Lelouch moved. He took a rook with his bishope and the bishope couldn't be touched in its current position. "Your move," Lelouch said with a hint of glory in his voice.

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:33 pm

Skuld set the food down for the cat-customer, said, "Just call me if you need anything else," and went over to Aerith and Fai. At least business was starting to pick up.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:42 am

"Hmmmm...." Light Smiled, "Alright, you got me. Unless..." Light reached for his black night, moving it across the board. Before Light could explain his move, or even lift his finger off of the piece, his father called him.

"Light! Get back here, quickly. We've found some new leads that might--"

"Gotcha, Dad. I'll be there shortly." Ryuk sighed, and complained. Light ordered him an apple, and then turned to Lelouch, smiling as he spoke:

"This was fun, but I really have to go. Please come back here soon, I'd love to play again...Lelouch."

Light bowed to the boy, paying for his apple, and leaving a tip for his waitress ((partly for him accidentally ignoring her,)) and headded out the door. Ryuk sighed again, begging for his apple as Light walked back to the Headquarters...
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:00 pm

Christie waved goodbye to her latest customer, and then took the money he had left on the table for her. Smirking, she stuffed the money in her pocket and smiled at the surrounding people. "Well, if anyone needs anything, don't hesitate to ask any of the servers, all right?" With that, Christie followed Skuld back to Aerith and Fai.

Mytho watched the two young men play their game of chess silently, unfazed by any of their moves. Everyone else around seemed to be very interested in what they were doing, but Mytho wasn't. He just watched with the lack of anything better to do.

Once the one man left, Mytho found no need to stay any longer. Fakir's probably very angry with me right now... I should get going... With that thought, Mytho made his way out the door.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:54 pm

Skuld sighed and sat in a chair near the cash register. "I wish more people would get in here already," she grumbled. It was boring just sititng around.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:00 pm

"Me too," Fai agreed. "I'm still working on that list of games, too. So far all I have is 'Chess'."

"Maybe we could put on a play," Fai joked, attempting to amuse himself with everyone's response's. "I'm sure everyone would love that!"
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:26 am

Aerith gave Fai one of those looks. "Keep working on that list of games," she stated simply.

(We need more customers...)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:33 am

When the game ended Miranda was at a lost. She didn't get it at all, Chess seems like a boring game. She finished her pie and milk, left some money on the table and left the cafe, stumbling as she went.
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 am

Skuld sighed when she saw Miranda leave. The number of customers had practically dwindled to nothing. Now what were the servers supposed to do?

"I'm gonna go hand out more flyers," Skuld said with a sigh as she walked out the cafe.

Knowing what she did about trends, Shiki could tell that the "Love Shop" would soon be the next big thing in restaurants. The theme and the idea behind the little restaurant would certainly make it the most popular place in all of Shibuya.

That's why it confused her that the cafe was practicaly empty when she walked in. She sat down at one of the tables and looked around. It was a nice enough place. Why would it be empty? Was the food bad or something?

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:46 pm

Christie nodded in response as to what Skuld said as she left the shop, with more fliers in hand. She sighed and hung her head low. It, too, disappointed Christie to see that their shop wasn't booming like they all would have hoped.

Luckily enough, Christie heard someone walk into the shop, and she quickly brought her head back up in delight and excitement.

Grabbing a pad of paper and a pen, Christie ran over to their new customer and said, "Welcome to the Love Shop, Miss. My name's Christie and I'll be your server. Is there anything I can get for you?"

Tohru walked into the new restaurant with ease, curious as to what this new place was like. She had heard about it from the local market, and thought she'd give it a try once it finally opened and when she wasn't busy with school or keeping Shigure's home in order.

Happily, Tohru took a seat down over by the front windows, and then began looking through the menu while she patiently waited for someone to come and take her order.

Everything here sounds great! she thought in such a pleasing and honest manner.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:09 pm

It's definitely not the service, Shiki thought as the smiling waitress came over. "Could I have some Earl Gray tea and scones with clotted cream, please?"

She then glanced around the little cafe again and wondered aloud, "Why is it so empty in here?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:42 pm

"Of course, right away, Miss." Christie responded as she wrote the order down on her pad. Christie turned to head back to the back counter to put in her customer's order, until she heard the girl say,
"Why is it so empty in here?"

Christie sighed and turned back around the face her customer. "I'm not quite sure. Perhaps people are busy at this time of day and don't have the time to stop inside. But either way, I'll be right back with your order."

Christie hurried to the back counter and readied the order as quickly as she could, so she didn't keep her customer waiting for too long. In a matter of minutes, Christie was back at the girl's table, with her Earl Gray tea and scones in hand (or on a plate, rather). She gently set the tea and scones down on the table as she said, "Here you are, Miss." Christie stood back up straight with a smile and added, "I hope you enjoy, and feel free to call if you need anything."

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:43 pm

"Thank you so much!" Shiki replied enthusiastically. She spread the cream on a scone and took a big bite. "This is delicious!" she added happily after she'd swallowed. "The best scone I've ever had. I'll make sure to tell all my friends about this place." And she meant it, too. I'll have to drag Neku here sometime. He'd like the food.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Aerith sighed at the lack of activity among those in the shop, especially with her few servors. "I'm sory Fai, but we're going to have to let you go," she said weakly. She didn't like firing people, but when it came down to this... "I hope you might come here as a customer and will tell your friends, regardless of... this..." It was always awkward, and she hoped Fai understood as she watched him walk out the door.

And with Fai fired and Christie busy with their one other customer, Aerith walked over to Tohru, a smile on her face despite her feelings on the inside, and said, "Hi, how may I help you?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:26 pm

Miku walked in. Her eyes scanned the room and squealed at its cuteness.

(Miku as in the one in Vocaloid).

Last edited by Rennim on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:08 pm

(I'm gonna have to fire Christie and make Tohru leave... Sad I didn't want to do that...)

For some reason, Aerith's customer stood up and left without even ordering. Apparently, nothing on the menu pleased her. So Aerith went over to their latest customer and said with a broad smile, "How may I help you?"

With Skuld and Johnny out advertising, she'd been reduced to waiting on tables. This was going to be a long day.

Shiki finished her meal and set down the money for her snack. The newest customer intrigued her. She looked like she could be famous, but she didn't want to interupt the girl while she was ordering food.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:24 pm

(Confused. Who are they?)

Hello. A sit for one please!
Miku looked around the cafe and smiled. I told those guys that this was a nice shop...but nooooo...they didn't want to go with me!
Miku looked around and saw a girl sitting alone staring at her. She smiled and waved.
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:18 pm

(The "waitress" Aerith is from both Final Fantasy 7 and Kingdom Hearts, while the "customer" Shiki is from "The World Ends with You." Who they are aren't really important for this RP, though. It's really just a chance to RP anybody you'd like.)

Aerith nodded and led Miku to one of the many two-person tables in the shop. She then handed her a menu, took out a notepad--not that she needed it with her good memory--and asked the obvious question: "What can I get for you to drink?"

Shiki waved back at the seemingly famous idol. The girl looked awesome, and Shiki couldn't wait to introduce herself. Who knows? If she was famous, maybe Shiki could give her a cool hand-made accessory. She happened to have an almost-finished bear plush bag with her, after all. And if the girl was famous, than Shiki could claim that a star had something she'd made! Then she could be a famous designer.

And if all that didn't work out, the girl seemed nice enough. Maybe they could just hit Shibuya together sometime and shop.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:44 pm

Miku smiled brightly again. "I'll have....an iced coffee and a strawberry parfait!"
Then she turned and waved the girl over. She then paused to admire her clothes. They were too cute and the accessories adorable!
Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Aerith nodded and went to get the girl's iced tea and strawberry parfait.

Shiki saw that the girl had ordered and came over with her latest project. "Hi! I'm Shiki. You are...?" She'd deftly finished the one part of the bag she'd needed to sew back at her own table--just the straps on the bag--and was ready to share.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:17 pm

Miku laughed lightly. "Hi Shiki. My name is Hatsune Miku. It's a pleasure to meet you. Take a seat!" Miku looked at the girl and smiled to herself. She looks really nice. Noticing that she was staring, Miku hurriedly added "I just wanted to say your clothes and accessories are really cute!"
Rennim
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:37 pm

"Oh! Thank you! I made them myself." She took a seat and her smile brightened. "You look really good, too, like you could be famous or something." She paused, then asked, "Are you famous?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum: