The Love Shop

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

Re: The Love Shop

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:46 pm

"That certainly seems to be the case," Aerith said with a sigh. "I've sent Skuld out to gather some more customers, and it seems someone came in thanks to her efforts. Maybe more will follow..." She smiled at Fai. "I apologize for there being nothing for you to do, Fai. If you'd like, you could go hand out flyers as well...?"

(FYI, any server that goes to hand out flyers will still be considered used and can't be picked up by someone else. That way, those whose servers have nothing to do can leave and "bring in" extra customers. Those customers must leave before your character may return, however.)

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:13 pm

"Bonne idée, Aerith! I'll get right on it!" Quickly, Fai picked up some flyers and headed out the door. The fact that he actually had something to do lightened his spirits greatly. Fai hated being bored.

(btw, 'bonne idée means 'good idea' in french. *In Tsubasa, French is technically Fai's native tongue, if anyone was wondering why he suddenly started speaking a different language XD*)
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:48 pm

((sailor--if you didn't already, put that little FYI in the first post, please & thank you!))

Nodding, Christie happily took a seat across from Lavi. She honestly couldn't help but blush slightly. "Well, I...er...my friend Beth and I create our own mang--er...comic books. She draws while I write. So I suppose you could consider that a hobby..."

Matt will kill me...or this guy...if he finds out that he was flirting with me...and I somewhat accepted the flirting... Christie thought nervously.

Haji stopped playing his cello at once when the woman walked away from the table, and was completely un-phased when she fell over, again. Without even thinking about it much, Haji slowly began to pack away his cello. There was nothing more for him to do at the Love Shop, so he placed the money down on the table, glanced at his untouched coffee, and then left the shop without a word. Maybe I'll take Saya there sometime... he thought as he walked down the street.

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:21 pm

((gomen for double posting...but i wanna bring in a new customer. FYI, those who know the series, this is early on when mytho doesn't have a heart--meaning he has no real idea as to what he's doing and/or thinking.))

Mytho wondered down the street aimlessly, with no real thought in his mind. He was walked along side with Fakir only a short while ago, but must've took a wrong turn somewhere, and therefore lost sight of his friend. But Mytho didn't mind much. He never really did.

Just ahead of him, a young woman with long pig-tails ran up to him, and placed a flyer in his hand. It was advertising a new restaurant in town called the Love Shop. Love shop...I wonder if Rue, Fakir, or Duck would like this... Mytho thought as he walked to where the woman had pointed it out. Just as she had said when he ran into her, the words "Love Shop" hung above the main, front entrance. Mindlessly, Mytho walked inside.

He looked around the shop curiously, but didn't really pay much attention to what he was looking at. He truly didn't care too much. Without much thought, Mytho sat down at a table by the window, and just looked outside, watching people as they passed by the window.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:14 am

When the woman he thought was Miranda tripped, Lavi knew that it was really her. She seemed to be trying to avoid his attention, though, so he ignored her in favor of Christie. "Wow, you write? That's amazing! What kind of manga do you write?"

He was familiar with manga, to say the least. He was familiar with every type of book out there. Manga, after all, was a part of history, even if it wasn't a big part. As Bookman's apprentice, it was his duty to know about it.

Aerith noted the latest customer and turned to Johnny. "Could you take care of him?" she asked. Christie was busy with the redhead, after all, and Skuld and Fai were still passing out flyers, which their newest customer apparently had. Johnny was the only server in the shop besides Aerith, and she was working the counter. She noticed the cellist leave and bussed the table so Johnny could handle the white-haired boy.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:24 pm

((aaaah! sorry if i held you guys up...))

Johnny nodded estatically. "Of course!"
Arriving at Mytho's table, Johnny smiled, and spoke to the strange boy looking out the window. He cleared his throat politely to get his attention, and then began to speak. "Hello, my name is Johnny, is there anything I can get for you?"
"Yay! My first customer!..He's a little too young for me, though..."
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:49 pm

So...he knows what manga is. This will make the conversation easier on me. Christie thought before answering. "Well...it's a mystery story that is focused on a detective and him investigating ghosts. It's really quite interesting, if I don't say so myself." Christie said her last few words proudly, even though there truly was no need to have any pride for such a little thing. Even so, Christie loved it when people asked about her and Beth's manga.

"Oh, I'm sorry--what about yourself, Lavi? You must have some hobbies as well." Christie asked curiously.

Mytho turned to the man slowly and looked up at him with a blank expression. Is he asking me...? I don't normally make my own decisions. Back at school, either Fakir or Rue would usually decide things for him, so he wasn't used to being asked about things. Duck would sometimes though, and he liked that about her. Either way, Mytho wasn't too sure about this small decision.

Cocking his head to the side only slightly, Mytho replied, "I don't know...what should I get?"

((lemme know if i'm portraying mytho alright...i wanna know if i should change anything or something.))

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:02 am

Johnny blinked in surprise."Um...well, I don't wanna decide for you, everything's really good y'know.... Are you thirsty? I could get you something to drink if you want...Or maybe you're hungry, we have a grest selection!" Realizing that he hadn't answered the boy's original question at ALL, Johnny sighed. "The tea is really good..." he offered.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:32 am

"That sounds like a great story. I'll have to buy a copy when it's published," he said with a grin.

"Oh, I'm sorry--what about yourself, Lavi? You must have some hobbies as well."

Lavi grinned. "I'm a bit of a bookworm and a history buff myself. I like being in the middle of the action and seeing history in the making and all that and--" He stopped. His golem was going off. Oh, why now? "Yeah? I'm listening."

"Lavi, get back here now!" came Bookman's voice.

Lavi sighed. "All right, gramps. Be back in a few." He took the last few bites of his cake and dug through his pockets for the money. "Sorry, it seems I have to go back or else the Panda's gonna kill me." He paid what he owed for the food and a little extra as a tip for Christie. "It was nice meeting you. I'll have to come back sometime." He grinned and waved as he left the shop.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:43 pm

((anyone wanna bring in another customer? kairi, since fai's out-&-about, you can bring in two for now, & taiyaa, you can bring in one if you'd like.))

Mytho wasn't too sure, but he never was, so that wasn't anything new. So nodding slightly, Mytho answered quietly, "I'll have tea then please..."

Once the waiter left to take his order, Mytho looked around the room curiously at all of the people. There weren't too many people there, but it was a decent amount for a starting shop. I wonder if Fakir and Rue will get angry with me... he wondered to himself, They don't like it when I'm alone.

"Oh, well that's interesting. Sounds like you enjoy it a lot, too." Christie answered with a grin as he stopped so suddenly. She stopped herself from talking as Lavi listened to his...thing, she didn't want to be rude and cause him to miss whatever the message was, or something... Christie wasn't too sure as to what he had with him, but it didn't matter too much either way.

"Sorry, it seems I have to go back or else the Panda's gonna kill me. It was nice meeting you. I'll have to come back sometime."

Christie smiled up at Lavi and waved as he left. "It was nice meeting you too, Lavi! Please do come back, and bring friends!" Soon enough, though, Lavi was gone.

Sighing, Christie took the money from the table and began to clean and wipe it off. Afterwords, she walked back over to Aerith and sighed. "That went rather well. I hope you don't mind that I was talking with him a little longer than I probably should have," Christie said.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:47 pm

"I don't mind," Aerith said, smiling. "Part of your job is to talk to the customers. It's not like we were busy at the moment anyway."

With that, she sighed. They needed more customers. If the boss came back finding the place this empty, they'd be in big trouble.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Sorry if I Godmodded >_

Johnny shruged, and went to get the spacey kid his order. When he returned he handed the kid his drink, then made sure everything was to his liking...

Johnny went in the back of the shop, and got a armfull of flyers. Beaming brightly, he told Aerith he was leaving the shop, and went to pass out flyers.

After a some time outside, Johnny saw Skuld. He waved to her, walked over, and noticed her flyers were nearly gone. He handed her some of his, and asked her how she was doing. He'd might as well make conversation while they were there.

Light reluctantly walked into the Love Shop. He was meeting a date there, and had probably arrived there a little early. He sat in a chair, facing a window, and glanced at his watch once more. Misa was supposed to have been at the Shop 15 minutes ago...

Suddenly, his phone rang. It was Misa, she couldn't make it because of a photoshoot, leaving Light there at the shop, alone with nothing to do... He had hours to kill, before he had to get back to the headquarters. Light decided to stay in the Shop, he had nothing better to do.

Ryuk chuckled from behind him.
"Ha, looks like you got stood up, light..."
"Shut up, Ryuk." Light retorted while taking out a seemingly harmless notebook, and a pen.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Miranda made it to her new seat. Looking arounf she realized she forgot her drink at the now empty table, sighing she got up to get it. Sitting back down she noticed a guy pulling out a notebook. Shaking her head she looked at her tea that now didn't hold a apeal to her. Satnding again she walked to the counter to ask for a new different drink. " May I have some mike and apple pie please." She smiled.

Yes it is the next day and you missed miranda falling, lavi hitting on a server, an vampire server and a vampire customer and there might be more just read the last page and that will explain.
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:57 am

((*actually reads posts now*...haji's not a vampire...he's a chevalier, which makes him special. =3))

Christie noticed that a young man walked into the shop. He seemed to be waiting for someone, until his phone rang. Christie figured that the person who had called him was his date, saying that they couldn't make it.

Christie heard him mumble something, but she couldn't tell what exactly. Letting out a small sigh, Christie picked up a pen and a notepad, and walked over to the man. "Hi, my name's Christie, and welcome to the Love Shop, sir. Why don't you take a seat down somewhere so I can take your order?" Christie said smiling, hoping that she didn't seem like an annoying bother to the man.

Mytho stared at his tea blankly, and then took a drink. Mytho didn't really find much interest in the drink, but it didn't matter much to him either way. Fakir's probably worried about me... I don't like to worry him... But I don't feel like leaving just yet... Mytho thought to himself as he continued to take a few sips from his tea.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:36 am

(Appologies for brief God Mod)

"Of course you can, Miss," Aerith said brightly. "Have a seat and I'll bring it to you."

She put the order together and set it on the table in front of Miranda. She noted that all but one server had gone out to pass out flyers and sighed. Suggesting flyers probably wasn't the best idea.

Skuld frowned at the flyers Johnny gave her, and handed them back. She gave someone her last flyer, smiled at the vampire, and said, "Well, I'm heading back now. See you!" And with that, she dashed the whole way back to the shop. She was not getting stuck with the vampire. No way, no how.

She made it back to the cafe and got some water from the back. "Sorry for taking so long," she said to Aerith before adjusting her outfit and fixing her hair quickly. "I'm sure we'll get more people to come in now."

(Guys, just remember that you can have a server and a customer... All the servers don't have to leave. XP It's more of an excuse to get them out of the shop if you're going someplace for a couple days or if you want to play a customer and have 2 servers like me...)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:21 am

Lelouch recieved his snack and thanked his server. he slowly enjoyed the cake as he sipped at his tea. Wow this is good, he thought to himself, better than anything shirly or milly could whip up. As he continued to eat he thought to himself, I shouldn't say out too long, with those knightmares looking for me i should head back to the academy pronto.

Lelouch set his forck down gently as he looked around for is server as he continued drinking his tea. he saw her serving another customer. Lelouch sighed and downed the rest of his tea and walked over to the server and pulled out the money for his bill. As he waited behind her to finish he noticed the guy she was serving. something about him made lelouch a little on edge, like he was someone smart enough to find out about him being Zero. Relax Lelouch, you're just over analyzing hi, he thought as he gripped the handle of his bag tighter, but still...only one way to find ot about his knowledge.

Lelouch sat down across from the guy and said, "Hey, are you any good at chess?"

((there's not enough girl in here))

Blair had been prowlling around town the entire day in her cat form looking for something to do. "Awww" she complained to herself, "Maka and soul-kun are off on a misison...and Spirit-senpai is on a mission witth Profssor Stien. What to do?" she then found herself infront of the Love Shop and said to herself, "I wonder if it's anything like the other "love shop" that Spirit-senpai is always at." In a puff of smoke she changed back into her human form and walked in. she took a curious look around to see mostly teenagers and thought, Awww, not what i thought. She looked around a little bit more and thought, well it looks cozy enough and i'm a little hungry. She then went over and took a seat by the window

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Skuld noticed their latest customer, a cat in human shape, and went over. "Hello!" she said brightly. "I'm Skuld, and I'll be your server today. What can I get for you?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:08 pm

Twilight, are you any good at chess, or do you want to decide now who wins?

Light laughed easily. "Well, I haven't played in a while, but sure. I'll play you if you want, although we'll have to use your board." Inside his head, Light pondered about why this boy suddenly challenged him to a game of chess. "He couldn't be very dumb, he's too relaxed and controlled. Chess must be his speciality if he chose to challenge me to a game... But he has no reason to beat me out of spite, or to prove something to me...Is he testing me? ...But for what?"

"I'm sorry, I never caught your name. Mine's Light Yagami..." Light heard Ryuk chuckle behind him, and rolled his eyes.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:38 pm

((i'l good at chess but its hard to roleplay out a game of chess when you can't see the borad...it'd be better if we decide who wins...or if it ends up as a stalemate))

Blair looked down the menu and said, "I'll take...ohhh a cup of tea and a slice of your pumkin pie please." As the server left she looked around the shop to see if there was anyone that looked interesting. The 3 female servers around looked nice like Maka but they seemed busy. there were a few boys around the shop who seemed cute but seemed involved in what they were doing. there were two in particular that caught her eye that looked like they were playing a game. she left her hat and the table and slunked over to the booth across from theirs. she peered over the wall and silently watched them play their game.

Lelouch openned his bag just enough to pull out his chess set and not reviel his zero outfit. As he set up the board he said, "My name's Lelouch Lamporage. Its a pleasure to meet you." once the pieces were all set up, he spun the board so the white pieces were facing Light and he pushed the board to the middle of the table. "You first." lelouch said in a friendly tone. Let's see how you play, Lelouch thought as he waited for light to make his first move

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:52 pm

"One moment," Skuld said before going to the kitchen and getting what was ordered. While Aerith poured the tea into a pot, Skuld cut a slice of pie and grabbed a tea cup. Once everything was on her tray, she went back to the table, only to find the catgirl gone. She noticed the cat watching the two boys play a game and asked her softly, "Would you like to sit closer to the game? You can move, if you wish."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:34 pm

Fai sauntered back to the cafe. He had handed out all of his flyers to numerous people, mainly girls, in what felt like no time.

There must be a load of customers now! Fai thought to himself, a huge smirk on his face. Both Skuld and me passed out flyers he praised, unaware that Johnny should be receiving some praise as well.

He entered the cafe, expecting to see it much busier than it was before. But, unfortunately, all of his work seemed to be for not. The cafe seemed not much more crowed then usual.

"Huh..." he said quietly. "Everyone must have plans now..." With confidence that he would see a large increase of customers tomorrow, he walked over to Aerith. "Maybe it would attract some attention if we held some kind of game nights," he told her, noticing the two teenagers playing chess and the hiding admirer.

(currently I'm thinking of people that i can bring into the shop as customers, so that we have more and so that i'm not just playing the role of a server)
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:45 pm

"That could work," Aerith said, surprised by the good suggestion. They wouldn't have to give anything for free. They'd set up a few games someone in the shop was bound to have (guitar hero, Wii bowling, etc.) and let the people have fun while at the shop. In theory it was a great idea. In practice, however... "What kind of games should we offer?" she asked. "We shouldn't have games you can gamble on, since this establishment is for everyone and not just adults..."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:09 pm

Fai pondered over this for a moment. Games... games... "I don't know," he said simply. "We could always do a survey or have some kind of questionnaire or something. That way we can see what the customers like. And I'm sure that there's not too much of a difference between the customers and the rest of the town, so once everyone else hears about it they'll be much more interested in coming here, I'm sure. If we're lucky, they'll like the service and start coming more often."

Fai stopped, realizing that he had just been rambling purposelessly. "Aha, je suis désolé! I didn't mean to ramble on like that."
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:55 am

"No, it's quite all right," Aerith replied with a smile. "We'll have a game night. How about you go and ask the customers their opinion on games?"

(Short post, but wanted to give Fai something to do)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Miranda notice a game was about to start and having nothing to do, she pick up her apple pie and mike and moved to a table next to the two men to watch and slowly started to eat her apple pie as the game began.

((Just letting you know I am still in the cafe.))
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next