Elemental Stars 2.0

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Elemental Stars 2.0

Post by love4Sora on Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:05 pm

((ipod--and note that we were at a restaurant w/ wifi...i already ordered & was waiting for my food.))
((...omg! i totally forgot about momo! DX))

Aang nodded as he said, "Yes, of course." With that, the three of them made their way back to where Aang and Sana left Appa.

"Appa, Momo! Teo's coming with us, guys!" Aang shouted happily to his pets. Up above, Aang saw a small little black and white lemur head poke up from Appa's saddle. Momo rubbed his eyes lazily, and then looked at Teo. The lemur's ears perked up, proving he was excited to see a familiar face.

Aang quick helped Teo and Sana (separately) up onto Appa's saddle, and then got up on top of Appa's neck. He did the usual setup for taking off, and soon enough, they were up in the sky towards the Fire Nation.

((i didn't know if either of you wanted to add something on the way there, or what.))

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:10 pm

"The compass seems to be pointing to the Fire Lord's castle," Sana stated, looking at the stone and turning it slightly to watch the phoenix continue pointing in the same direction. "I hope you are on good terms with the Fire Benders you've met, Avatar Aang. It's very likely you may know the Guardian."

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:36 pm

((okay, sorry for god-modding a bit....but i found some of this necessary...))

Again? Really? There's so many people in the Fire Nation though! The odds that I'll already know them, again are just incredible... Aang thought, in response and reaction to Sana's comment. Sighing, he looked behind him up at Sana, who was looking down at him from up in Appa's saddle. "Well...I guess we'll just find out if I really do know the guardian, huh?"

It took them a few days to reach the Fire Nation's palace, not nearly as long as it did on their first trip though. Aang was nervous, but rather excited to see his friends again. He hasn't seen Zuko or any other his other Fire Nation friends for a while now. Odds are that it wouldn't be a very happy reunion, at least not for long.

Aang had Appa land just outside the palace, at the bottom of the large flight of stairs. He got off of Appa's neck and went up to the saddle. "Let me talk to the guards first, so they know that we're here for a good reason, okay?" They nodded to prove that they agreed and understood, and then Aang jumped down, with Momo then jumping on his shoulders. He smiled at his lemur and then walked forward, to face the two guards who were positioned in front of the palace stairs.

"Hi there! Say, do you mind if we get through to see Zu--er...Fire Lord Zuko? I'm the Avatar, and we're here to talk to him about a serious issue."

"Well, I suppose I can't really say no to you...Lord Avatar. So...go right ahead." One of the guards said nervously, unsure as to if he just made the right decision or not.

Smiling, Aang nodded to the two guards as he said, "Thank you very much" Aang smiled at them once more and ran back to Appa and jumped back on his neck. "Yip, yip, Buddy!" Appa took off and landed up at the top of the flight of stairs. Aang patted his flying bison proudly on the head, and then went to go help Sana and Teo down, being sure to leave Momo up on the saddle. "Sorry, guys, but I think you two better wait here for us, okay? I'll be sure to tell Zuko that you two said hi." With that, Aang, Sana, and Teo walked into the palace.

"Okay, Sana, where's the stone pointing?" Unfortunately for Aang, he had no real intention of finding Zuko at the moment. He just wanted to find the Fire Guardian, and then leave to find the the next Guardian, no matter how badly he longed to see his newly made good friend.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:20 am

"Down this hall," Sana said, leading the way.

The compass led them deeper and deeper into the castle. Down one hall, then down another. There were so many twists and turns that Sana had to wonder if the stone was simply leading them in a circle. It was possible, she supposed, that the Guardian was walking around and that they were chasing a moving target. The Guardian was a living being, after all.

Just as Sana was about to declare them hopelessly lost, the stone led them to a large courtyard. An old man was sitting by the pond, tossing bread to the turtle-ducks quacking impatiently at him. Next to the old man sat a younger one with a burn scar over one eye, also feeding the turtle-ducks.

Sana glanced at the phoenix in the stone, which pointed one of the two, but it was difficult to tell with the two men so close together and their group so far away. "It is one of those two," she whispered to Aang. "I cannot tell from here which is the Guardian." She paused, then added, "I hope you are on good terms with them, Avatar Aang."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelFlame-Shishou on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:19 pm

(*waves* Sorry...I'm a ditz)

Iroh glanced up and smiled at the three newcomers. He gave a wave and made his newphew look over also.
"Hello Avatar Aang! Who are your friends?" Iroh called, "Wil you sit down and have some tea?"
RebelFlame-Shishou
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 10
Quote : TRIDENT!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:15 pm

((flame, i got a picture for you if you wanna use it...>.>

Code:
[IMG]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/IMG]
))

Zuko or Iroh?! It's one of them?! There's just no way... Aang thought as he stared at his two friends, a little dazed and surprised. Nodding slowly, Aang replied to Sana, "I am...they're actually--"

"Hello Avatar Aang! Who are your friends? Wil you sit down and have some tea?"

Aang nearly jumped, and then waved as Iroh and Zuko turned to look at them. "Hi..." Aang said nervously as he walked over to them. "It's been awhile, huh?" Aang was stalling, and he knew there was no time for that, even though he would love to just sit here and talk with them.

"I'm sorry to come by so suddenly...but my friend Sana and I," he began as he gestured towards Sana, "are looking for a few people... And we believe that one of you is someone we're looking for..."

Zuko smiled at the sight of his friend, and waved for him and the other two to come over. Once they did and Zuko heard what Aang had to say, Zuko's smile faded a bit. "You're looking for someone... For what exactly?" he asked, curiously.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelFlame-Shishou on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:34 pm

(thankies! *hugs*)

Iroh noddrf, pouring some tea for the new arrivals. He always enjoyed company and was always willing to help. He WAS Iroh after all.
RebelFlame-Shishou
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:58 am

As she got closer, Sana checked the stone subtly. The phoenix pointed directly at Iroh before snuffing itself out. "We're looking for you, Dragon of the West," she said, pocketting the darkened compass stone. She glanced sideways at Zuko and bit her lip, wondering if she should continue with the Fire Lord so close.

Then she sensed something. A connection with the Spirit World, even if it was small and weak. The Star of Fire had accepted Zuko, she could feel, and blessed him with some of his power. It would be safe to continue, she decided.

"We have been searching for the Elemental Stars, the four key spirits that give bending its power," she explained, "and their human Guardians." She bowed to Iroh. "You, Great Dragon of the West, are the Guardian of the Fire Spirit, and that puts you in terrible danger. There is someone trying to bring together the four Guardians to use the Stars' power. If that happens, it will be catastrophic. I have been sent to protect the Guardians and the Stars from whoever that someone is."

(You know what I just realized? Sana's trying to bring the Guardians and Stars together as well, even if it's not to use their power. XD There's a little plot device. We should have Zuko point that out sometime before we meet the real enemy and get really suspicious.)

(Oh, and by the way, unlike Teo, Iroh's Star has "awakened." He's been aware of it for a while because it manifested itself in a dream and explained all that spirit stuff to him. Because it's awakened, it's given him awesome super cool fire bending tricks. As for Teo... he can't Airbend until the Air Spirit awakens. XD ...I should've mentioned this in the first post, shouldn't I? XP I'll add this info now as a note.)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelFlame-Shishou on Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Iroh sighed, he had been expecting this. He looked over at Sana and nodded.
"Yes I know. The Star has explained everything to me. It sensed some sort of danger but wouldn't elaborate." He stated, taking a sip of tea.
RebelFlame-Shishou
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:03 pm

((i know, i know...sorry...i'll go now, obviously))

Zuko continuously looked at Iroh and Sana back and forth. Something Sana said caught his attention, and then fact that his uncle knew about all of this, at least to an extent, surprised him even more.

"Wait, hold on a second..." Zuko said with his full attention focused on Sana. "If there's someone after all of these guardians... Then what does that make you? You're gathering them all up too, aren't you? How do we know that you're not plotting against them?"

Zuko easily saw Aang's surprised, but considerate reaction. That only proved that the young Avatar hasn't even considered that. Zuko had to say something, just in case she truly was, and so Aang and the Guardians would be more cautious around Sana.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:28 pm

"This stone," Sana explained, holding it out for Zuko to see, "is blessed by the Stars. The Stars must want to be found by the user of this stone for it to work. They will only wish to be found by one who wants to find them but not use their power. I have no reason to use the Stars for my own personal game. I only wish to protect them."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelFlame-Shishou on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:44 pm

Iroh smiled approvingly at his newphew. It seemed all the training he and Zuko had done had actually sunk in.
"I don't mind going with you but I must the Fire Lord for permission. I am his uncle." he said.
RebelFlame-Shishou
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:29 pm

Zuko nodded slowly, but showed that he was still a little cautious about the whole situation. He wanted to be sure that his uncle would be safe; Zuko would do anything to be sure of that at this point, and he knew that it must have been obvious to everyone about his thoughts about the current situation that involved his uncle.

"I don't mind going with you but I must the Fire Lord for permission. I am his uncle."

Zuko glanced at Iroh quickly, and then looked away with his eyes alone. "Well...If you're okay with it, Uncle...I'll allow it. But..." Zuko said as he turned his attention back to Sana and Aang, "I wonder if I should join you on your search..." Once again, his reason behind possibly going was his concern for his uncle's safety.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:35 pm

Sana closed her eyes and concentrated a moment. The wind spirits whispered to her, advising her, giving her the bits of knowledge they had picked up in their travels. One particular snippet interested her especially:

"The son of a Summoner and grandson of an Avatar will be trusted by the Stars."

"I agree. You should come, Fire Lord Zuko. Another hand in this search would be helpful, especially if we run into our mysterious enemy." She glanced at Aang. "If the Avatar agrees, of course."

(Slightly based off of the first, and since I'm Ursa, I can do this without Godmodding! Very Happy Ursa's a summoner, though not one as powerful as Sana.)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:52 pm

"Well..." Aang began, unsure if it was the right choice, to allow Zuko to come with them. He was the Fire Lord now, meaning that his nation needed him. But according to Sana, they would need his help as well. So in all, it was all up to Zuko.

"Well, if Zuko wants to join us, then I won't say no to his decision... So yes, Zuko, you can come along if you truly want to..." Aang still wasn't too sure, but he wasn't bound to deny their requests.

Zuko nodded and smiled. "Yes, of course! I promise, I won't get in your way, and I'll help in any way that I can." Zuko knew that it would be a little risky leaving his nation, but he had a good feeling that everyone would do all right while he was away. The one hundred year war was over now, after all.

"So...should we get going now, or what?" Zuko asked curiously, unsure of what they should do now.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:24 pm

Teo kept quiet as his fellow Guardian, the Fire Lord, the Avatar, and Summoner conversed. He wasn't extremely interested in who came with them as much as he was excited to travel the world. And learning Air Bending beat out traveling, by far!

"Should we start looking for the Earth Spirit now?" Teo asked, directing the question mainly at Aang and Sana. It was ultimately their decision as to where they would travel next, after all.
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:33 am

((i know...i know...sorry...))

Aang thought about the matter for a second, and decided that it would be easier on everyone if they went to go find the Earth Guardian before the Water Guardian. Odds are that they were closer anyway.

Nodding, Aang answered, "Yeah, we should." Aang then turned to Sana with a gentle smile and added, "Lead the way, Sana."

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:35 am

Sane nodded and held the stone out in her hands once more. "Show me the Earth Spirit, who gives us our flesh and bone," she stated.

The stone glowed green and a badger mole appeared. It started to point toward Ba Sing Se, but then sparked violently and vanished. Sana dropped the stone, as if it were on fire. "The Guardian..." she whispered, stunned. Her legs gave out and she fell to her knees. "The Earth Spirit's Guardian has..." She buried her face in her hands. "The Guardian has parished, and judging by the stone's reaction, not by natural causes."

(FYI, Toph isn't dead. The former guardian I've made up to add some drama to this RP is the one who died. Now Toph's the guardian, as the Star chooses a new guardian after the former kicks the bucket)

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting the mole name)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelFlame-Shishou on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:26 pm

Iroh asked, "Does it show who it is?"
He felt his stomach twist at the atrocity.

Last edited by RebelFlame-Shishou on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot the picture lol)
RebelFlame-Shishou
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:37 pm

Sana shook her head. "No... It won't show me who they were or how they died..." She picked the stone up out of the dirt and cradled it in her hand. She took a deep breath to calm herself, and said, "If our enemy wasn't directly involved in the former Guardian's death, then the Star has found a new Guardian to reside within. We must find them before it's too late."

She repeated her chant. The badger mole came to life once more, though it seemed dimmer than it had been before, as if mourning the death of the former guardian. This time, as before, it pointed in the direction of Earth Kingdom

(I don't remember where it is Toph's from... I'm gonna assume she went home to see her family after the war and all that, but I don't remember the city's name... If anyone can tell me, that'd be great.)

(For my future sanity, Toph lives in Gaoling)

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:35 pm

((sorry, sorry...i know, i know.
...i've been lazy...
i'm just never in a posting mood anymore.
i'm terrible, i know, i know.))

Aang stared at the stone, completely amazed by how a small badger mole appeared and easily found the direction as to where the new Guardian was. Surprisingly, it truly did astonish him.

After a short moment of gawking at the stone, Aang looked away from it and focused his attention on Sana. "Well, since we know where the Guardian is, we better get going." Aang signaled for Sana and everyone else to follow him as he led them all back to where him, Sana, and Teo had left Appa.

Once everyone was settled in Appa's saddle, Aang jumped up upon his bison's neck and quickly grabbed his reins. Aang whipped them high as he shouted, "Yip, yip!" With that, Appa took off and they were soaring in the sky.

A few hours passed, with everyone talking back and forth to one another, just to keep them occupied with some form of entertainment if anything. All the while, Aang was busy controlling Appa, and was constantly turning back around to ask Sana if there was any change in direction. There never seemed to be any major change, luckily.

Without any warning before hand, Appa let out a loud, frightening roar ((i don't know what it would be...)) and they were all jerked down towards the forest below. "Appa, what's wrong?!" Aang shouted as he looked all around them. He looked on each side of the bison repeatedly, until he noticed rather large, long...branches? reaching up toward them. From the looks of it, two or more the strange branches wrapped themselves around Appa's legs and were pulling him down.

"C'mon, Appa! We can get out of this!" Aang shouted, attempting to pull Appa back up. Aang ran up onto the saddle and looked down below, where the branches were coming from. He quickly grabbed his staff and swung it down towards the branches, letting a huge and powerful gust of wind pillar down upon the bizarre branches. Unfortunately, it had no effect whatsoever.

With that, before Aang and everyone else knew it, Appa was being pulled down rapidly, and then eventually thrown into the forest. "Everyone hold on tight!" Aang shouted; everyone obeyed, obviously.

Within a couple of seconds, Appa hit the forest floor hard and skidded across the ground a long ways until he came to a complete stop.

Breathing hard, Aang looked up and asked, "Is everyone all right?"

((okay...there....lemme know if i should change it at all.))

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:27 pm

"I think so," Sana replied, glancing over at the others. No one else seemed seriously injured. A couple bumps and bruises, but that was it. "What happened?"

Then she saw it. One of the branches that had dragged them down was snaking away. Sana hopped off Appa and stomped on the branch. It thrashed madly and tried to escape out from under her foot, but Sana had stepped on it just right. It couldn't move to try and trip her or slip out from underneath.

Sana bent down and cracked a bit of the living branch off. The branch twitched away in pain, and Sana released it. It shot away into the forest. Her eyes widened when she felt the cold, dark energy flowing through the bit of bark in her hand. "This is..."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:54 pm

((nah...it's fine...i just thought that you wanted me to state what it was...when i wasn't completely sure (i thought it was a spirit...but i wasn't too sure...sorry.)...^_^;;; ))

Aang quickly followed after Sana as she stepped upon one of the living branches. By the time he reached her, she had broken off a small bit of the branch off, and was holding it in her hand. Moments later, she let go of the branch and it shot away from her.

"This is..."

Aang stared at her hand in awe. He didn't need to feel the bark or anything, for he already knew what it was, or what was possessing it.

"It's a spirit... Huh...I didn't think that spirits would be able to possess trees and such...but they are living, so I guess this isn't too big of a surprise." Aang said, wondering if he finished Sana's sentence or not.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:05 pm

"This is bad," she whispered. "Really bad." She turned to Aang. "There is a spirit, Avatar, but it is a dangerous spirit that acts as a parasyte to living things. These trees and, more than likely, everything in this forest are being controlled by this spirit." She sighed and turned back to the woods. "Everything here will die if a summoner doesn't banish it at the source." She paused, then mumbled to herself, "That means there must be someone here already."

She squinted, trying to see through the thick vegetation that could possibly attack them or worse. Then she saw someone fighting through the branches herself. "Over here!" she called, hoping that the person could hear her.

The figure called something back, but the group couldn't understand her. She struggled through more and more vegetation until she at last found a remotely clear path. Then the troublesome plants lifted a tree root, and the woman tripped and fell.

She sat up in the small clearing and rubbed her nose, which had smacked the ground when she fell. "Good day, High Summoner," she said as she stood and brushed off her clothes. "I'm glad you've come. This spirit is stronger than the Maester first suspected. There's no way I can handle this on my own."

She then noticed Sana's companions. "Oh! I'm sorry!" She bowed. "Have I interrupted something?" Her eyes fell upon Zuko and Iroh, and her small smile vanished.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelFlame-Shishou on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:38 pm

Iroh just stared at the woman in front of him. He couldn't believe it...but it had to be true. He knew he could trust his eyes here. A warm smiled spread across his face.
"Now this is truely and unexpected delight." Iroh said.
RebelFlame-Shishou
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down