Elemental Stars 2.0

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Elemental Stars 2.0

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:58 am

Okay, this is an idea for a fanfic I had that never really took off...

Plot:
The war is now over. Zuko is the Fire Lord with Mai by his side. Aang and Katara are happy together, with Sokka hanging around in the background. Toph is back home with her family, though she is seriously tempted to run away, once again.

On a visit to Fire Nation (without Katara for once), Aang meets a girl who can bend spirits of the dead to her will. The girl refers to herself as a "Summoner" and tells the Avatar of four souls that control the elements and are the source of the his power: The Elemental Stars. She also tells him of a plot to capture the "Guardians" of four powerful spirits to use their powers for evil.

It is up to Aang, Zuko, Summoner Sana, and the rest of the gang to find the Guardians before their mysterious enemy can capture them!

Characters:

Feel free to volunteer for multiple characters, as there are a ton of roles to fill

Aang: love4Sora (replacement?)
Zuko: love4Sora (replacement?)
Sana: Sailorstar165
Katara: kairiandroxas (replacement?)
Sokka: RebelFlame-Shishou (replacement?)
Toph: Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 (replacement?)
Iroh: RebelFlame-Shishou (replacement?)
Teo: kairiandroxas (replacement?)
Ursa: Sailorstar165
Mysterious Enemy: Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 (replacement?)
Momo/Appa/Hawky: Everyone will be able to control these guys for the sake of laughs.

If you wish to add some character (i.e. You want Gram Gram to show up or somethin) just post as that character, and I\'ll add ya to the list.

Name: Sana
username: Sailorstar165
Bio: Sana is a "High Summoner" with good relations with the spirits, even the reclusive Knowlege Spirit. She has visions, though she doesn't always know what they mean. She travels as a "traveling" healer because she knows a lot about herbs and healing. Even though she doesn't know it, she's being considered for the position of "Maester" ("Master" or leader) of the Summoners Guild. She's been entrusted with stone that points to the Elemental Stars and their human guardians. She's come to Aang for help tracking down the Stars because someone is threatening the balance between nations and worlds by trying to capture them.

Character Name: Karasu
Username: Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Short Bio: High Summoner, formerly in line to become Maester (even though he didn't know that). Had a vision of the destruction of the world, so he's trying to collect the Elemental Stars to stop his vision from occuring. He is, in fact, causing his vision to come true by bringing the starts together.

NOTE: THE ELEMENTAL STARS HAVE ALREADY BEEN DECIDED!!!!! They are Katara, Toph, Iroh, and Teo. Please RP like they are still unkown, okay? The characters don't know yet.

NOTE 2: Iroh's Star has "awakened." He's been aware of it for a while because it manifested itself in a dream and explained all that spirit stuff to him. Because it's awakened, it's given him awesome super cool fire bending tricks. As for Teo... he can't Airbend until the Air Spirit awakens.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 10 times in total

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Re: Elemental Stars 2.0

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed May 06, 2009 5:04 pm

(Excuse the slight God modding to get the story started)

"Excuse me, Avatar," said a soft voice from behind the Avatar.

Aang spun around to face the source of the voice, and was surprised to find a small girl with light gold hair. Her eyes were a light blue, almost gray, yet very bright. She seemed young, but somehow she also seemed old at the same time.

"Avatar Aang," she said, once she'd gotten the young Avatar's attention, "I must ask for your help. I am a Summoner, one who may use the powers of the souls that have left this world yet cannot return to it. My name is Sana, Master Avatar." She bowed deeply.

Once she had introduced herself, Sana jumped right into why she was there. "I have heard from the spirits that there is someone trying to capture the Guardians of the Elemental Stars." She hesitated when she realized Aang probably had no idea what the Stars were. That wasn't something the Avatar was supposed to worry about. "You see, the Elemental Stars are the four souls that control the pure elements of this world that benders bend. The Guardians are those that have one of the Elemental Stars resting inside them. We need to find those four people before whoever's trying to catch them captures them! Please, Avatar, I beg you! Help us!" She bowed again.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Wed May 13, 2009 7:24 pm

((okay.....i'll post here, then i gotta get to my damned geometry. >.<))

Aang was a little thrown back by the sudden plea of help from this girl, whom he has never met, let alone seen in his entire life. "Well...um..." the young Avatar managed to mutter out. He wasn't quite sure how to answer. But of course, being the Avatar he was, he couldn't say "no" to a cry for help, especially if it involved the entire world.

Aang took a deep breath, and then answered the girl firmly, "I don't have much of a choice; of course I'll help you. But...how are we supposed to find these "Guardians"? And wouldn't there be only three instead of four...?" Aang felt a small rush of sadness pass through him; he still felt guilty about not being able to save any of the airbenders.

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat May 16, 2009 6:38 am

Sana looked up and tilted her head in minor confusion. "Why would there only be three? There are four Stars, one for each element. Even if the airbenders are gone, the Air Spirit must still exist to keep balance. Someone has it, and that someone should be able to bend air, with some practice, of course."

That explaination done, she dug in her pockets to start the next. "This stone," she said, retrieving a smooth, dark stone, "will show us the way. If I call the spirit, the stone will act as compass and guide and point us to that which we seek." She held it out for Aang to see. "No matter where the Guardian is, we can find find them with this."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun May 17, 2009 1:59 pm

((XD i was thinking that too.....okay....i vote air first.))

Aang's eyes widened in disbelief. Was there truly another airbender left in the world? Aang couldn't be too sure, but he was more than willing to see if there truly was another airbender in this world besides himself.

Aang gazed down at the stone in Sana's hand, and then back up at Sana. Refusing to look at her in the eye, Aang said, "So...do you suppose we could find the Guardian of the Air Spirit first...?" Aang thought this was somewhat of a selfish request, which is why he wouldn't look the girl in the eyes.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun May 17, 2009 3:39 pm

Sana nodded. She could tell Aang felt guilty about his selfishness. "We need to find all the Guardians, young Avatar. It does not matter if we start with air or with fire or water." That said, she held the stone out flat in the palm of her hand. "Show me the Soul of Air that gives us our living breath," she stated firmly.

The stone glowed a silvery light, and then the shadow of a small bison appeared in the light. It pointed north. "It feels like a long distance is ahead of us," Sana said. Still, Aang seemed determined. "Shall we ride your sky bison, then?"

(I think it's Northern Air Temple that Teo's at)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun May 24, 2009 12:36 pm

((...i pressed the wrong button.....i have to retype everything i had...>.< ))

Aang nodded. He knew that it would probably be easier for them if they were to find the Fire or Earth Spirit, but Aang desperately wanted to find another Airbender.

"Yeah," he began, "I left Appa outside the forest over here." Aang pointed in the general direction of Appa of led Sana over to him. Once Appa was in view, Aang shouted, "Hey, Buddy! We're going to go find another Airbender!" Aang smiled at his life-time partner and signaled for Sana to come over. Once she did, Aang grabbed her by the hand and helped her up onto Appa's back. Aang then jumped over onto Appa's neck and got a hold of the reigns that were around Appa's neck. He lifted it up into the air and said, "Yip, yip!" With that, Appa took off into the sky.

Aang looked over his shoulder at Sana and said, "Which direction do we have to go in?"

Last edited by love4Sora on Sun May 24, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri May 29, 2009 9:53 pm

"North," Sana replied with a small smile. She'd flown many times, but never before on a real sky bison.

(All I got. I'll let Aang post saying we got there)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sat May 30, 2009 8:22 pm

((yeah.....i'll say it took a couple days.....>.<))

"North? Got it! I haven't been there for a while... I can't wait to see everyone again!" Aang said happily up at Sana. Aang pointed Appa in the right direction, and away they went, as fast as Appa could go for a while--until he got tired that is.

A few days past, with a few breaks so Appa could rest some from time-to-time. All the while, Aang was getting more eager by hour, and very impatient when it came time for Appa to rest. Nonetheless, they eventually made it to the Northern Air Temple.

Aang had Appa land at the front entrance of the temple, and then he helped Sana off. "That took awhile," Aang complained slightly. "But either way, we're here now! So, where's that thing pointing? Is the guardian near by?!" Aang asked eagerly.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat May 30, 2009 8:41 pm

Sana pulled out the stone and said the incantation once again. The bright bison light pointed to the sky. "It would seem the Air Guardian is in the sky," she said. "Do you think the spirit has already awoken and the guardian can air bend?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sat May 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Aang shook his head from left to right and frowned. "I don't think so..." Aang lifted his head and looked up above them. Just as he thought, there were people flying around with their gliders. "Look up--people here at the Northern Air Temple have gliders that allow them to fly without airbending. The inventor that lives here made them." Aang sighed and looked back at Sana. "It would be difficult to try and find them while they're all flying around like that... Perhaps we should wait, or would you like to try and find them?"

Aang quickly ran over to Appa and jumped up onto his back. He jumped back down, with his staff in hand. "I suppose I could try to find them...but I'm not quite sure how to use that thing, or how well I would be able to hold onto that and keep myself in the air at the same time..."

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat May 30, 2009 9:10 pm

(I'm assuming he's referring to the stone)

"It matters not if you know how to use the stone. Benders have pledged themselves to one of the stars and cannot use the compass that belongs to all four. Only a summoner can use them. Though..." She looked down at the stone wondeiringly, "you are the Avatar, the bender chosen by all four Stars to be the bridge between nations and worlds..."

She shook her head. "It would take far too long to teach you how to use this stone. Please, tell them to come down. I shall be able to find the Guardian more easily than you."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:45 pm

((i forget how his staff turns into a glider, so i'm BSing it--mainly 'cause i'm leaving soon & i promised i would post before i left!))

Aang nodded as he said, "That makes sense..." Aang pounded the end up his staff on the ground once, and, in a blink of an eye, the staff was now a glider. "I'll be right back." Aang said with a smile. He positioned himself right and took off up into the air with his glider. Aang flew high above Sana, so he was among the other gliders. It didn't surprise Aang that many of them recognized him right away.

"Hey, it's the Avatar!"
"Avatar! Long time no see!"

People continuously spoke to Aang in that friendly way. Once he was sure that he had gotten everyone's attention, Aang shouted to everyone. "Hey everyone! My friend and I are trying to find someone, and we believe that who we're looking for is among all of you. So if you could all please land down on the ground around my friend down there, it'll be a lot easier for us to find this person."

Without much hesitation, they all did as Aang had asked and landed down on the ground around Sana. Aang was the last to land, and he did so next to Sana. "Thank you, everyone! Now please be patient as we get started." Aang shouted to everyone around him. He then faced Sana and said, "Well, will this help any? Are they still here?"

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:41 am

Sana turned her compass stone, and it continued pointing at someone in the group. "Yes, the person is still there." She walked up to the group with Aang and looked for the one the compass pointed to. The stone stopped pointing and flashed brightly before extinguishing itself when they stood in front of a boy in a wheel chair. "This is him," she said.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Teo happily began wheeling himself over to his good old friend, Avatar Aang. Just as he was about to give his happy, welcoming greeting, some girl, who he didn't know, looked at him. In her hand was a flashing stone. This kind of scared Teo a bit.

Again, he was about to greet Aang when the stone stopped it's flashing and the unfamiliar female said "This is him".

"Um..." Teo started, attempting to make sense of the situation, "What are you talking about?"
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:59 pm

Sana glanced at the other people with gliders watching them. "Is there a place we can speak in private?" she whispered. "I can explain, but not here. There are too many ears here."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:56 am

i am soooo sorry i held you guys up for so long

Teo nodded. He was more than confused, but it seemed that he was going to get an explanation. He managed to turn his wheelchair around and headed over to one of the abandoned areas of the temple, motioning Aang and the mysterious girl to follow. Once they got there, he started off the conversation with a simple question.

"What's going on, exactly?"
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:15 am

"Put simply, you are the Guardian of a powerful spirit known as an Elemental Star, the Air Spirit, to be specific," Sana explained. "Someone is trying to gather the four Guardians to release their power, which will overthrow the balance of this world and the Spirit World. All will be chaos if we allow that to happen. Avatar Aang has agreed to help me locate the four Stars and return the world to balance." She took a deep breath, having explained all of that in one. "We must ask that you come with us. There's no telling what will happen if that person gets his hands on you."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Aang was shocked, surprised, and so much more when Sana said that Teo was the Guardian of the Air Spirit. What were the odds that it would be someone that Aang actually knew! This would surely be a lot easier on him. Not only that, he would have a better chance at teaching Teo some Airbending rather than someone he was just meeting for the first time.

"Sana's right, Teo... I know this is sudden...I would know...but it's for your own safety that you come with us." Aang said to his friend, trying to assure him that they meant well. "Not only that..." Aang said before he leaned down next to Teo's ear. Softly, he whispered into Teo's ear, "I'll be able to teach you some Airbending! The Air Guardian is also an Airbender!" Honestly, Aang had a feeling he may have been more excited about that fact than Teo. Only slightly though, if anything.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:27 pm

Teo could hardly believe what this girl and Aang were saying. There was nothing really special about him, but he trusted Aang, so he decided to believe them, as unbelievable as it was.

"I'll be able to teach you some Airbending! The Air Guardian is also an Airbender!"

"Really, Aang?!" Teo exclaimed. As far as he knew, he wasn't an anything bender. He was just able to use his glider. But if this was true... then he was really an Airbender. "That's incredible!"

"Oh, but I should tell my dad before I go with you guys. He'll be frantic if i suddenly disappeared!"

sorry about the sudden change in picture, but i like this one better than the other one. (the other picture was the only one i could find when we originally started this rp. ~.~)
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Sana nodded. "Just be quick. We have to find the others before that person finds them. Time is of the essence." She also added quietly, "And be vague. This person knows of the Stars, something that is supposed to be secret among all but a few summoners. If this person has learned of the Stars, there is no telling what else he is able to do. The less your friends and family know, the better."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:19 pm

Teo nodded, and wheeled himself back to his house as quickly as possible. Just as the girl had asked, he was vague. He simply told his father that Aang was going to bring him to a few places. His father agreed, since the fire nation wasn't really a threat anymore and since he would be going with the avatar.

Just as quickly as Teo made his to his house, he made his way back to where Aang and the mysterious girl were. "Alright, we can leave whenever you two want," he said.

just to get the 'conversation' thing over with without adding a character. There's other people we need to get into the story, anyway, so i didn't think the little rush would be a bad thing
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:35 pm

"So, Avatar Aang," Sana said, digging the stone out of her pocket once more, "who shall we search for next? We must find the Earth, Fire, and Water spirits now."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:46 pm

"Well..." Aang muttered out quietly as he thought over who they should go find next. It would be too much trouble to go search for the Water Spirit... Unless they're up by the North Pole...but there's a chance that they'll be in the South Pole nowadays... So either Earth or Fire... In the end, Aang settled with the Fire Spirit, knowing that the Fire Nation wasn't all over the world like the Earth nation seemed to be. "Well...why don't we try the Fire Spirit next? I mean, if that's all right with both of you..." As usual, Aang was trying to be considerate, mainly because he himself didn't know if they should go there next or not. Out of them all, he thought Sana would know the best.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:01 pm

Sana nodded and held the stone flat in her hand. "Show me the Spirit of Fire, who gives us our burning passion."

This time, the stone flashed a burning red. The crimson seemed to transform into a phoenix, which pointed in the direction of the Fire Lord's castle. Sana smiled. "Shall we?" she asked.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next