Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:44 pm

"As much as i'd like to just blow his head off by making it into a holy bullet," Matias said as he pulled out his pistole and twirled it in his hand, "our shadow weapons aren't all that effective against other divine or demonic beings. So we'll have to bring him down with pure fightin' skill." Matais laughed at his comment about Gluttony, he didn't like him much either just like his relationship with Wrath was shaky. "I have a feeling Sloth will be the first to go." he said as he put his pistole back and then swished around the rum in his bottle , "He'll probably go down without a fight. However i have a feeling as well that Pride will be the last to go. He's so stuck up that theres no way he'll go down easy..." As Tiah started to leave his boat, Matias rasied his bottle to him and said, "To our survival," he downed the last of the bottle and threw it over board, "and good luck to yee as well."

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:19 am

Ryo set sail on his ship, The Katsu. he had the ship stocked with some weapons ammo, and supplies enough for months. the was setting sail from a small well hidden port where he kept anything he stole. money, gold, and more supplies laied on land hidden for himself. He was verp proud of his earnings. what he didnt keep he sold. what he couldnt sell he gave away. you see, he wasnt in it for the money, the glory. he just want to prove he could.
Ryo was currently in the the gulf of mexico, leaving from a small uncharted island. he sailed off aimlessly seeking out other ships to steel from. he sailed at a fair speed, cannons ready. its was quite for the moment on the open see.
Now, the Katsu was a great vessle.it was only slightly smaller than most ships, but it was much faster. he built is to be fastest. however Ryo dosent know yet weather it its the fastest yet, but he intends to find out. The Katsu was his prize possesion, and his pride. he even named it 'Victory' in a foreign tongue.
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 127
Quote : the ban hammer approves
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:45 am

Once Lust was already on his way back to his boat, the two groups of men he sent out finally returned with powder and about 10 more men. Matias hoisted down the gang plank on the Hand of Midas and started ordering his men around to get the ammunitions to the right place at the bottem of the boat and to tell the new recurits were to go and such. In about 20 minutes time, The Hand of Midas and The Salty Cerberus were on their way to find more gallions to raid.

As the last of the Portuguese sailors had jumped over board Matias' crew cheered as they successfully took over another ship. Matias didn't like this one because it would take too long to clean it (damn lazy portuguese). so instead they just took what they could, un boarded the ship and then burnt it. Though the smoke and flames of the burning Portuguese vessel, Matias saw another ship. Damn! witnesses! he thought as he pulled out his spy glass to see who might have spotted him. When he looked onto the ship he saw that it wasn't flying any colors but he didn't recognize the boat to be either of Lust's or Wrath's. "Hoooo?" he said to himself and then his first mate Jhonny asked him, "what was it?" and Matias replied, "there's yet another demon in these waters."

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:52 pm

Ryo was below deck, looking out his cabin window. There were a total of fifteen men on the ship with him. Three were on deck: one in the crows nest keeping watch, one at the wheel, and one inspecting the cannons. Then something caught Ryo's attention, smoke from a nearby ship. "someone is having fun." he walked out on deck, and turned to the man steering, "There, to the smoke." and looked back toward the man inspecting the cannons. "Get the others. tell them to prepare for battle. Just in case"
the ship turned and began to approach the burning ship.
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:18 pm

Matias looked at the foriegn ship again through the spy glass and watched it turn towards them. "seem's like he's comming in for a visit." Matias said as he pocketed his spy glass. "All hands to yee stations!" Matias startedto cry out to the others, "bring her about! Hoist our colors! flag down he Cerberus to do the same!." The two pirate vessel flew their flags in hopes that this other pirate would see they're not prey. they turned the vessels also to point their cannons at the approaching ship on the off chance the other demon wasn't going to be friendly. Matais waited for the other vessel to come in while he sat on the rope ladder, connected to the center mast that faced the other pirate ship.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:48 pm

The Katsu was now at full speed. Ryo looked up and seen the pirate flags, "looks like some 'friendly' competition. Keep a safe distance." the distance between the Katsu and the other ships was closing fast. "Men stay hidden." All but the first three men hid. One still at the wheel, two by Ryo's side at the bow of the ship.
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:25 pm

As Matias watched the ship rol nearer he only saw four crewmen on decka and he said to himself "oh c'mon even i know you can't pilot a ship like that with only four people." But when Matias squinted hard to try and make out the captian, who was idiotically, in Matias's opinion, standing at the front of the shiop where a sniper could easily shoot him. Theres only one salty dog i know bold enough to pull a stunt like this... Matias thought to himself irritably as looked again at the captian. "why if it isn't Pride..." Matias said in a semi satisfied tone. He dismuounted the ladder and stood up against the bannister. Matias then drew his black pistole and raised it in the air to show that he was a demon like he was.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:36 pm

The Katsu began to slow until it stopped along side one of the ships. Ryo seen the pistol and was sure he wouldn't attack. He made a gesture and seven more men came from below deck. Then he himself jumped from The Katsu to about three feet in front of the man holding the pistol in air. "Well if it isn't Greed. You would be the one way out here wouldn't you?" Knowing you, you probably are looking for my island out here, aren't you?"
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:53 pm

"I didn't know you had a treasure trove to hide any ways." Matias said as he put his gun away, "but thank yee for warnin' me." He laughed a little and then commanded "Drop anchor and clean up! We got guests." the men bustled about and then Matias said to Pride at an inside voice. "come over to my quarters."

Matias led Pride to the back of the ship and inside his room. It was very decitant with a fullsized bed and an ordinate desk; just about everything had some amount of gold on it. Matias sat at his desk and offered pride to sit down in a silk lined chair. "make yourself at home if you were in your quarters" he said; Matias din't want to treat his cabbin like pride might if they were still in hell. Matias reached down into one of the bottem drawers of his desk and pulled out the whiskey bottle Lust gave him. "here." he said as he poured some out in a crystal glass for Pride, "Try a swig o' tis. Lust gave it to me. He said it was called "whiskey". It's got an after taste that just reminds you of home."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:06 pm

Ryo took a seat, then a drink. "So what are you doing out here anyway? I usually hunt in these waters." As he spoke he could help but think, 'why does he talk like that? did he take a good hit to the head?' "Oh and by the way, I go by the name Ryo now. And so you know, Ryo means excellent. I think it fits." He said smugly.
Back on the Katsu some of the men had dropped anchor and began cleaning and preparing the weapons. others went back below deck to sleep. still one stood in the crows nest watching.
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:43 pm

"I got tired with the petty treasures off the coast of England so i decided to head down here where theres more loot." Matias answered as he set th bottle down. He chuckled at pride to be so proud of something as an alias "Figures you'd pick a name like that. They call me Matias Avadera in these waters. No picticular reason why but i named me vessel after the greediest son-o-a-bitch ever to live." Greed found some rum in one of his other drawers and he poured a glass for himself, took it and then said, "there's something i need to kinda warn yee about." he took a sip and said, "word has it that god sent an angel after us and is tryin to put us back in hell. I hear he's good but knowing you, you probably think you could take him down single handedly."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:55 pm

Ryo replied smugly, "i don't think i can, I know I can. I don't think we need to fear any two-bit angel. First off, there are seven of us, one of him...or her. secondly if i even get near the angel a good cut from my blade is all thats needed." he laughed. "besides what could this angel do thats so great as to scare you?"
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:52 pm

Azariah had just gotten back to his ship, when his new first mate Lucian ran up to him with a box in his hands. "This is for you capn' I got it in town, an' seein as ye don't have any real 'weapons' I figgured you could use these." he said as he gave the box to Azariah. Strangely enough, the box contained two perfectly ballanced twin blades (click the link to see what they look like). http://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/12/79/74/04/ts-tcs10.jpg
"Wow, thanks..." was all he could say because of how awed he was at the beauty and craftsmanship of the blades, and they were made of cold iron, so they would even be effective against another deamon (or an Angel). Snapping out of his momentary daze, he yelled "Now get to your posts! We've got some sailing and some plundering to do!" With that they set sail and Azariah took his new swords to his cabin to admire them further.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:05 pm

Matias chuckled at Ryo's statements, "i'm not sure." Matias said but as he swished around his rum, "but it's always wise to overestimate your opponent to keep yourself from underestimating him." he took a drink of his rum. "thats all i really had to say unless you want to catch up on what you've been doin in the last month."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:42 pm

Ryo smiled, "well, thanks for the warning. mostly i came here to steal. oh, and to warn you, Greed, to stay away from my island. I take pride in my work of laying traps there, and i wouldn't want you hurt." he got up from the table, and began to walk out. "oh, one last thing. the Spanish ships around these parts carry gold coins you might be interested in. their currency." Ryo made his way back up to the deck and jumped onto the Katsu, which was already starting to leave as he got onto the deck. there were a few piles of gold laying on the deck of the Katsu with some of the men standing around. Ryo laughed and said, "We do take much PRIDE in our stealth. so I leave you my friend, both on and in victory." he continued to laugh ad the Katsu pulled away at full speed.
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:27 am

Airica started to sail but then 30 English and Spanish fleets came into Airica's ship's route she tried to escape a man came onto her ship and many more came with him they attack Airica all at once she jumped she used her sword for awhile then she took twin blades out for more effect she started cutting so many men at once. She then jumped high and dived down killed all the 30 men then more and more came. Then while Airica was killing a man came from above and knock her out and dragged her onto his boat the men left after the got Wrath her crew members looked for her but then realized they where after Airica not the money. The English men threw Airica into a cell when they got to there base they took every weapon on her it took forever to get them all off. Her men then started to head for a demon ship they noticed Lust was close to Wrath so they went to find him finally after a day they found him Airica's First mate yelled to his ship "Tiah" very loud Airica's ship was hard to miss he waited for Tiah to come.

Last edited by Emotional_Scarlet on Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:20 am

Matias wore and irritated face as he watched his ship sailed away from the back of the hand of Midas with a small portion of his gold. He then smiled once they were out of cannon firing range and then pulled three gold coins out of his jacket and then held one between each of his fingers. they were those spainsh coins that Ryo was talking about which Matias just so happened to pit-pocket them out of Ryo's vest. he then said to himself in reply to Ryo's statement, "So do I Pride, so do I." Jhonny came up to Matias and said "Cap'n' they only got from the obvious stashes. the smugller's holds weren't touched, we checked three times over." Matias chuckled and then ordered, "Make sail East, North East!" which was the direction opposite of which Ryo was sailing. In 5 minutes time they were on their way.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:37 pm

Ryo was happy with his slight gain, but now he had extra gold he didn't need. he told the men to evenly split the gold among themselves, he didn't want it. quickly the gold vanished from the deck as the men took what they could. Ryo spoke loud enough for everyone onboard to hear, "Find another ship and we feast tonight for this victory." then Ryo put his hands in his pocket only to see he was missing three coins. one of which was his lucky one. "well then, i guess i will have to get it back eventually. its fine for now because i got more." he know which one was the lucky one by a scratch mark on the back. he just said to himself that he didn't need luck anyhow.
Ryo's first mate Leon, who was still in the crows nest called down, "Captin Ryo, it looks like they are headed toward you island."
Ryo called back, "Now we cant have that can we? turn this ship around, and keep an eye on them. make sure we stay out of eye sight and set course for the island. if Matias is docked there when we get there then we'll know for sure."
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:14 pm

As Matias's ships were on their merry way, Matias looked at his newly aquired prize of three gold coins. It was true he hadn't seen anything like them before those which dazzeled in the sunlight. He examined each one carefully and noticed one had a large gash donw the middle of one side, it reaked of a demon arua. Apparently Ryo wanted to keep an eye on tis one, he thought to himself, Don't worry Ryo i don't spend my gold all that often, odds are you'll catch up to me before I could spend it. he looked at that one in the sunlight yet again and then thought. Besides this one sparkles like no other gold I've ever seen...I think I'll keep this on until you can catch me again.

After sailing for a littl bit, Matias was admiring the three gold coins he required which he hung up in a picture frame in his cabbin and backed them up with red silk. He heard the man in the crow's nest call out "land ho off the port side!" Matias came out to see a small, volcanic island and a cove on the one side of the island. Interesting he thought but soon after he felt that same demonic arua that radiated from Ryo's coin. So this is where Ryo stashes his gold... he thought as the smell waffered around his nose. "Men!" he commanded "weigh-" He cut off when he saw a something glisten in the light in the middle of the coves entrance near the water's surface. It was a metalic glow but not of that of silver and gold but something of iron or nickle; he had an eye for precious metals. Matias drew his pistole and shot the glistening light. soon after the entrace of the cave burst into flames, a blast that would have destroyed any small life boat. "so it wasn't just his awful aura i was smelling." he said as he watched the flames burn, "it was gasoline too. Well, he did say that he booby-trapped his gold."

"Sail on boys!" he commanded in a semi-nervous voice. the men bustled about and soo they were on their way as the booby-trap continued to burn. As curious as I am to see what he's got back there to go to such lengths to hide it he thought as he bit his thumb from jumping over board to go find out, There's easier gold to be a picking. and the regretful demon sailed on with his two ships.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:00 pm

Ryo and the Katsu arrived at the island, much after Matias ships took their leave.
Leon called down, "captain, looks like he was here, but now he's nowhere in sight. but he did set off the gasoline."
Ryo took a good look. he didn't see any wrecked ship so he must have just passed by. "alright men, replace the trap, drop off what you don't need then return. I'm going to check on the prize." Ryo then jumped off the Katsu landing in the water near the cove. he dived down and after about twenty minutes he resurfaced. he swam back to the katsu and climbed back on. he changed into dry clothing then asked for a report.
Leon replied, "only the first trap had been set off and we replaced it. none of the all of the men are back on the boat and ready to leave." then he questioned, "what of the weapon?"
Ryolooked at him with a smug expression, "none of the locks were tampered with, so no one got in." Ryo then proceided to the deck. "set sail. we go north by north west." the Katsu left the island and they proceeded onward.
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:51 am

Although he was inside his cabin with his newly aquired weapons, he still had an uncany ability to here his own name, especially when it was being shouted by someone less than a mile away. "Captain! Deamon ship off the port bow! It looks to be one of Wrath's, and it also seems to be tryin to get our attention." The man in the crow's nest yelled as Azariah walked out onto the deck. He looked through his spy glass and sure enough it was one of Wrath's ships, and they were indeed trying to flag him down. "Hard to port men, let's see what they want, and be ready for anything!" as he said that, his men bussily made the nesessary preparations and took their battle stations, just incase they were attacked. As they pulled up to Wrath's ship, Azariah jumped abord and immediately noticed that Wrath was nowhere to be found. His eyes flared red with a mixture of anger and worry that he very, very seldom fealt and he roared at her first mate (the one who had flagged him down) "WHERE IS WRATH!? WHAT HAPPENED, AND WHY SHOULDN'T I JUST SKIN YOU ALIVE!?"

Last edited by Vernaferous on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:31 pm

Wrath's first mate was in fear and said "30 English and Spanish ships attacked us we held them off for as long as we could then a man got Captain Airica they left I saw the ship Airica was on head for a English base" he said in a feared voice. In the cell Wrath was in far from Lust and her ship she started to wake up she realized she had been kidnapped she went to the bares and slammed against them it shocked her making her fall down in pain they where covered in holy water and other things that would hurt a demon. She tried to get up but she could not move she was weakened hurt badly and now the holy water was making it worsen.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:23 pm

Azariah swore as he jumped back onto his ship and set sail towards the English base where Wrath had been taken. They're was only one reason that they would have tried to capture her, and that was so that the Angel could send her back to hell. She might not be able to remember much about it, but hell was one of her least favorite places, and he'ed be damned if he was going to let her be the first one to go back. "Full speed to the English base! We leave no survivors!" They arrived at the base after about 2 hours of sailing. It was dusk so they weren't seen aproaching, and as soon as they were within range, they immediately layed down a volly of cannonfire on the docked enemy ships. Now the engligh knew they were there and they scrambled to get the 10 remaining ships out of the dock so that they could defend themselves. By the time the british ships had themselves situated in the water there were only 3 ships left, and those went down after a few more rounds were pumped into their hulls. Azariah then commanded that they dock their ships and systematically slaughter anyone trying to flee on the smaller vescles.
After about a half hour of hard-core fighting and wholesale slaughter, they finally had controll of the docks and were biginning to make their way into the fortress. Azariah had pulled out his new twin blades and was performing a very gracefull dance with the blades flashing and his body turning to an unheard rythem, he went around and cut down 20 men who had formed a fireing line in the hallway as an attempt to stop the invasion. His eyes were a firey crimson red and his chest was heaving under his scarlet vest, but he seemed to revel in the slaughter in a way that scaired even his own men. Eventually they reached the prison blocks, and in the third cell he saw Wrath laying on her side in obvious pain. "It's ok, im here to save you!" he said as he fumbled with the keys he had picked up off of the jailor who he had killed earlier.
The door flew open with a metalic clank, and Azariah saw she was in no fit state to walk, so he bent down and gently scooped her up in his arms and carried her through the blood and gore left after the merciless slaughter. "About 30 men escaped into the forrest with some of the wounded. Should we give chase captain?" Asked Lucian as he ran up to his captain, whose eyes now radiated with a deep sence of relief. "No! We got what we came for, so pick up what loot and supplies you can and getr back to the ships, we set sail in half an hour!" He yelled loud enough for everyone still alive to hear. "Oh, and make sure you get the wounded patched up and below deck... Also, make sure to give the dead a propper burrial at sea once we set sail..." that last sentence was tinged with sadness, as they had lost about 20 good men in that fight, some of which were now completely unrecognizable.

Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:32 pm

Wrath had been unconscious when Azariah found her and carried her back to his ship she was now starting to wake up she started to open her eyes seeing Azariah holding her in his arms her eye sight was a little blurry but she could tell it was him. She wondered why he saved her she heard he lost good men so she wondered why she thought "Why would he save me." (Sorry for the short post)

Last edited by Emotional_Scarlet on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:43 pm

Azariah looked down at the semi-concious Wrath and smiled, it was true that he had lost some good men, but none of that mattered now that she was safe. In truth, he didn't know exactly why he had jumped at the opportunity of saving her, but he knew that if they were to face the angel, then they couldn't just give him/her one of their number. So although he wasn't sure weather he had done it out of personal desire, or out of necessity... but the point was that he had done it, and that was what was important.

Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content