Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Re: Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:36 pm

Wrath got a interesting look on her face of confusion she the nodded understanding she just kept dancing, there where many women from the village looking at Azariah. She disliked these women there sexual gazes at him, she wanted to destroy these women, it was because of her mixed emotions from the child that did this a little but she also didn't like the thought of Azariah with some town slut, just like Azariah would probably not like her with some mortal man. .

Last edited by Emotional_Scarlet on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:37 pm

Envy nodded, relieved that he had stopped whatever he was doing. He looked worn out. After steering the ship towards the direction he had told her, she handed off the wheel, going over to the starboard side of her ship and shouting to him, "You okay?"

She wanted to say something else, but decided that it wasn't neccessary as she waited for him to answer. If they were going to be in some sort of 'final battle' soon, he needed to be in his best shape.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:47 pm

Matias 's legs gave out under him and he fell over. However, He caught himself on the banister and then gave Envy a thumbs up. "I'm alright!" he yelled over to her, "Just a little tired. I might wanna wait before trying that again." Matias propped himself up onto one of his cannons and sat there for ahwile trying to regain his strength.

"Do you need help Cap'n'" asked Jhonny.

"No," Matias sighed , "Just get me somethin' to drink." Jhonny returned back a few minutes later with a small bottle of rum. Matias ripped off the cork and took a swig and said, "make for 18º north of East Jhonny. We're gonna go get Pride." his Lieutenant nodded and then ran off to the wheel of the ship to go follow Envy.

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:21 pm

"That's a good idea." She said, responding to his earlier statement. Envy chuckled slightly at his perserverance. He had almost fallen over, for goodness sake.

"Were you searching for him then? You're gonna have to show me how to do that. It could come in handy." She said smirking.

Leaning over the bannister she looked down at the water, amazed that it had gone from black to pure blue so quickly.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:48 pm

Azariah looked at wrath with a slight grin "Hunn....... are you getting jealous?" he said with a chuckle. "You don't have to wory about me getting with any of them mortals... They can't take a demon in bed anyways." Azariah chuclked slightly as he spun Wrath around to face him and kissed her.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:56 pm

Matias was getting too tired to keep yelling things back at Evny, so he just gave her a thumbs up. For the rest of the day they sailed on looking for pride. Matias kept his mind open to see if he could sense Pride without doing that water trick; he was unsuccessful though.

when night fell, Matias looked through his navigation charts for a shallower spot. After about a half hour of slow traveling to the location, Matias called out, "Drop anchors!" Both ships dropped their anchors and the two ships stopped for the night. the night was still, both in the air and water. Matias looked over at Envy's ship and thought I bet she still wants to know about how i expanded my Demon essence. Matias went down to the food storage room and grabbed a bottle of sweet wine and then two crystal wine glasses from his room.

"where you be headin' wit' tha' Cap'n'?" Jhonny asked as Matias clammered into one of the life boats.

"I'm just going to return a drink." he said as he controlled the ropes to lower the life boat into the calm waters. Matias rowed his way over to envy's ship and enjoyed the moonlit sky; it was a very pleasant. once he got up to Envy's ship, he called up to her deck, "drop me a ladder will ya?"

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:58 pm

Wrath smiled as he said this to her she had a small laugh as she spun for a moment, she was a little surprised by him kissing her. Once they stopped for a moment she took her index finger and ran it along his cheek and smiled and said "Good cause I don't think anyone other then you could handle me" they then kissed again. The party was becoming amazing everyone was having a amazing time the crews deserved it they had worked hard and they where so loyal she just hoped nothing would go wrong.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:08 am

Envy looked down over the edge. Since most of her crew had gone off to bed (she'd told them they would have little to do as the trip would be lengthy), she went and got the ladder herself, dropping it over the side and waiting for him to climb up by leaning over the railing of the ship as far as she could without falling over.

"Ooh! What's that ya got?" She shouted down, squinting, as even in the position she was in now she couldn't see very clearly.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:17 am

Mtais tied the life boat to the ladder and then awkwardly clambered up the rope ladder; it was hard with two fragile wine glasses in one hand and a bottle in the other. "It's called wine." Matias said once he finally hoisted himself over the banister, "ever tried it? its a little more bitter than rum but it's still sweet."

Matias uncorked the bottle with his teeth and poured each glass carefully half full, set the bottle on a cannon and then handed Envy a glass. "See I'm not that greedy as to not return a drink." Matias said as he sloshed the wine in circles in his own glass before he took a sip.

"you were asking before about how I found pride?" he said to paraphrase Envy as he waited for her to try the wine for herself.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:23 am

"Mmhmm." Envy mutterred distractedly as she looked intently at the lliquid. She looked up at him, to show that she was listening before taking a small sip of the drink. It had a unique taste, she thought, and decided that she rather liked the flavor. Taking a bigger drink she sat down on the deck, leaning against the railing as she waited her him to begin his story.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:33 am

"I remembered that in hell, the atmosphere is so much more dense since we're near the center of the earth." he explained as he took another sip, " So in this light atmosphere above the earth's surface, It's hard to use find an essence up here."

he looked down into his glass and continued, "they i figured water would be a dense enough material so i just directed my energy into the water and just lead the tide take it and hoped that I could connect with a sin even though they weren't in the water." He looked at Envy and shrugged his shoulders.

He held his glass towards her as to toast and said "To escaping hell and fairing alright up here."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:42 am

Envy smirked, clinking her glass against his lightly, before taking another sip. "Hmm. Very clever." She stated, responding to his methods of finding Pride. She could feel the envy within her, wishing that she had thought of it first, but ignored it.

"You think if we're lucky, we would run into Pride before midday?" She asked suddenly, looking over to Greed. "Not that hanging out with you isn't great and all, but I'd like to find him soon." Her words were stated without sarcasm, and curiousity filled her eyes as she wondered. It was a tendency of hers to be impatient.

And she did think it odd, that she and Matias were getting along so well. Regardless she was glad that she'd found one of the sins at all, as before then she hadn't run into any of them.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:49 am

"Assuming we don't pass him on our way out of the Gulf yeah we should find him by tomorrow," Matias confirmed Envy. Wow this is just too damn wierd he thought to himself this would have never happened back in hell. Matias pondered over in his mind why he was being friendly with Envy all of a sudden, I guess its because she was the first one i ran into after that battle. after all he was greed, which meant he always wanted some sort of good company.

"by the way..." Matias started as he finished off his first glass and reached for the bottle, "what's your human name? or did you not give yourself one?"

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:58 am

"My name is Kusuru." She said, standing and mock-bowing. "And I don't believe I caught your name, sir?"

She took another sip of the wine, looking at Greed expectantly. Why she'd done it, she didn't know. She was in a playful mood. Probably the wine.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:02 am

Ryo looked around, "anyone have any idea were we are?" there was a moment of silence, "ok, anyone know were north is?" again, noone spoke. "fine then. i tell you what we will do then," Ryo drew his sword, "ill throw my sword in the air, where ever the tim points, thats the way we will go." everyone backed off a little as to not get the hit with the sword. ryo threw it into the air. the sword fliped and twirled in the air before it came down. it planted in the ship, pointing strait down. ".....I think thats a bad pun...." after a moment of nothing, ryo struck an epic pose; he moved his left foot foward, put his right hand on his hip, and pointed, what would be north, with his left hand. "that way!" then he suddenly had a strange fealing, something fimilar, "no, that way!" he then pointed south.

isamu decided to leave the party early. he wasnt about to pull anyone else away though. there was a military port near by, which he walked to. it was about an hour walk. when he got there he was greated, had a cup of tea, and made a report. "yes, we injured a sin, which should make hunting him easier. i left the men and our sins to rest a town over. we need more supplies, and i came to request them. also i need a ship to shorten my walk back. i dont need the ship for anything else than to move the supplies." after his conversation, a ship was readied, and filled with supplies and a crew to run the ship. then they sailed back to the first port. it would take about half an hour to get back.
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 127
Quote : the ban hammer approves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:03 am

Matias chuckled as she asked him for his name while he was pouring another glass for himself. He set the bottle down, raised his glass and said, "The name's Matias Avadera, spawn of Satan, demon of greed, the one who bested pride in fighting the angel..." Matias was about to say something about owning the fastest ship but remembered that the title of "fastest ship" belonged to the Hand of Midas which was half sunk off shore of that deserted island. He lowered his glass, looked down at the elixir and said solomnely, "and the one who used to own the fastest ship on the seven seas." Although m,atias knew wine was better in sips, he chugged down half a glass after that statement; he wished that he could get his old ship back.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:47 pm

Envy smiled as he began listing off his smiles, though it fell once she saw how solemn he looked by the end of it. The ship must have been lost in the battle. She sat down again, crossing her legs and taking another sip of wine.

"If it's any consolation," She began, tilting her head slightly. "Once we've won the battle, and we will win, we can steal that no good angels ship. It may not be the fastest ship on the seven seas..." She trailed off here, not sure how to conclude the statement. "But at least he'll know your pain."

Finishing off her wine she glanced at Greed, wondering if she'd managed to cheer him up, at least a little. She wasn't the best at comforting people, as she usually ended up just becoming insanely envious of them, but she wanted to try.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:55 pm

"A big gallion like that is no use to a pirate." Matias said in a depressed tone as he sloshed the wine around in glass again. "Sure its got the fire power that any captain would want but when it comes down to a retreat, those things are sitting ducks. Nothing beats a good scooner in a naval battle."

Matias sighed and took another sip of his wine as he thought about his old ship. I wonder if that damn thing is still even there.. Matias thought to himself, even if it was it would take my carpenters weeks to finish that ship...if only i had others... Matias looked at Kusuru and hatched an idea. he smiled slyly then asked, "say Kusuru...how many carpenters do you have aboard?"

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:23 pm

Envy thought for a moment, counting in her head. "Quite a few actually. Why are you aski- oh. Oooh!" She grinned. "So then you know where it is? I'd be happy to lend you some workers. It sounds like it was a magnificant vessel before..." She looked up at the sky, imagining what the 'fastest ship on the seven seas' might have looked like.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:27 pm

"It wasn't all that pretty to be honest." Mtias said as he took another sip of wine, "It was just functional and thats all a ship really needs to be. Why take the tome to decorate a ship when you know that it might blow up via cannon fire. Either way, we'll swing by that island after we find pride and see if it's still there. It was in shallow water so it shouldn't be completely submerged."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:37 pm

I'm gonna say goodnight, and in your post you can make it the next day, k?

"Fine." Envy said, whilst yawning. "You should probably head back to your vessel. It'll be morning soon." She glanced up at the sky, before looking back to Matias. "I'll keep the wine, so you can climb down without any trouble. You can grab it later, alright?" She grabbed the bottle and the glasses, before sitting on the rail and waiting for Greed to climb down again so that she could pull up the ladder. "Night."
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:45 pm

Reluctantly, Matias handed his glass over to Kusuru and said, "you know I'm going to want those back." Matias started to clamber down the rope ladder and said "I'll see you when I wake up." Matias untied the small row boat from the rope ladder and started to row back to his own ship. on the way he thought, Well...that was different...We were actually talking without ripping each others heads off...must be the alcohol making me playful...

Matias made it back to his own ship and hoisted himself onto the main deck. Drearily, Matias shuffled his feet back to the master room and plopped down on his own bed and fell quickly to sleep.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:15 pm

As soon as Greed had gotten back into the rowboat, Kusuru pulled up the ladder and lazily threw it back where she had found it. She yawned, taking the glasses and the bottle and placing them on the sidetable in her cabin. After which she proceeded to fall ungracefully onto the bed, nuzzling her head into the pillow annd beginning to snore softly.

Envy found that she woke later than usual, and wrote it off to the drinks she had shared with Greed last night. Forcing herself out of bed she stretched, walking onto the deck, pleased to see that her crew had already began the day in their positions. She walked to the wheel, taking it from who had been steering and searching the horizen for a glimpse of Pride's ship.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:38 am

after sailing for some time, Ryo and his crew found them selves almost where they should be. Leon called out, "ship off the port side!" Ryo looked out over the side, "dont know that one. dosent look like one i have ever seen." he smiled, "we do need supplies. you guys up for a raid?" he smiled. Ryo jumped up to the front of the ship, standing with his hands on his hips. "onward, its time for some fun."

(i like how twilight put me on the spot with bold)
((assume that the ship i see is envy's ship. just to progress the story))
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 127
Quote : the ban hammer approves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:26 am

The Salty Cerberus fell behind slightly since Matias slept in and his crew wasn't working at peak capacity. However, Matias woke up when the crew started shouting things like "ship off the bow!" and "pay Ship!"

Matias came out of his room groggily and went to the bow of the ship to find out what they were talking about. He pulled a spy glass out of a belt of one of his unsuspecting crew men. He used the spy glass to try and get a better view of the ship. Matias chuckled to himself when he saw it was Pride.

"Hoist the colors high!" Matias shouted to his crew, "We found pride!." his crew gave a quick, non-sarcastic cheer and then said, "flag down Envy so she flies friendly colors too, we don't want Pride getting the wrong idea."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next