Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Re: Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:31 pm

Airica ran with him "My crew is there too they must be worried" she said looking at Isamu she needed to get her crew they could barley fight one battle without her and it had been awhile so who knows what happened.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:57 pm

Isamu jumped up, "alright then, lets go find your crews. they must be worried about you both by now." he called forward a navigator, "i dont know where Tortuga is." he said well looking through the map."Which way from here? Azariah, can you take us there?"

Ryo had been roaming the open sea for some time now. "where, oh where, has little greed gone? oh where could he possibly be?" just then a crew Leon walked into Ryo's cabin. Leon informed Ryo that a ship was spotted just north, and they could recognize it. Ryo sat up on his bed, "fly the friendly colors. lets find out who they are." not to long after, a british flag was atop the mast. Ryo walked on deck, "let us go say hello."
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 127
Quote : the ban hammer approves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:45 pm

wow I'm exhausted...

Envy looked at him. "No. I don't think I have. ...Why?" Since he had just suddenly laughed out of the blue like that Envy was curious. She sat up, sitting indian style and tilting her head.

sorry about the short post!
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:51 pm

Matias dropped his head a little and clhis eyes as he tried to relive the experience he had with the drink. "I was just curious." Matias explained, "Lust gave me a bottle of it once, before he turned to the angel. If Hell could be liquified and bottled, that's what whiskey tatses like." He looked at Envy and said, "It was funny because when i tried it the first time the first thing i said was, 'It tastes like hell'."

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:01 am

Envy allowed herself to chuckle slightly. "I see. Well then, I'm not sure whether I should try to get some or stay away." Thinking of something she smirked. "So, how are the others doing? The only sin I've seen since I've been here is you."

The seven of them were never known to get along perfectly. Everyone had their allies, as well as enemies. Now that they were all out of hell Envy was interested in how everyone was 'getting along' so to speak.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:19 am

Matias shrugged and said, "well before the angel showed up every one was as fine as a breezy day on the blue seas. Lust, or Azariah as he calls himself now, was up to his old antics of wooing poor souls with his guitar and drinking himself away. Pride, aka Ryo, is still pompas as ever; he even stole some gold from me." Matias reached into his pocket and pulled out the one gold coin that he stole from Ryo that had the scratch on the back; he put that one in his pocket before they reached the island, for good luck. "But not before i stole some from him right infront of his face." Matias said with grin.

After he pocketed the coin, he continued on, "Airica, or Wrath, is sufferening from selective amnesia; she doesn't remeber anything that happened in hell other than our names and that she had a thing for Lust." Matias looked down solomnly and said, "however now Ryo is recopurating from having arm cut off and having a huge dent in his ego, both Wrath and Lust are with the angel, and I'm now one ship and about $6,000 in gold short,"

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:47 pm

Azariah sighed, "Sure, I can navigate to Tortuga from just about anywhere... It was kind of my home port." He said with a grin to Wrath. "Come on men! Let's get this boat moving!" he yelled as he puled out his guitar and played a song to help the crew work faster.
((for future reference, his guitar is an electric, not an acoustic... and sorry for short post Sad ))
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:11 am

Airica smiled at him back as they went to Tortuga she stayed close to him as they sailed off to get there ships. She still felt uneasy on this ship and around the angel so he was the only one she trusted there so she tried to stay as close to him as possible.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:28 pm

Envy frowned slightly at his words. What could have possessed those two to join the angel? Once she saw them, she decided, she would ask them (force them) to tell her. "I see." She murmered. "Well. Things certainly didn't turn out predictably. That's horrible, what happened to Pride, or 'Ryo' as you called him." She sighed, looking down slightly.

"It's dissapointing that the first time I'll be seeing the others will have to be in battle."
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:05 pm

"Not sure" Matias admitted as he looked off the banister of the ship, "I got tossed into the ocean before I could check up on him. My guess is that he got the hint after he got his arm sliced off and sailed off. That still doesn't mean that he's alright." Matias closed his eyes and searched for Pride's demonic essence. Curses he thought to himself If this was hell, I could sense him in a heart beat...but this is so hard to feel him in this light atmosphere.

Matias opened his eyes after he failed to sense Pride. "The sooner we get to Cuba." he said in a serious voice, "the sooner we can find Pride."

((hanyou we can push the fast forward button now if you want))

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:31 am

Ryo sailed on, now leaving a burning ship. "guess greed wasnt there either...." he tried to sence greed, lust and wrath, but to no avail. "where, oh where, are you hiding?" at that point Leon called out, "iceberg ahead!" Roy looked up to the crow's nest, "what the hell is an iceberg?" Leon explained, "well caption, i think we have gone too far north, in a very short time i mght add. It is getting too cold for the crew and the ship will be smashed to peices if we continue. it would be wise to head back south to seek out the others." Ryo gave the command, and the y began heading back south.

Isamu was laying on deck, waiting for time to pass. "how much farther to this place you want to go to?" he had taken notice to the actions of wrath and lust. he felt he could trust lust, who might actually be a good man. wrath seemed timid, and distrusting of the crew. Isamu had told the crew to not bring harm to either sin, and they knew not to go against their caption's orders.
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:36 am

Azariah smiled as he made a slight correction to the ship's course. "It's not much farther. Actually... There it is! Just a few more hours and we're there men!" he exclaimed happily as he started playing a little faster. "Isamu, I just want to warn you that my ship's gonna' be kind of loud on the return trip... I plan to throw a little reunion party for my crew!" he said with a grin as he stood up and put away his guitar. "Just fealt you should know is all." he laughed as he waited for Isamu's reaction.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:14 pm

After about an hour at sea, Matias and Kusuru made it to the pirate port in Cuba. Matias's crew was so happy to see him after Evny's ship docked right next to the Salty Cerberus. "Orders Cap'n'?" Jhonny asked Matias when he went aboard his own ship. "We're headin' out to find Pride. we need to regroup and then sooner or later, retaliate."

Both ships were about to pull out when all of a sudden Matias heard the faint sounds of a guitar resonating from the open ocean. Oh You gotta be kidding me...Matias thought irritatedly, Lust you son of a...throwing a party with the enemy... Matias shook his head as he listened to the pirate tune, When Lust partied, he wanted everyone to know.

"Oye, Envy!" Matias called over from his ship to hers.l "That be Lusts guitar commin from that way!" Matias said as he pointed East. "Which means we wanna start lookin' for Pride that way!." Matias then pointed in the exact opposite direction from the guitars sound. Not only did Matias not want to get sucked into one of Lust's parties but that also meant that the angel was east of them.

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:50 pm

Airica then asked Lust "Mind if my crew joins in on that" she said with a smirk on her face, her crew would probably crash there party she wondered how they had passed the time while her crew waited she had a lot of women only a couple men she had a pretty good idea what happened.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:26 pm

Azariah smiled as he sent some of his men to get the Instrument stash from the smugler's hold. "No problem! A party's only fun if there's women and drinkin' involved!" he exclaimed with a huge grin as he saw Lucian coming up from below deck carrying a barral of Rum under each arm. "Good to see you're safe and sound Luci! Oh, and the Angel broke your gift to me... sorry bout lettin that happen." he said with another wide grin as he patted his first mate firmly on the back.
"It's ok Captn' we're just glad to see you back on board!" Lucian replied after taking a swig of rum.
Just then, 12 men carrying all kinds of instruments from the different towns and villages they'ed raided came up from the smugler's hold and started setting up on the deck in a cemicircle around the wheel. "OK MEN!!! IT"S TIME TO PARTY!!!!" Azariah said as he leapt up on the wheel and ballanced between two pegs and began playin' away on his guitar.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:56 am

Isamu walked up to Azariah and tapped him on the shoulder, "i dont see why we have to leave anytime soon. The crews are enjoying themselves, everyone needs time to rest. we had a victory, so no need to rush off in again quite yet. whenever you think the party is comming to an end, we can prepair to leave. just relax for now." he smiled.

Ryo sailed on still, "Leon! where on earth are we?" Leon gave a reply he didnt want to hear. "well, i guess head east then. atleast we arent as far north as we were before." Ryo looked around for a moment, "where is the navagator anyway?" there was a long silence, where noone spoke up. "i see..."
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:20 am

Airica's crew then came from her ship and went with the rest of the crew, her crew was made up of almost all women and everyone of them was beatiful and the on her crew had the women they liked the most and stood by them like a dog guarding his territory. Everyone was having a great time everyone was ether dancing, drinking, or kissing, Airica was actually having a good time she was dancing with her first mate, Kennit and his girl Charlotte "This is so much fun" she said then looking at Azariah with a certain look and a smile.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:06 am

Azariah smiled and winked at Airica as he hit the bridge of the song he was playing. "I couldn't agree more Isamu, but you've obviously have never been to one of my parties if you're expecting it to only last a couple of hours!" he said as he hit the end of the bridge and did a backflip off the wheel, landing perfectly just a few feet from it. "Odds are this'll last a few days! You might want to send a few men out to grab supplies while you're waitin for this to die down." he said with a wide grin as he played. From the looks of things, some people from town had heard the music and decided to come aboard for the fun. "This is how I got most of my crew believe it or not!" he said after indicating the growing stream of people coming aboard.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:14 pm

sorry I haven't been posting, my internet stopped working on monday. -_- again.

Envy nodded at Greed's directions, turning her ship to the west. Soon they were sailing farther and farther away from the dock. She wasn't surprised that Lust was throwing a party, knowing him. She was glad that they would be able to find Pride soon. The sooner they found him, the sooner they could get rid of the angel. She looked over to Matias' ship absentmindedly, wondering if he knew how long they should prepare to be looking.

there's not much to post! Sorry! and I'm going on vacation tomorrow, and a basketball game tonight. I'll try to post as much as I can before we leave! gomen, for the inconveniance.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:37 pm

After they set sail, Matias went to the bow of the ship and seemed to be staring absent mindedly at the water. However, he was really in a meditative state, despriatly searching for Pride's essence. This is so difficult he thought to himself, if only there was a denser material that i could search for him with.

Matias looked down at the water and realized water was denser than air. I wonder if that would work... Matias placed a hand on the deck of his ship, took a deep breath and then focused his demonic energy through the haul of the ship and through the water. Well i can feel Envy this way at least...he thought...now lest see how far I can reach out with this...

Matais pushed his sences to the limit in an effort to find Pride. Little did he realize that as he drew forth as much power as he could, black wisps of smoke engulfed Matias in his demonic powers. Not only that but the water around the haul of his ship began to fade to black. The Black water extended out from the ship like spider webs far past either Matias's or Kusuru's ships. Well found Lust and Wrath...he thought to himself as he continued his search, C'mon where are you pride?

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:45 pm

Envy looked down in shock as the water began to turn black. Confused she looked over at Greed's ship, even more surprised to find him shrouded in darkness.

"Greed?"

The word was whispered. He appeared to be using a lot of energy, though doing what exactly, she wasn't sure.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:00 pm

Azariah was in the middle of laughing and playing his guitar when he realized that the water around their ships had turned black and gave a quick pulse of his own demonic energy to veryify who it was that was causing it. That fool's gonna draw us right to him if he doesn't quit focusing his demonic essence through the water. he thought to himself as he signaled Lucian to start the fireworks display. You're not cutting my party short ye skurvy dog! Azariah thought to himself as he cranked up the music and handed off his guitar to Lucian so he could dance with Wrath. "Care to dance?" he asked with a wide grin and a bow that was just a bit more theatrical than necessary.

Last edited by Vernaferous on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:21 pm

Wrath smiled at him "Love too" she left her little group to dance with Azariah it would be an amazing night with everyone, .... mostly Azariah. She smiled at him "You having a good time" she said dancing closely with him.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:29 pm

"As always!" Azariah said with a playful grin. He leaned in close and whispered in her ear "Greed's turned the water black, don't draw any unnecessary attention to it. He's just figured out he can channel his demonic essence through water to search for other deamons." After whispering all this to Wrath, Lust just kept on dancing as if nothing had happened at all.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:33 pm

After about a minute more of searching, he finally found Pride far up north, way out of the reaches of the Caribbean. Matias stopped his flow of demonic energy and the water faded back to blue all at once. Matias went down on his hands and knees panting Wow...he thought to himself that took a lot outta me...

Once he was able to stand up again, he stumbled to the port side and yelled over to Envy's ship, "Oye! Envy! Make for 18º north of east. I found Pride out of Caribbean waters. it'll probably take us sometime before we reach him though; possible not until the next day."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next