Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:59 pm

((this is why i haven't posted in awhile, i just came up with that idea tonight so i could post))

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:19 am

(( I almost hate to sugest this, but one of us could dual wield with the Angel untill we find someone else))
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:24 am

((i'd rather save the duel wielding for FMA meets DGM. you know how conflicting it is to think of stuff for two completely different characters?))

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:26 am

(( I know... but it was a thought... ))
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:18 pm

((i wouldnt mind having two seprate people. i tend to keep my thoughts seprate from myself anyway... if you understand that statement.))
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 127
Quote : the ban hammer approves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:38 am

(Guys we got to start the rp again)
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:44 am

(( i know! i know! i know! i know! i know! but what other filler plot lines can you think of without an antagonist in the story?!?))

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:50 am

((*sigh* ok i give up! we're taking a poll. Do you want someone to duel wield a demon and the angel and if so who do you think would duel wield the best? (i have a feeling this is going to be like the vote of the pirate king)))

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:20 pm

(( I nominate Michael to be the Angel, because I'ed be too tempted to go on a tangent... ))
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:04 am

((yay, there is actually a new post here...))
(((i dont really care who get is, so long as we can continue the rp)))
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:46 pm

(I vote Michael also just so we can get back to rping)
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:54 pm

((alright well it looks like the micheals have it. just try to make the angel different from Ryo and Micheal (from your gaia rp)) mike))

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:25 am

((ok then. ill make one.))
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:56 am

(Yeah the rp is back cheers lol! )
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:27 pm

Isamu set sail on his ship, the nobu, after leaving a english port. it would seem he was a little late, but the opportunity was not yet gone. after a successful capture of a sin by a navy fleet, Isamu was headed over to the port to purify the sin. opon his way there he seen some wreckage, and went to check for survivors; there were none.
there was still an opportunity to purify a sin, because it would still be weak. the nobu sailed on in search of the sins, as they could not have gone too far.
On his way he seen two ships, but they were different from the ship reported as 'captured.' one of the ships, however was similar to the one reported to have rescued the sin. and it was apparent both were pirate ships.

((its a start. but i wont be able to post often till friday. i got classes t/th now. and i do homework wends. plus i got work this week. so i just might not be up to posting for now.))
(((anyone got blue? i want the angels text to be blue...but if someone has it already ill change)))

Last edited by Michael_the_angel on Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : indigo then)
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:40 pm

((scarlet is blue, i'm green, vern is dark red. you still need to pick a color for you sin text as well.))

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:42 am

(Hey Michael our demons should meet since they have not seen each other yet) Airica soon went to the crisp blue seas almost at the edge of the Caribbean she sat at the edge of her ship she wondered when she would get her memory back and who would be the next demon she would find. She went into the food area of the ship and grabbed some bread and ate it. She went to her first mate and asked how the wounded where from the battle he told her most of them where fine. She then went to the men that where wounded and started to re bandage there wounds she was grateful for her crew they had stayed by her side the whole time.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:09 pm

Soon after dropping Wrath off with her crew, Azariah had turned his ships towards a lone British vescle that he had seen on the horizon. Although he still fealt a seething hatered towards the English and other Europeans, he was curious as to what that lone vescle would be doing so close to his little massacre. "Ok men! We're going for subjigation this time, not slaughter, so I want as few dead as possible. Oh, and if anyone shows any 'unusual skill' then give the signal and I will take them on." He said with a semi-defiant tone as he strode to the very front of the ship with his swords drawn and ready for battle.

(Let's Do This!)
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:21 pm

Airica saw a vessel and looked at her men they seemed ready for a rad she told the ones not fit to fight to go bellow deck. They then attacked the vessel with amazing hits in less then a a half an hour they took the ship over they got over half of there supplies now and many new things when the rad was over Airica's first mate went to Airirca's cabin and set 3 ball gowns and other cloths she could wear. Then Airica said "I won't nee---" she was cut off by her first mate who said "You might need them at some point" he then left and Airica set her new clothing in the wardrobe.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:27 pm

"going off on your own, Azariah?" Ryo questioned. "please dont tell you your going to leave me out of any fun. there is a ship on the way here..."
(Ryo is aboard your ship as well, remember?)
((my sin uses black... its a color to.))

Isamu was looking out toward the two ships, then spoke to the crew, "im sure of it, those are sin vessels." then he pulled two men aside. "take a life boat, and head back to port. bring the fleet. we will hold them here as long as we can. hurry as fast as you can. god speed." the two set off on their own.
Isamu and his crew prepared themselves. "men, take care of your selves first, but try not to take lives. they are all tainted by sin, they can be rescued. however, leave the sin itself to me."
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:28 pm

"Oh! Sorry Pride, I forgot you were here... Well at any rate, feel free to hop back aboard your ship if you like." Azariah said with a wide grin as he glanced back at Pride over his shoulder. "Either way, I can sence a divine aura on that ship, so either that's the shipload of priests I missed earlier... or we've finally found our Angel!" He said as he turned back to look at the ship which was now only a few miles away. As he did, an all too familiar feeling began to fill his body, and his eyes were not only red, but glowing with demonic ferocity in anticipation for the oncoming battle. "Pride... Just one thing, let me have at him first!"
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:07 pm

ryo smiled, "alright. you get first try, because we already know i can beat him. it will be fun to see if you can." ryo jumped back onto the Katsu. "i'll be watching. and if you fail, ill step in. maybe ill be in time, maybe i wont... good luck." the katsu sailed slightly away, but still within range so ryo could jump.

Isamu was on approach, then he seen one ship sail not to far away. "looks like its a one on one fight then. easier for me then." the he turned around to his crew, "looks like our job became simpler. one at a time." the nobu was well in range now. "retaliation only. lets not take any unnecessary lives. avoid contact with the sin."
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:15 pm

As their ships got closer and closer, Azariah fealt like he was about to be overwhelmed by his own demonic aura. His eyes were now burning blood red and his ears had become long and pointed, as the distance kept closing and the fealing about to overtake him he shouted to his men "Halt the ship and weigh anchor! No one is to take any offencive action against that ship!" he barked. His voice now resonated with a deep, demonic tone that chilled the blood of even his own men. The crew stood frozen, unable to even consider moving while heald in the gaze of their demonic captain. "GET MOVING YOU SKURVY DOGS! Now reverse direction and keep out of cannon range!" As he finished barking his orders, he turned and Launched himself the impossible distance between the two vescles like it was nothing and landed in the dead scenter of the deck, surrounded by its crew. When he landed he fell to his knee for a second from the shear force of his own aura. "Now which one of you is the Angel I seak?" he asked in a terrifyingly calm demonic voice as he slowly got up to his feat and re-drew his swords.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:17 pm

Ryo was standing onto of the mast, looking on, "this looks like fun."

Isamu was suppressed that the sin was now standing in the middle of his ship. "crew, stand back." then isamu stepped forward. "its me you seek." he drew his sword. "make it easier on yourself, just give up and go back to hell."
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:33 pm

Azariah snarled and baired his newly-formed fangs at the man who was now standing not five feet away from him. He could feel that this was the Angel by the intense aura that resonated from his body. "I will NEVER go back to hell!" Azariah roared as he made a downward slash at the Angel. Although it was easily dodged, the sword cut clean through the deck of the ship leaving a mighty gash in the wood. "That's just like you angels! Always running! Never standing your ground and fighting with honor!" All over his body demonic runes were creaping their way over his skin and glowing with a blood-red intensity that caused Azariah to cry out in pain. "LET"S DO THIS!" He yelled as he charged the Angel.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down