Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:49 pm

Airica looked at him with a small smile on her face as she looked at him she then got the strength to speak "Thank you Azariah" she had been starting to fall for him and at that moment she really had fallen for him she was shocked she had but she did. She then moved her arm a little trying to grab his hand.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:53 pm

Ryo was now in his cabin, resting. the Katsu continued to sail north west. then a yell from Leon, "Captin, spanish vessle is in sight."
Ryo got up and proceded to the deck. there he seen it. "alright men, remeber the feast i promised you. well lets earn it. full speed ahead." the Katsu rapidly approached the spanish ship. when just in cannon range Ryo jumped from the Katsu to the ship. he drew his blade in air and as he landed split a sailor in two. the men had no idea what was going on and during the confusion Ryo began slashing and throwing people off the ship. with noone manning the cannons on the spanish ship the Katsu sailed in without being shot at, and stopped right along side of the spanish ship. Ryo's men began to board and join the fight. the battle was short with little resistance from the spanish. nine of them gave up. Ryo's men took everything of value, and when they were done, Ryo gave the order to burn down the ship, no survivors.
Ryo was begining to leave, but before he jumped onto the Katsu, he was shot in the jeg. it would seem they missed one man, who hid in the crows nest untill this point. in anger Ryo jumped up and landed infront of the man. "think your smart do you?" Ryo made a cut across the mans arm and threw him as far as he could. the sharks quickly came, attracted to the blood.
Ryo jumped back onto the Katsu and when he landed he fell over. Leon took helped him back to his cabin, where Ryo pulled the bullet out with a small knife. he laughed, "that could have been bad if he were a good shot."
the Katsu sailed away from a burning wreck
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 127
Quote : the ban hammer approves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:07 am

By the time they reached her ship, Wrath had long since regained her strength. When they pulled up alongside her ship, she and Azariah both walked out of his cabbin looking slightly ruffled. "Ok men... we've successfully pulled off this rescue, and now it's high time we celebrated!" With that he cracked open the crate of fine rum he'ed been saving for a special ocasion and distributed it to his men, some of which had picked up a few new scars in the fighting. "Now Wrath, im sorry to have to say this, but you need to be gettin back to your ship... At least to tell your crew that you're ok." He then pulled her into a tight hug and gently kissed her before grinning and sending her off to her ship.

Last edited by Vernaferous on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:28 am

Wrath then went to her ship she smiled at him her crew then came rushing to her asking so many questions. Wrath tried to get away from her mob of crew members.She tried to breath "Hey hey HEY guys calm down."
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:45 pm

Azariah chuckled when he saw Wrath get mobbed by her crew, it was obvious that they had been jenuinely worried about her. Well at least she's got her strength back, I'ed hate to have seen her reaction to that if she was still in the condition I found her in... he thought as he walked over to the crate he had opened earlier and grabbed a bottle. "Hey Wrath! Catch!" he said as he tossed a bottle in a perfect arc right into her waiting hands. "I'll see you around, and try not to get into any more trouble." He said with a smile as his ship started to pull away.

Last edited by Vernaferous on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:16 pm

She nodded and yelled "Thanks Tiah I hope to see you soon" she said smiling looking to what was in the bottle she looked at him smiling.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:16 pm

((hey guys pick a color and stick with it plz. Seriously, it makes it easier to tell whos posting where))

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:02 pm

The Katsu was was continuing its path. it was some time before he came across another ship. eventually Leon entered his cabin "captain, i spotted two ships due west of here. however they appear to be fellow sin ships."
Ryo stood up, one leg bandaged. "either of them appear to be Greed?"
Leon replied, "no sir. both i haven't seen before."
Ryo laid back down, "approach with caution, be ready for battle, and notify me when we get closer."
Leon left the room, and spoke to the men. they all prepared themselves. the Katsu was now traveling at full speed toward the two ships.
((i got black then))
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:43 pm

"Captain! Single ship coming in fast from the east! What are your orders?" Called the man stationed up in the crow's nest. Azariah looked towards the ship, noting that it couldn't possibly be anyone other than Pride. "Stand ready men! We're about to be visited by another deamon. I want the deck cleared and a watch posted on my women and the treasure!" Azariah knew Pride's reputaition for stealing from people "just to prove he could" and wasn't going to have any of that on his ship. I really don't like this guy, but i suppose that it wouldn't do for me to get into a full-blown deamon battle right now... He thought as the ship pulled up alongside his. When they were docked, Azariah calmly walked over with two bottles of the rum he had opened earlier. "Ahoy there Pride! To what do I owe the pleasure?" he said while extending one of the bottles to Pride.
((I call red... but im only changin the last 2 pages...))
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:03 pm

when he heard someone call him Ryo got up. he left his cabin and walked up to lust. "Well," Ryo began, "i wasn't sure if this was a ship i could steal from of if you were a fellow demon." Ryo took the bottle, "thank you very much. and i go by Ryo now, it means excellence." Ryo then shook lust's hand. "so for the most part, i was in the area and decided to visit. and since i know you know my reputation, i am not going to take anything. i just stole from greed, and i find that amusing enough."
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:10 pm

"That's good, because the only thing I really have to steal is women! Oh, and i go by the name Azariah around here, it doesn't mean anything but it has a sertain ring to it." He sais with a wide grin between laughs at both what he had said, and the idea of someone actually stealing from Greed... After taking a few deep breaths and calming down a bit he got serious, "So you wouldn't have happened to have had any run-ins with that Angel have you? I know that you'ed probably be the first to try and take him down, if only to prove you could..." He said in a slightly mocking tone as he took a swig of rum.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:13 pm

(Sorry) Airica went to get more amo and men in a village she got food and other things she went to the ship and sat in the crows nest just to look around.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:21 pm

Ryo smiled, "nope, haven't seen the angel yet. i might not be the first to see it but i will the last to see it. i could take him or her down by myself." he stopped to think for a moment, "you wouldn't know what the angel looked like would you? because as it would be, i cant kill something i never seen. least not without knowing where it is." then he laughed, "and that would be like you, wouldn't it? having no treasure but keeping around lots of women."
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:30 pm

Azariah looked offended, "I never said that i didn't have any treasure! I only said that the only thing I have to steal is women, I give all the treasure we gather that doesn't go towards repairs and supplies to my men..." Then he got a very somber look as he took another drink. "I haven't seen the Angel exactly, but i know that the English seem to have a particular interest in us... They captured Wrath and had her locked in a cell with holy water on the bars..."
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:40 pm

Ryo toook a drink from the bottle he was given, "so watch out for the English and don't take your women. got it." he said in a jokingly manner. then he got serous again, "so the attacked wrath, and captured her. i assume you know this because you went to her rescue. you'll do anything for a lady wont you? there must have been alot of them to take her down."
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:11 pm

Azariah nodded "There were well over 200 of them in the fortress where they were keeping her, and her crew said they were attacked by some 30 ships... So at least she didn't loose too much dignaty from being captured, but they were just mortals and there wasn't a single priest to be found!" He grinned slightly, but that faded as quickly as it had appeared. "At any rate, my men and I turned that fortress into a giant coffin for those English pigs, although a few men did survive, I doubt they'll be in any fit state to launch a counter attack for quite some time."
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:48 pm

Airica looked to her first mate "You went to find Lust when I was taken didn't you" her first man nodded she then said "I don't say this much to you but thank you" she said she had come down from the crows nest "I think we should go get more money so we might have to raid do you think the men are fit enough yet."
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:28 pm

"really? not a single priest? i thought humans were smart. guess not." he took another sip from the bottle, "and i always thought wrath was much stronger than you. it supprises me that you defeated who captured her." ryo was actualy being really serous with that statment.
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:40 pm

Wrath realized she was in a weaker state ever since she was out of hell but maybe when she got her memories back it would be different. Wrath sighed they then saw a Spanish ship she then took out the ship easily then one after another ship after ship after the down fall of 8 ships Airica stopped her crew looking a little tired "Ok let's go celebrate" she said with a smile.
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous on Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:03 pm

Azariah grinned, people were always thinking that he was weak (even in hell) just because he usually chose not to fight. "Actually, if I can find a reason to fight I can be a very tough opponent." He said with a wide grin. "The priests must have cleared out before i got there... I guess they just concecrated her cell and left." He added after taking another generous drink of rum.
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:32 pm

Ryo looked at him funny, "No, i know you don't usually fight, and i know you are strong. i just always thought that wrath was stronger." he took another drink. "you must be right about the priest though. holy water dose require a priest."
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:44 pm

((I haven't posted in awhile so this is kinda long plus i got an idea for Matias.))

Matis was already sitting pretty on another victory over another english vessel but during the fight he dropped his gun. Even though he wasn't in trouble during those 5 seconds it got his heart throbbing. While the men feasted in the galley, he sat in his quarters at his desk examining his gun. There was a knock at his door and Matias said, "c'min." Jhonny, his first mate entered with a plate of food from the galley.

He set the plate down on his desk and asked him, "Cap'n' thee men are wond'rin' why you're up here by yeeself; it's worryin' som' o' us." Matias responded back with while still examining his gun , "why do you think we keep winning against other ships?" Jhonny looked around wondering where the question came from but answered, "because you're a great Cap'n' worth hi' salt and i guess being a demon helps as well." Matiasd chuckled at his answer, looked up at him and asked, "Is that so?"

Jhonny eyed Matias's gun as his captian held it at the end of the barrelt and the tip of the handle. "Is this about you dropping your gun on that English gallion?" he asked knowing his captian rather well. Matais sighed heavily and said, "If I were ever to loose this or have it taken from me Imma not sure what i would do..." He looked at the gun more carefully to see if he could do something to make sure he had it's power at all time or make it come back to him...or some other crazy idea that would make him invinsible. There wasn't muct to the all slate black gun. Besides the triggering mechinisms it was just a metal pipe that sat in a wooden block that looked like a gun, like how most pistoles were made at that time. other than that there were metal plats screwed onto the wooden frame.

"wait a minute..." he said aloud, ignoring the fact that Jhonny was still there. Matias unsheathed a knife that was bolted to the underside of his desk on the off occasion he was caught in his quarters without a weapon. He laid his gun down on the table and then, with the knife, unscrewed a screw that was keeping a plate in place on his gun. He wasn't after the screw or the plate but the tiniest washer that kept the head of the screw from touching the plate. He laid the washer carfully on his desk and then screwed the screw back onto his gun without the washer.

Matias then grabbed one of his lanterns that was hanging in his rooms and brought it over to his desk. Matias took one of his many rings off from his middle finger and held it inbetween his thumb and index finger. The ring was all silver which had a metal skull shaped into the top of the ring. Matias held the ring into the flame of the lantern for a good fifteen minutes. after the bottem of the ring turned cherry red and his thumb and index finger had sustained 1st degree burns, he pressed the melting part of his ring down on the washer he obtaind from his pistole. after of holdiong it there for a while until matias was sure the washer had melted to the ring, he dropped the ring into his mug of rum. Matias the fished for the ring and then slipped it onto his finger to the washer was on the underside of the ring.

Jhonny stayed and watched in curriosity and then asked after he precived that his captian obtained that he wanted, "And what does that accomplish Cap'n' if ya don't mind mee askin'? " Matias then answered him, "as you know whatever my gun touches, it converts it into gun powder and a cone-shapped bullet to reload the gun." Matias then eyed the lantern he used to weld his ring with demonic eyes "So that means the whole gun has that ability..." he slammed his hand with the his new ring down on the lantern. the lantern then flashed with red sparks and then exploded at the sound of a gunshot. A pistoles amount of gunpowder sprayed about his quarters and all that remained where the lantern sat was a cone shaped bullet that dropped onto his desk and then bounced onto the floor. Matias bent over and picked up the bullet and then finished his statement "...down to the smallest washer."

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:29 pm

Airica and her men went to drink they went to a good pub and drank Airica made sure her men did not get drunk she needed them for the ship. (I don't know what else to post)
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:43 pm

((we need an angel to make things intresting))
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:49 pm

(We really do)
Emotional_Scarlet