Dead Rising

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Dead Rising

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue May 05, 2009 4:52 pm

"Have fun," Aelita called before heading downstairs and sitting on the couch with her alchemy book. There has to be a way to fix this, she thought, reading through the text. There isn't much time left! Unlike the doctor, she cared about Samuel. He actually had a mind and emotions. It wouldn't be long before he lost those like all the others, so she had to hurry!

Edward did have the same idea as Alphonse, but with Hawkeye along, it would be a pain to hunt her down. They wouldn't be able to use their--or more his--normal methods of threatening the local townsfolk for information or performing minor miracles with alchemy to gain trust and information in exchange.

"Let's go," he said, signaling for Alphonse and Hawkeye to follow him.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Wed May 13, 2009 8:04 pm

"C--coming, Nii-san!" Alphonse shouted as he rushed after his brother. But of course, Hawkeye followed them out closely. The three of them walked out into the street, and right off the bat, Alphonse started looking around for the woman they had ran into earlier. Edward was doing just the same.

They began to walk down the street, asking anyone they could for any information about the zombies that have been roaming around at night. Just like before, either the people didn't know or they would run off scared. All the while, they still couldn't find that woman! Where could she have gone to? Home probably... Alphonse thought sadly. Their only informational source was no where to be found.

"This isn't going too well..." Alphonse said aloud to his brother as they continued to walk down the street, with Alphonse's head looking towards the ground in front of him. He lifted his head a looked up, scanning over the small crowd of people once more. Again, there was no sign of the woman. But Alphonse did see someone new.

"Hey, maybe that guy might know something." Alphonse said as he pointed out a rather pale man dressed in black. Perhaps he would know something; currently, Alphonse didn't care about who he asked just as long as they got some information out of someone.

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat May 16, 2009 7:01 am

"It's worth a shot," Ed said with a shrug.

He walked over to the man in black with Alphonse and Hawkeye in tow. "Excuse me, sir," he said, attempting to ask questions the "right" way in front of Hawkeye, "you wouldn't happen to know something about all the zombies running around, would you?" Normally, he wouldn't have been so polite. Of course, normally he'd have followed that woman and not bothered with people who might or might not have information for them.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Mon May 18, 2009 6:45 pm

Samuel looked down at the little guy. "Zombies you say...Hmmm...." Samuel tap his chin and acted like he was thinking then stated flatly." Nope haven't heard a thing about the walking dead." Smiling he went to say."And if I did, it is all just rumors. I mean Zombie are not brainless body looking for food until they are at least a year after the reborn stage." Knowing he was letting info slip just to taunt the boy.
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon May 18, 2009 7:25 pm

The man had let that slip on purpose. He wanted Ed to bite, and Ed knew it. He was acting like Mustang when the colonel caught a bit of juicy information. "Don't know anything, huh?" Ed said, playing his cards exactly as he would if he'd been talking to Mustang. "Then I suppose you wouldn't happen to have heard any rumors about why they're hanging around besides the 'died of foul-play' ones?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Mon May 18, 2009 7:41 pm

Samuel grinned. " You talk as if I know something,kid. I may know more the others but only enough to keep me from turning into one of those things, you call zombies." Samuel eyed the squirt and his freinds. "Aww I see now." He gave a little bow. " You are Fullmatel. The town as be buzzing about you all day. Who knew you would be so small?" Laughing, he turned to finish his walk.

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Sun May 24, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon May 18, 2009 7:45 pm

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SMALL THAT HE'S A BEAN SPROUT?!" Ed shouted. If wasn't freaking out over being called small, he might have noticed the phrase "I may know more the others but only enough to keep me from turning into one of those things you call zombies." But of course, he was and didn't care about anything the guy had said. He would have torn him limb from limb if it hadn't been for Alphonse holding him back.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:42 pm

((sorry...sorry...i'll go))

"Nii-san! Calm down!" Alphonse shouted as he held his elder brother back from chasing after and then mauling the young man. Wait a minute... Alphonse thought as he watched the young man walk away. Alphonse leaned down next to Edward's ear and said, "Ed, did you hear what he said? 'I may know more the others but only enough to keep me from turning into one of those things you call zombies.' What do you suppose he meant by that, exactly? I know it means that he knows something, but I think there may be more to it than just that..." Alphonse wasn't quite sure how to put his thoughts, but hopefully his brother would understand what he meant.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Edward stopped fighting his brother's grip. "Hey, you're right, Al. There has to be more to it than just that." Edward thought for a moment, then remembered the sickening smell. "You don't think he's one of those zombies too, do you?" he whispered. "That cologne or whatever he was wearing was definitely strong enough to mask rotting flesh."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:26 pm

Alphonse let go of Edward and listened to his response. "A zombie? Well...I don't know about that..." Alphonse replied as he began to ponder over the thought. He remembered how pale the man was, and he truly did smell absolutely terrible. Even so, Alphonse wasn't too sure about him being a zombie. But nonetheless, Alphonse couldn't put the suggestion aside. "But I guess that's our only lead for now... Maybe we should try getting more information out of him. Just to see if he may slip up and spill something crucial that will prove that he's a zombie."

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:51 am

Hawkeye watched the two brothers unsure what they might come up with. "Wait a moment,boys. what are you two planning?" Hawkeye steeled her voice. "Have you done your reseach on zombies or read the report. They are the undead bodies, with not feeling, are mindless and shun the light. That man is talking and walking normaly and there is still light outside."
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:43 pm

"Not if he's a fresh corpse or a Philosopher's Stone is involved," Ed reminded Hawkeye. "I'm not a child. I did read up on this, you know." He looked at his brother, then broke into a run. "Let's go!"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Alphonse was surprised by Edward's actions, for once. He honestly didn't expect his brother to react quite like that. Nonetheless, of course, Alphonse followed, just as he usually would. "C--coming, Nii-san!" Alphonse shouted as he began to run after his brother. Looking behind him, Alphonse shouted, "Sorry, Lieutenant!" With that said, Alphonse turned his head back around and the turned down a street alley sharply with Edward at his side.

They ran through the alley out into the next open road and turned in the opposite direction of Hawkeye. "Ed, where do you think we should go in order to lose her?" Alphonse asked Edward as he looked around nearly every corner, wondering if he would be able to hide there and not be noticed. It was rather hard for him in his suit of armor.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:11 am

Edward made one more sharp turn into another alley and came out onto another street. He glanced back and said, "I think we lost her." He slowed to a fast walk and glanced up and down the street. He knew where they were. They weren't too far from the graveyard the zombies were supposedly rising from. He started walking up the empty street, then thinking of it--the sun was setting, meaning it was close to zombie time--transmuted a spear from the ground.

Weapon in hand, he continued until he was at the graveyard's gates. "Al, see anything suspicious?" he asked. The gates were locked, so their view was limited to what they could see through the iron bars. So far, there was nothing. Not even alchemic lights.

(When do you think we should have crazy bad guy show up? Anime_Jazz's just waiting for his cue)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:36 am

((XD alright.))

Alphonse looked past the iron barred gate as best as he could, but it was getting dark, especially in a graveyard. He pressed his armored face against the bars as best as he could, trying to see if he could get a little bit of a better look inside, but failed. "Sorry, Nii-san, but I can't see anything. It's too dark."

Dark. The thought of it getting dark, and knowing that zombies would be roaming around the town, scared Alphonse in so many ways. He may be inside a giant suit of armor, but the soul of a frightened fourteen-year-old was still inside. "M--maybe we should go back, Ed... I mean, since we don't see anything..."

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:50 am

"What, are you scared?" Edward asked, grinning to hide his own fear. During the day, the zombie thing had just seemed like a myth or a story. Now that night was falling upon the city, the story was a lot more believable. He gripped his spear more tightly, ready for whatever would come out of the darkness.

A fog was starting to blanket the city streets, dimming the shapes and dulling the sounds. Edward shivered, but not from the cold. A zombie could sneak up on the two alchemists easily in this weather. "Let's head back. There's no way we'll spot anything in this--" He let out a scream as something brushed up against his leg and jumped back about four feet. He swung his spear wildly through the fog, trying to hit whoever or whatever had touched him.

The culprit brushed against Ed's leg again, but before the young alchemist could panic, let out a loud, "Meow."

(That suitably FMA enough for ya? XD)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:25 am

((okay...i figured as much--just wanted to make sure. XD but...a zombie cat would be funny! XD))

"Me? Scared? No...of course not! It's just that we probably won't find anything with it so dark like this..." Alphonse said, knowing that Edward wouldn't fall for his little lie for a second.

Alphonse looked around, getting even more frightened by the sudden rush of fog covering up everything around them. Alphonse wanted nothing more than to run away from this place, but he wouldn't dare to leave his brother behind.

"Let's head back. There's no way we'll spot anything in this--"

Alphonse let out a scream from shock and terror just as he heard his brother scream. He backed away as Edward began to swing his spear around wildly; Alphonse could easily tell that he wasn't paying much attention to what he was swinging at. "Wha--what is it, Ed?!"

At that moment, Alphonse heard a rather loud, "Meow". Alphonse looked down all around, in search for the little creature. He spotted it rubbing up against his own armored leg. "Aww, Nii-san!" Alphonse exclaimed. As he kneeled down in front of the small kitten. He picked it up gently and held it close to his armor shell. He then looked up at his older brother. If possible, he would be smiling happily. "It's just a little kitten, Nii-san!"

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:53 am

Don't mind this post just setting up a scene if is that ok.

Samuel was walked to the graveyard hoping to find his master. and froze before he can turn the corner when he hear a scream. Peaking aorund the wall Samuel almost laugh out loud, When he saw the metalsuit pick up a cat. Mmm that cat looks familiar..
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:55 am

"That kitten attacked me!" Ed said, trying to make an excuse for his scream. He sighed. It was a lame excuse at best. "Al, put the cat down. There's no way we'll find anything in this fog, and the zombies--if they exist--could attack us and we wouldn't even know it."

He started walking away, but stopped. Out in the fog, he could make out a human shape. The shape was limping towards them and missing an arm. Ed pointed his spear at the unknown enemy. "Al, you'd better get ready for a fight."

That wasn't the only zombie, either. More were appearing in the swirling fog. There had to dozens of them, all limping, crawling, and otherwise making their way to the two alchemists.

One reached out for Ed, and the alchemist knocked it back with the spear. He tried to stab at the zombie, but it and four others grabbed the weapon and ripped it away from him. No weaponless, Ed tried to use his alchemy to knock back the many enemies. When he bent to touch the ground to create the barrier, the zombies jumped him and piled on top of him, keeping him from moving.

"Al!" he cried, struggling to get out from under the pile of decomposing bodies.

(Cue fight where we're overwhelmed by zombies and then the crazy bad guy's entrance so he can save our asses)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime_Jazz on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:32 am

Bang Bang, gunshots rang out, obliterating the zombie hordes that surrounded the short blond haired child. Through a laugh of pure delight he said,
"You alright kiddo?"
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 40
Quote : F-ing n00bs dood
Registration date : 2008-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:13 am

Ed glared at his savior, and instead of thanking him, snapped, "I'm not a kid! I'm the Fullmetal Alchemist! Alchemist of the People!" He clapped his hands and trapped the rest of the zombies in a giant bird cage before they could limp their way to his brother and attack. That finished, he asked, a little calmer now, "Who the hell are you?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime_Jazz on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:39 pm

"They call me Ricardo, gun man and Zombie hunter extraordinaire." Ricardo said as he fired another couple rounds from his gun, freeing the man in the armored suit. "Any way so your the shorty that has been causing all kinds of hell, want to help rid these zombies, alchemist of the people?"
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:38 am

Ed snapped. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SHORT YOU NEED A MICROSCOPE TO SEE HIM?!" He shouted, launching himself to tackle the taller man to the ground. The man side-stepped, and Ed got a face full of dirt. "What do you know about these zombies?" Ed growled, standing and brushing himself off.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime_Jazz on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:09 pm

"All i know is that i shoot, they fall, and they don't get back up." Ricardo holstered his gun, "Looks like we took care of the ones that moved outside of the graveyard. You best get home, after all it seems like your entourage has arrived." He then left, leaving the way he came. He whispered to himself, "maybe I should have called him shorty of the people."
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:48 pm

(I'm going to assume he means Hawkeye on that one...)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next