Elemental Stars

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Elemental Stars

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:05 pm

Sana had a similar idea to Zuko's. Zuko and Ursa would stay outside while she, Iroh, and Teo went inside. Well, maybe not Teo, she thought, glancing quickly at his wheel chair so no one would notice. Before anything, though, Sana would have to put up a few wards to prevent any spirit summoning that hadn't already been performed.

To do this, she drew a symbol on the floor in chalk. The symbol glowed, and a small mouse appeared. "Ratter," she said, "I need you to draw a ward around the place." She held out the chalk to the spirit.

"Why me?" the spirit grumbled. "Why not get your stupid cat to do it?"

"Solem isn't here at the moment. He's back at Summoner's Hall, so it's up to you. Besides, you need quite a bit of service to be reborn." Sana watched the rat go off grumbling. "He'll get the job done."

"So what's the plan? Seal off all summoning in the room?" Iroh asked. "That will only keep summons from happening, won't it? Anything that's already been invoked will continue existing." He took a step back, feeling the air around Sana change slightly. "So that's your plan..." he muttered nervously.

The air around Sana flashed as symbols all over her body flashed. "I offer my body and blood," she said ominously. "Oh spirits of old who no longer walk this world, please come. Be guided by my light."

The air sparked around her, and a huge creature made of pure lightning appeared before her. It roared, but bowed its head respectifully to Sana. Sana reached out and patted the creature on the forehead.

"Rai, spirit of Thunder and Lightning, I contract you," she said, offering her hand. The creature sunk its teeth deep into it, and blood spattered everywhere. Before the droplets hit the ground though, they sparked with a charge and were absorbed by the monster.

"I accept your offer, High Summoner," it said in a low growl. "I shall do your bidding until our contract is void."

Ratter returned at that moment as well. "The wards are all drawn up, and--HOLY CHEESE AND CRACKER!!!!!" he cried. "What's THAT thing doing here?!"

"I'll have you know I'm not a thing. I am Rai, spirit second only to the Star of Fire!"

Sana quickly got between the two. "Ratter, you're job is done. Please return to your seal to serve me another day." She breathed a sigh of relief as the rat vanished. "So, shall we?"

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:53 pm

"Okay...Well to tell you the truth, Avatar, I just like having you're company. But what I really want is to talk to your dear friend Sana. She is an old aquantance (SP?) of mine, and I would really like to see her again. There is something that I would like to discuss with her. Unfortunately that means that once she arrives, I will no longer need your services..." A look of sadness washed over his face before he continued. "So my dear friend, you are just my pawn." Karasu continued, without letting Aang talk. "I do, of course, hope you will forgive me...but you have to understand that this is all for a good cause, Aang. You would be wise to side with me. Please excuse me...Your friends are almost here." Karasu dissapeared behind the door.

"Aang, do not lead your friends here, he wants to use them...he can't talk to--"

the chair tightened around her wrists sharply, causing her to wince in pain.

Karasu was listening.

"Arrrgg!!!!"
Toph unleashed a powerful display of earthbending. One much stronger than she had ever used before. The blast sent books flying off their shelfs and papers spinning in a whirlwind around her. Toph yelled: "come on! Come and let me go so I can kick your butt! You think you can take me on! Ohhhh! You make me so agravated I just want to--Arrggg!"
Toph gave up and sat quietly seething with anger. She had had enough of Karasu, and was ready to take him OUT!

Karasu went to his study room and started his plan. He noticed a animal drawing with a piece of chalk and suddenly realized he had to work quickly. He summoned his army, and told them where they would be dispersed. He also told some of them what to expect when they went to face their enimies. Especially about Sana. He lastly told them that he wanted them to bring the prince to him especially.

Zuko was his.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:48 pm

((i've also been busy.))

Aang tried to free his hands, but jumped when Toph started earthbending. She was furious. Aang bowed his head and said quietly, "I"m sorry, Toph. I should've known that this was a trap... And now he's going to get Sana, and everyone else..."

Aang was depressed, and couldn't believe what he has gotten him, and everyone else into. This was not what Aang had in mind.

The young Avatar looked around the room as he mummbled to himself, "There has got to be a way out of here..." The chair he was in was made out of wood. Aang could easily firebend and burn the chair, but he might burn himself in the process...

But should he try anyway? Probably not.

Would air bending do anything? Once again, probably not.

This was probably one of the worst situations Aang has been in, that's for sure.

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:12 pm

The group sat there waiting for something to happen so they could decide weather to run in and get Aang. Then, there was a GIANT MONSTER! "What the heck is that?!"

Ursa summoned some of her best fighters to help her out. She could sense another summoner inside, and he, or she, was powerful. Within a helf a minute, all of her 'fighters' appeared. "Follow me. We need to find the summoner that's in there. Somethings not right." She said, running into the house.

((Is that better?))

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:33 pm

"Zuko! Come with us! Iroh, stay here with Teo. Things could get messy!" Sana leaped onto Rai's back, the lightning not harming her in the least. After all, she and Rai had a contract. The lightning wouldn't be able to harm her as long as he was under her command. She rushed after Ursa with Zuko hot on her heels.

(Sorry for God Modding a bit, Sora)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:07 pm

Karasu's army was dispersed and they stalked creepily towards their prey. Karasu had instructed them to get all but the three strongest. He said to seem as if they didn't even notice them. The group walked along the shadows, waiting for their enimies to arrive. They waited for their opponents, and struck. They grabbed Ursa, but she had an army of her own, so most of Karasu's army were fighting them off. Without a lot of help finding the three most powerful, half (about 6) of them ran off towards the way their enimies had came. The others "retreated" the way they had been instructed, and took Zuko with them. Karasu would have his prize.

Sorry, Zuko...
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:13 pm

"Rai!" Sana shouted.

"Yes, milady!" Rai replied. A lightning bolt shot straight at the spirits, zapping them back into oblivion.

"Zuko, are you all right?" Sana asked, rushing to help the fire lord up. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw he was unharmed. "I wonder why they were trying to kidnap you. You're not a Guardian..."

"Lady Sana, we must hurry," Rai rumbled. "Don't forget our contract is--"

"Short, I know," Sana replied. She climbed back onto the lightning spirit's back. "Let's rescue Aang and Guardian Toph, shall we?"

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:27 pm

((yal know I've been busy with crap. Plus...I got two new games for my 360....Fable II's very addicting... I gots my first house last night. And I made over 7,000 gold as a bartender in 20 minutes. Very Happy Those that have a 360, give me your gamertag~!))

Zuko sat up, and little out of breath. 'She's right...why would those things want me...?' It was then a thought occured to him. It probably wasnt' right, and maybe a little selfish, but it was a possibility. 'Is it because I'm the new Fire Lord...? I mean, I guess I'm pretty powerful now, but I still don't know...'

Zuko slowly stood and nodded at Sana. "Yeah, let's go. But I think that we should be cautious and slow as we go in to get them."

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:21 pm

Sana nodded as she urged Rai forward. The beast wouldn't move, though. "What is it, Rai?"

Rai growled. "There are more spirits. That blasted summoner has an army!"

"An... army?" Sana repeated. It couldn't be... "That would mean our enemy is..."

"A High Summoner such as yourself," Rai finished for her.

"We must be cautious, but we must hurry!"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:40 pm

Karasu's army took aadvantage of the fact that they hadn't noticed (or cared to follow) the other half of the monterous creatures that had went towards their enimies stationary party. They arrived in the clearing where the "chosen ones" were waiting. They stole closer to the shadows, and took the two by surprise. Four of them focused on taking Teo back with them, the other remained on Iroh's tail.

real quick before we continue, can the shadow-thingys shapeshift?
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:45 pm

Iroh noticed the shadows stealing Teo. "You know," he said to the spirits, "there's only one problem with the shadows..." He firebended large flames, dissolving the shadows. "The shadows can't survive in the brightest of lights."

He approached Teo cautiously, making sure nothing was around. "Are you all right?"

(They can shape shift)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:20 pm

Karasu sighed. "Darn it! I knew those shadows couldn't be trusted even with the simplest of tasks. He turned his attention from the rock he had in his hand, to the prisoners he held in the study. "Okay...so I'm gonna have to take this into my own hands, it seems..."

Karasu stood up and waved his hand. Aang was set free, but not out of the room. Toph was released from the chair , but still bound by the spiritual chains, and was being kept close to Karasu's watchful eye. Karasu started out of the door, and closed it behind him. Then, so Aang would purposely tell his comrades where he was "heading", he picked Toph up, and ran with her to the clearing with Iroh, and Teo.

Good...Now Aang will run back to his little friends, and say that I'm headed towards those two... He glanced at them quickly, then began in a different direction before they could see him. He then continued his thought. Then, they'll have a moment of confusion, and that will let me gain time to find the last elemental star. The one of water. Then, when they've finally caught on, they'll comfront me, and I'll have all of them there together. I just have to convince the water star to come with me to Bakkotahl. Then, when they're all together, I will have fufilled my destiny. I will have won.

ummm, for the place, I just made up some random name. I didn't know where Karasu would take them, please tell me if I need to change it.

Last edited by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:28 pm

((HI TAIYAA!!! it's been a while))

Teo re-situated himself in his chair, which wasn't always a simple task. "Yeah, I'm fine, Iroh." He said with a smile. "Are you?"

((short post, but it will hopefully get us re-started))
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:10 pm

"Yes, I'm fine," Iroh said, breathing a sigh of relief. "I wonder where those spirits came from..." He turned back to the building. "I think we should go and help them. What do you think, Teo?" He didn't want to bring Teo in against his will, but he couldn't leave the boy alone either.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:51 pm

Teo nodded. "I think so, too." He said. He knew he probably wouldn't be able to help much, but it was best if he could be there. If there was something he could help do, he would be happy to do it. He never liked to let his disability get in the way.
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:54 pm

Iroh nodded and pushed Teo's chair. Things were quiet--too quiet. At last he caught up with Sana, Zuko, and the others. "What's happening?" he asked. "Are Aang and the others behind there?"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:09 pm

should i post or let someone else? this has started to die again...
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:40 am

("Started to"? It has died. We need a ton of Resurrects and Phoenix Downs for this thing. Feel free to post, Kairi.)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:33 pm

"Yeah, where is everyone?!" He asked, throwing emphasis on Iroh's question.

((I don't really remember what's going on. I'll look later, though. too much to do right now...))
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:08 am

well, I think that right now, if Aang posts then I can, and we'll get this started again.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:46 pm

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:48 pm

(( lmao oh the irony))

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:50 pm

irony? ... hey, what's that supposed to mean? back off :>.<: Evil or Very Mad
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:00 pm

irony- i-ro-ny- noun -
1. an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.
2. an objectively or humorously sardonic utterance, disposition, quality, etc.

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:31 am

T.T i knew that...
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down