Elemental Stars

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Elemental Stars

Post by love4Sora on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:33 pm

((oh.........i thought it was azula..........hehe...............i feel stupid now...........>.<))

Aang walked forward and leaned down next to Sana. He looked at her mirror, then her. "Should we wait with you, or do you think we should go ahead? It wouldn't feel right if we left you behind."

Zuko sighed and walked up next to Aang. "Look, I know you want to be helpful and kind and all, but I think it would be better if you and I went ahead. Sana will be fine if Uncle and Teo stay behind, right?"

Aang looked up at Zuko. "Zuko, we won't be able to do anything if we don't have a summoner with us once we reach Toph. We don't have much of a choice but to wait for this other one."

Aang faced Sana once again, who seemed to be stuggling to keep her eyes open. "Am I right, Sana?"

((eww........short posts, not quite sure what to put though.))

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:46 pm

"Was Toph unconcious or in pain?" Sana asked Aang. "If she wasn't, then you won't need a summoner to bind the Star's power. If she was, then you should wait for my friend to come. She's not as powerful a summoner as I am, but she's better than I am right now."

(We need someone to play Zuko's mom. Anyone willing to control spirits and baby Zuko a bit?)
(Oh, and Zuko won't recognize his mom at first. Iroh will, 'cause Iroh's awesome that way. It's the person playing Zuko's mom's coice whether she let's on or tries to hide her identity from her son.)

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:22 pm

Aang wondered for a minute, and replaying the image of Toph in his head. She seemed to be both, sort of. "I'm not quite sure. I mean, when I first saw her, she was passed out. But when she woke up, she seemed to be in a lot of pain, and pretty weak. Toph couldn't really earth bend either...."

Aang sighed and looked up at Zuko. "I want to go and get Toph as much as you do. But right now, I think we should wait for the other summoner. It shouldn't take too long....right?"

((i would feel weird if i was both playing zuko and his mom. so um..........how about kairi or tay?))

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:31 pm

Sana shook her head. "No, I contacted the nearest Summoner. She should be here any minute." She looked over Zuko's shoulder. "Speak of the devil, and the devil cometh," she said with a weak smile.

Behind Zuko was the woman in the mirror riding on an Ostrige (sp?) Horse.. She had long dark hair and gold eyes. She wore simple clothing and didn't seem to have much with her.

(Oh, Sora, what's Zuko's Mom's name again? Ursa?)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm

((yeah, that's right. Ursa.))

Zuko looked at Sana strangely and then shrugged. He turned around, then gasped as he saw the summoner come closer. "This woman....she looks so familar. But....who is she?"

When she had her ostrich horse stop a few feet away, Zuko walked toward her. "You must be the Summoner. I'm Fire Lord Zuko, but you can just call me Zuko. I'm still not quite used to the big title." Zuko moved out of the way of the group, and pointed Aang out to the Summoner. "That there is the Avatar, Aang. You'll be travelling with us while we go to rescue the Earth Spirit's Guardian, Toph. She's also a close friend of ours."

Zuko put his hands together and bowed forward. "It's an honor to meet you."

Why was Zuko acting to polite? He didn't know. For some reason, it just came naturally to him while talking to this woman.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:18 pm

The summoner, Ursa, chuckled at the young man's introduction. Her son't introduction. Though, it saddend her that he didn't quite seem to remember her, she was glad that he had grown up to be such a fine young man.

Ursa bowed and began to introduce herself. "I am Ursa. As you know, I am a summoner like Sana."

((yeah...bad post...i had no idea what to put. and i couldn't find a pic, so i'll keep looking))
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:35 pm

Iroh recognized Ursa instantly. After all, she was his sister-in-law. He saw her expression sadden when Zuko hadn't recognized her, but it had been a long time since she'd left. "Summoner Ursa," Iroh said, bowing, "It is an honor to see you once again and in good health." He winked, a motion no one but Ursa caught. "We must hurry and get to Toph. She's our friend and the Guardian of the Earth spirit."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:11 pm

Aang stood up and walked over next to Zuko. He put his hands together and bowed slightly, just as Zuko did. "It's an honor to meet you. And as Zuko said, I'm the Avatar, Aang." Aang scratched the back of his head and moved his eyes away from her. "I don't mean to be in a hurry....but can we get going soon, please? I--I promised Toph that I would rescue her as soon as possibly. Not as the Avatar, but as her friend, I would feel bad if I broke that promise...."

Aang really didn't wanna seem pushy, but he was in a hurry. Zuko probably was too.

Zuko looked over at Aang, semi-angered. "Look, Aang. I want to go rescue Toph as much as you do, but she just got here! We can't possibly make her leave right away. Though.....I would like to get going soon too...." Zuko pouted his lip a little and looked back over at Ursa. "I'm sorry about his rudeness. He may be the Avatar, but he's still a kid," Zuko smiled, looked at Aang, and then elbowed him in the side, "isn't that right, Aang?"

((ew.............short posts!))

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:19 pm

"Iroh is the same as ever," Ursa thought. But, she wondered how long the two of them would be able to tease Zuko like this. Probably not long. Eventually he would remember, and even if he didn't he might be upset if they didn't say anything for too long.

Aang had a good point. They really should be going. Anybody messing with any Guardian couldn't be good. So it was of the upmost importance that they go and rescue this guardian right away. Though, she did admire Aang's love and friendship that seemed to be his top priority at all times. This made him a good friend for Zuko, regardless of him being the avatar.

She smiled at the two boys. "No, he's right. Friend or not, the guardians are not people who should be toyed with and we must save the Guardian of Earth spirit straight away."
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:10 am

"Then let's hurry," Iroh said. He helped Ursa off her ostrich horse. "We should go on foot. The person who kidnapped Toph will be less likely to notice us, and," he added, patting the ostrich horse, "this skittish little guy's less likely to run off if we get into a fight."

Sana held out a charm to Ursa. "This is a license for my Shadow spirits," she said. "If you hold this, they will help you if you need it. They'll know how to handle the situation."

Few summoners used Shadow spirits. They were usually considered dangerous "evil" spirits of the dead that needed to be exorcised and returned to essence, the building blocks of all spirits. Sana had found otherwise, though, and always had a few in her "employment." They were powerful and a more warrior-like spirit, and--best of all--quite loyal to her. Anyone with the license could command them, but in the end, they always obeyed their summoner Sana.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:45 pm

umm....maybe I could do it. I wonder where she got the other picture from though, it is really nice.

Toph had been sitting in her cage and that's about all...she wasn't really making any progress in escaping.

Aang would be here soon, but I have to think of a way to get out of here. There's no way they'd be able to get here without being caught. Maybe if I lead him to believe their comming from the wrond direction, he'll focous all his attention towards there. Yes! It'll work, I just need to contact Aang somehow...

Toph stood up, waving her hands yelling: "Hello! Hello? Over here!"

the figure stood up, and walked over to her "Oh, so you're awake? what is it?"

"I have information that would be of use to you. The Avatar is on his way here now, he is coming with a surprise party of allies comming to seize me from you. If you were wise, you'd prepare for this attack. There comming towards the west wing since it's closer to where they are coming from."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because in exchange for this information, i want my freedom.

I am sacrificing the Avatar for this."

Last edited by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:38 pm

Aang smiled happily! "Alright, let's go rescue Toph!" Aang jumped up ahead of everyone, at a rapid speed. Obviously, he was in a big rush to rescue Toph. As far as Aang could tell, he think Toph has suffered enough, and had to get out of there soon.

Zuko sighed as he watched Aang run ahead of everyone in s rush. He shouted, "Hold on, Aang! Just wait a minute while everyone gets set and ready to go." Aang stopped, looked at Zuko, and pouted. He wasn't in the mood to "wait".

He shook his head with a grin on his face, and walked over to Sana. He helped her up and let her set her left arm on his shoulders. Zuko grabbed ahold of her side and they walked up to Aang, with everyone close behind.

Zuko smiled at Aang and said, "Alright, now we can go." Aang smiled, turned around, and led everyone to where Toph was being held.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:04 pm

Iroh grabbed Aang. Toph's prison was in sight, and Iroh knew they couldn't be seen. He pull him behind a bush and signalled for the others to follow. "Summoner Ursa, this is probably the time to use those Shadow Spirits. They'll be able to unlock Toph's prison, since they can do anything with shadows." He'd actually met Sana thanks to one of the tricky spirits. She'd saved him in his attack on Ba Sing Se using the spirits. No one knew it except for himself and Sana.

Sana nodded. "Yes... They should be able to free Guardian Toph, and hold up our enemy," she said. "They can even trap people using their own shadows." Shadow Spirits were powerful. She knew they'd come in handy.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:27 pm

So we have a deal,then ...

"right, my men will be stationed at the west wing. just as you ordered... But i'm not letting you go free... You're mine. thank you for the information, though. It will come in handy... *chuckles evily* (Because Bwa ha ha ha! is too comical)

"You--!" Toph hung her head in shame... when the figure left, she lifted her head up and smiled, her plan was working.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:32 pm

Ursa wasn't exactly a fan of the Shadow Spirits and was hoping they would be able to use something else. But it was inevitable at this point. Ursa wasn't like some of the other summoners who completly summoned them, she just liked using them as a last resort and to resort to other things first.

"Okay," Ursa said, taking the charm our of her pocket. Summoning the Shadow Spirits wasn't difficult. All she had to do was hold the charm Sana had given her a cancentrate for a few seconds, and she did just that. Seconds later, the spirts had arrived.
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:39 pm

They came from the shadows. Each one looked different, with something almost... human... about them. They bowed first to Sana, and then to Ursa.

The tallest one spoke. "Lady Summoner, how may we serve you?" it asked Ursa.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:50 pm

"I need you to help us save the Gaurdian of the Earth Spirit," Ursa said to the Shadow Spirits.

((thanks for posting that. i had no idea what the heck to do...and i still don't. i'm sorry. ugh! and i hate how this post is 1 sentence long!!!!!!!!!1))
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:57 pm

(Don't worry about it! You don't know much about summoners. Just ask if you need to know anything.)
The spirits all nodded to each other and vanished back into the shadows. They appeared before the lock and vanished once again. There was a small "Click", and the lock was opened. They'd gone inside the lock and opened the mechanism.

They then went to find the one responsible for the lock. Their leader knew who to look for.

(Oh, Taiyaa, a description of the bad guy would be helpful, if you wanna send me it. I'll help ya with it, and then I'll post it in the main post so everyone knows what the baddy looks like)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:48 pm

Hmm...

as the powerful surge of energy pulsed through him he realized that the shadows had been summoned. the summoner was close, as well. He gripped his side tenderly before regaining himself and speaking aloud.

"Excuse me, Toph. I have a matter to attend to."

Karasu walked--glided towards the entranceway and paused. without looking over his shoulder he said to Toph: "Please await my return so that we can further discuss these matters." with that, he left.

So...someone IS comming our way, it seems that you would be a most usefull and trustworthy allie (sp?)...

We'd best prepare, the time is almost upon us.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:12 pm

The Shadow Spirits all pointed blade-like arms at the man.

"We should have known a summoner was behind this," the leader of the spirits said. "You!" she crowed at one of her underlings. "Go tell Lady Summoner about--!"

But before she could finish her sentence, Karasu had trapped them all in a barrier spirits could not pass through.

(Sorry for God Modding a bit, Taiyaa, but I figured you'd want to keep them from telling the others about him. Also, Summoners are able to return spirits to "essence." Basically, they kill the spirit so that it's basic soul matter. Just an FYI)
(Oh, and I cleaned out the thread of Discussion Posts!)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:56 pm

Ahhh! My friends, you don't want to leave me now. We're preparing to greet our friends now. You wouldn't want to miss that, would you? Please, stay. Enjoy yourself. Relax."

His last words were loaded with sarcastic assurance.

He hesitated before speaking again. "I know! I'll do as I wish... I'll Take my time, and have some fun!"

He closed the door to return to Toph, who had heard the horrific sounds comming from the room behind him. He looked as if he didn't know what she was so scared of. smiling widely he asked: "Tea?"
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:27 pm

((.....alright. i just looked the stuff over. time to attempt to bring the RP back to life! i didn't help any, but the spirit talk confuses me!!!!))

Aang didn't know much about these spirits, but he trusted that Ursa and Sana knew what they were talking about.

A few minutes passed, and Aang figured that the spirits have unlocked Toph's prison by now. He turned to face the rest of the group. In a serious tone, he said, "I'm going in now. Stay here until I come back. But if I'm not back in about 10 minutes, come in after me."

With that said, Aang ran toward the prison, holding his glider tightly. He burst through the doors
((I'm assuming that there are doors)) and ran toward where Toph's cage had originally been. He then shouted, perhaps a little louder than it should've been, "Toph! Are you still here? Toph!"

Obviously, Aang didn't know that him and Toph weren't the only ones in the room.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:34 pm

"AANG!" Toph shouted, releved. "You came!" Toph looked in Aang's direction, smiling widely. "Please get the others and come back. You can't face him. Hurry-" But before Aang could react, Kurasu stepped out of the shadows.

"Ahh...Avatar I'm glad that you decided to come and visit us. Please, sit." Karasu motioned to a chair across from him, and next to Toph.

Toph was sitting in a chair that had restraints made of some dark magical substance that Karasu seemed to be controlling. Karasu motioned again, this time practically ordering Aang to sit. the chair moved and knocked Aang off his feet and sat him at the table in Karasu's desired spot.

"Now..." Karasu rose and glided quickly to a enormous book shelf from which he pulled a very thick book. He opened it to a specific page and,while mumbling to himself, brought an image of the backup Aang had stationed outside.

"Tell me...What do we do about this? We simply can't have them waiting outside. Why don't we talk for a few minutes, before they come looking for you?" Aang could feel the chair imprisioning him as he spoke. "I'm sure that you have many questions about my intentions, so go ahead! What would you like to know?"
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:30 am

Sana felt a shiver go up and down her spine. Someone was using quite a bit of summoning within the room. She could feel it.

Closing her eyes, Sana reached out with her soul. When summoning, there was always wasted energy no matter how careful you were. With so much summoning going on, Sana could easily absorb the extra energy to perform more summoning. It wasn't the easiest trick, and the power wouldn't work as well as her own, but it would have to do for the moment.

She found a stream of power easily and took it. She felt it rush through her body. For a few moments, she felt pure ecstacy as the power surged and her body struggled to keep up with the new found power. She opened her eyes slowly, taking deep breaths to calm her heart. "We have to help Aang," she muttered. "There's a summoner inside. He or she has been summoning quite a few spirits, which means they're as powerful as I am."

"What?" Iroh was shocked. He turned to the others. "We'll have to hurry inside! There's no time to lose! If Aang's inside of there, he's in horrible danger!"

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:25 pm

((it is.................your welcome, finally!))

Aang looked over in Toph's direction, and smiled. Just as he started to run towards her, he turned as another voice was heard.

"Ahh...Avatar I'm glad that you decided to come and visit us. Please, sit."

Aang looked down at the seat, then the strange man again. The young Avatar was about to run at him, but fell backwards into the chair as it ran into Aang's backside,

Aang struggled, trying to free himself from the compelling force, but it was no use. Aang had fallen right into his trap. 'Stupid! Why didn't I think this through? Not only that, he knows that everyone's outside. He's going to have us all captured. Some Avatar I am...'

"I'm sure that you have many questions about my intentions, so go ahead! What would you like to know?"

Aang stopped struggling, and leaned forward towards the man, attempting to free himself from his trap. "I want to know what you expect to gain from keeping us prisoners. We haven't done anything to you. So why keep us trapped in here?"

Zuko grabbed the back of Iroh's shirt collar, and pulled his uncle back towards him. "Uncle, you know well enough that we can't just barge in there like Aang. We'll be in trouble too. We need a distraciton. Maybe three of us go in, and the rest stays outside, just waiting for the right moment for us to jump in on the summoner."

Zuko ran the plan inside his head. Three people would go inside the room, where Aang and Toph were being held. They would distract the summoner inside, while the other two (one of them would be Zuko, in his mind that is) would wait outside for "the kill". One of them would run inside and free Aang and Toph. Who ever was left outside would keep watch (once again, Zuko imagined him being this person). And if they got into trouble, Zuko would run inside and basically fire bend everyone's way out. Possibly.

But before Zuko and everyone else could fulfil(SP?!) this plan, he would need everyone's thoughts about even having a plan at all.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down