Anime Lost in Blue

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Anime Lost in Blue

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:06 pm

((ability...to...resist...posting... failing...aww screw it i'm posting!!! gomen!!! T~T))

Allen followed after Lenalee after she changed the subject of their conversation to the man screming about food. As he followe dher she stepped on a trap that set off an explosion next to them. "Lenalee!" he screamed as he lunged towards her, tackled her to the ground and covered both of them with his Crown Clown. The white cape shielded them from the blast and the flames and after Allen was sure the explosion had died down, he contracted his cape to normal size and propped himself off of Lenalee and asked her, "Are you alright?"

Sephiroth turned his head when he heard the sound of someone screaming something about food ann the explosion.Once he saw that Allen and Lenalee were fine, Sephiroth took a whiff of the air and smelled some sort of broth brewing. Who was actually able to get cooking supplies to work on this island? he thought to himself. Curious as to where the smell and scream originated from, Sephrioth veered off his course and made vertical slashes in the trees he passed to show where he veered off course.

Sephiroth slashed through the brush to find a chinese looking man brewing some sort of stew. Sephiroth slung his sword over his shoulder and asked the man, "Where's you ifnd that food? let alone how did your cooking equipment make it to the island?"

Tyki was at a lost at Duck's question. He nor Road were any where near the engine when it finally blew up; they were on their balcony of their room simply relaxing when it blew. "I"m not sure Duck." Tyki admitted as he continued to trek along the creek, looking for possible traps, "It was probably a boiler failure." Tyki look back at Duck, wondering where her talking came from all of a sudden. She must be bored like Road gets he thought to himself as he just kept on walking.

he checked his pocket, hoping to possibly get a smoke but found his cigarettes to bne ruined. tyki sighed as he put them back on the off chance that they would need it for something else, "This is going to seem like forever now." he mumbled to himself

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Duck wrinkled her nose. "You smoke?" She hated the smell of cigarettes, cigars, pipes, and anything else that gave off smoke, for that matter. Maybe it was becase she was a duck, but she preferred the smell of rain and plants to the smoke.

She shook her head, but stopped. "Hey... is that... an elephant?" She pointed at the gray creature ahead of them. "I think someone's riding it, too!"

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:24 pm

There had been alot of people on the ship before, but didn't really remember them all.. You'd think a guy with a sword the size of his body would of been something that stuck in his mind.. To be honest the guy made him more then nervous, but everyone needed to eat so it was probably wrong of Brock to judge a book by it's cover. Besides he offered a very valid question, which brought out the announcer in him, pulling out a microphone from seemingly mid air."How kind of you to ask good sir. As the ships head chef I was endowed with the supplies needed to make sure that everyone had a full belly and a positive diet. Behold!"

Both hands reached into his back pack throwing out more food then should of been able to fit in there. " Normally I use this meat for pokemon, but it doubles for normal people as long as the sauces and glazes airn't applied yet. In this way I was able to prepare a decent meal because you cant have beef stew without beef. That being said I packed in vegetables as well but they take up more space then something as simple as rice. The rest is just a good sized kettle, some elbow grease and a fire." Motioned back to the kettle which was holding the stew suspended over a open flame. "It's very important to remember to raise the kettle up and stir occasionally so the stew doesn't burn to the bottom." Spins a stirring spoon in his hand... Could anyone really take a guy seriously when he was in a apron though?
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 71
Quote : " I'm saying hi... saying hi.... Nothing more to it....... yeah."
Registration date : 2008-12-02

View user profile http://myspace.com/appearing_girlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:50 am

((@sailor: I agree when you said that characters popping out of nowhere is a little annoying, but Plummix wanted to join this one as well. But I'll put a stop on new characters now, which will make Plummix the last one for the time being. Razz I hope that's okay?))

Lenalee nodded and noticed that Allen had saved her once again. "I'm sorry, I keep causing trouble for you." Why didn't she notice that stupid trap? She won't be able to forgive herself if Allen got hurt because of her, but he didn't look like he'd hurt himself. "I'll be more careful from now on", she said while still trying to avoid looking at Allen, since she was still feeling a little 'weird' when being with him. Change the topic, Lenalee! And do it fast! "U-uhm, well there was still this guy with the food s-so let's take a look!" Lenalee said and waited for Allen to agree.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 360
Quote : The road I walk is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul.
Registration date : 2008-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:25 pm

(( Oh, and in case no one knows, Ai always talks very flatly and always calm. She also works for Satan... xD And my other characters are a Wind Demoness and a Apostle of God... Should be fun! ))

Ai felt the gentle rocking of the waves. Was she being ferried to Hell again? No,that couldn't be possible. The last thing she remembered.... She was talking to another person... Was it Ichimoku? Or Hone Onna? She knew that it wasn't Wanyudo...

She opened her blood-stained eyes widely. She took a gander at her surroundings. What was this place? And more importantly, why was she waiting around here like some idiot? She needed to get back to Sunset Paradise, and continuing Vengeance...

A wave of memories hit her. She was on a cruise. She had been called as Hell Girl to take her clients tormentor to hell. (Someone else on the boat, maybe a character, I was just thinking a regular citizen.) And then she was lead into the boiler room. Aha! That explained why she was in her Kimono... Ai was just glad that brat Kikuri wasn't here.

The Hell Girl picked up her black floral Kimono and dusted it off. It was soaking wet... Great, Just my luck... It's soaking wet from the ocean. Ai looked once more around her, and saw smoke floating up into the sky not more than a mile from here. Follow the fire to smoke? Ai nodded, she needed to find out if anyone else was on this island, and why she was on this island in the first place.

Ai, using her trademark entrance, entered the small thicket clearing in the forest in a shower of Sakura petals. She flipped her hair with her left hand. and with her right hand she straightened out some creases out of her Kimono. She then saw a man with increasingly long sword with long silver hair. He looked like someone who had a problem buried deep within. And the other one was cooking from a pot. He had brown spikey, a style she had never really seen before. The flowers on print of Ai's Kimono started to shift and sway. Ai didn't get a good feeling from either of them.

"My name.......is Ai." She whispered in a breathy, calm and flat voice. She took notice of Brown haired man and his actions that he was doing... He was.... Cooking? She held out her hand, and in a spark of purple light, a dim black-purple flame flicked in her hands.

Azmaria was looking around frantically. She had only woken up a few minutes ago but she couldn't help herself but let tears fall down her cheek.

"Where am I? Where is everyone? Sister Kate? Father Remington?...Somebody help me!"

Azmaria shook her head. Where was she? She was just innocently on a cruise... and then... The rest was unclear. What had happened to the ship?

Is it my fault? Did I cause this? Oh no! What about the others on the cruise? Where they alright? More tears streamed down Azmaria's face.

Azmaria continued onto walking on this strange island that she didn't understand. She began to ponder things that she didn't need to worry about. Like... what if she was stranded on this island? What if she could never leave? Or worse.... What if someone else on the island was hurt and she couldn't help them? Please, Gift, don't fail me before I'm off this island.

The apostle had been walking and thinking that she didn't even realize where she had gotten to. Her feet were wet and cold... Azmaria looked down to see that she was standing in a river, that extended in both directions that she could see. This is terrific! I needed some nice water... and maybe I could follow this river to see where it goes to? Maybe I can find some... SPLASH!

Azmaria had began walking again, without even realizing it. And of course, she wasn't looking where she was going, and fell into the river. but something struck her as odd... She had heard a powerful sound off in the distance, and it just kept getting louder and louder. The apostle looked up-stream to see that a large amount of water was sweeping her way... rapidly. Azmaria shut her eyes, hoping she could just wish the water away. And before she knew it, she was on the move.

Kagura felt a very cold breeze on her demon skin... Her eyes flashed open, darting around sharply. What was this foreign place? Had Naraku done this to her? It mattered not. She was getting off this place, and very fast. Kagura opened her fan, and created a gust on wind. She pulled a feather out of her hair, and threw it on the ground. She took a leap...

And got a mouth full of sand. I don't understand. That trick always works... Was someone else controlling the wind of this island? Impossible! She was Kagura, the wind sorceress. The ONE and Only. No one could...

The Wind demoness sighed. Her stomach growled. She needed some form of food, and she needed it fast. She saw a forest up ahead, and tall trees. Maybe there is food, maybe some fruit or something.... Or maybe a few humans to feast on... But they might be a little bitter with no seasoning. What was she saying? Humans weren't even good enough to eat. They were nothing more then puppets... Kagura headed toward the forest, picking up some of the stray breezes to pick up her speed. The wind demoness gazed around...

Kagura's eyes caught something in the distant. She saw a giant spec of gray... What was it? Was it some sort of demon? She continued to have Aoru Kaze readied. (Her fan, I always figured she named it. ) She walked cautiously, as she did she saw many others... and then she saw something that sent chills up her spine. INUYASHA! Kagura crept into the forest. Inuyasha would be able to smell her coming.... She took another step on the forest floor...

SNAP! A bear-trap XXL chomped on Kagura's feet. Kagura screamed in agony. "Damn this island.... Damn you Naraku." Blood oozed out of her large gash in Kagura's feet. Then it struck her... She could use this to her advantage. The Wind Demoness drew Aoru Kaze ready, and sent a large gust of wind in Inuyasha's direction. It was a very strong forced winds that blew hard at first, and then subsided into nothing more then a breeze... but for Inuyasha and his companions, it would carry the scent of Kagura's blood.

This should be interesting!

Last edited by Plummix on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:24 pm

Hearing an explosion Rika turned in that direction only to see smoke rising up in a columm over the trees. "hmmmm..Renamon? What do you think that was?"

Renamon was instantly at Rika's side when her name was called. "It was a bomb that was set off Rika. It looks like this island is covered in more traps than even the digital world. But come on, I do not like this place. Let's move." silently she moved back into the safety and shadows of the trees.

Rika sighed before following Renamon deeper into the forest.Wishing that she too could come and go as she pleased. Glanceing once more toward the columm of smoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:32 pm

((.....does having someone's stomach growl seem like god-modding, 'cause Lenalee said Amu was hungry...))

With a nod, Husky answered, "Yeah, that's right. And your's was...Amu I believe?" Husky wasn't really thrilled with getting along with a girl... But so far, she didn't seem too bad, and no where near as annoying and noisy as Nana.

Husky walked ahead of Amu slightly, signalling her to follow. "C'mon, we shouldn't loose site of them--" At that moment, Husky both heard Amu's and his own stomach growl. Er...I haven't eaten anything for a couple hours... Still leading the way, slightlly, Husky said, "Um...if we find a spring or something in the center of the forest somewhere, I could catch us and everyone some fish if you want. I'll just need a spear of some sort..."

Husky jumped when he heard the sound of an explosion and someone screaming something about food. It also didn't help when he saw Sephiroth walk in a totally different direction in where he was originally headed. "Wha--what was that, and where's he going?"

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Junoan on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:34 am

The yellow creature was gone along with an another one of his master kin. Maybe the human was the master of the creature ? Or maybe the creature was the master of this human ?
Anyway, Karupin forgot all the questions when the scent of another human reached its nose. And suddenly a strange flying golden ball gone past him rapidly before disappearing behind trees. The cat, curious as still, decided to follow it. Maybe the flying ball can be eaten ?

Ryoma decided to follow the river that he and the girl have discovered by good fortune. That way, he could still fish if they were hungry. He glanced to the blue-haired girl. She was surprisingly quiet now. She seems worried and worked about something. Not he can blame her though. Ryoma was concerned too. His cat went missing and he has only his bag where his tennis racket and balls were. He doesn't any other things. "Hey you !", he said brusquely to the girl who glared at him, "Have you something with you who can be helpful to us ?"

How rude ! Hey you, he said... It wasn't a way to address a young lady ! Road pouted. Someday, she will have to beat some manners into this boy. But for now, she has to bear him. "No, I have only two or three lollipops, some cigarettes, and a candle", she answered after a moment of thinking.

Ryoma frowned. "Some cigarettes ?!", he repeated incredulously , "Well, it's not my business if you use these cancer sticks..."
He turned around and walked away. He wondered to himself briefly why this girl carried a candle with her in the first place.

She was confused when the green-haired boy said he doesn't care if she used cancer stick. "Eh ?! What are you talking about ? I don't have cancer sticks with m..." It suddenly strucked her. "Noooo ! These cigarettes don't belong to me !! They' re my uncle's and I have stole them from him for fun !!", she shouted after comprehending what he has misunderstood. But the boy was walking away from her again. "Hey ! Listen to me, you impolite boy !!!"

Last edited by Junoan on Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Junoan
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 93
Quote : Do I want to find a cure against D.Gray-Mania ? No... I don't think so... ^__^' I apologize to you if my English is bad !
Registration date : 2008-11-18

View user profile http://junoan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:13 pm

((@sora: Nah, I don't think so. Razz))

Amu sighed in relief he told her she had guessed right. She was surprised that he didn't forget her name though, since she hadn't talked a lot with the group. "Yep, it's Amu Hinamori. Nice to meet you."

She followed Husky as he instructed and avoided eye contact when she heard her stomach growl. How embarassing! Amu wanted to pretend that she didn't hear anything, but when Husky started about fish she couldn't help but agree. "You can fish? That's great, I think we can make some kind of spear with the things on this island! N-not that I'm that hungry...", she said and denied the fact that she was hungry. Even though Husky probably heard her stomach growl, and she could swear she heard his do the same.

Amu hoped no one got hurt from the explosion, especially since it seemed to be close by. "I-I think it's another booby trap! I don't know where the guy with the sword is going, but I guess we should follow him", Amu said while heading to the same direction as Sephiroth.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:11 pm

Sephiroth held the bridge of his nose as he listened to the cook talk. Urge to kill...rising... he thought to himself and then added, "Okay well sounds like you only have a limited supply of food when really there's actually a lot of survivors left." Sephiroth noticed the new girl with the black flame appear and thought to himself, Another one eh? He shook his head and then stuck his sword in the ground and sat down. "I ate a little earlier, "Sephiroth explained as he leaned his back up against the flat part of his blade. " just feed the others when they finally get here."

Allen nodded his head and stood up as he helped Lenalee to her feet as well. Allen followed to where he saw Sephiroth's hair and also the smell of...Food!! Allen thought to himself as the stew's scent drifted over his nose. Allen started to walk a little faster but still kept an eye out for traps.

When they made it to the source of the food Allen saw a guy in an apron preparing a meal. Allen got on his knees and bowed saying to himself, "Thank you god!" Allen sat up and looked over at Sephiroth who looked disinterested in the food but also noticed the girl on the other side who looked hungry as well. then remebering the others heading this way, he thought, You can't eat like you normally do Allen...you'll make the others starve.

"eto..." Allen started to say to the cook, "do you mind sharing that with..." he paused as he counted the people in his head, "eleven or so more other people?"

Papillion noticed the explosions and Sephiroth veering of course and said aloud for Inyuasha to hear, "What's going on here?" Papillion then picked up on the scent of food and he said to his companion, "Oye, smells like Sephiroth found a cook instead of water. C'mon let's go get something to eat." as Papillion started to walk through the shrubs, while on the look out for other traps, a wind blew by with the distinct scent of blood in it. Someone...or something is hurt... he thoguht to himself, not really caring about the source since he was already on his way towards food.

Papillion entered the area with the cook as well and saw his appearance. The homey time huh? he thought to hismelf as he followed Allen's and Sephiroth's example and sat down. "Do you mind sending some of that delicious stew my way?" Papillion said the man looked like he was about ready to serve his meal.

Tyki looked behind him at Duck as she asked him about him smoking, "Yeah, I know, It's a bad habit of mine." Tyki admitted as he inspected his ruined cigarettes, "but it doesn't look like I'll be smoking on this island with these ones, they got wet and ruined." as he looked inside of the container , he thought to himself, Oye, didn't I have more than just this?

It was then that Duck said something about an elephant and a rider. He looked up from his cigarettes as he put them away and saw the giant mammal and said in disbelief, "Yeah I think it is. He also noticed a few more people in front of the elephant and he added, "I think that those are the other survivors."

He was about ready to go towards the elephant when he heard a voice echo off from the water's surface that he recognized. I can't believe I'm glad to hear that voice he thought to himself as he recognized the voice to be Roads somewhere up stream. He was about ready to follow the River more when he saw Duck again. Tyki stopped and said, "Oye, I think I hear my niece up river. Do you want to come with me or do you want to go with the other survivors? they might have food and all."

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:45 pm

" Well I wouldn't too much, we are still pretty close to the ship. But my Zoobat's ultra sonic revealed that this island is really really big. So as we get further away from the ship there will be less to eat in terms of... well stuff you dont find out here. But if you had some really fast runners or something it wouldn't be a problem as long as they didn't get lost." Brock was able to make strategy's pretty good when it came to supplying food for people, one of his passions was making everyone else happy and ensuring the best and easiest way to do it. Stopped to think about it for a second though..." Still I think we'd need some paper and a pen because knowing what they need to retrieve from the ship will get complicated when it comes to spices and herbs."

Stopped looking to a... Butterfree man? Maybe it was more of a Beedrill.. he certainly was strange looking... thought the teenager in a cooking apron. Still Brock was polite and answered both of them. " Course you can have some, the pots got enough for 16 servings.. which is about two scoops each. It's got hearty veges in there so it should fill up your belly's." Boy oh boy did he underestimate Allen's belly.
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:47 pm

Lenalee was glad they didn't fell for another trap again and noticed Sephiroth, a guy with an apron and a unknown girl. She gave the two new people her sweetest smile and said: "Hello there. I'm Lenalee and this is Allen. I hope you don't mind sharing your food with us and the other people on this island...". Lenalee basically repeated what Allen said, but she was good with dealing with guys. The food smelled delicious, but she'll wait for the others to arive.

((Sorry for the short thing, I have to go already. Test coming up and I didn't study AGAIN! *Runs*))
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:35 pm

Inuyasha was about to answer Papillion's question, when the scent of Kagura's blood appeared on the wind. He growled, turning his head towards the smell.

"Kagura." He growled.

He looked over to where they were walking too.

But . . . food . . .

He sighed.

Naraku's minions were more important.

. . . Most times. He sighed, turning his head towards Papillion.

". . . Someone else is on the island . . ." He muttered. "I can smell her. I'm gonna go take care of this."

He cracked his knuckles subconciously, darting off towards Kagura. With his speed, it only took a few seconds, and soon he was standing in front of the wind demon.

"Kagura." He growled.

". . . How the hell did you get here?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix on Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:47 pm

"Greetings to you too.... Han-Jousei. I was actually hoping that you could help me with that... But from that dumb-founded look on you face, you look just as lost as I do." Kagura gave a triumphant and meticulous giggle. She unfolded Auro Kaze and gave it an easy wave. Winded swirled around her and the bear trap on her foot collapsed.

"I've been waiting for this moment for too long...Inuyasha."

Streams of wind danced around Kagura. She wanted Inuyasha's head on a silver platter, and it looks like this time that was finally going to happen.

"Dance of the Dragon!"
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:20 pm

"Yeah...I can...a little differently from others, I'll admit." Eating fish doesn't make me a cannibal...right? No...I'm human, with a fish +Anima... Husky bowed his head in slight disappointment, and then looked back up at Amu. He nodded to Amu's comment, then began to follow her, close behind.

When Sephiroth came back into view, they noticed a man...in an apron...with a pot full of stew. He was also surrounded by a few others, only one of them didn't look familar. ...I don't even wanna know how this guy managed to fix up a meal like this...Even still, that looks really good right now...

In the distance, Husky heard someone shout something about a dance, and then he felt a sudden gust of wing, coming from that direction. "...What was that...?"

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:49 am

Duck looked at the strange people on the elephant, then turned back to Tyki. "I think I'll stay with you, if that's all right," she said quietly. He already knew about her... duck problem. The other people might not be quite as open to her accidentally turning into a duck in front of them, and they might try to peek when she turned back.

The elephant turned its head toward some sound. Hakim listened as well. It sounded like someone was talking about food.

Well, I'm hungry, he thought. Might as well see what's cooking. He urged his elephant forward.

Glenda wasn't sure where Hakim was taking them, since they were veering away from where Sephiroth had gone before. Then they reached the group and a new person cooking. The aroma was delicious.

Glenda hopped down from the elephant. "Wow! That looks delicious!" she complimented, hoping to get some of the tasty stew for herself.

She then sense something, and a huge gust of wind hit them.

"...What was that...?"

"It sure as hell wasn't a typhoon," Glenda grumbled, looking in the direction of the wind. "It was demon magic, and I don't think the person's from my kingdom."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:15 pm

Allen took a bowl from Brock excitedly as he was ready to grab a giant bowl of soup when he stopped himself. Remember Allen, theres other people that have to eat too, he thought to himself as he tooka small bowl of soup and sat down with it dissapointedly. He was about ready to eat when a giant gust of wind came that almost blew him over. he sat there as he listed to the others try to figure out what it was.

"...What was that...?"

"It sure as hell wasn't a typhoon. It was demon magic, and I don't think the person's from my kingdom."

An akuma? he thought to himself as he put his bowl down and stood up and looked in the direction of the gust. Allen moved his claw fingers a few times as he got ready to levae and he said, "Lenalee..." as he looked in her direction. He didn't have to even say anything past that, he knew that she would understand. Allen ran for the source of the wind.

Papillion watched Inyasha run off in the direction of the blood but shrugged it off as he was just being nice. It was then that another gust of wind came with the scent of blood and a dark aura in it. he watched as Allen ran off heroicly and detrimed towards the source of the wind. Ooooo, he thought to himself, This should prove to be rather interesting.

"Hold off on mine." he said to the cook as he held a hand off to tell him 'stop with the ladel.' Papillion reched into the crotch of his oufit and pulled out his kakuganeand hel it slightly off to the side and shouted, "Buso Renkin!" Papillion's wings of gunpowder appeared and he started to rise in the air and he floated off towards where Allen was running.

Sephiroth looked up from his slouched over position when he felt the wind of dark energy brush by his cheeks. he saw how Allen and Papillion went off to investigate and he thought to himself, This aura doesn't seem to be all that powerful..However, it does seem like something to amuse mye. Sepirtoh stood up and drew his sword from the ground and slung it over his shoulder and nonchalontly walked off towards the source of the wind, figuring that if the Allen boy couldn't rid of it by the time he got there, it wouldn't be worth his time.

Tyki nodded at Duck's decision to remain with him and said, "Well lets go then. I think i heard her up river." Tyki followed the river up stream for awhile until there was two figures in Tyki's view on his side of the river. He looked closer and saw Road's blue hair and let out an appathetic sigh. "Road!" he half yelled as he waved his hand, hoping that she could see him.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:37 am

Lenalee was getting a little hungry as well, but she didn't show it. She noticed that Amu arrived with someone and smiled, happy that they managed to find them again. Since they were here as well maybe she could eat something. It wouldn't be good for her to starve. Just when she wanted to grab some food she noticed that weird gust of wind...

Demon magic? An akuma?! That was just great, there might be an akuma on this island! If there was one, there might be more. The people without innocence will get hurt, and she couldn't let that happen. She nodded at Allen and followed him to the possible akuma.

Amu didn't really understand Husky when he said his fishing was different. Is there more than one way to fish? Well, it didn't matter, she'll see it sooner or later.

She sweatdropped when she noticed a guy in an... apron? His food looked delicious though... "U-uhm, hey everyone."

Amu was surprised by the gust of wind, but it didn't bother her as much as the others. Almost all of them left, which was weird because they left their food behind. "I have no idea... Maybe we should follow them?", she said while quickly eating something.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:50 am

"I'm afraid I've never been one for danger or fighting," Hakim said apologetically. "I think I'll stay here with this wonderful chef." He accepted a bowl of stew. "If you go, please be careful. Judging from the way Mr. Allen and Miss Lenalee ran off, I would guess this is bigger than someone like me could handle."

Glenda nodded. "If the demon's not from my kingdom, they won't listen to a word I say. This could get dangerous for someone without the means to fight. I, on the other hand," her broomstick appeared in her hands and she hovered a few moments on it, "am a talented magician. If you want to ride with me," she said to Amu, "hop on. I only have room for one other person."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:52 pm

"Ahh no.. Wait wait wait." Grabbed the pot to keep it from spilling during the gust, sighing in relief when the current died down and left his kettle without a drop spilled. "That was a close one..." Turned to give greeting to all the new comers that had come smelling the aroma of his stew, but one stood out pretty prominently.. this Beedrill guy was getting weirder by the second.." Umm.. well everyone go ahead and eat your share." Dressing up like Pokemon seemed neat and all, but on a daily bases it did seem odd.

Keeled down in front of Husky holding the bowel toward him. "Here you go little girl, you should keep make sure you eat all the vegetables and not knock them aside, don't know how often we will get good quality meals here."

The scene had also caught Toshiros attention sensing the flux of auras between Inu-Yasha and Kagura... not to mention everyone gathering around. Landed between the group giving them a living road block from Inu-Yasha and Kagura. " Hold it, when two warriors battle no one else should interfere. Wounds heal but not someones pride..." Hadn't drawn his Zanpakto yet and hoped to avoid having to. It was amazing that no matter what the noblest of causes he pursued, Toshiro always ended up defending the bad guys inadvertently.
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:22 pm

Renamon noticed the gust of wind, noticed how odd and unnatural it was and she knew that Rika had noticed that same. "Rika...we need not worry about that wind. there are others on the island that are taking care of it. i can sense them. Quite a few of them are in fact." She glanced sideways at Rika only to see her continuing forward. heh, as usual she surprises me with her reactions.

Rika knew that there was something strange about the wind just like Renamon did. However, even if others were not going to help she would not concern herself with these problems. "Renamon, i will not concern myself with the idiot actions of others. Come on lets go." Rika left without another thought on the matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:54 pm

((Lolz, sorry, I had to post with Amu...))

Amu wasn't sure if she should accept Glenda's offer or not, the first reason was that she didn't really enjoy fighting and the second was that she came here with Husky and he will have to walk.

"Here you go little girl, you should keep make sure you eat all the vegetables and not knock them aside, don't know how often we will get good quality meals here."

Girl? She looked at Husky and noticed he did look a little like a girl, but she was absolutely positive that he wasn't. "Sir, your she is a he. Isn't that obvious?", she said while rolling her eyes. Amu started to become a little nervous, because if she was wrong after all Husky might hate her for calling 'her' a 'him'. She quickly nodded at Glenda and hopped on her broomstick. That reminded her that she told Glenda she was the 'princess of the Earth' a while ago, maybe she still had that in mind and gave her a ride. Well, it didn't matter for now.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Inuyasha dodged the attack drawing the tetsaisga. Now, he would finally get a chance to kill Kagura. He noticed others running up but paid them no mind. And this fight would be even easier since he didn't have to protect Kagome. He raised his weapon, before slashing it down in Kagura's direction.

"WIND SCAR!" He shouted as the blast headed towards the wind demon.

He knew that she'd be able to get out of the way in time, but it gave him an oppertunity to get closer. Between their long range attacks, Kagura had an advantage. But she would be almost powerless if he could just get close . . .

Ayame watched as some of his new 'friends' ran off after the gust of wind. He, deciding that he didn't want his hair to get mussed up, stayed just where he was, getting a bowl of soup.

"Ah, the warriors of the group are running off to battle I see." He said to himself absentmindedly.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:34 pm

Allen stopped dead in his tracks when another boy with white hair stepped in their way.

" Hold it, when two warriors battle no one else should interfere. Wounds heal but not someones pride..."

Allen opened his mouth a few times as to retort to this other boy but he didn't have any thing he really could say that would make a difference. Allen considered fighting this boy but he didn't want to cause any more injuries.

Meanwhile, Sephiroth strolled up from behind Allen to see an opponent with a katana none the less. Sephiroth had caught what this boy had said earlier and retorted back plainly, "Yes but if that demon over there had the guts to call out for a fight, then i think that they would want more of a challenge." Unappreciative of those who viewed fighting with rules like Cloud, Sephiroth cracked his neck as he removed his 6-foot long katana from his shoulders and asked, "Why? are you a friend of the wind demon?"

Papillion landed in a tree near by as he watched the scene with the new swordsman unfold. "Oooo...now Sephiroth looks like he's geared for a fight," he said to himself. Papillion looked past that group to see Inuyasha and the wind demon fighting and said to himself "well now I really can't that go now can i." Three small butterflies of gun powder melded out from his wings and he said to them, "Go my black butterflies of death." they fluttered off past the new swordsman and made their way over to Inuyasa and fluttered about the brush around the two of them as Papillion waited for the opportune moment to have them explode.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Husky grabbed the bowl from the apron man's hands, but then nearly broke it after being called a "little girl". Face turning an angry red, he opened his mouth to shout, but closed it when he heard Amu backing him up. Husky turned his head around to look at Amu in shock. She...she backed me up. No one's ever done that... Before he could say anything to her sudden act of kindness, she jumped on the little demon girl's broom and they were off. Okay...Amu's the only girl I can completely tolerate. All the others are still annoying--especially Nana.

Husky sat down with his bowl of soup and said, with out looking at the apron man, "Just as Amu said, I am in fact a boy." He looked around at the remaining people with a glare and added, "Get that in your heads, now" With that out of the way, Husky lifted to bowl up to his mouth and began to drink the soup in a calming manner.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down