Anime Lost in Blue

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Anime Lost in Blue

Post by Ryouga 1I2 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:37 am

" Why thank you young miss...ster." Whoops almost forgot, couldn't let his eyes deceive him so easily ( which seemed ironic to say considering they were never even open.) Cleared throat hoping that little mistake wasn't caught, got the feeling gender was a touchy subject with Husky. As requested Brock would get to work on the fire, using the pack of matches from before to light up a second fire.

" Sure did catch a lot, I cant say i've ever seen a fish skewered like this before though." Lifted up one of the fish examining the scales where Masamune had entered. Such a clean cut, doubted the fish had any time to know it was in pain before being ended.

" Arigatou." Bowed head with a moment of gratitude which lead to Toshiro getting back on both feet. Allen and Lenalee may of been the ones to stand against him in the battle before, but right now they made valuable allies and the closest thing the captain could call to a friend on this island. " Yeah I can move fine." Wasn't going to play the part of a invalid just because he'd taken a hard beating. Sephiroths attacks had some lasting effects that still surfaced to remind Toshiro that he wasn't fully recovered.
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 71
Quote : " I'm saying hi... saying hi.... Nothing more to it....... yeah."
Registration date : 2008-12-02

View user profile http://myspace.com/appearing_girlie

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:17 am

Duck accepted Tyki's hand and was about to slide off, but lost her balance. Hakim caught her around the middle to keep her from falling, but not before a "Quack!" had escaped her lips. Her eyes widened, and POOF, she was a duck.

Hakim stared at the small, yellow duck he was holding in his arms. He then looked at the clothes that had fallen to the ground. "Um..." he had no idea what to do. He hopped off his elephant and set the duck among her clothing. He glanced up at Tyki, who seemed didn't seem surprised in the least that Duck had turned into her name-sake. "Lord Mikk, do you know what happened?"

Glenda stared at the duck-girl. She hadn't felt any spell on the girl, nor had any been cast. How had Duck become a duck? She stared from the duck to Tyki, who seemed to have some idea of what happened.

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:52 am

"Well let's get moving then." Allen said to Lenalee and Toshiro, "It's kinda a long way back if we just walk but if you think you can jump from tree to tree it'll be slightly faster." Allen was still a little scared of going through the trees now but he was sure that here was probably more traps on the ground then in the trees.

Allen Reached up towards the branches above him his white ribbons reached up and wrapped themselves around the branches and he pulled himself up to the branches and he waited for Lenalee and Toshiro up in the trees to join him.

Tyki was ready to catch Duck if she fell but Hakim caught her first. Tyki let his hand fall to his side and he fixed his hat as he thought to himself, Oh god, not again.

"Lord Mikk, do you know what happened?"

Well i guess the cat's out of the bag now, he thought as he looked down at Duck. " I don't know exactly what happened, "Tyki said as he looked back up at Hakim, "But apparently that happens when she's startled." He picked Duck up with her clothes and placed her down in the high brush behind the elephant.

Tyki then went over to the water bag and opened one of them slightly. He took his glove off, dipped his hand into the water and tied the bag back up. "Water seems to change her back." Tyki explained as he took his dripping hand over to where he placed Duck and he flicked the water off his fingers and onto the yellow duck. As soon as she began to glow, Tyki quickly walked away to the other side of the elephant and kept his back to the elephant as he waited for her to change back to a human and change back into her clothes.

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:00 am

Duck was so embarrassed. She put her clothes back on and rejoined the group, but her cheeks were still burning. "I turn into a duck if I quack," she said quickly. "It's a... a witch's curse! Yeah, that's it! A witch cursed me so that I'd turn into a duck!"

Glenda raised an eyebrow. "Oh please. If it was a witch's curse, I'd have sensed it by now. You sure you're not just a duck disguised as a girl?"

She focused on the girl, trying to figure out the magic tangled around her. It wasn't a kind she recognized. No incantations, no curses, no nothing. It seemed, in fact, like words from a fairy tale were wrapped around the poor duck-girl. Not exactly a spell, but magic all the same. Glenda wasn't sure what the magic was, so she kept quiet about it. It wasn't like anyone else in the group was a magic user.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:28 am

Lenalee followed Allen and activated her innocence. Right now she was happy to have it, otherwise surviving on this island would be a lot more difficult. "You can do it, right?", she asked Toshiro, thinking that he probably wouldn't like to be carried by her or something. "And be careful for booby traps, Allen got struck by one before!" Lenalee nodded at Toshiro and flew away. There was no need for her to jump from tree to tree, this was easier. And she had a good view on Allen and Toshiro now, so if something happened she'll be able to do something.

Amu quickly smiled when she noticed that Husky heard her. She didn't wanted to look lonely or something, because she wasn't. It was just that she felt bad for making her family and friends worry.

"If they are, you're not the only one. My friends are probably in a panic, wondering where I am. In fact, if they could, they would come out here to get me..."

"I guess we have something in common then." She was happy that Husky was on this island too, because some others still looked a little strange to her. Okay, Husky had a tail, but he looked normal to her. Amu hoped the fish would be done soon, because she was a little hungry after all. She stood up and did some steps back when Duck turned into a Duck! "Oh my god..." Those new people scare the hell out of me!

Kuro giggled and looked at Papillion and Sephiroth. "But that name is too hard to remember for Kuro. And it isn't cute at all, butterflies are!" She nodded and was happy with her answer, she liked cute things. Kuro let out a small sigh and wondered when she'll see Keita again. It wasn't good for her and Keita to be apart for such a long time, and she won't be able to leave this island for a while. When duck turned into a... duck, she wasn't all that surprised, but the duck was cute! "Hey Sephi-chan... Butterfly-guy... What are your goals in life?"

Last edited by Lenalee on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lenalee
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 360
Quote : The road I walk is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul.
Registration date : 2008-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:26 pm

((she was probably too busy talking to husky. plus, amu's hungry. Laughing ))

Husky glared down at Brock, knowing exactly what he almost said. Good thing he caught himself, or I would've ended up attacking him.

Attempting to put his annoyance aside, Husky was about to reply to Brock when he heard some sort of "poof". He looked over, only to see Hakim holding a...duck? ...Wasn't that girl named Duck just there? he thought to himself. He watched Tyki in action as he seemed to get things back in order behind Hakim's elephant. Shortly after he reappeared, so did Duck.

Well...I guess that's not the strangest thing I've ever seen. I mean, I was forced to show in a circus for awhile... That alone proved that Husky has seen some strange things.

"I guess we have something in common then."

Husky turned his attention to Amu, only to see her smiling at him once again. This girl smiles a lot... But I guess that isn't really a bad thing. Kinda reminds me of Cooro. He grinned slightly at her right back and said, "I suppose we do." After seeing how Amu reacted to Duck turning, well, into a duck, Husky sighed slightly. Okay...now she reminds me of Nana. He shrugged and but her reactions aside. Why should it really concern him any?

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:35 pm

[] I think she means announce whatever makes the verb. I never ran into this problem before. The subject of who what where and why are being described. For example in me first sentence the subject is verb, and the verb that makes it the subject is announce... Do I got that right?[]

Was the pain present in Toshiros body? Yes, but that did not mean it was going to be allowed to hinder him. Shinigami had a interesting way of making common problems like pain or poison to receive a form of *non-recognition.* Which was to say, they could suppress pain on a ranging scale. Of all the captains, this 10th one had one of the lowest thresholds for damage. The reasoning for this lack of sustaining punishment might be linked to the secret of why his body was still so young, but inside maturity and restraint were some of his most prominent emotions. Drew both emerald sights to take in Lenalee using a moment of shunpo in order to cut the distance between them. "You going to be able to keep up Walker?" Lenalee showed immense levels of speed, so had no doubts about her ability to keep in toe. Toshiro had flash step which meant Allen's speed was the only one in question. Like they'd just mentioned, booby traps were suffocating this entire island.

[] Hope that was better Sailor-Chan, I think it's my Rp style more then anything.[]
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:48 pm

((i totally forgot Tim was on the island as well))

Timicampy came back out form his coat, after sleeping and hiding fro some time and landed on Allen's head. "I'll manage." Allen shouted down to Toshrio as he looked up at Timicampy. Allen reached out with his left hand and more ribbons shoot out from his arm and tied to the branches of the next tree. Allen then began to swing his way back to camp.

Allen looked down to see that Tohsiro was as fast or even faster than Lenalee. He has Kanda's and Lenalee's abilities? he thought to himself as he did his best to keep up with the fast runners, Not cool!

Allen wasn't keeping up with them very easily, however, Allen was able to follow Timicampy whom was following Lenalee's trail. after awhile they finally came in view of the camp and saw that Eveeryone was already gathered around a fire with a enough fish for everyone. Allen landed next to Lenalee and Toshiro at the edge of the circle of people and he announced, "Hey guy's we're back and we found-" Allen cut himself off as his gaze looked around the camp and he saw Tyki and Road standing in the circle as well.

Allen's gaze quickly turned into a glare as he said, "Tyki Mikk..." Allen grabbed his claw hand and started to pull on it as it soon became the Earls, rather large blade, He reaided himself in a fighting stance as the steel mascerade mask came up to his eyes. "What are you doing here?" Allen asked stearnly as he was already fighting the urge to just lunge at the man.

((i think Duck should like try to protect him or something (hence why i didn't post for tyki yet)))

Male

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:18 pm

Duck's eyes widened when she saw the white-haired boy turn his arm into a sword and point it threateningly at Tyki. "No!" she shouted, running between the white-haired boy and Tyki. "Whatever's going on, stop now!" She glanced back at Tyki, and then at Allen. "D-don't hurt him." She didn't want to, but if she had to, she'd become Princess Tutu to stop the fight.

Hakim watched Allen turn his arm into a blade, impressed. There was quite a bit of magic that he hadn't noticed until now, he realized. "I think Miss Duck is right, Allen," Hakim said, uninterested. One less person meant one less mouth to feed, and they wouldn't lose anything with Tyki being gone. "We ought to work together for as long as we're trapped on this silly island. Once we're safe and off this rock, you can do whatever you like. Until then, we need to stick together."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:56 pm

Tyki was just about to lunge at Allen as well right before Duck stepped in between the two of them and she and Hakim told them to stop. Tyki chuckled a little and patted Duck on the head and he said, "Thank you for you concern however..." Tyki walked around her and held his arms to the side and a large swarm of black Tease melded from his body and swarmed around him. "You can't stop a war 2000 years in the making with petty words." Tyki said as the Tease started to fly upwards and formed two pillars of dark masses which twisted around each other and then forced themselves at Allen.

Allen lowered his sword once the girl in the tutu stepped in front of him. Allen wasn't going to attack through her especially since he was trying so hard to keep two fights from erupting on the island.

"Thank you for you concern however...You can't stop a war 2000 years in the making with petty words."

Allen had his mouth open as to reply to the girl but it turned into a gasp as Tyki took the initiative to attack. Allen raised his sword now for defense instead of offense. Allen he prepared to slash at the Masses of Tease and his sword glowed green with energy. Allen swung his Sword across his body up towards the tease and a wave of green energy plowed its way through the pillars cutting through all the Tease.

"Tyki this is madness! we shouldn't be fighting at a time like this!" Allen shouted at Tyki but it was no use at this point. Tyki's eyes were already widened with excitement and full of blood lust.

In an effort to return the favor, Sephiroth stood up quickly after the first two attacks, grabbed his sword and quickly stepped in between Allen and the new threat. He pointed his long katana at the man and he said to him threateningly, "Stop this now."

Tyki was a little afraid of the blade at first since he still wasn't sure if it was Innocence or not. Tyki reached up and lightly touched the blade. Tyki then smiled as he felt that it was nothing more than warm steel. "Oh?" Tyki retorted, "And are you gonna be the one to stop me?" Tyki then walked right into Sephiroth's katana, letting the blade phase right through him. Tyki then began to walk closer to Sephiroth while the blade further pierced right though Tyki without drawing a single drop of blood.

"I'd like to see that." Tyki said darkly as he came up to Sephiroth and stared him right in the face. Tyki smirked devilishly and then walked right through Sephiroth himself and came out from behind Sephiroth and he fixated his top hat as he asked the group, "Who else wants to give me a try?"

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:31 pm

Lenalee wasn't happy at all to see both Tyki and Road here, why didn't she notice them on the ship? Maybe they just followed Allen and her all the way here? "Everyone, step back!"", she said when hoping that everyone would just listen to her warning. They were probably no match for Tyki without innocence, even though some people had some weird abilities. However, she wasn't going to take the risk, so she'll just protect them.

Amu was already scared of duck, but now there was this guy with that hat! She should've known he was suspicious from the beginning! She stayed close to Husky and hoped no one would get hurt. She won't be able to do something about Tyki, so it was better for her to stay back like Lenalee instructed.

Kuro was a little mad about Tyki's behaviour towards Sephi-chan, and she knew for sure now that he was bad news. "Kuro will go!", she said while smiling. Since normal people didn't seem to be a match for Tyki, she'll give it at try. She didn't like him anyways and hoped he would just get out of the way.

Last edited by Lenalee on Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:04 pm

((i take pride in my fight scenes since im very creative and strategic in my battles. I'm glad someone likes them))

Tyki chuckled as The Heart-girl tried to get everyone to stay back, How amusing, he thought to himself as he he looked aroudn to see if anyone would be brave enough to try and stop him.

"Kuro will go!"

Tyki looked for the source of the new voice and say one of the semi normal looking girls raising their hand. Tyki smiled devilishly as he held his hand up in a guard and a Tease melded from his wrist and turned into one of his white cross blades. "This should be interesting." Tyki said as he examined the girl, waiting for her to strike. Even though she appeared normal, Tyki couldn't underestimate her completely since she had the guts to try and confront him.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:00 pm

Renamon watched the scene in front of her, wondering what exactly was going to happen and what exactly she should do. She glanced down at Rika only to see her staring, bored, at the fight and knew that as of now there was nothing that Rika wanted her to do. I know I will be able to take them. I am after all digital but I must listen to Rika, she will know best as of now. But I swear to myself that if she is any danger then I WILL interfere. Renamon re focused on the fight watching carefully.

Rika glanced at Renamon who was in the tree above her, silently giving her a warning not to do anything. She didn't know what would happen as of now but she could guess that in a bit everything could change. Rika stood up and took a few steps forward, grabbing hold of the girl whose name she believed was Amu, "Come on, we need to step back. If you don't you could get hurt." She didn't like to interfere much but she wasn't about to let somebody get hurt when she could stop it. Not again.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Hakim forced his elephant in front of those not fighting. Judging by the way Tyki walked straight through the katana, though, the elephant wouldn't be much of a barrier. Still, he had to so something to protect those unarmed.

Duck glanced nervously under the elephant. Things were really starting to heat up. I have to do something! She glanced around. The others seemed too busy to pay attention to her, so she rushed into the woods.

She took a deep breath and turned into Princess Tutu. She was a duck turned into a girl to be Princess Tutu, after all. She had to use her powers to help.

She leapt back into the battle and spun a moment. Princess Tutu was a dancer, not a fighter. She'd have to help indirectly. She curtseyed to Tyki, who seemed a little surprised by the ballerina superhero ,which, thanks to her power, he didn't recognize. "Please, Lord Tyki Mikk, don't fight," she said politely. "Fighting will only cause pain for everyone involved, including yourself. Please," she offered a hand, "dance with me instead."

Glenda had been ready for a fight since Tyki showed up. She transformed her clothes using her pendant to a tight battle outfit rather than her school uniform. "All right, bub, you're gonna get it!"

She stopped when the ballerina showed up and offered to dance with Tyki rather than fight. "Stupid!" she shouted, not quite sure what was so familiar about the girl. "He's a lunatic. You really think he's gonna just dance with you?! You're just as nutty as him!"

(Sigh. Princess Tutu can only dance, though she can do cool things with her dancing... If Tyki doesn't accept, she'll pull out some of her magic ballet moves or somethin')

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:56 pm

Though they were enemies by all definition of the word, Toshiro landed beside Sephiroth drawing up Hyorinmaru making it clear his desire was to work as a ally. " I hate to break this to you Tyki." He'd manage to catch the name when everyone was trying to tell Tyki to stand down. " But the numbers are not in your favor and further more your not exactly capable of what most of us can do." Being a 10th squad captain, couldn't ignore the fact that what he was saying had a double edge to it. While Tyki did not know what all the them were capable of doing; it was also true that they didn't know what the Noah could do.

Lowering his tone so that Toshiro could address Sephiroth, half attempting to keep his voice from being heard; but not making it priority enough to make it sound like a whisper either. " They said that Allen kid can hit him when he phases right? I assume that means its a certain energy source. Do you think your dark magics or me releasing the ice dragon would have any effect?" If nothing else, Toshiro and Sephiroth were too fast for this guy. The could defend those that couldn't defend themselves. Toshiro wasn't exactly 100% sure if Sephiroth would help him protect these people though, the guy seemed to just want to fight.
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Tyki watched how others around him started to prepare themselves for battle by encircling him. "Seven against one huh?" he said to himself as he counted his opponents in his head and activated another white cross blade over his left wrist as well, "this should be fun." As he waited for someone to attack him a glowing, dancing figured appeared in front of him.

Please, Lord Tyki Mikk, don't fight. Fighting will only cause pain for everyone involved, including yourself. Please, dance with me instead."

noting how the glowing person was in a tutu Tyki thought to himself in his head, I-Is that...Duck? He certainly didn't consider that she would have a power like that even thought she did have the ability to turn into a duck. Something about her was alluring to him for some reason or another. Tyki hesitated to move as to harm this being but he did lower his guard for a moment as he tried to figure out what was going on.

Allen had clenched his teeth at the site of Tyki walking through Sephiroth's blade. Damn it he thought to himself, It doesn't look like anyone can help Lenalee and I with this fight. Allen was hesitant to attack now with everyone in the area since he was now on the defense. Allen was about ready to lunge forward once everyone positioned themselves to either help or stay out of the way but a glowing figure came in between Tyki and himself again and he waited to see how things would play out.

The other figure didn't seem to do anything to Tyki but what ever she did, It got Tyki to lower his guard. Now's my chance! he thought to himself as he side stepped and readied his blade for another strike. Allen swung down vertically towards Tyki and another wave of green energy went flying towards Tyki.

As Tyki was about to take a step towards the being, he noticed a green light in the corner of his eye. He snapped back into the fight and his mania and he blocked the wave of energy by overlapping his cross blades in front of him. The strike didn't break through the blades but it did force him back a few meters. "That all you got shounen?" Tyki said glaring back at the exorcist.
[/color]

Sephiroth jumped back after having the weird feeling of someone walking right through him. Sephiroth stood ready with his blade in front of him and gripped his hilt tightly as he glared down his enemy. This guy is starting to piss me off, He thought to himself, Possibly even more than Cloud.

It was then that Toshiro came over to his side and started talking to him about some sort of strategy to bring down Tyki. "Between you and me," Sephiroth said to the other swordsman, "I don't really think magic is going to touch him." he then watched how that even though that Allen kid's attack failed, the attack had to actually been blocked. "Then again," Sephiroth reconsidered, "It's worth a shot."

Sephiroth flash stepped to Tyki's side and held his hand up as he chanted, "Return to Darkness!" 30 orbs of Dark magic then appeared around Sephiroth, which he controlled with his blade. he swung his long katana towards Tyki and all 30 orbs careened towards his opponent hoping that they would hit.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Inuyasha, who had gone back to the camp after he had lost interest in the battle with Kagura (If people weren't going to let him fight, then he wasn't about to stand around and do nothing), was currently sitting and eating a bowl of whatever the guy in the apron had made. He was starving. And it tasted so much better than Kagome's cooking. He noticed a bunch more people coming into camp, but this time decided to stay out of the fight that broke out. His pride was already hurt. He had been taken down by a kid.

Ayame had finished his soup, and put on a happy smile when he saw that the dog guy had come back. "Doggy-san!" He exclaimed. Ayame figured, that all the natural platinum-haired men on this island had to stick together! His smile grew when he saw that there were more people coming. That just meant more new friends to make. But he frowned when the fight began. Deciding that he should do something, Ayame stood. "Please everyone! Stop this. We're going to need to help each other if we're going to survive here!" He honestly didn't think that his statement would make a difference, but he wanted to get his say in. (and, hanyou hadn't posted since like, page ten, and he felt like saying something dammit!)

I sincerely hope that made sense . . . and thanks, twilight.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:01 pm

((Here's that old post, I'll post a new one tomorrow. I think you guys can post something again now. And I'm sorry for being slow/offline and stuff, I had some annoying tests. Tomorrow's the last one, and after that I have vacation for a week. Gonna study again... *Sigh*))

Lenalee was fearing for Kuro, because she decided to fight Tyki. Why did she have to ignore her warning? Hadn't she been clear enough? The girl looked weird from the beginning, but this reckless action may cost her her life. The fact that Kuro wasn't normal made her feel a little at ease, but she didn't know if she was able to do something about Tyki. She was surprised by Kuro's speed, but saw that she didn't hit him when the girl in the tutu suddenly appeared. What's up with that?!

Amu wanted to stop Kuro, but didn't wanted to be noticed by Tyki. She didn't have a chance against him right now, and hoped someone else here wouldn't die because of him. She remained close to Husky, hoping he wouldn't try to stop the guy. Amu sweatdropped when someone in a tutu appeared. How was that going to stop that insane guy? "Why do I have to be stuck on an island with an insane murderer?"

Kuro sighed and ran to Tyki. She stood behind him in a second and smiled. Speed was one of her best points, and she was going to use it. Just when she was about to punch him in the back, someone with a tutu appeared. Huh? She blinked when the girl asked Tyki to dance, and jumped in one of the trees so she wouldn't be a victim of a surprise attack. She decided to see how this will turn out before she'll continue the fight.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:16 pm

Princess Tutu (Duck) spun out of the way of an attack. "Please, stop fighting!" she cried, doing the pantomime for 'no' in Ballet. "There's no reason to!" She saw Sephiroth's attack coming at Tyki and gasped. There was no way Tyki could survive that, even with his power.

She leapt to Tyki's side and took his hand. Then, she pulled Tyki out of the way. She was about to dodge the attack, but she triggered a trap--a bear trap, of all things--that clamped around her ankle. She let out a cry of pain and tried to free her foot, but there was no way to get out of the trap and dodge the attack in time, nor could she use her power, as all of her magic needed dancing to work. She closed her eyes and braced herself.

(Sorry for the wait!)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Husky wasn't too surprised when Amu came closer to him--for protection maybe? Nana would do that frequently when she was scared. None the less, Husky continued to watch the fight, backing away from time-to-time when something...interesting, different, or just plain strange happened. It's like...everyone on this island isn't normal in the least! Well...including myself of course. Husky glanced down at Amu, who was still staying close to him, and thought, Well...I haven't really seen anything strange about her yet. But I'm sure there's something...

Just as Husky let out a sigh, he heard a girl scream in pain. Husky looked over urgently, pained by seeing what had happened. Bear traps didn't need any powers or magic to cause pain.

Trying to resist temptation to go and help the girl, Husky easily failed and ran over to her. He hoped that Amu wouldn't be upset with him for doing this. She was his first and current only friend he's made on this island, after all. Husky got down on his knees and tried to free the tutu girl's foot from the trap. Pulling as hard as he could, Husky said aloud, angerly, "This thing won't bundge! If only I had my staff, I might have an easier time with this..." He felt kind of bad. Husky was trying so hard, but he was making no progress whatsoever.

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Tyki was about ready to just phase into the ground to dodge Sephiroth's attack, when the the girl; who was possibly Duck grabbed him by the wrist to pull him out of the way. Then she put both of them in trouble by accidentally seeting off a bear trap, not to mention the fisherman came over a failed to pull her free. Not good, Tyki thought to himself as the dark orbs neared them. Tyki acted on impulse and grabbed the gil by her shoulders and pulled her into the groiund with himself, leaving the bear trap on the ground.

Allen was a little surprised that Tyki acttually saved the girl but reacted fast when he did nothing to help husky. Allen ran in and pulled his crown clown over him and Husky. The orbs disippated as they hit the cloth radiating light energy. As allen tried to keep the cape firm enough to block the attacks, the stress Allen exerted was enough to tear open the wound on Allen's leg. Allen yelped in pain after the Attack ceased and let down his cape to look at his leg as blood started seeping through the already blood-staiened ribbons.

Tyki emerged from the ground with the ballerina in his arms and the blood lust lost from his eyes. He looked at the group and said, "Really, come now. How do you expect to get off this island when you don't even know what's keeping you on this island." Tyki smiled devilishly and had a look in his eyes that screamed 'I know something and you don't'

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:44 pm

"Oh, and you know?" Glenda snapped. She raised her hand and a small orb of magic appeared. "Tell us, or I'll fry you and Little Miss Ballet-For-Brains."

"Now Princess Glenda," Hakim said from his elephant, "the fight's over." He could tell that Tyki wasn't going to cause any trouble for the moment. "Now, Lord Mikk, what is it that you've discovered? It could help us all get off this island." He glanced quickly over at Allen, who seemed to be in a world of pain. We really need to get off this island.

Princess Tutu wasn't surprised when Tyki saved her. He'd helped her plenty of times before as "Duck," so she knew he was a good person deep down. "I must go," she whispered to Tyki. She tried to leave, but Tyki's arms held firm.

This was a problem. Tutu didn't know how long before she'd turn back into plain old school-girl Duck automatically. She'd never actually hit that point when helping Muto. Even though it had never happened, Tutu knew it could and would if she stayed too long. She was, after all, only a duck turned into a girl to play the role of Tutu.

(Sorry for the brief God-Mod, Twilight)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:26 pm

"In fact I do." Tyki said to the demon princess as she looked ather with a look of cold darkness. "It's a field of energy that blankets the whole island that is made of a substance known as Innocence."

Papillion, who had been observing the fight instead of participating to try and figure out Tyki's abilities form afar, was no a little intreaged and yet baffled at to what tyki was now talking about. "Innocence?" Papillion was the first to say, "What exactly is that? magic? alchemy? or somehting else?"

Allen's head perked up as Tyki say that there was Innocence on the island. No, he thought to himself, that's why he's here, to destroy the innocence. "i can't let him do..." he began to say tohimself softly as he tried to stand up but the pain of his leg was too unbearable fro him to stand up. Allen feel right back to a kneeling position as all he could do was now listen to Tyki.

"Innocence is what is know as the Crystal of God." Tyki explained as he watched for the reactions of the others. "It's a substance known to produce miricals that can be manipulated into different forms." Tyki glanced over at Allen on the ground and Lenalee protecting the others and he explained futher, "Example: Allen's cloak and sword and Lenalee's boots are both made of Innocence. Something...or someone caused the Innocence on this island to take the form of a barrier and that barrier is keeping us from leaving. we find the Innocence or the person controlling it, we'll be able to escape."

Sephiroth grasped what Tyki was talking about relativly quickly. He might have not believed that there actually was a god but if a little orb ofmateria could contain beasts such as bahumut and the knight of round, then a cyrstal that could be formed into weapons and energy didn't seem to out of the norm for him. Sephiroth then pointed his sword at Tyki and said, "Well thanks for sharing and now we know there's no use of keeping scum like you around."

"Hold on there a minute," Tyki as that look of blood lust returned to his eyes, "Innocence is tough stuff. You won't be able to destroy it so easily. However, I'm able to destroy it and if you get rid of me you won't be able to escape this island."

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Lenalee felt really for trying to convince everyone to stay back, in place of helping Allen or those who tried to fight Tyki. When the fight was 'over', she ran to Allen's side and glared at Tyki. She wished that he would just leave them alone, but since he mentioned innocence, he and Road wouldn't leave so easily. And of course, even the Noah couldn't leave the island even if they wanted to. "Allen... your leg..." She heard Tyki's story about that that was keeping them here was innocence, and thought that he might be speaking the truth. However, right now Allen came first. "We have to do something about it!" Those bandages that she took wouldn't be of any more help than his innocence already was. Think Lenalee! You have to do something now!

Amu wanted to stop Husky when he ran away, but it was no use. She understood that he wanted to help the girl in the tutu, but that was really dangerous! It was a relief that Tyki saved the girl and that Allen saved Husky, even though she didn't expect Tyki to help out. But Amu still thought of him as the bad guy, and that wasn't going to change!

She never heard of this innocence Tyki was talking about now, but it might be true. Both Allen and Lenalee didn't deny anything, and since the fighting was over for now she came closer as well. She walked to Husky to see if he was okay. "Husky. Are you okay?"

Kuro jumped out of the tree and didn't believe this whole innocence story, even though she saw Allen's sword and Lenalee's boots. "Kuro thinks that we'll manage. Can we get rid of you now?" She wasn't going to cooperate with this guy, he might try to kill everyone in their sleep. There's no way that I'm going to believe his nonsense.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:27 pm

Princess Tutu felt dizzy. She was bleeding quite a bit from her injury, but she wasn't worried about that at the moment. She was more worried about turning back in front of everyone and everyone realizing that she was actually Duck.

She tried again to pull away from Tyki, but this time she stepped wrong on her ankle. "Quack!" she cried in pain. She slapped her hands over her mouth. Shoot.

Her clothes morphed back into her shool uniform, but she wasn't in them. She was once again a duck instead.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum: