Anime Lost in Blue

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Anime Lost in Blue

Post by Lenalee on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:33 pm

((Okay, I'm really missing Kuro, especially since she's so fun to play! I'll let her come back! <3))

Lenalee sighed when the demon girl still wanted to fight! What didn't she understand about that they had to survive and not fight? "Miss Demon, or whatever you name might be, the one that's crossing the line is you! I don't know why you started this, but it has to stop! You're causing trouble for everyone here." Lenalee wasn't happy with this girl's attitude and hoped she would just understand already. She was going to fight her if the girl continued saying stuff as 'I'm going to kill you'.

Amu was surprised by the flames and shrieked. "Where are those coming from?!", she asked while looking around. She noticed Ai standing there and thought she must be the source of the flames. Okay, she was stopping the fighting but shedidn't wanted to burn! Amu blinked when Kuro was acting all weird again and thought she was the weirdest girl she'd ever met. "... Looks like she's back as well..."

"You got any fire-fighting talents?"

Amu shook her head and said: "I'm afraid not." Her talents had nothing to do with water, so she couldn't think of something to do against the fire. It didn't look like ordinary fire either, so she doubted if water would work in the first place.

Kuro saw a rope hanging on a tree and carefully got it out, hoping it wasn't another trap. She threw the rope at the three strangers and said: "You can climb out with this. Kuro heard some weird things so she's going to take a look. The others are behind those trees if you go right", she said while jumping from tree to tree with great speed to the place where she heard those sounds coming from. To her surprise she saw Sephiroth and two others she hadn't seen before. In the distance she noticed some other people, knowing three of them, one of them was defenitely butterfly-guy! "Sephi-chaaaaaaaaan!", she waved from out of the tree and wondered why he was surrounded by flames.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 360
Quote : The road I walk is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul.
Registration date : 2008-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:54 pm

(( Ewww.. Gomen / Excuse Moi on the short Azmaria post... no quite sure what I can do at the moment. I <3 Kagura... She's so evil and stubborn... Plus I kind of what to see what Lenalee will do when she is provoked... I'm sure Kagura will be sorry for that though. xD With her fan though, she's just some girl in a Kimono. ))

Azmaria nodded, and bowed her head in grace.

"It's nice to meet you Duck. Tyki seems...sweet. Do you know him well?" Perhaps Duck knew something?

Kagura snatched a feather out of her hair and swipe it near Lenalee. She had no intention of actually striking her... Something about this human made the Wind Sorceress uneasy.

"I told you, Get away from me human! Or you will regret it.... And it's Kagura...The Wind Sorceress, Spawn of Naraku." She looked down at Aoru Kaze, and became more upset then she already was. She hated the fact that she felt so powerless without Aoru Kaze... then again, there had to be SOMETHING that could be done. It wasn't an ordinary paper fan... How that Butterfly man managed to burn holes through it is still beyond her.

"Let them deal with it... Conflict is inevitable."
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:57 pm

To be honest it was exactly what Toshiro wanted to hear, this fight with Sephiroth was going to end badly with or without victory. If they stopped now he could conserve some of his remaining power in case the need to battle arose again. Spun his blade holding the hilt toward the sky, bringing it back down to slide securely into its sheath." I agree, besides the fight seems to of stopped over there too. I just hope no ones honor has been irreparably damaged." Still seemed to care about someones morals over their life. That was a major difference between a Soul Reaper and Exorcist. Sephiroth on the other hand just seemed like he was tolerating their presence. Didn't fully trust him, but definatily did not want to lock swords with him again.

" This fights over, do as you will." Back to current concerns this island was the next topic in his mind. A couple of flash steps around had shown it was quite massive, further more it seemed to be littered with child like traps. However there were children here so protecting them would take a high priority. Though it came second to pride, someones life still mattered a great deal. " I'll use Hyonrinmary to defend the remaining passengers."

"You got a point Hakim."Brought hand to his chin while in contemplation. " Why do you suppose this group is so outside of the norm? Kids eating more then the size of their belly's, explosions, people moving at inhuman speeds. I got to say this is really strange to me your highness."
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 71
Quote : " I'm saying hi... saying hi.... Nothing more to it....... yeah."
Registration date : 2008-12-02

View user profile http://myspace.com/appearing_girlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Junoan on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:15 pm

"There's Innocence on the island. I tried to walk out to sea but i was stopped by some sort of barrier. The only explanation is that there's an Accomodator on the island using the Innocence to cast a shield on the island."

When Tyki said it, Road tensed.

"It's explain a lot..." she muttered. "It's why I couldn't open a dimensional door when I tried... this shield prevents us to use our Noah power to quit this island..."

She tilted her head, musing about it. "...but I don't know if it could affect all our power... I mean, Tyki, have you been able to change into your Noah form ?"

Ryoma approached the group but stayed at reasonable distance though. He known the persons will try to engage a conversation with him, which he didn't want. The group was composed of strange looking people. A pink-haired girl, a long-haired girl clothed weirdly and the well-suited man that the bothering blue-haired seemed to know.

Karupin lost sigh of the flying golden ball and was a bit sad about. Suddenly, it heard a noise as if something fell. It ran and found a large hole. It bended forward and discovered one of his master kin, a boy carrying a strange bamboo umbrella.

Karupin mewled softly while trying to figure why the boy was in the hole in the first place. "Maow."
Junoan
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 93
Quote : Do I want to find a cure against D.Gray-Mania ? No... I don't think so... ^__^' I apologize to you if my English is bad !
Registration date : 2008-11-18

View user profile http://junoan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Husky sighed full of relief. He was a little pleased to hear that the fighting had gone down a bit. The last thing that was surely needed was uncontrollable fighting when everyone should be working together so they can all get off the island alive. Though, from the look of things, enemies have been made and/or met. This fact would surely come up again in the near furture--Husky was sure of it.

Husky leaned in towards apron man, who had finally introduced himself as 'Brock', and looked inside the pot full of stew. It looked as if there wasn't going to be nearly enough for everyone to have, unless they had half a cup's worth, maybe even less. As much as Husky didn't really want to become the "fisher" of the large group, he had a feeling it would've happened eventually.

Still looking down into the pot, Husky said, "Um...if we run out of soup, which I'm sure we will, I can always go catch some fish for us. Maybe even now, just so people don't have to wait. All I'll need is some sort of spear or something, and maybe even someone to come with me, just so I don't get stuck in any traps without someone else knowing..."

love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:15 pm

(hey sorry about just having them walk off on their own...i had exams and i wasnt sure how often i would be able to get on and i didnt want people waiting for me to reply!)

Renamon turned toward the sound of fighting dying down. "Rika, it seems that the fighting as calmed down. But it is strange, there seems to be another presence that is more sinister and unnerving than the rest. I do not know what it is. What would you like to do?" She had stopped and looked toward her tamer just in time to see the sigh that escaped her lips.

"Rika, it seems that the fighting as calmed down. But it is strange, there seems to be another presence that is more sinister and unnerving than the rest. I do not know what it is. What would you like to do?"

Rika sighed as she thought about everything she could be doing right now instead of deciding whether or not to go back to the idiots. "Fine, lets go back, if anything just to make sure that everything hasn't turned into a disaster site. We will need to be fast though, if it is someone who will be a challenge I don't want them getting away from me. I will not be beaten!" she then walked over to stand beside Renamon, waiting for her to be ready.

"Of course, it will be faster this way than if you ran."

She was lifted off her feet to be carried. The wind rushed by in her face before they were near the edge of the trees once again. Rika walked to the very edge before looking out at the mess that was unfolding. She sighed. I'm gone for maybe an hour and all hell breaks loose. Great. she glanced behind her to make sure that Renamon was hidden then continued to observe the idiots.

"Of course, it will be faster this way than if you ran." She picked up Rika and ran, stopping a short distance from the edge of the woods to set Rika down without being seen or sensed by anyone. Soon she slid back into the shadows surrounding her, to watch from afar the chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:39 pm

"Alright we're done fighting." Sephiroth said to the girl who was controlling their firey prison, "Can we please go now." Once the girl finally complied, the first thing Sephiroth saw as he turned around was that strange Kuro Girl up in the tree yelling, "Sephi-chaaaaaaaaan!". Sephiroth sighed as he held the bridge of his nose and shouted back, "I refuse to respond to that name!"

After shaking his head for a moment, Sephiroth propped his sword onto his shoulder and walked back towards the cook. As he passed Kuro in the tree he said up to her without looking, "C'mon, Let's get going."

Once he got back to the group he heard the blue haired boy talk about going fishing but needing a spear to do so. "It might not be a spear." Sephiroth said as he slowly swung down his blade in front of Husky and stopped the blade so the boy was staring at his own reflection in the metal, "But this should suffice." Sephiroth did not mind accompanying someone to go fishing because where ever there was fish inland, there was fresh water.

Allen was confused as he watched the "akuma" basically squirm for her life. he wanted to put her out of her misery and lay her human soul to rest. However, something seemed different about this "akuma" than from all of the rest he had performed exorcisms on.

"W-we're not gonna hurt you." Allen started off in a baffled tone, "W-we just don't want you to harm others while we're all struggling to make it off of this island alive." Allen wasn't sure what to do about this "akuma" he probably could use his Cross sword on her if he wanted but she seemed a little too human to be considered like one of the akumas created by the Earl.

"You don't know the half of it." Papillion said to Brock as he leaned back against the tree. he was speaking from all that he had witnessed on the battle field, not to mention all that the strangeness that there was to Alchemy, Homonculi and Buso Renkin

"I've used my power twice already." Tyki admitted as he remembered how he drifted through the sand and levitated into the air to save Duck twice. "However," Tyki said as he looked down at his hand "I haven't tried going into my Noah Form yet." He glanced over his shoulder at the two girls chatting with a friendly smirk. He turned back and said, "I don't think it would be wise with these humans around us. The less they know about us, the better."

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:07 pm

Husky jumped back slightly when Sephiroth's sword was swung in front of his face. He took a breather when he realized it was supposed to be a friendly gesture, apparently. Stuttering, Husky answered, "Th--thanks. We should probably get going now; you can hold onto your sword until we find a spring." With that, Husky and Sephiroth took off, deeper into the forest in search for any sort of watering hole.

Husky was a little annoyed by the silence, other than Sephiroth slashing marks along nearly ever tree they passed. Without looking up at the man, Husky said, "So...do you suppose there's a spring near the center of the island? It better have some fish, or my job as the island's fisherman won't do any good..."

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:09 am

"I suppose I'll come too," Hakim said, swinging onto his elephant and following Sephiroth and Husky. "Would you like to ride?" he asked. His elephant was much faster than walking, and it required a lot less work.

Glenda sighed. "Well, there's nothing we can do. Let's head back to where the others are." She turned her broom and flew back with Amu still riding.

She landed lightly and glanced around. A few members of the group were missing. Hakim, Husky, and the weird white-haired guy were all gone. "Where'd the others go?" she asked, sitting down and inspecting her scorched broom. It wasn't anything a little magic couldn't fix.

"Nah, I just met him on the island," Duck admitted. "He helped me out of a trap, and so we've been together looking for his niece since." She smiled at Azmaria. "Anyway, I wonder if anyone else got off the boat okay..."

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:58 am

Lenalee was afraid for a second that Kagura's feather would hit her, but soon noticed that it missed. Okay, that did it! She wasn't happy at all, but on the other hand, she didn't really think that fighting was the right solution. Even though it might be needed... "I don't know what kind of akuma you are, b-...", Lenalee started, but she wasn't able to finish because Allen said something.

"W-we just don't want you to harm others while we're all struggling to make it off of this island alive."

She nodded at his statement and gave Allen the 'should we fight her or not' look. If Kagura was going to hurt the others they'd have to, but if she wasn't... then she wasn't going to fight her either.

Amu agreed and was actually a little happy that they were going back.

She was surprised when she also noticed that some people were missing, one of them being Husky. Amu got off the broomstick and looked around to see if she saw one of them. "I wonder... Why did they leave? Now we'll have to search for them again!" Amu sighed and hoped that they would come back theirselves, because this island was huge and searching for them will take a while.

Kuro grinned and jumped out of the tree. "But the name matches you!" She was happy when Sephiroth 'sort of' invited her to go with him, and of course she accepted, but saw that he was already leaving. Another girl was following him so she ran after them.

"Whaa Sephi-chan, Kuro missed you!", she said with her puppy eyes. Kuro didn't really follow where they were going and wanted to say 'hi' to the other girl, but felt mean for not remembering her name. She also noticed the guy with the elephant, who's name she also forgot, and waved at him.
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:42 pm

0.0 how long was i gone?! *cries* this is gonna suck!!! ugh~~~~

"i'm fine Light," she said. She really sis love Light. "Are you okay? ... Where's the Death Note?" She asked when she noticed he was looking for it.

Roxas climbed up the rope, and helped Haruhi and Mai climb over the edge once they reached the top.

Haruhi stood up and looked into the pit. "We fell a long way down, didn't we?"

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:00 pm

"Thank god...it looks like it's settled down without us! Come on Renamon lets go and figure out how big this island really is." Rika then turned away and walked into the shadows to be able to look at Renamon.

"Sure Rika, but we should make this fast, now that we are close again, I smell food and you need to eat. So I will carry you." without waiting for a reply she picked Rika up and took off. She knew that Rika was hungry, her stomach had been growling for the last half hour or so.

They soon had already reached the other side. "This way the island is 13 miles long." without waiting for a reply she took of to the middle of the island before turning 90 degrees and heading to the beach once again. Reaching the end of the island she looked out at the barrier, she wanted to do home. Renamon turned and ran back through the trees to the far side without another thought, she didn't want to think about it. "15 miles, are you ready to go back to the others Rika?"

Rika just let Renamon take over because as much as she didn't want to admit it, she knew that Renamon was right...sighing she committed the distances to memory. When she heard Renamon's question she once again sighed before speaking, "Yes, I guess we can go back to the idiots." I'm really not looking forward to this. With that they were off, heading straight for the others...and food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:21 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]

Inuyasha frowned when the cape wrapped around his wrist, but allowed it. These humans were obviously just going to cause more trouble. Honestly, he could care less. He just wanted Kagura dead. He sighed, sheathing his sword once his wrist was released. Well. At least there was one good thing about this situation.

He couldn't get sat anymore.

I am so confused right now... did that post even make any sense?

Light looked up at Misa.

"It appears that it was washed away when we crashed."

He frowned as this was said.

This officially ruined his plans.

Why hand't he foresaw the possiblility of the ship sinking? He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. Well, this was just[/i] perfect.

He stood, offering a hand to Misa to help her up as well.

He'd figure something out. Perhaps if he gathered enough apples he could bribe Ryuk to come back...

[/color]
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Junoan on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:08 am

"Ooow..." Road said, sounding a bit disappointed. She pointed to the green-haired boy beside her. "I was looking forward to give a lesson to this rude boy ! He was so mean to me"

She noticed then for the first time the two girls no far away from them. "Who are these girls ? I sense something strange from them..."
Junoan
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 93
Quote : Do I want to find a cure against D.Gray-Mania ? No... I don't think so... ^__^' I apologize to you if my English is bad !
Registration date : 2008-11-18

View user profile http://junoan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix on Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Great... This is just what Kagura needed. As if it wasn't already bad enough that she was no better then a useless little human with holes in Auro Kaze, therefore stultifying her wind magics. And now some little human was holding her, Kagura the Wind Sorceress! Kagura stared blankly at the dark haired human with the strange boots that was talking to her before.

"Fine humans... Let us talk... No blood shall be shed. A kijo's yogen. (A Demoness's promise)." She shot a cold look to that mutt, Inuyasha. The thought of actually working together with him made the wind sorceress sick.

[i[Good. My work here is done.[/i] Ai, satisfied with her work, decided to see who else was on this island. She traveled through the air again, disappearing in a shower of Sakura petals. The Hell Girl traveled over to where the chef that she met earlier was. She noticed the little girl with blue hair... and something didn't quite seem right about her...

"Is something troubling you, little girl?"

(( I have no idea what to post as Azmaria, maybe once Tyki comes over to talk to them.))

Last edited by Plummix on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:46 pm

Allen breathed a sigh of relief when the Akuma decided not to harm anyone else. Maybe not all demons are evil, he thought before he said, "Well, let's go get something to eat already. I'm starving already." he gestured for the group to follow and when at least Lenalee was following him, he started walking back to Brock to finally get something to eat.

Expecting to see Sephiroth off in the corner or something, Allen was slightly surprised when Sephiroth and a few others weren't with Brock and Papillion, "Where is Sephiroth-san?" he asked as he looked around to try and spot him like he was actually there.

Sephiroth looked up at the elephant as the Indian kid offered him a ride. Not really trusting that an animal would really want him on their back or that he'd have any dignity left for himself after riding an elephant, he declined by saying, "I think I'll pass."

As Sephiroth, Kuro, the fisherman and the elephant boy trudged along, the fisherman asked about where there might possibly be a fresh water spring. Sephrioth saw where he left off before when he was looking for the river and started making slashes at the trees again and he responded to the boy, "I'm not sure about a spring but i was following the sounds of a river before when we were looking for water. The river is sure to provide some kind of fish."

It wasn't long before the sounds of the river grew in Sephiroth's ear and he said to the three following him, "We're almost there, it's just up ahead." However, as the neared the river, Sephiroth noticed a few people congregating just down river. Sephiroth sighed and thought to himself, Oh great more people i have to try not to kill...well someone is going to notice them sooner or later and we're gonna have to resist fighting them too. "Oye, Elephant boy." Sephiroth said the Indian on the elephant as he pointed his sword towards the group, "go check on them over there. They look like more survivors."

Sephiroth beckoned for the fisherman to follow him up to the shore line and he stuck his sword into the sandy water's edge and he said to him, "Here you get the fish. I'm going to find a way to collect water."

Tyki looked over at the two girls and he said to Road, "The one in the tutu is named Duck who has a peculiar ability but it's nothing to worry about." Tyki observed the other one and said, "I'm not sure who the other is, she just kinda washed up onto the river's bank."

Tyki looked around and saw three people walking with an Elephant adorned with a rider. "Looks like we got company." Tyki announced loud enough for even Duck and the other girl to hear. He inspected the man with the large sword and though to himself, I wonder if that's Innocence or just a really big sword...

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:41 pm

Renamon raced through the tress, heading toward the smell of food and avoiding those that were wandering through the woods. I must not be seen but I must get Rika food. She hasn't eaten for 3 days!

Reaching the area just inside the trees, in complete shadows, Renamon set Rika down and without a word disappeared to wait silently.

Rika steadied herself as Renamon set her down, than spoke quietly into the darkness, "Thanks, don't show yourself!" walking to the edge of the forest she sighed before walking toward the others in a moody silence. Great, there's MORE of them! Rika grabbed a bowl the cook offered without a word of thanks or even a glance and went back to lean against a tree and pretend none of these people existed.

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:15 pm

((okay....sorry, i...uhh...didn't feel like posting yesterday or sunday. ^_^;;; i'm still all hyped up from ohayocon! so much fun... plus...i'm still all sleepy & slightly sore from the fun-filled weekend.))

Husky looked up at Hakim and shook his head--indicating that he obviously didn't want a ride. Just as he turned around, he heard someone from behind. Husky turned to see who it was, and it was an unknown girl. She--she called me a little girl! Glaring, Husky grumbled under his breath, "I'm not a "little girl". I'm a boy, and I'm fine." Turning back around with an aggravated sigh, Husky nodded at Sephiroth and rushed after him when he was signalled to follow.

Stopping in his tracks, Husky looked down into the river they have finally came upon, looking for any fish that may be swimming around. It seems kinda deep...I guess I really will have to use my +Anima. Husky sighed as he took off his vest, shorts, gloves, boots, and socks. Only thing left on was black under clothes. He grabbed a hold of Sephiroth's swords, slightly afraid to even touch it, and took a deep breath. After a short moment, Husky dove into the river.

Seconds passed, and his legs were transformed into that of a fish tail. The markings along the sides of his neck turned into gills. Husky was now in the form that is commonly known as a "mermaid"--or in his case, a "merman".

Husky swam around in the deep river, trying his best not to be pulled downstream. Come on...there's got to be some fish in this river... he thought to himself as he continued to look around, gripping Sephiroth's sword tightly. Husky smirked once he spotted his first fish--and soon to be victim. Husky positioned the sword above his shoulder high, aiming it a foot or so in front of the fish. Steady...steady...no! Husky thrust the sword forward, stabbing the fish directly in the center. He smiled and quickly swam for the sword--he didn't want to be responcible for losing Sephiroth's sword, or dinner.

This went on for a good ten minutes or so. From time to time, Husky would come up and place the dead fish up on shore, then go right back under for more. Eventually, Husky came up with one final fish, placed it with the rest of the pile, and set the sword next to the it. Panting, Husky stared at the pile, trying to count how many fish he had actually caught. That looks to be about...16 or 17...that probably isn't enough though. Husky looked up from the pile and shouted, "Sephiroth! How many more do you suppose we'll need? I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up..." Husky was used to fishing for only four people, not an entire cruise.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 on Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:06 am

Once away from the others, Toshiro allowed himself to acknowledge all the pain that had circulating threw his body after a confrontation with Sephiroth. As a captain of squad 10 suppressing pain was a natural ability; however once a fight had played it's last few tunes then all that was left is everything that had been ignored. Be nice to have someone from squad 4 here since Toshiro knew nothing about medical based kidou, but knew better then to wish for something that just wasn't possible.

Rested back against the face of a tree letting his spine drag down the length of it till reaching a seated position. At this point all that Hitsugaya could do for his wounds is put some pressure on the most deep running; while breathing so his immune system could do what else was needed. Closed both lids feeling the inducement of unconsqieness trying to take hold. Great, that Sephiroth was dangerous... and for the next few hours Toshiro was going to be defenseless.

"That went alot faster then I expected it to... Guess i'll need to make more next time.."If the supply's that were needed were plentiful anyway. Used a grease removing spray and cloth starting to clean out the kettle so it could used again for the next meal.
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 71
Quote : " I'm saying hi... saying hi.... Nothing more to it....... yeah."
Registration date : 2008-12-02

View user profile http://myspace.com/appearing_girlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee on Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:42 pm

Lenalee was glad that the whole fight between Inuyasha and Kagura was over, but became a bit worried when she noticed Sephiroth and some others were gone. Why did they leave? "I wonder where they went... And about about the guy Sephiroth was fighting with before? I wonder what became of him." She sighed and wondered if she should go search for Toshiro, so that Allen and the others could search for Sephiroth and the others who probably followed him. "I'm going to check on Toshiro, I think I can find him if I activate my dark boots."

Amu was relieved that Allen and Lenalee returned and didn't got hurt. Since she couldn't think of something she could do against Kagura, she was worried about them. She would've joined Lenalee in the search for Toshiro, but Husky was also gone and Amu wondered where he went. "I'm going to search for Sephiroth and the others then..."

Kuro blinked, not sure about who to follow. Husky's tail amazed her though, the people on this island were really something! "It's a mermaid! Kuro read about them in a book from Keita!", she said with her twinkle eyes. However, she felt sorry for the fish... And since Sephiroth was going to search for water, she was going to join him! "Sephi-chan! Wait! Kuro is going to join you!", she said while following Sephiroth. He was like her best friend!
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Hakim watched Husky turn into a merman with amusement. "You know," he said to Kuro after her surprise had subsided slightly, "they say seeing a mermaid--or in this case a merman--is good luck." And if that were true, Hakim added mentally, I'd be double lucky right now.

Duck glanced over at the elephant that walked by. "Maybe we should talk to them," Duck called over to Tyki. "We ought to stick together as much as possible, ya know?"

She liked being around Tyki, but she'd prefer to be with more people. There was safety in numbers, after all.

(Dunno what to post for Glenda.)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:39 pm

Husky watched Kuro run after Sephiroth with a sweatdrop. "But I'm not..." He bowed his head in disappointment; he didn't like being called a "mermaid". Especially after he had been sold to that circus... I forgot how much I owe Cooro for getting me out of there...

"You know," he said to Kuro after her surprise had subsided slightly, "they say seeing a mermaid--or in this case a merman--is good luck."

Husky lifted his head and looked in Hakim's direction. "Well, actually," he started as he began to pull himself out of the water, "I'm not a merman at all." Husky sat on the ground and waited for his tail to transform back into legs, and his gills to disappear. Taking a deep breath, Husky brought himself up to his feet and crossed his arms. "I'm human--or at least I was. Well...I suppose I still am, just not exactly."

Sighing, Husky looked back down at the pile of fish and said, "Er...do you think there's enough, or do I have to go back in for more?" Husky knew he could always come back and get more some other time--but he would like it if he didn't have to come back every day for this many fish--maybe even more.

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:55 pm

"My mistake, I appologize," Hakim said. He counted the fish quickly. "That should be enough for now. We don't want to eat every fish on this island right now and leave us nothing else if we're stuck here a while."

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:36 pm

Husky sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck and said, "Don't worry about it; it's happened plenty of times before, so I'm used to it." Husky watched silently as Hakim counted all the fish he had caught, and sighed when Hakim said that it should be enough. He laughed slightly and said, "Yeah, I suppose you're right. But I'm sure there's more than fish to eat on this island. I wouldn't like to resort to it, but there's probably other animals somewhere on this island... Sorry, but I refuse to go hunting."

Husky looked around the area, hoping to find some sort of string to tie the fish together and carry them with. Of course, he couldn't see anything. Husky turned around to face Hakim and said, "Eh...do you happen to have some sort of string or rope of some sort with you...? Weird question, but I don't want to have to carry the fish around stabbed through Sephiroth's sword..."

Last edited by love4Sora on Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hehe...typo...gomen...*isn't thinking clearly today at all*)

love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:18 pm

"I'm afraid I don't," Hakim replied. He glanced over at Sephiroth. "Do you have something of that sort on you? You seem to be well-prepared for just about anything." He wouldn't have been surprised if Sephiroth had a rope on him, but he wouldn't have been surprised if he didn't, either. Rope was a strange thing to bring with you on a cruise, after all.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next